April 20, 2024, 07:52:13 AM

Author Topic: $.4 million con: Tim Kee tries to explain cover-up in Argentina friendly  (Read 33400 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $.4 million con: Tim Kee tries to explain cover-up in Argentina friendly
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »
Tim Kee was very sceptical of Nissi Tours’ claim.

“When I heard that $400,000 was paid to an individual in cash; that threw up a red flag for me,” Tim Kee told Wired868. “I felt that allegation was rather irregular.”

this is real laughable.. oh really, a red flag huh? a big one or small one..had any red & white in it ? and the allegation was irregular, not the actual money thiefin ? .. but we stay calm, we stay cool..cause we cool like that, yuh know..and we carry on, business as usual... yeah, yeah, we make a report.. hey all kinda issue we lorse charter, we beg for more money, we didn't pay players or coaches.. yeah 400 k, made me put my finger to my head an go hmmmm''

Lasana that can't be a real quote, ah know yuh think he wrong for the wuk, but yuh painting dotish too.. can't be, he president there, treasurer there, Mayor there, successful businessman there...he not dotish.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2014, 12:05:52 PM »
Elan I don't even know what you going on about, I never denied that I have sources inside the TTFA keeping me in the loop. It's probably just not who everybody assumes it is. I certainly never said my info is stuff I read "somewhere." As for any "agenda" the difference as far as I can tell is that everything I mention is stuff I see and have verified for myself, original documents etc. not the rumors and innuendos Lasana trading in.

Well apparently he correct cause
1. Everybody say the money missing.
2. Phillips did hire a known smart man
3. The Minister and all say Milien is a smart man
4. The Minister making an announcement in Parlaiment so it serious
5. Fraud squad saying they eh know anything about an investigation
6. If Lasana did not have "an ax to grind" this would have still been in the shadows.
7. I have yet to see where this is a rumor.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2014, 12:08:03 PM »
Summarily  400k has gone missing ..   money has mysteriously and  magically disappeared..... The question remains , .. who has  the  pieces of paper / slips / documents  that shows milliens signature?  in whose possesion are they  as we speak?  With all the back and forth denials .!!  Millien stating its not his signature  , Atiba stating  millien signed pieces or so to speak slips of paper as evidence of  delivery and receipt of funds by mr millien ...Atiba    who has the said pieces of paper/slips signed by millien ??  was it turned over to the legal authorities ?  someone is fibbing / lying  ..!! no question about it

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2014, 12:19:08 PM »
Elan I don't even know what you going on about, I never denied that I have sources inside the TTFA keeping me in the loop. It's probably just not who everybody assumes it is. I certainly never said my info is stuff I read "somewhere." As for any "agenda" the difference as far as I can tell is that everything I mention is stuff I see and have verified for myself, original documents etc. not the rumors and innuendos Lasana trading in.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=63736.msg915312.msg#915312

Where did you see "the FA" say anything?  You see "the FA" in front of my name?  And no, I didn't "siddung on the executive table" anybody with common sense could read between the lines of what's being stated in the press.  What Kenwyne praising Sancho for... what intervention did Sancho make?  How Sancho came to be involved?  The checks were on the way to Jamaica with Walker, the team manager... how we end up with check presentation ceremony back at the PM's office instead?  How come KJ is the only one who said the team was boycotting?  Yuh doh need inside information, just common sense... take yuh time.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 12:23:24 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2014, 12:44:53 PM »

Where did you see "the FA" say anything?  You see "the FA" in front of my name?  And no, I didn't "siddung on the executive table" anybody with common sense could read between the lines of what's being stated in the press.  What Kenwyne praising Sancho for... what intervention did Sancho make?  How Sancho came to be involved?  The checks were on the way to Jamaica with Walker, the team manager... how we end up with check presentation ceremony back at the PM's office instead?  How come KJ is the only one who said the team was boycotting?  Yuh doh need inside information, just common sense... take yuh time.

My mistake, clearly my erroneous assumption is that you have common sense.  You apparently couldn't figure out that in this very specific incident you reference I said that as far as Kenwyne, Sancho and Griffiths' shenanigans,  I didn't need an inside source since everything was in the papers.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2014, 12:51:26 PM »
Well apparently he correct cause
1. Everybody say the money missing.
2. Phillips did hire a known smart man
3. The Minister and all say Milien is a smart man
4. The Minister making an announcement in Parlaiment so it serious
5. Fraud squad saying they eh know anything about an investigation
6. If Lasana did not have "an ax to grind" this would have still been in the shadows.
7. I have yet to see where this is a rumor.

