March 28, 2024, 05:04:38 AM

Author Topic: Keeping track of $$ since Tim Kee  (Read 14823 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping track of $$ since Tim Kee
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 10:01:04 PM »
Well, you saw the wrong documents. And you're conveniently finding time to ask questions instead of admitting that were duped by your friends.

Okay... I was "duped by my friends."

Now answer the question hypocrite: How much of the $9 million appropriation has been spent and how much remains?  Should be simple enough.

So ask your friend. Should be easy enough. Deduct what they have received from what was promised.

Why not just tell us FS?

I can't tell you exactly at this point as the amount has decreased again today when a new request came in. But once you take into account the money set aside for the Miami camp and Gold Cup all that's left is enough to cover Harts salary and the other technical staff. Then, every item on the note would have been met.

But I'm getting tired of correcting untruths and then having to justify everything I write. Never before has this forum received direct information from the Ministry, yet when I try to correct the untruths being told I get dragged into these petty arguments.

"How Sancho could say "he lie" when Sancho self hold up the payments wanting to see audits?" " The $9 million dollars was promised by Griffith, then Sancho came in and put conditions on the payments.  Sancho didn't say the TTFA get the money, he said almost 90% of it was spent.  What he didn't say is who spend it... or that this bullshit WPL 'tournament" that he forced on the TTFA costs $1.7 million dollars, which came out of the $9 nillion already promised to the FA."

These statements are untrue. I corrected them: Sancho has not put in any additional conditions that were not in the original cabinet vote. In fact, he's let funding go through even though those conditions still haven't been met. He's trying to work with the TTFA through their problems. No money from TTFA's note will be deducted for WPL or any other project other that stipulated on the note. To do this would require a return to cabinet for their approval.

"The cabinet note did not condition release of the funds on the TTFA providing audits from 2008- present. Put another way, since you apparently can't understand plain English, Rupert Griffith and cabinet didn't say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards. "

Untrue. I corrected it: You are correct in that the cabinet note does not say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards."  It states that a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14. Unfortunately, TTFA's accountants can't produce these until 2008/9/10/11/12 are completed. So after a satisfactory explanation from Tim-Kee and the accountants, funds were released on the understanding that the accounts would be produced in some form. 

So you see
 a) it was not Sancho that ordered the accounts, however, quite rightly, he insisted that the conditions be met
b) he allowed funds to be dispersed on the basis of a promise of the future production of the accounts

"I was privy to the communications between Anthony Creed, Griffith and the FA... I didn't see anything that placed a condition on the disbursement of funds."

Not sure what he was reading because as I already stated, a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14.

"So the coaches haven't been paid arrears (dating back to Jan-Feb) from other TTFA funds... they were paid from the $9 million MoS appropriation?"

Asked and answered: You would have to check with your source about how/who TTFA pay. I can only advise on allocations from the cabinet note, some of which was specifically to pay arrears for technical staff and players, staff stipends from 2012/13, and staff salaries from WC14 campaign. The period you are referring to is the final tranche of technical staff remuneration, which will be paid once requested.

"My 'understanding' is not at issue here, I stand by what I said.  The documents I saw made no reference to conditions being placed on the release of funds to pay the salaries and arrears."

So despite me explaining the conditions on the cabinet note, our boy still insists that he knows different. So, why should I waste my time on idiots like that? The bottom line is that anything Sancho or I say, Bakes will pick apart or criticize. Fair enough if you want to argue with opinions, but what is the point of me writing the truth if I then have to defend myself time after time.

Now laughing boy will come back and have a jab because I don't know the exact figure, yet he doesn't know the actual figure on the cabinet note to start with, yet apparently he's seen it. (Let's see how long it takes him to get the true figure...and, hey, get your guy to check the conditions while he's there)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 06:54:41 AM »
Well, you saw the wrong documents. And you're conveniently finding time to ask questions instead of admitting that were duped by your friends.

Now answer the question hypocrite: How much of the $9 million appropriation has been spent and how much remains?  Should be simple enough.

So ask your friend. Should be easy enough. Deduct what they have received from what was promised.

Why not just tell us FS?

I can't tell you exactly at this point as the amount has decreased again today when a new request came in. But once you take into account the money set aside for the Miami camp and Gold Cup all that's left is enough to cover Harts salary and the other technical staff. Then, every item on the note would have been met.

