April 27, 2024, 08:30:26 AM

Author Topic: Keeping track of $$ since Tim Kee  (Read 14927 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Keeping track of $$ since Tim Kee
« on: November 24, 2014, 04:34:45 PM »
Lets keep track of $$ made and owe and since Tim Kee took over.

Acquired

November 2014 = $9,964,368.00 from T&T government.

June 2014 = $4.8 million from FIFA for Gold Project

June 2015 = Gold Cup Qualification?

November 2014 = US$75,000 from Caribbean Cup Second Place

June 2013 = Gold Cup Qualification?

2013 = Sports Company and the Ministry of Sport given close to $7 million to the TTFA development programme, including close to $4 million in investment for the (Concacaf) Gold Cup campaign.

2013 = $1.7 million on JOMA deal.

November 2012 = US$75,000 from Caribbean Cup Second Place

FIFA stipend = US$60,000 every three months

2014 T&T vs Ecuador - gate receipt (soon to be release)?

Owe

13 2006 World Cup team?

Russell Latapy?

Anton Corneal?

PTSC?

Owe CAL $1.2 million dollars for Argentina charter.

Made

2013 OSN Cup?

Argentina Match?

Iran Match?

TV rights?

2013 Gold Cup participation?

Paid

11 million in debts? so they say.

Anyone want to add more?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:00:24 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping track of $$ since Tim Kee
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »

That acquired  and  gone. So scratch that off.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 09:00:18 PM »
I imagine that the Joma deal was mostly kit, not cash.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 05:33:20 AM »
Add Wim to the list...big secret.

Lets keep track of $$ made and owe and since Tim Kee took over.

Acquired

June 2014 = $4.8 million from FIFA for Gold Project

June 2015 = Gold Cup Qualification?

November 2014 = US$75,000 from Caribbean Cup Second Place

June 2013 = Gold Cup Qualification?

2013 = Sports Company and the Ministry of Sport given close to $7 million to the TTFA development programme, including close to $4 million in investment for the (Concacaf) Gold Cup campaign.

2013 = $1.7 million on JOMA deal.

November 2012 = US$75,000 from Caribbean Cup Second Place

FIFA stipend = US$60,000 every three months

2014 T&T vs Ecuador - gate receipt (soon to be release)?

Owe

13 2006 World Cup team?

Russell Latapy?

Anton Corneal?

PTSC?

Owe Wim $2M

Owe CAL $1.2 million dollars for Argentina charter.

Made

2013 OSN Cup?

Argentina Match?

Iran Match?

TV rights?

2013 Gold Cup participation?

Paid

11 million in debts? so they say.

Anyone want to add more?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 09:41:56 AM »
June 2015

FIFA give TTFA one million US dollars.

Tim Kee say he did not get the 9 million dollars and Sancho say he lie.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:50:18 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 11:27:33 AM »
June 2015

How Sancho could say "he lie" when Sancho self hold up the payments wanting to see audits?  Allyuh have to be more critical of what allyuh reading and more analytical as well.  The $9 million dollars was promised by Griffith, then Sancho came in and put conditions on the payments.  Sancho didn't say the TTFA get the money, he said almost 90% of it was spent.  What he didn't say is who spend it... or that this bullshit WPL 'tournament" that he forced on the TTFA costs $1.7 million dollars, which came out of the $9 nillion already promised to the FA.  So he forced it on them, and now forcing them to pay for it too.  And on top of that, he still ent release the rest of the money yet, only enough to fund the Gold Cup tournament.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 12:45:01 PM »
June 2015

How Sancho could say "he lie" when Sancho self hold up the payments wanting to see audits?  Allyuh have to be more critical of what allyuh reading and more analytical as well.  The $9 million dollars was promised by Griffith, then Sancho came in and put conditions on the payments.  Sancho didn't say the TTFA get the money, he said almost 90% of it was spent.  What he didn't say is who spend it... or that this bullshit WPL 'tournament" that he forced on the TTFA costs $1.7 million dollars, which came out of the $9 nillion already promised to the FA.  So he forced it on them, and now forcing them to pay for it too.  And on top of that, he still ent release the rest of the money yet, only enough to fund the Gold Cup tournament.