2. I don't know anything about Millien... how is he a "known smart man"?  Tell us what you know about him.
5. Have you seen an official statement from the police saying they don't know anything about the investigation?  Did you inquire yuhself... or yuh going by what one of Lasana's anonymous "sources" claim?
7. Nobody said that the money missing is a rumor... who said that? 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:29:09 PM by Bakes »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2014, 01:21:13 PM »
Question, what is the meaning of "smart man" ?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2014, 01:33:53 PM »
Question, what is the meaning of "smart man" ?
just for u..cause in some cases a damn thieven scamp can taken any form
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBW-51xzZNE

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »

My mistake, clearly my erroneous assumption is that you have common sense.  You apparently couldn't figure out that in this very specific incident you reference I said that as far as Kenwyne, Sancho and Griffiths' shenanigans,  I didn't need an inside source since everything was in the papers.

I know yuh was coming with that answer. Hope yuh realise what ah doing.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »
This new group like the pee pee guvment, every monday and wednesday morning is  some kankalang.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »
Wait......

Could this be Atibaba and the 400,000 thieves?
Is this the same Atibaba who was part of the 16 original Soca Warriors who had beef with Jackie toontoon and the little red riding TTFF?
Is this the big payback you had planned all along?
Wait.....who is your leader? The GS? Mr. Millien or is it some third party who will be revealed when all this is said and done?
What's behind door #3?
And why would the police get involved in this chicanery? Isn't that a conflict of interest? They are not interested in solving conflicts.
Stay tune for more on "As The Stupid Churns" starring, The GS, Mr. D. "Red" Millien, Atiba "Atibaba" Charles, The President, The Mayor, The Treasurer , The Businessman, The Insurance Salesman and Politician, Mr. Raymond Tim Key, aka, "when I catch him, he on he own".
Things to make you go.....hhhmmmmm.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:53:37 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2014, 04:44:47 PM »
So six months later this matter is unresolved.  ::)

It doesn't matter who takes over the TTFA, when ANBODY has access to a huge budget (this includes all sports bodies) there must be a formula in place to ENFORCE accountability.

The FA is a prime example of what happens when it isn't. I think the Treasurer/Accountant for every body should be handpicked by the Govt. This way they know where THEIR money is going. And if the bodies refuse. Then no damn money for them.

If this had been done years ago, JW and dem coulda never gallery with ppl money so.

VB

This is against Fifa rules and regulations; associations are to be free of any political directive, or face the possibility of their national teams being banned from all Fifa-sanctioned matches.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2014, 05:24:31 PM »
Bakes respectfully can i ask you a couple of questions? i am of the opinion you are of sound legal mind. and please i am not assuming here ..!!  you've said you never denied having sources inside the (TTFA )keeping you in the loop < >  Is that right?  In addition to that   you  stated  you have seen and verifed  orignal documents . true or not? i am not asking you to name sources... but the question is what makes your sources so much more reliable as oppose to others???  As a side note  why do you so very  frequently question  many on this very forum   intelligence  ??  respectfully mr bakes can you answer that?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2014, 05:40:01 PM »
... but the question is what makes your sources so much more reliable as oppose to others???  As a side note  why do you so very  frequently question  many on this very forum   intelligence  ??  respectfully mr bakes can you answer that?

1. The reliability of any "source" is the accuracy of the information they give you.  When information provided is primary documents, bearing seals, signatures etc. and verifiable, then that "reliability" speaks for itself, no?

2. Don't drink tea fuh other people fever.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2014, 06:34:59 PM »
How carefully you've danced around the questions  or so to speak avoided  it with your responses ..!!  Why do you bakes take others for a.?    wholes? or lacking common sense or intelligence?? what qualifies you to ? eh mr  bakes

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2014, 07:17:56 PM »
How carefully you've danced around the questions  or so to speak avoided  it with your responses ..!!  Why do you bakes take others for a.?    wholes? or lacking common sense or intelligence?? what qualifies you to ? eh mr  bakes

I gave you the courtesy of responding, answered your question directly, yet you act as if my answer is beyond your understanding.  Feel free to sit down and fix yourself a cup of that tea.  Secondly, I take people as I find them, as such I cannot take you for more than what you are.  Moving on.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2014, 07:26:20 PM »
... but the question is what makes your sources so much more reliable as oppose to others???  As a side note  why do you so very  frequently question  many on this very forum   intelligence  ??  respectfully mr bakes can you answer that?

