April 27, 2024, 11:33:19 AM

Author Topic: $.4 million con: Tim Kee tries to explain cover-up in Argentina friendly  (Read 33528 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $.4 million con: Tim Kee tries to explain cover-up in Argentina friendly
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 01:03:32 PM »
Sheldon Phillips is a dam scamp and acting like everyone should just forget about everything after he messed up and just focus their energy on T&T.

Like 300,000 is no kind of money.

He taking T&T people for fools.

I dealt with Millien a few times in the past and the man tried to do the same thing and Jack had to pull him square.

Millien and Phillips should get arrested to.

So Millien is a bigger crook than Jack? When JW have to pull man square then you know that is a REAL thief you dealing with.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 01:13:57 PM »
Sheldon Phillips is a dam scamp and acting like everyone should just forget about everything after he messed up and just focus their energy on T&T.

Like 300,000 is no kind of money.

He taking T&T people for fools.

I dealt with Millien a few times in the past and the man tried to do the same thing and Jack had to pull him square.

Millien and Phillips should get arrested to.

So Millien is a bigger crook than Jack? When JW have to pull man square then you know that is a REAL thief you dealing with.

Is not that u remember d kaiso a tief doh like 2 c atief wit a bag.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 01:16:07 PM »
 :rotfl: Aye zandolie allyuh is real tears  oui   ah cyah  help laffing 

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
ent? but it sound like millien learn a thing or two from the grandmaster himself.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
ent? but it sound like millien learn a thing or two from the grandmaster himself.

Nah it have to have a class in Fatima. How to get away with fraud.

Anil/Millien/Daryan and Darren Warner all Fatima men
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2014, 01:27:07 PM »
Trending now: #DMillienaire #whowantstobeamillienaire

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 01:38:14 PM »

Ah sure Hadeed won't be amused ...

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 02:00:23 PM »
Hold up yuh mean all dem fellas went fatima??  :rotfl: :rotfl:........ well ah doh even want to know about Anil ..... daiz another  anyways ah better doh say it . :)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »
The first man I watching is the man who ask for cash.

The 2nd is the delivery man

Third both ah dem

Fourth the man who insert the cash man into the whole thing.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 02:32:19 PM »
I simply don't bother to respond to Bakes anymore and keep my distance mostly. If I want to talk to Sheldon, I will pick up the phone and call. I have no time for his errand boys.

Here, Bakes. Gimme a new conspiracy theory with this one:

Hadeed on TTFA/Argentina scandal: The fellah is an absolute f***ing crook!
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868)

Read More

You doh have to respond to me, in fact every time yuh try responding yuh only end up looking like ah bigger ass. Just like yuh trying real hard tuh give Charles a pass on this one, claiming he "innocent" yesterday and now that he naive and was conned.  I wonder what proof Charles show you to convince you that is innocent he innocent, and not that is he/Nissi is the one who pocket the missing $400,000?  Yuh say the money was withdrawn from a bank in Marabella... did you confirm that with the bank? 

Charles say that the request was made via text messaging (WhatsApp)... and somehow he thought this was legitimate?  Did you personally see the text messages on the phone... for you to believe him and advocate for him as you're doing?  Text messages mean nothing.  I could go in my phone right now and pull up any text message from one of my pardnas, change their name to "Lasana" in the contacts, and all the texts between and my pardna will look like it was between me and this Lasana fella.  That's not even taking into consideration text message spoofing.  The money didn't disappear from the TTFA hands, it disappeared from Nissi travels hands.  But nah, Charles innocent...you declare him so.

Instead yuh rather raise insinuations of Phillips double-dealing by setting up the friendly for himself.  Instead of contacting some journalist in Argentina, why yuh don't contact Guillermo Tofoni himself?  Is his signature on the contract for the friendly so he should know whether it was World Eleven or somebody else who arranged the friendly and whether it was the TTFA or Element Agency who was the other party.  This is what a proper journalist would have done.  Same way yuh trying to make Boodram look like a victim... the woman who run Argentina on tax payers dime, but then had the audacity to claim it was the TTFA who paid for her trip.  Yeah they paid for her trip out of the $2.1 million the Ministry paid them.

But doh pay me no mind... I's Phillips 'errand boy' lol.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »
... Same way yuh trying to make Boodram look like a victim... the woman who run Argentina on tax payers dime, but then had the audacity to claim it was the TTFA who paid for her trip.  Yeah they paid for her trip out of the $2.1 million the Ministry paid them.