But I'm getting tired of correcting untruths and then having to justify everything I write. Never before has this forum received direct information from the Ministry, yet when I try to correct the untruths being told I get dragged into these petty arguments.

"How Sancho could say "he lie" when Sancho self hold up the payments wanting to see audits?" " The $9 million dollars was promised by Griffith, then Sancho came in and put conditions on the payments.  Sancho didn't say the TTFA get the money, he said almost 90% of it was spent.  What he didn't say is who spend it... or that this bullshit WPL 'tournament" that he forced on the TTFA costs $1.7 million dollars, which came out of the $9 nillion already promised to the FA."

These statements are untrue. I corrected them: Sancho has not put in any additional conditions that were not in the original cabinet vote. In fact, he's let funding go through even though those conditions still haven't been met. He's trying to work with the TTFA through their problems. No money from TTFA's note will be deducted for WPL or any other project other that stipulated on the note. To do this would require a return to cabinet for their approval.

"The cabinet note did not condition release of the funds on the TTFA providing audits from 2008- present. Put another way, since you apparently can't understand plain English, Rupert Griffith and cabinet didn't say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards. "

Untrue. I corrected it: You are correct in that the cabinet note does not say "the only way the TTFA will get any of the $9 million authorized, is if they first present audited financial statements from the year 2008 and onwards."  It states that a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14. Unfortunately, TTFA's accountants can't produce these until 2008/9/10/11/12 are completed. So after a satisfactory explanation from Tim-Kee and the accountants, funds were released on the understanding that the accounts would be produced in some form. 

So you see
 a) it was not Sancho that ordered the accounts, however, quite rightly, he insisted that the conditions be met
b) he allowed funds to be dispersed on the basis of a promise of the future production of the accounts

"I was privy to the communications between Anthony Creed, Griffith and the FA... I didn't see anything that placed a condition on the disbursement of funds."

Not sure what he was reading because as I already stated, a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14.

"So the coaches haven't been paid arrears (dating back to Jan-Feb) from other TTFA funds... they were paid from the $9 million MoS appropriation?"

Asked and answered: You would have to check with your source about how/who TTFA pay. I can only advise on allocations from the cabinet note, some of which was specifically to pay arrears for technical staff and players, staff stipends from 2012/13, and staff salaries from WC14 campaign. The period you are referring to is the final tranche of technical staff remuneration, which will be paid once requested.

"My 'understanding' is not at issue here, I stand by what I said.  The documents I saw made no reference to conditions being placed on the release of funds to pay the salaries and arrears."

So despite me explaining the conditions on the cabinet note, our boy still insists that he knows different. So, why should I waste my time on idiots like that? The bottom line is that anything Sancho or I say, Bakes will pick apart or criticize. Fair enough if you want to argue with opinions, but what is the point of me writing the truth if I then have to defend myself time after time.

Now laughing boy will come back and have a jab because I don't know the exact figure, yet he doesn't know the actual figure on the cabinet note to start with, yet apparently he's seen it. (Let's see how long it takes him to get the true figure...and, hey, get your guy to check the conditions while he's there)

Where is SH money?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2015, 07:31:38 AM »

Why not just tell us FS?

So you see

Where is SH money?

"The period you are referring to is the final tranche of technical staff remuneration, which will be paid once requested."

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2015, 07:51:02 AM »

Where is SH money?

"The period you are referring to is the final tranche of technical staff remuneration, which will be paid once requested."

FREE STEPHEN HART OF THE BUREAUCRACY!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2015, 11:06:48 AM »
FS lyin lmao!  Kamla and dem decide to leave TTFA in the lurch during the CFU tornament because Kee is a PNM man.  Then K&Co. sweep in and save the day paying the players and making promises.  Now all of a sudden is Kee playing politics and allegedly lying.  Kee eh getting ah pass from me buh he eh de ony one moving funny here.  Sancho and FS by extension is ah setta snake!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2015, 12:09:02 PM »

Where is SH money?

FREE STEPHEN HART OF THE BUREAUCRACY!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2015, 03:54:55 PM »
FS lyin lmao!  Kamla and dem decide to leave TTFA in the lurch during the CFU tornament because Kee is a PNM man.  Then K&Co. sweep in and save the day paying the players and making promises.  Now all of a sudden is Kee playing politics and allegedly lying.  Kee eh getting ah pass from me buh he eh de ony one moving funny here.  Sancho and FS by extension is ah setta snake!