Sancho has not put in any additional conditions that were not in the original cabinet vote. In fact, he's let funding go through even though those conditions still haven't been met. He's trying to work with the TTFA through their problems. Yet people like you want to lie to cause a rift. I guess you have your reasons.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 12:52:27 PM »
Sancho has not put in any additional conditions that were not in the original cabinet vote. In fact, he's let funding go through even though those conditions still haven't been met. He's trying to work with the TTFA through their problems. Yet people like you want to lie to cause a rift. I guess you have your reasons.

The cabinet note did not condition release of the funds on the TTFA providing audits from 2008- present. Put another way, since you apparently can't understand plain English, Rupert Griffith and cabinet didn't say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards. Since I'm a liar and you want to impugn my character I dare you to prove me wrong.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 01:42:34 PM »

The cabinet note did not condition release of the funds on the TTFA providing audits from 2008- present. Put another way, since you apparently can't understand plain English, Rupert Griffith and cabinet didn't say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards. Since I'm a liar and you want to impugn my character I dare you to prove me wrong.

Question: Have you seen the cabinet note? Obviously not. Therefore you are at best guessing or at worst purposely trying to mislead and misinform.

You talk about plain English? Do you not understand that I have seen this cabinet note and therefore quoted FACT?

You are correct in that the cabinet note does not say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards."  It states that a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14. Unfortunately, TTFA's accountants can't produce these until 2008/9/10/11/12 are completed. So after a satisfactory explanation from Tim-Kee and the accountants, funds were released on the understanding that the accounts would be produced in some form. 

So you see
 a) it was not Sancho that ordered the accounts, however, quite rightly, he insisted that the conditions be met
b) he allowed funds to be dispersed on the basis of a promise of the future production of the accounts

There you go...plain English

Only you can say if your character is impugned. Was you misinformed by your source? 

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 01:45:24 PM »
Come nah man Sancho just run money for Tim Kee and Phillips to get there development plans up and running. If not you are the worst Minister ever. Look how much development programs Tim Kee and Phillips put in place with ALL the money the other sports ministers gave to them without reservation.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 02:11:02 PM »

Question: Have you seen the cabinet note? Obviously not. Therefore you are at best guessing or at worst purposely trying to mislead and misinform.

You talk about plain English? Do you not understand that I have seen this cabinet note and therefore quoted FACT?

You are correct in that the cabinet note does not say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards."  It states that a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14. Unfortunately, TTFA's accountants can't produce these until 2008/9/10/11/12 are completed. So after a satisfactory explanation from Tim-Kee and the accountants, funds were released on the understanding that the accounts would be produced in some form. 

So you see
 a) it was not Sancho that ordered the accounts, however, quite rightly, he insisted that the conditions be met
b) he allowed funds to be dispersed on the basis of a promise of the future production of the accounts

Only you can say if your character is impugned. Was you misinformed by your source? 

Not taking sides here but from an accountability, transparency perspective I believe TTFA shouldn't have an issue with giving account for the federation... It should be mandatory in fact because of the dark cloud hanging over the federation and people associated to it...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 02:18:10 PM »

So you see

simple question, how much money has TTFA received to date from the 9 million???

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 03:00:13 PM »
Hutson Charles,
Marvin Faustin
SH

Unless they were paid backwages unbeknownst to us.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 04:42:17 PM »

-----

So you see

I was privy to the communications between Anthony Creed, Griffith and the FA... I didn't see anything that placed a condition on the disbursement of funds.  I have no reason to believe I was misinformed and I have no reason to lie to anybody on this forum.  None of this is important to me to lie about anything, so I take great offense to you casually accusing me of lying.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 08:09:49 PM »

How is he trying to work with the FA... has the Ministry released the funds to pay the coaches?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 09:55:33 PM »

-----

So you see

I was privy to the communications between Anthony Creed, Griffith and the FA... I didn't see anything that placed a condition on the disbursement of funds.  I have no reason to believe I was misinformed and I have no reason to lie to anybody on this forum.  None of this is important to me to lie about anything, so I take great offense to you casually accusing me of lying.