What deficiency do you find in Boodram's conduct?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2014, 03:03:45 PM »

Are you serious?

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »
Every time I come here for a visit there is always some kind of drama. Why can't we treat each others with love and respect brothers and sisters?

Obviously, there was a mix up with Mr. Atiba Charles and Mr. Darren Millien, all the cops have to do is go after them for answers, the TTFA made a mistake and will also learn from it and move on.

They were never the brightest of T&T sports associations so what can we really expect?

Do you hear anything bad about the track team, cricket team etc, as much as you hear about football, obviously, something is wrong, anyone can see this.

Change must happen, this is happening for to long.

To me paying all of these foreign people to live in T&T is costing tax payers a lot of money as well. Mr. Phillips does not need to live such luxury life. 21,000 dollars housing allowance on top of a salary and off a dead beat federation who is not generating their own money is bad investments. 21,000+ can feed a lot of hungry kids and you will get blessing from God.

If the FA makes 10,000 dollars and their expenses are 50,000 dollars then how can anything work?

The FA seemed to have been taking/making/dealing dollars from somewhere that is not disclosed to run their operation for the past two years.

The first persons to be paid should be the players and coaches.

The problems are easy to fix, do we need to fight?

Lets pray brothers, join me in pray, T&T needs pray, the country is heading for disaster, lets pray that God does not leave our country, because there will be no end just pain and sorrow. Lets live by the 10 commandments and let the devil take care of all these crooks.

Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need - Ephesians 4:28

Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death - Proverbs 10:2

“If a man gives to his neighbor money or goods to keep safe, and it is stolen from the man's house, then, if the thief is found, he shall pay double - Exodus 22:7

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:08:29 PM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2014, 03:16:38 PM »

Are you serious?

Yes, please state explicitly. I would like to establish without inferring.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2014, 03:21:19 PM »
Do you hear anything bad about the track team, cricket team etc, as much as you hear about football, obviously, something is wrong, anyone can see this.

They never had a former government minister in charge!!!

To me paying all of these foreign people to live in T&T is costing tax payers a lot of money as well.

So that means we going local all the way. No more foreign coaches! Right?!!!

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2014, 03:26:48 PM »
Please do not mis quote me Mr Deeks.

Do we really need a foreign person to be General Secretary and we have to pay soo much to keep him here?

And all we keep getting is bad news and scandals?

The last time I checked T&T literacy were 98.6%.

99.1% were male and 98% were females.

Pray brother, pray.

Don't be fooled by those who say such things, for "bad company corrupts good character. - 1 Corinthians 15:33

Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals. 1 Corinthians 15:33

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:33:04 PM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2014, 03:37:27 PM »

You don't have to 'infer' anything, it's spelled out for you in black and white:

1. She left the country without leave of the Public Services Commission.  A Permanent Secretary is not allowed to be absent from the country without first informing the Public Services Commission, who then have to petition Parliament to make a temporary appointment while the PS is out of the country.

2. Not only that, but there is a legitimate question as to whether her junket was paid for with public funds.  She claims the TTFA paid for it.

3. If the TTFA paid for her trip then how is this not a 'gift'?  It is illegal for a Permanent Secretary to accept gifts greater than $5,000.00.

4. Her statement that the trip was not paid for with public funds is laughable.  The TTFA has no money to pay for her trip, so it is clear the money came from the $2.1 million fee paid to the TTFA by her Ministry.  Not only was the money (according to her own words) cycled back to her as a gift, it came right from her own budget.  She financed this trip with Ministry of Tourism funds, no matter how you cut it.

Kamla have nerve to tell people to clean up they act?  Instead of firing this woman for leaving her post without permission and spending public money on her trip, Kamla transfer her to the PM office instead.  Nothing to see here folks.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »
I am still troubled by Atiba charles explaination and so too  that of Millien  ... and  so the questions remain .!! ..... you atiba  and millien met @ the carpark  for the purpose of monies to be received by millien true or not?   now this in part your explaination .atiba..... you were worried / concerned hence the reason you had millien placed / signed a document as evidence to protect your  name true or not?  ok that be said  i'm trying to be fair here ...so i would imagine millien did not object , so as a result he signed a piece of paper or documents to acknowledge receipt  as per delivery/ .true or not?. So atiba who has  those said signed documents  or where are they ?  It's not once you both met at  some carpark... whatever you want to call it  ..( it's  twice.)... Look please don't take anyone here for damn clowns nah man..!!  who is the  the person you showed the documents to upon receipt of it.  who has it ? As for  millien  i guess you learned from the best huh!!jw