This fella is a f**king liar.  I coming with the proof just now.... just got to the hotel here in Tobago and getting settled.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2015, 05:03:41 PM »
bakes dey not lying .........dey being economic with truth............there is difference ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2015, 06:07:08 PM »
Whole day I traveling so only now really seeing all the commesse from last night after my last post.  Ah bet he feel nice with heself after he post that.  I had to wait to get access to mih emails to dig up the note.  I can't reveal too much because it's supposed to be confidential, and knowing how devious and vindictive these f**kers are, they could use my disclosure to say the FA in breach of the terms of the agreement.  But they f**king lying and trying to shit on the FA while pissing everybody head and calling it rain.

From the MoS, November 25, 2014:
Note S(14)33

(a)   $9, 964, 368.00 as a provision of financial assistance to the TTFA to facilitate payment of expenses related to the Senior MNT

Arrears of Match fees and bonuses for technical staff and players $X, XXX,XXX.00
Arrears of staff stipends (October and November 2012 and January to July 2013 $XXX, XXX.00
Arrears of salaries for five (5) members of Staff (April to July 2012 during the World Cup 2014 Qualifying Campaign  $XXX,000.00
Projected technical staff remuneration (November 2014 to June 2015) $X,XXX,000.00
Participation in the “2015 Caribbean Cup Finals Tournament and training camps” $X,XXX,XXX.00

(b)   That the MoS in consultation with the Min. of Finance and the Economy, identify funds in the said sum of $9,964,368.00 from its budgetary allocation to give effect to (a) above;

(c)   That the TTFA submit to the MoS certified financial statements in respect of disbursements made to the Association by the State for the financial years 2013 and 2014.

Pay particular note to the bolded: Subsection (c) is a standalone subsection and neither (a) nor (b) is conditioned on (c).  In other words, there is agreement in Cabinet to (a), (b) and (c)... but at no point does Cabinet say that (a) or (b) will happen only if (c) is done.  The FA agrees to provide an accounting of money spent during 203-2014.

Sancho is the one who of his own accord decide to tie (c) to (a) and (b).  He's the one holding up the payment as I've said all along.  Harrision is a snake.  He claim I was either lying or misled... I said I was misled just to get him to state how much money has been spent from the $10 million... and he still wouldn't say because they f**king lying.

Pay close attention to the item in blue... it's nonsensical.  There is no 2015 Caribbean Cup, the Caribbean Cup was held last year, and it's contested every two years.  The money was supposed to be for the 2015 Gold Cup.  Rather than admit the MoS f**k up, Sancho rather play the ass in the press, and send his f**king mutt of a lapdog, Harrison here to spout shit about the TTFA already spending 90% of the money. How could they spend money on the "2015 Caribbean Cup"?  Idiots.  Nearly $3.5 million tied up in bullshit.  Meanwhile the TTFA has gone ahead and paid the salaries from January thru now, taking money away from other things that was planned... while Sancho and his Muppet in chief here yapping about who playing politics.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2015, 06:30:20 PM »
Shame shame shame.........or maybe not......

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2015, 06:34:25 PM »
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2015, 06:44:18 PM »
Whole day I traveling so only now really seeing all the commesse from last night after my last post.  Ah bet he feel nice with heself after he post that.  I had to wait to get access to mih emails to dig up the note.  I can't reveal too much because it's supposed to be confidential, and knowing how devious and vindictive these f**kers are, they could use my disclosure to say the FA in breach of the terms of the agreement.  But they f**king lying and trying to shit on the FA while pissing everybody head and calling it rain.

Note S(14)33

(a)   $9, 964, 368.00 as a provision of financial assistance to the TTFA to facilitate payment of expenses related to the Senior MNT

Arrears of Match fees and bonuses for technical staff and players $X, XXX,XXX.00
Arrears of staff stipends (October and November 2012 and January to July 2013 $XXX, XXX.00
Arrears of salaries for five (5) members of Staff (April to July 2012 during the World Cup 2014 Qualifying Campaign  $XXX,000.00
Projected technical staff remuneration (November 2014 to June 2015) $X,XXX,000.00
Participation in the “2015 Caribbean Cup Finals Tournament and training camps” $X,XXX,XXX.00

(b)   That the MoS in consultation with the Min. of Finance and the Economy, identify funds in the said sum of $9,964,368.00 from its budgetary allocation to give effect to (a) above;

(c)   That the TTFA submit to the MoS certified financial statements in respect of disbursements made to the Association by the State for the financial years 2013 and 2014.