1. The reliability of any "source" is the accuracy of the information they give you.  When information provided is primary documents, bearing seals, signatures etc. and verifiable, then that "reliability" speaks for itself, no?

2. Don't drink tea fuh other people fever.

I'm just saying, but you keep saying you've seen "original" documents bearing seals, signatures etc. and verifiable. But i thought you are based in USA? If so, either the documents are in USA, which begs the question how? and why? or you have seen copies of the documents, which, obviously, could have been tampered with. (of course, the third option is that you may be in T&T and seen the originals)

Now, I don't believe for a moment that documents have been tampered with, but you tore Lasana to pieces when he quoted text messages because you said that THEY could have been tampered with.

Lasana believes the messages to be true, and you believe the documents to be true. I find no problem with either viewpoint until it's proven otherwise. But you are only speculating that Lasana's sources may not be kosher yet insisting that yours are.

Unless, as I mentioned, you're in T&T and saw the originals.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »
That Millien fella have to come real good to dance around this.

If Charles tief the money wouldn't the 2 signatures be consistent? Why you say? Well if Charles is to be implicated as the one who is guilty, then we will have to believe that he knew what Millien signature looks like.

However, that will bring us to our first problem. If Charles knew what Millien signature looked like why would he forge the signature differently and then do it 2 different ways?

It is way more believable that Atiba was set up. Millien knowingly signed 2 different ways so that he can argue later that his signature is different. Which he readily made known and presented.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:06:16 PM by elan »

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2014, 08:37:23 PM »
 Inflate your ego and arrogance  as much as you wish  bakes  for your  self applauding audience...you seem clearly annoyed  when the validity of your sources are called into question  aren't you ??   i will now have a glass of wine not tea   cheers bakes :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2014, 08:51:06 PM »
I'm just saying, but you keep saying you've seen "original" documents bearing seals, signatures etc. and verifiable. But i thought you are based in USA? If so, either the documents are in USA, which begs the question how? and why? or you have seen copies of the documents, which, obviously, could have been tampered with. (of course, the third option is that you may be in T&T and seen the originals)

Now, I don't believe for a moment that documents have been tampered with, but you tore Lasana to pieces when he quoted text messages because you said that THEY could have been tampered with.

Lasana believes the messages to be true, and you believe the documents to be true. I find no problem with either viewpoint until it's proven otherwise. But you are only speculating that Lasana's sources may not be kosher yet insisting that yours are.

I believe the word I used was "primary" documents.  If you're going to question what I post then you might want to start by actually paying attention to what it is I post. Of course documents could be "tampered with" but it's really not that serious.  If in the course of conversation I say "do you have [such and such document] and the person responds "yeah, I'll send it to you now" and minutes later I have them in my inbox... could they have been tampered with?  Sure, but it's unlikely... unless the person sending it just happened to have a trove of fake documents sitting on their computer in case I might ask for them.  But as I said, it's really not that serious.  There's no need to tamper with Constitution Reform Panel report, or a FIFA letter, which just happens to state precisely what the same FIFA official says later at a press conference in TnT. 

As I said, "verifiable" information.  A purported text message isn't verifiable... if you had to deal with documentary evidence on a regular basis you too would know how to double-check, cross-reference and verify information.  When Lasana's sources are the likes of Watson, Thomas, Fuentes... and in this case Atiba Charles, then I don't need to speculate that the source isn't kosher.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2014, 08:59:15 PM »

I believe the word I used was "primary" documents.  If you're going to question what I post then you might want to start by actually paying attention to what it is I post. Of course documents could be "tampered with" but it's really not that serious.  If in the course of conversation I say "do you have [such and such document] and the person responds "yeah, I'll send it to you now" and minutes later I have them in my inbox... could they have been tampered with?  Sure, but it's unlikely... unless the person sending it just happened to have a trove of fake documents sitting on their computer in case I might ask for them.  But as I said, it's really not that serious.  There's no need to tamper with Constitution Reform Panel report, or a FIFA letter, which just happens to state precisely what the same FIFA official says later at a press conference in TnT. 