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »
I am still troubled by Atiba charles explaination and so too  that of Millien  ... and  so the questions remain .!! ..... you atiba  and millien met @ the carpark  for the purpose of monies to be received by millien true or not?   now this in part your explaination .atiba..... you were worried / concerned hence the reason you had millien placed / signed a document as evidence to protect your  name true or not?  ok that be said  i'm trying to be fair here ...so i would imagine millien did not object , so as a result he signed a piece of paper or documents to acknowledge receipt  as per delivery/ .true or not?. So atiba who has  those said signed documents  or where are they ?  It's not once you both met at  some carpark... whatever you want to call it  ..( it's  twice.)... Look please don't take anyone here for damn clowns nah man..!!  who is the  the person you showed the documents to upon receipt of it.  who has it ? As for  millien  i guess you learned from the best huh!!jw

He doesn't have any 'documents'... he has two "I, Darren Millien acknowledge receipt of $200,000 cash from..." slips.  Not only don't the signatures match Millien's actual signature, the signatures don't even match each other.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2014, 04:51:01 PM »

You don't have to 'infer' anything, it's spelled out for you in black and white:

2. Not only that, but there is a legitimate question as to whether her junket was paid for with public funds.  She claims the TTFA paid for it.

3. If the TTFA paid for her trip then how is this not a 'gift'?  It is illegal for a Permanent Secretary to accept gifts greater than $5,000.00.

4. Her statement that the trip was not paid for with public funds is laughable.  The TTFA has no money to pay for her trip, so it is clear the money came from the $2.1 million fee paid to the TTFA by her Ministry.  Not only was the money (according to her own words) cycled back to her as a gift, it came right from her own budget.  She financed this trip with Ministry of Tourism funds, no matter how you cut it.

I don't know that her conduct is not protected under Section 27 (2) of the Act.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »

It isn't.  Not even she herself is arguing that it is.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2014, 06:02:15 PM »

It isn't.  Not even she herself is arguing that it is.

In my view, that's the essence of her assertion, albeit inartfully and imperfectly expressed. I do not view this as cut as dry. In any event, in the scheme of things, Boodram is the least problematic concern.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2014, 07:12:22 PM »
Tim is a crook...what are we going to do about it?

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2014, 07:45:59 PM »
Look at Jokes,they all think they smart,when you put all in the same room,they think they are the smartest in the same room....... :cursing:
I think the little dog laugh when the cow jumped over the moon..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
As much as things change,some things remain the same....Jack left but it appears he is still very present.....the criminal mind is very much at work...who thief thief who has not waiting in line for their number to be called...stay tuned and please do not change the settings

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2014, 07:49:16 PM »

Ah sure Hadeed won't be amused ...

It was an elective he took how to cuss like a drunkard sailor.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2014, 03:11:32 AM »
Bakes you could say what you want somebody from the TTFA feeding you info.Your information -I will say again- Is too specific and not available to the public. You can deflect all yuh want you know it. You had no info from the TTFF until recently when they became TTFA, regarding the inner working of the FA, now all of a sudden you're a wealth of knowledge.

If people look back they can see when your posts started evolving in regards to your views on the FA.

Your info and how you present it is that of someone who is close to the situation, not someone who reading info somewhere.

Can you show where you see that Lasana proof is 2 piece of paper with "I received..." and two different signature? I am sure others here would like to see the "documents" too. Which site is it posted on? I probably missed it. Using an app to read the forum

Nothing wrong with yoh recieving info, but same way other people receiving ingo from others in the FA. If you think is only one side who have motives , then good luck.

Keep the info coming though, it's a great insight into the FA and how the members think and how they operate.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2014, 05:42:04 AM »
Tim Kee insists ‘missing’ money being investigated.
T&T Newsday Reports.

PRESIDENT OF the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) Raymond Tim Kee insisted yesterday that an alleged fraudulent matter involving a representative of the local governing body is being investigated by the Fraud Squad.

The matter stemmed from an arrangement made between the Ministry of Tourism and the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) ahead of the Soca Warriors friendly with World Cup finalists Argentina.