Pay particular note to the bolded: Subsection (c) is a standalone subsection and neither (a) nor (b) is conditioned on (c).  In other words, there is agreement in Cabinet to (a), (b) and (c)... but at no point does Cabinet say that (a) or (b) will happen only if (c) is done.  The FA agrees to provide an accounting of money spent during 203-2014.

Sancho is the one who of his own accord decide to tie (c) to (a) and (b).  He's the one holding up the payment as I've said all along.  Harrision is a snake.  He claim I was either lying or misled... I said I was misled just to get him to state how much money has been spent from the $10 million... and he still wouldn't say because they f**king lying.

Pay close attention to the item in blue... it's nonsensical.  There is no 2015 Caribbean Cup, the Caribbean Cup was held last year, and it's contested every two years.  The money was supposed to be for the 2015 Gold Cup.  Rather than admit the MoS f**k up, Sancho rather play the ass in the press, and send his f**king mutt of a lapdog, Harrison here to spout shit about the TTFA already spending 90% of the money. How could they spend money on the "2015 Caribbean Cup"?  Idiots.  Nearly $3.5 million tied up in bullshit.  Meanwhile the TTFA has gone ahead and paid the salaries from January thru now, taking money away from other things that was planned... while Sancho and his Muppet in chief here yapping about who playing politics.

OK so you want to call names big man? You're so fast to kiss up your boyfriends ass you don't stop to consider shit. Any dickhead would realize that the Caribbean Cup should read as Gold Cup. Not sure who made that mistake but it's fairly easy to figure out what it's supposed to refer to. That specified funding is allocated for Gold Cup participation and preparation only. A cabinet note can't be used for anything other than the specified reason unless you take it back to cabinet. That's why the WPL could never be funded by this note as you claimed. For a lawyer, you're pretty dumb about cabinet notes. So, when you calculate the amount of funds still available, you don't include that sum because, you've guessed it, it's allocated.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2015, 06:45:11 PM »
Question for Bakes ... and I sense he's inevitably considered this ... but I think it's a useful question in the interest of stakeholders (inclusive of all of us here):

While we appreciate the value of transparency, is there in any respect a viable issue with you having access to this material or presenting this material into the public domain? In simpler terms, what distinguishes you from Julian Assange?

I'm raising this objectively ...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2015, 07:21:28 PM »

OK so you want to call names big man? You're so fast to kiss up your boyfriends ass you don't stop to consider shit. Any dickhead would realize that the Caribbean Cup should read as Gold Cup. Not sure who made that mistake but it's fairly easy to figure out what it's supposed to refer to. That specified funding is allocated for Gold Cup participation and preparation only. A cabinet note can't be used for anything other than the specified reason unless you take it back to cabinet. That's why the WPL could never be funded by this note as you claimed. For a lawyer, you're pretty dumb about cabinet notes. So, when you calculate the amount of funds still available, you don't include that sum because, you've guessed it, it's allocated.

I might be dumb but I'm still infinitely smarter than you two bright sparks... you didn't say the funds were "allocated" you said the TTFA has spent 90% of their allocation.  So, bright man Kevin... how could they spend money on something that doesn't exist?

And... to show just how "dumb" I am, especially for a supposed lawyer.  If the money could only be used for the specified reason and none other... I guess that means the money must be used for participation in the "2015 Caribbean Cup" or else it goes back to Cabinet, right?  You either really dotish, or yuh putting on a good act.  The Permanent Secretary knows all too well how to work the system, and all along I've been saying go ask Anthony Creed about his use of the note funding.  But nah, I's de dumb one. 

You need to come better than that Kevin Harrison... one of us drafts and interprets contracts on a daily basis.  The other one tries to hoodwink minors into signing professional football contracts without the advice of their parents, and don't know how to find a fax number to FIFA on the internet.  Tell me again how "dumb" I am.

Question for Bakes ... and I sense he's inevitably considered this ... but I think it's a useful question in the interest of stakeholders (inclusive of all of us here):

While we appreciate the value of transparency, is there in any respect a viable issue with you having access to this material or presenting this material into the public domain? In simpler terms, what distinguishes you from Julian Assange?