Damn those mischief makers not sharing the cabinet note with you. At least now we know that were not lying, simply misinformed, as I suggested. So now we've cleared that up, can we expect an apology from you?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 09:56:42 PM »

How is he trying to work with the FA... has the Ministry released the funds to pay the coaches?

Yes. And once the next request for the remainder is received, that will be paid too!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 10:42:34 PM »
Yes. And once the next request for the remainder is received, that will be paid too!

Really?? So the coaches haven't been paid arrears (dating back to Jan-Feb) from other TTFA funds... they were paid from the $9 million MoS appropriation?

When you're finished pondering that one, tell us also how much of that $9 million has been spent.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 11:12:52 PM »

-----

So you see

Shel Bakes it have a google link to that info you willing to share. Sure others will like to do a cursory search also.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2015, 08:18:24 AM »

Really?? So the coaches haven't been paid arrears (dating back to Jan-Feb) from other TTFA funds... they were paid from the $9 million MoS appropriation?

When you're finished pondering that one, tell us also how much of that $9 million has been spent.  Inquiring minds want to know.

You would have to check with your source about how/who TTFA pay. I can only advise on allocations from the cabinet note, some of which was specifically to pay arrears for technical staff and players, staff stipends from 2012/13, and staff salaries from WC14 campaign. The period you are referring to is the final tranche of technical staff remuneration, which will be paid once requested.

You're trying to dig yourself out of a hole, but the fact is, as you admitted, your sources are misleading you. Stop acting as their patsy, man up and apologise for your mistakes. 

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 08:45:54 AM »

You would have to check with your source about how/who TTFA pay. I can only advise on allocations from the cabinet note, some of which was specifically to pay arrears for technical staff and players, staff stipends from 2012/13, and staff salaries from WC14 campaign. The period you are referring to is the final tranche of technical staff remuneration, which will be paid once requested.

You're trying to dig yourself out of a hole, but the fact is, as you admitted, your sources are misleading you. Stop acting as their patsy, man up and apologise for your mistakes. 

but FS I find you are deflecting from what that amount is exactly??

someone asked about, is it 8 million? no one has answered to date, what allocations are left to pay out?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2015, 09:25:40 AM »

Wait... so how could you say that the Ministry released "the funds" for the coaches to be paid, now yuh saying the Ministry hasn't released the funding since January?  Meanwhile Sancho running around in the press making it seem like the TTFA f**king up, and you coming here and 'misleading' folks, let's call it that, that the Ministry paying the salaries and arrears as promised.  The Ministry also promised to fund the Gold Cup campaign, now it coming out that money almost done... well how much is left?  Simple question.  90% means less than a million dollars left in the account, tell us how much is left, because according to the information I have, Sancho might be "misleading" people as well.

What "hole" am I trying to dig myself out of?  And when did I admit I was being mislead?  You need to have one of, your computer, your eyes, your head... or your reading comprehension checked, because I said just the opposite:

"I have no reason to believe I was misinformed and I have no reason to lie to anybody on this forum."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2015, 10:25:46 AM »

Wait... so how could you say that the Ministry released "the funds" for the coaches to be paid, now yuh saying the Ministry hasn't released the funding since January?  Meanwhile Sancho running around in the press making it seem like the TTFA f**king up, and you coming here and 'misleading' folks, let's call it that, that the Ministry paying the salaries and arrears as promised.  The Ministry also promised to fund the Gold Cup campaign, now it coming out that money almost done... well how much is left?  Simple question.  90% means less than a million dollars left in the account, tell us how much is left, because according to the information I have, Sancho might be "misleading" people as well.

