April 28, 2024, 06:53:38 AM

Author Topic: T&T football in the middle of a political meltdown.  (Read 13360 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T football in the middle of a political meltdown.
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2015, 05:23:27 PM »
Bakes are you Tim Kees puppet? Is he pulling your strings so you can dance to his tune? All you do is defend him yet when any member comes on here with facts you try and tell them their wrong.
Having FS on here is great as he can tell everyone what's going on as he is dealing with things on a daily basis, again your telling him that his facts are wrong.  :frustrated:
I think you know you stirring trouble as you panic when somebody puts your name on here!!

I am not telling FS his facts are wrong... I have proven that his "facts" are wrong.  Nobody has put my name "on here"... and if they did there'd be nothing to "panic" about as there are many members who know who I am.  You seem real defensive of FS and obsessed with me... and I think I've figured out why  ::)

When TRUTH comes out some of you will be left with egg on ya faces!! You hear the truth from the FS and yet still bitch, moan and think he is lying to you. Have you not seen the mess Warner and his side kick have done to T&T football?? which bubble do you live in? they are as transparent as a house brick!! FS tells you the truth and you fail to believe it, well more fool you.

Why do you keep thinking this is personal. I can't seem to make you understand that you have a football friendly Minister of Sport. But that doesn't mean the coffers are overflowing: They're not. The men's team is being funded as requested by TTFA. If you want to believe the crap that's being put out for political purposes, more fool you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 05:25:00 PM by Bakes »

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2015, 05:36:17 PM »
Wow!! We have used the same phrase, come on Sherlock get a grip. I just think your out to stir trouble!
So you don't mind if I address you by your name on here then??
Fail to prepare - Prepare to fail

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »
Wow!! We have used the same phrase, come on Sherlock get a grip. I just think your out to stir trouble!

My "name on here" is Bakes... you are free to call whatever name you like but that is the only name I have where you are concerned, and is the only name you will get a response to, if I respond at all.  Don't pretend to know more about me than you do because you don't.  I find it more than just coincidental that the two of you use the same quirky British expression that no one else on the site uses.  Make of that what you will.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2015, 09:17:23 PM »

My "name on here" is Bakes... you are free to call whatever name you like but that is the only name I have where you are concerned, and is the only name you will get a response to, if I respond at all.  Don't pretend to know more about me than you do because you don't.  I find it more than just coincidental that the two of you use the same quirky British expression that no one else on the site uses.  Make of that what you will.

More damn conspiracies afoot. Now it appears Sherlock Bakes thinks I'm posting under another name! Why would I do that? Oh yes, because everything you say is fact while I need to make up a pseudonym to find someone who believes the truth lol The paranoia is becoming unbelievable. More fool you, Bakes!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2015, 09:53:51 PM »
More damn conspiracies afoot. Now it appears Sherlock Bakes thinks I'm posting under another name! Why would I do that? Oh yes, because everything you say is fact while I need to make up a pseudonym to find someone who believes the truth lol The paranoia is becoming unbelievable. More fool you, Bakes!

I made no accusation, just an observation. Whatever conclusions you draw is up to you and your conscience... or alter ego.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2015, 10:08:53 PM »
Bakes are you Tim Kees puppet? Is he pulling your strings so you can dance to his tune? All you do is defend him yet when any member comes on here with facts you try and tell them their wrong.
Having FS on here is great as he can tell everyone what's going on as he is dealing with things on a daily basis, again your telling him that his facts are wrong.  :frustrated:
I think you know you stirring trouble as you panic when somebody puts your name on here!!

I am not telling FS his facts are wrong... I have proven that his "facts" are wrong.  Nobody has put my name "on here"... and if they did there'd be nothing to "panic" about as there are many members who know who I am.  You seem real defensive of FS and obsessed with me... and I think I've figured out why  ::)

You have proven nothing! You just duck the questions.
Two very simple questions: For what reason was the condition about accounts placed on the note? When would any sane person expect that condition to be met?

Bakes you never did answer these questions. So, from a legal point of view, please give us your answers.
And a third question: If the Ministry asked for the condition to be met after all of the funds were dispersed and TTFA decided not to comply, what would be the repercussions? How would Sancho answer if the cabinet inquired as to why he dispersed all of the funds without enforcing this condition?

When TRUTH comes out some of you will be left with egg on ya faces!! You hear the truth from the FS and yet still bitch, moan and think he is lying to you. Have you not seen the mess Warner and his side kick have done to T&T football?? which bubble do you live in? they are as transparent as a house brick!! FS tells you the truth and you fail to believe it, well more fool you.

Why do you keep thinking this is personal. I can't seem to make you understand that you have a football friendly Minister of Sport. But that doesn't mean the coffers are overflowing: They're not. The men's team is being funded as requested by TTFA. If you want to believe the crap that's being put out for political purposes, more fool you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2015, 10:12:38 PM »
The coach cyah coach because he aint all that. The players cyah play this game to save their lives. The ttff cyah ttff because they cyah ttff. And Tim Tee cyah teef because Sancho Panza aint buying what he and bakes and dem selling. The result is ah Jordanian schooling. You leave the confines of ah safe hemisphere to travel into ISIS realm to learn that you cyah play this game like Barcelona. The coach cyah coach. He aint Pep Guardiola. And Tim Teee collecting money on a sneek tip, ala, Jack Austin Warner. Allyuh brave, yes.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:21:00 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>