Yes I have considered it.  As for what distinguishes me from Assange, I think that's pretty evident.  If yuh still not clear, consider the manner in which the information at hand has been obtained, and the intent in disseminating it.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2015, 07:27:14 PM »
I understand ... I think you should bridge the gap a bit doh. Not everyone might be tracking this point. I asked because I understood.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2015, 08:04:05 PM »

I might be dumb but I'm still infinitely smarter than you two bright sparks... you didn't say the funds were "allocated" you said the TTFA has spent 90% of their allocation.  So, bright man Kevin... how could they spend money on something that doesn't exist?

And... to show just how "dumb" I am, especially for a supposed lawyer.  If the money could only be used for the specified reason and none other... I guess that means the money must be used for participation in the "2015 Caribbean Cup" or else it goes back to Cabinet, right?  You either really dotish, or yuh putting on a good act.  The Permanent Secretary knows all too well how to work the system, and all along I've been saying go ask Anthony Creed about his use of the note funding.  But nah, I's de dumb one. 

You need to come better than that Kevin Harrison... one of us drafts and interprets contracts on a daily basis.  The other one tries to hoodwink minors into signing professional football contracts without the advice of their parents, and don't know how to find a fax number to FIFA on the internet.  Tell me again how "dumb" I am.

Yes I have considered it.  As for what distinguishes me from Assange, I think that's pretty evident.  If yuh still not clear, consider the manner in which the information at hand has been obtained, and the intent in disseminating it.

LOL Of course you would say that, Anyway, you will soon discover that you have wasted your time trying to mislead everybody. The truth is out there. This is no story, no scandal. Anyway, I am kinda busy at the moment tracking down real crimes, so take a chill pill and enjoy Tobago.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2015, 08:21:23 PM »
I understand ... I think you should bridge the gap a bit doh. Not everyone might be tracking this point. I asked because I understood.

Trust that I haven't divulged anything recklessly.  Despite what some might think I have no agenda, other than to see TnT football get back on track.  There is more that I could divulge but I have to respect the preferred process for getting things done, and respect the spirit in which information is being shared with me.  That being said, it's shocking at times how people could lie and spin things to fit their narrative.  Brent Sancho knows well what he's doing with this push for "accountability," but his act starting to wear thin on the public... you can't keep missing with national team like this and not experience some kind of blowback from the most committed stakeholders, the public.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »
let me find out this cabinet note is just a post-it on somebody fridge. steups.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 07:21:13 AM »

Trust that I haven't divulged anything recklessly.  Despite what some might think I have no agenda, other than to see TnT football get back on track.  There is more that I could divulge but I have to respect the preferred process for getting things done, and respect the spirit in which information is being shared with me.  That being said, it's shocking at times how people could lie and spin things to fit their narrative.  Brent Sancho knows well what he's doing with this push for "accountability," but his act starting to wear thin on the public... you can't keep missing with national team like this and not experience some kind of blowback from the most committed stakeholders, the public.

This was along the lines I hoped you would engage.  :thumbsup:

Could you comment on why your source(s) (1) have shared the material with you (2) are less prominent in making the case that you have made/are making, and (3) on actual or perceived breach of confidentiality or fiduciary duties on the part of the source(s)?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:23:35 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2015, 08:39:24 AM »

Could you comment on why your source(s) (1) have shared the material with you (2) are less prominent in making the case that you have made/are making, and (3) on actual or perceived breach of confidentiality or fiduciary duties on the part of the source(s)?

Some valid questions seeker, let's see what Nigel has for us?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:05:50 PM by Controversial »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2015, 03:28:11 PM »
FS is that info Bakes put up accurate to your knowledge?  I ask because after reading it, I can't see where the release of funds is contingent upon item (c) being fulfilled.  However in response to bakes you said "It states that a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14."  So now if what Bakes has produced is legitimate, then what is all dat bullshit about Sancho allowing funds to be "dispersed on the basis of a promise of the future production of the accounts?"  Oh and if you say money can only be spent on what it was allocated for and any deviation would require taking it back to cabinet, then typo or not the cabinet note makes no mention of "Gold Cup" so how then can the TTFA spend this allocation on said Gold Cup related preparation without the note having been adjusted or such use approved? 