What "hole" am I trying to dig myself out of?  And when did I admit I was being mislead?  You need to have one of, your computer, your eyes, your head... or your reading comprehension checked, because I said just the opposite:

"I have no lireason to beeve I was misinformed and I have no reason to lie to anybody on this forum."

You said: "What he didn't say is who spend it... or that this bullshit WPL 'tournament" that he forced on the TTFA costs $1.7 million dollars, which came out of the $9 nillion already promised to the FA. "  This is a lie or misinformation you have received. As you would say "show me the proof of this" But you can't because it is a lie. Is this really too difficult for your simple brain to absorb.

You said "I have no lireason to beeve I was misinformed and I have no reason to lie to anybody on this forum."  This is not about opinion or conjecture. I have working knowledge of this funding. You have hearsay. If you were not misinformed, then you are purposely stating false information. It's really very straightforward. WPL has it's own cabinet note completely separate from TTFA's.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 10:51:17 AM »
You said: "What he didn't say is who spend it... or that this bullshit WPL 'tournament" that he forced on the TTFA costs $1.7 million dollars, which came out of the $9 nillion already promised to the FA. "  This is a lie or misinformation you have received. As you would say "show me the proof of this" But you can't because it is a lie. Is this really too difficult for your simple brain to absorb.

You said "I have no lireason to beeve I was misinformed and I have no reason to lie to anybody on this forum."  This is not about opinion or conjecture. I have working knowledge of this funding. You have hearsay. If you were not misinformed, then you are purposely stating false information. It's really very straightforward. WPL has it's own cabinet note completely separate from TTFA's.

Let me take your hand and slowly walk you thru this... THIS is what the whole "I have no reason to believe I was being misled" comment refers to:

You're welcome. 

As for the WPL funding, you might want to check with Anthony Creed and ensure that he wasn't spending from the November allocation prior to the Cabinet approving the note near the end of last month.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:53:51 AM by Bakes »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 12:00:37 PM »

Let me take your hand and slowly walk you thru this... THIS is what the whole "I have no reason to believe I was being misled" comment refers to:

Right. So you're now admitting that you were misinformed. Correct? As that statement , as explained before, is simply not true. TTFA's accountants said they need to complete audits from 2008 onwards to produce the required audit from 2013/4.  Can this really be any easier for you to understand? 

You're welcome. 

As for the WPL funding, you might want to check with Anthony Creed and ensure that he wasn't spending from the November allocation prior to the Cabinet approving the note near the end of last month.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 12:03:34 PM »

Right. So you're now admitting that you were misinformed. Correct? As that statement , as explained before, is simply not true. TTFA's accountants said they need to complete audits from 2008 onwards to produce the required audit from 2013/4.  Can this really be any easier for you to understand?

My 'understanding' is not at issue here, I stand by what I said.  The documents I saw made no reference to conditions being placed on the release of funds to pay the salaries and arrears.

End of.

And yuh conveniently finding time to answer everything but how much of the $9 million appropriation has been spent and how much remains.  We have time.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 03:23:15 PM »

My 'understanding' is not at issue here, I stand by what I said.  The documents I saw made no reference to conditions being placed on the release of funds to pay the salaries and arrears.

End of.

And yuh conveniently finding time to answer everything but how much of the $9 million appropriation has been spent and how much remains.  We have time.

Well, you saw the wrong documents. And you're conveniently finding time to ask questions instead of admitting that were duped by your friends.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 03:31:50 PM »
Well, you saw the wrong documents. And you're conveniently finding time to ask questions instead of admitting that were duped by your friends.

Okay... I was "duped by my friends."

Now answer the question hypocrite: How much of the $9 million appropriation has been spent and how much remains?  Should be simple enough.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 06:43:05 PM »

Now answer the question hypocrite: How much of the $9 million appropriation has been spent and how much remains?  Should be simple enough.

So ask your friend. Should be easy enough. Deduct what they have received from what was promised.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2015, 08:53:15 PM »

So ask your friend. Should be easy enough. Deduct what they have received from what was promised.

Why not just tell us FS?

1]; } ?>