In a story on a local sporting website, it was reported that a sum of $900,000 was disbursed by the Ministry of Tourism to the TTFA for the payment for a chartered plane for the June 4 friendly in Buenos Aires.

Overall, the Ministry spent $2.1 million on the venture, which served to market the twin-island republic in the South American nation, days before the start of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in neighbouring Brazil.

However, it was alleged that $400,000 went missing and was allegedly pocketed by an official working on behalf of the TTFA.

The official, the report stated, collected the monies in batches of $200,000 apiece but, in the two-part story, vehemently denied receiving the cash and stressed that (the official’s) signatures on the invoices were forged.

In a telephone interview yesterday, Tim Kee said, “there was an arrangement among the Ministry of Tourism, the (TTFA) and a tour operating company. “While in Argentina, there was a (scenario) which provoked some questions,” he added.

“I immediately told the general secretary (Sheldon Phillips) to launch an investigation into the things I heard and do a report. When he came to Trinidad, where most of the information has been lodged, he pursued what I told him, he got some audited reports and he did a full report for me.

Tim Kee continued, “in conversation with the contents of the report, I told him to prepare a file which must go to the Fraud Squad.”

The file was completed and sent to the Fraud Squad.

Tim Kee made it clear that “coming out of those allegations that I asked for the report to be done and sent to the Police.”

Tourism Minister Gerald Hadeed, when contacted yesterday, stated, “basically, I will be making a statement to that on (December) 4 so you will get it on that date.”

Asked if the statement will be delivered during a sitting of Parliament, he replied, “yes.”

He refused to make any further comment on the matter.

Also remaining mum on the issue was TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips.

“Right now I’m concentrating on the match (between TT and Ecuador women teams on December 2),” said the TTFA general secretary. “A statement will be coming forth shortly, before the week is up.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Millien Response
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2014, 08:07:14 AM »
Millien Response
T&T Express

Another case of missing money continues to haunt the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association stemming from the team's trip to Argentina in early June for an international friendly.

An online report from website Wired 868 stated the TTFA allegedly failed to account for $400,000 sent from the Ministry of Tourism to the TTFA to assist with funding the trip.

The report raises questions over the transactions performed by the TTFA's Marketing Director Darren Millien in arranging the trip to Argentina.

Contacted… Millien sort to-clarify the issue.

http://www.tv6tnt.com/sevenpm-news/MILLIEN-RESPONSE-284114101.html
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2014, 08:27:28 AM »
Elan I don't even know what you going on about, I never denied that I have sources inside the TTFA keeping me in the loop. It's probably just not who everybody assumes it is. I certainly never said my info is stuff I read "somewhere." As for any "agenda" the difference as far as I can tell is that everything I mention is stuff I see and have verified for myself, original documents etc. not the rumors and innuendos Lasana trading in.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:39:01 AM by Bakes »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2014, 10:48:40 AM »

He doesn't have any 'documents'... he has two "I, Darren Millien acknowledge receipt of $200,000 cash from..." slips.  Not only don't the signatures match Millien's actual signature, the signatures don't even match each other.
What IMO is most amazing. This is a crime that is easily discoverable, somebody had to scream. whether Nissi, TTFA, Ministry. There was always for sure going to be a scream, yet the powers that be, went ahead with the act and scene 1,2 anyway. The powers that be wanted there to be noise.. It like a play. the act 2 of losing the down payment for charter...business don't operate so matter of factly and cold, especially when dealing with major return business & future considerations.  You get letters, warnings, reminders, It would have been in everybody best interest to pay the charter no problem...but no, that had to be lost, was there any money paid to the charter at all ? Even if I wasn't patriotic, I won't let 3/4  M of the US government slide, no problem, just cause it isn't mine ? really..No all that was setup. All of this story/play is at to many points setup,  for Lasana and us to see. The question is what trick is really being hidden, what is the big Deal we really not seeing. It's definitely has a bigger worth than any 2.1 Million or Millien. Lasana I know you will see it thru, but I think you could very well be a prop in this act to fool the audience (us).
Will we know or find out what's going on ? Some magicians never reveal their tricks, but somebody eventually figures how the trick is done, even if the magicians takes the actual performance to their graves.
just an opinion, not a fact, eh.

ps: I'm certain something else going on behind the scenes. In TT there allways is
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:53:03 AM by maxg »

1]; } ?>