I eh trying to nit pick but if yuh go make statements I would hope they are facts and truths as you represent them to be and not ah bunch of lies because yuh feel we eh go know the difference.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2015, 03:44:21 PM »
FS is that info Bakes put up accurate to your knowledge?  I ask because after reading it, I can't see where the release of funds is contingent upon item (c) being fulfilled.  However in response to bakes you said "It states that a condition of the funding is that TTFA produce audited accounts for 2013-14."  So now if what Bakes has produced is legitimate, then what is all dat bullshit about Sancho allowing funds to be "dispersed on the basis of a promise of the future production of the accounts?"  Oh and if you say money can only be spent on what it was allocated for and any deviation would require taking it back to cabinet, then typo or not the cabinet note makes no mention of "Gold Cup" so how then can the TTFA spend this allocation on said Gold Cup related preparation without the note having been adjusted or such use approved? 

I eh trying to nit pick but if yuh go make statements I would hope they are facts and truths as you represent them to be and not ah bunch of lies because yuh feel we eh go know the difference.

Ask Bakes to black out any names and other info in the actual document and post it.. Anyone could write that and post it, that is not an official document from the ministry... No offence to Bakes, but we can't confirm that is an original document nor can we confirm that items from what he posted was deleted or added..

So I won't take that as gospel yet...

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:53:44 PM by Flex »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2015, 04:36:57 PM »

Well, since there is no Caribbean Cup 2015, it is clear that this should have referenced the Gold Cup. A lot of this Cabinet money had already been dispensed and the P.s. who is legally responsible, decided that the competition referred to could be nothing other than the Gold Cup. Referring it back to Cabinet would have delayed release of funds for the Panama game (which is part of Gold Cup preparation).

Question: If the production of accounts is not a condition of the release of funds, why is it stated there? Should we have released the $9,9 million and then asked for them, only to be told that they're not available? 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2015, 05:46:57 PM »

1. "Source(s)"... I have sources who function independently of each other, but who are major stakeholders in local football.  Sometimes one isn't necessarily privy to the information held by the other and vice versa.  With one in particular we actually started off by bumping heads a couple times, but over the years they appreciated that I could articulate the issues and (as they see it) that I always tried to be fair, so it became a trust issue.  At first it was just trusting me with info and soliciting advice/feedback. 

2. A lot of what they shared I asked, and advocated that it be shared with the forum, because the info we get otherwise tend to be so slanted against the FA.  Sometimes the facts might be accurate, but Lasana (for instance) would put such an editorial spin on it as to downplay the veracity or importance of the information.  My sources are not public figures, they see how Tim Kee and Phillips are treated in the press and online and want no part of that, besides, correcting the amount of misinformation that's out there is a full-time job in itself at times, so...

3. There has been no breach of confidentiality... I've only shared a fraction of the information I'm privy to, and I make sure they're good with whatever I share.  Info that I have but what they can't share publicly then that goes only as far as me.  As for any breach by sharing with me privately... none of this is "state's secret" or national security stuff... it ent that serious.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2015, 06:02:22 PM »

FS just trying to baffle allyuh with bullshit... I give him enough rope so he could hang heself with.  He carry on up and down swearing how I must have never even seen the note, when I dealing with this thing long before he even became involved.  This promise to pay the salaries was made by Anil about two years ago.  The Ministry then reneged on the promise after the whole LifeSport debacle.  Griffith made a big stink in the press about how the TTFA need to get their house in order, but is the Ministry that made the promise to help then try to back off. 

Anil never conditioned funding on the prospective release of audits.  Griffith never conditioned the funds on the prospective release of audits.  Sancho is the one who come like a never-see, come-see and determined to flex the little bit of power he had, decide that any release of funds to pay the salaries, arrears and Gold Cup expenses would be made only AFTER the TTFA provide audits.  Audits costs money, audits is not going to a MS Excel document and printing it out.  One of my accountant clients routinely charges $15,000 US per audit.  This is no exaggeration, I review all his contracts to make sure the scope of work etc. is clearly spelled out.  But people feel like you could just snap yuh fingers and make audits happen... so the FA had find money and spend money on audits before the coaches could be paid.  This is the crusade that Sancho on? 

steups.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2015, 06:20:46 PM »

FS just trying to baffle allyuh with bullshit... I give him enough rope so he could hang heself with.  He carry on up and down swearing how I must have never even seen the note, when I dealing with this thing long before he even became involved.  This promise to pay the salaries was made by Anil about two years ago.  The Ministry then reneged on the promise after the whole LifeSport debacle.  Griffith made a big stink in the press about how the TTFA need to get their house in order, but is the Ministry that made the promise to help then try to back off. 

Anil never conditioned funding on the prospective release of audits.  Griffith never conditioned the funds on the prospective release of audits.  Sancho is the one who come like a never-see, come-see and determined to flex the little bit of power he had, decide that any release of funds to pay the salaries, arrears and Gold Cup expenses would be made only AFTER the TTFA provide audits.  Audits costs money, audits is not going to a MS Excel document and printing it out.  One of my accountant clients routinely charges $15,000 US per audit.  This is no exaggeration, I review all his contracts to make sure the scope of work etc. is clearly spelled out.  But people feel like you could just snap yuh fingers and make audits happen... so the FA had find money and spend money on audits before the coaches could be paid.  This is the crusade that Sancho on? 

steups.

are you against audits because of the money that needs to be spent or the practice itself when applying to the TTFA?

For me it is a part of transparency and accountability... The stipulation should be that in the event of mandatory audits requested by the government/mos, part of the allocation from the MOS should cover this in order to maintain transparency and accountability...without depleting funds that would be better served on the national football program

That is a compromise. 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2015, 06:31:39 PM »

steups.

And there in the space of two posts, the contradiction is revealed:

Sometimes the facts might be accurate, but Lasana (for instance) would put such an editorial spin on it as to downplay the veracity or importance of the information.  My sources are not public figures, they see how Tim Kee and Phillips are treated in the press and online and want no part of that, besides, correcting the amount of misinformation that's out there is a full-time job in itself at times, so...

FS just trying to baffle allyuh with bullshit    Sancho is the one who come like a never-see, come-see and determined to flex the little bit of power he had

So, let me understand this.
Dear old Tim-Kee, (who was Vice President for 10 years to the world's most notorious football corrupter) must never be criticised by the press. After all, he says he's completely innocent, right? And these damned audits are fiendishly expensive so let's not bother eh? Just give them the cash.

Meanwhile, Sancho and FS can be abused on websites, their integrity can be challenged, and why not get real personal about their family too?

You talk about Lasana putting a spin on things? Talk about hypocrisy. Even when you yourself have proved that there is a condition to release funds, you spin and spin. Then you claim Sancho magically altered a 3 month old cabinet note to include a condition to satisfy his own ambitions. Are you listening to yourself? And then comes the best comment ever: Anil never conditioned funding on the prospective release of audits. :rotfl: :rotfl: The man who didn't keep track of lifesport is your shining example of accountability and transparency? Hmmm, let me see...Tim-Kee & Anil vs Sancho. Really?

Two very simple questions: For what reason was the condition about accounts placed on the note? When would any sane person expect that condition to be met?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:59:08 PM by Football supporter »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 04:39:42 AM »

Sometimes the facts might be accurate, but Lasana (for instance) would put such an editorial spin on it as to downplay the veracity or importance of the information.  My sources are not public figures, they see how Tim Kee and Phillips are treated in the press and online and want no part of that, besides, correcting the amount of misinformation that's out there is a full-time job in itself at times, so...

FS just trying to baffle allyuh with bullshit    Sancho is the one who come like a never-see, come-see and determined to flex the little bit of power he had

Dear old Tim-Kee, (who was Vice President for 10 years to the world's most notorious football corrupter) must never be criticised by the press. After all, he says he's completely innocent, right? And these damned audits are fiendishly expensive so let's not bother eh? Just give them the cash.

Meanwhile, Sancho and FS can be abused on websites, their integrity can be challenged, and why not get real personal about their family too?

Where did I say Tim Kee can't be criticized?  Can you read... I mean seriously?  Like, read and understand the written word?

You talk about Lasana putting a spin on things? Talk about hypocrisy. Even when you yourself have proved that there is a condition to release funds, you spin and spin.

Quite the opposite.  Unless you dispute the accuracy of what it is I posted, then I have proved that there is no "condition."  If you find the language which makes the disbursement of funds conditional in any way, then feel free to post it.  If not, hush English c**t.

Then you claim Sancho magically altered a 3 month old cabinet note to include a condition to satisfy his own ambitions. Are you listening to yourself?

Where did I state anything like this?  Go find it... we have time.

And then comes the best comment ever: Anil never conditioned funding on the prospective release of audits. :rotfl: :rotfl: The man who didn't keep track of lifesport is your shining example of accountability and transparency? Hmmm, let me see...Tim-Kee & Anil vs Sancho. Really?

Did I hold him up as an example of anything?  Let alone a shining example?  I know I does joke about man reading comprehension, but you seriously dotish dred.  Anil is the one who made the promise to pay the coaching salaries and player stipend.  He never placed a condition on the payment.  Rupert Griffith agreed to make the payments, and signed off on it.  He too, never placed any condition on the payments... specifically none that the TTFA prospectively release audits.  Yuh understand de context now... or yuh still need help?  Doh answer, it is rhetorical.

Two very simple questions: For what reason was the condition about accounts placed on the note? When would any sane person expect that condition to be met?

Find the language as it exists in the Cabinet note (not in your head) that meets anyone of these definitions.  Assuming you could read for understanding of course:

Full Definition of CONDITION

a :  a premise upon which the fulfillment of an agreement depends :  stipulation
b obsolete :  covenant
c :  a provision making the effect of a legal instrument contingent upon an uncertain event; also :  the event itself
:  something essential to the appearance or occurrence of something else :  prerequisite: as
a :  an environmental requirement <available oxygen is an essential condition for animal life>
b :  the subordinate clause of a conditional sentence
a :  a restricting or modifying factor :  qualification
b :  an unsatisfactory academic grade that may be raised by doing additional work

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/condition

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2015, 06:39:55 AM »

Where did I say Tim Kee can't be criticized?  Can you read... I mean seriously?  Like, read and understand the written word?

You talk about Lasana putting a spin on things? Talk about hypocrisy. Even when you yourself have proved that there is a condition to release funds, you spin and spin.

Quite the opposite.  Unless you dispute the accuracy of what it is I posted, then I have proved that there is no "condition."  If you find the language which makes the disbursement of funds conditional in any way, then feel free to post it.  If not, hush English c**t.

Then you claim Sancho magically altered a 3 month old cabinet note to include a condition to satisfy his own ambitions. Are you listening to yourself?

And then comes the best comment ever: Anil never conditioned funding on the prospective release of audits. :rotfl: :rotfl: The man who didn't keep track of lifesport is your shining example of accountability and transparency? Hmmm, let me see...Tim-Kee & Anil vs Sancho. Really?

Did I hold him up as an example of anything?  Let alone a shining example?  I know I does joke about man reading comprehension, but you seriously dotish dred.  Anil is the one who made the promise to pay the coaching salaries and player stipend.  He never placed a condition on the payment.  Rupert Griffith agreed to make the payments, and signed off on it.  He too, never placed any condition on the payments... specifically none that the TTFA prospectively release audits.  Yuh understand de context now... or yuh still need help?  Doh answer, it is rhetorical.

Find the language as it exists in the Cabinet note (not in your head) that meets anyone of these definitions.  Assuming you could read for understanding of course:

Full Definition of CONDITION

a :  a premise upon which the fulfillment of an agreement depends :  stipulation
b obsolete :  covenant
c :  a provision making the effect of a legal instrument contingent upon an uncertain event; also :  the event itself
:  something essential to the appearance or occurrence of something else :  prerequisite: as
a :  an environmental requirement <available oxygen is an essential condition for animal life>
b :  the subordinate clause of a conditional sentence
a :  a restricting or modifying factor :  qualification
b :  an unsatisfactory academic grade that may be raised by doing additional work

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/condition

Asked an answered in your own post.
Anil is the one who made the promise to pay the coaching salaries and player stipend.  He never placed a condition on the payment.  Rupert Griffith agreed to make the payments, and signed off on it.  He too, never placed any condition on the payments...

Sancho took office in February (that's three months after the cabinet note). The only disbursements at that point were the arrears wracked up by Tim-Kee since 2012. I really can't believe that you're trying to convince people that a condition would be put on a cabinet note, yet would only be acted upon after the money is spent. Are you mad?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2015, 08:27:36 PM »
Note S(14)33

(a)   $9, 964, 368.00 as a provision of financial assistance to the TTFA to facilitate payment of expenses related to the Senior MNT

(b)   That the MoS in consultation with the Min. of Finance and the Economy, identify funds in the said sum of $9,964,368.00 from its budgetary allocation to give effect to (a) above;

(c)   That the TTFA submit to the MoS certified financial statements in respect of disbursements made to the Association by the State for the financial years 2013 and 2014.

1. Aside from the dollar amounts, is this "document" (used loosely) quoted above  ... redacted in any other regard with respect to the original Note S(14)33?

2. If the answer to the above is affirmative, please state what those redactions concern or contemplate. 

1]; } ?>