As I said, "verifiable" information.  A purported text message isn't verifiable... if you had to deal with documentary evidence on a regular basis you too would know how to double-check, cross-reference and verify information.  When Lasana's sources are the likes of Watson, Thomas, Fuentes... and in this case Atiba Charles, then I don't need to speculate that the source isn't kosher.

This was my point of reference.

As for any "agenda" the difference as far as I can tell is that everything I mention is stuff I see and have verified for myself, original documents etc. not the rumors and innuendos Lasana trading in.

I understand your point. I was merely seeking clarification, which you have now provided.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:01:47 PM by Football supporter »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2014, 08:59:55 PM »

If Charles tief the money wouldn't the 2 signatures be consistent? Why you say? Well if Charles is to be implicated as the one who is guilty, then we will have to believe that he knew what Millien signature looks like.

However, that will bring us to our first problem. If Charles knew what Millien signature looked like why would he forge the signature differently and then do it 2 different ways?

It is way more believable that Atiba was set up. Millien knowingly signed 2 different ways so that he can argue later that his signature is different. Which he readily made known and presented.

elan I still waiting to hear why Millien is a "known smart man" according to you.  Again, I just asking eh, because I doh know the first thing about the fella.  Charles don't have to know what Millien signature look like in order to sign Millien's name... or to deliberately sign two different ways.  You telling me a man telling you by text message that you have to hand over $400,000 cash, and you doh ask for something in writing?  Then when come time to hand it over, not once, but twice you meet him in some car park somewhere to throw cash in he backseat?  Millien must be the luckiest man in the world to find somebody that... gullible, to con.  I wasn't there and I don't know who lying, but what I do know is that Charles is the last man who had the government money in his hands because it was deposited into his (Nissi Travel) bank account.  In the least I expect him to provide withdrawal slips consistent with the two $200k withdrawals.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2014, 09:05:45 PM »
Business in T&T is often conducted this way, so I'm told. I heard that a guy approached a Govt agency for sponsorship of TT$20k. He was told to resubmit the request for TT$25k and to give the guy TT$5k in an envelope. If he agreed, the request would go through. The guy never bothered to reapply.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2014, 09:14:32 PM »
Business in T&T is often conducted this way, so I'm told. I heard that a guy approached a Govt agency for sponsorship of TT$20k. He was told to resubmit the request for TT$25k and to give the guy TT$5k in an envelope. If he agreed, the request would go through. The guy never bothered to reapply.

This is $400,000 dollars of government money though.  I am not trying to beat up on Charles, for all I know Millien is indeed a crook.  All I'm saying is that it doesn't look good for Charles, yet everybody seems to be going out of their way to give him a pass.  Not only that, but despite the fact that only he and Millien are allegedly involved, people (like Lasana and Hadeed) then want to go the extra mile to implicate Tim Kee and Phillips.  How them reach in that?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2014, 12:37:59 AM »

elan I still waiting to hear why Millien is a "known smart man" according to you.  Again, I just asking eh, because I doh know the first thing about the fella.  Charles don't have to know what Millien signature look like in order to sign Millien's name... or to deliberately sign two different ways.  You telling me a man telling you by text message that you have to hand over $400,000 cash, and you doh ask for something in writing?  Then when come time to hand it over, not once, but twice you meet him in some car park somewhere to throw cash in he backseat?  Millien must be the luckiest man in the world to find somebody that... gullible, to con.  I wasn't there and I don't know who lying, but what I do know is that Charles is the last man who had the government money in his hands because it was deposited into his (Nissi Travel) bank account.  In the least I expect him to provide withdrawal slips consistent with the two $200k withdrawals.

I must be missing something, but Charles would have to be very dumb or think that everyone else is dumb asses to tief the money that he had last and sign two piece ah paper with two different signatures and expect people to believe that. Is better he did say he get rob, much more believable.

For me it was a smarter move to recieve the money and sign two different signature then claim you never received it. Even without a signature all you have to say is you never get any money and the onus (as it is) is on Charles to prove wherethe money gone. Textbook smart man move.

I want to hear the tape if Millien really ask for a lawyer. It seemsthe Minister believe that Millien took the money.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2014, 12:45:38 AM »
The whatsapp msgs that is being discredited as bogus will have a phone number attached to it so it should be easy to verify. If Millien did infact demand the money in a whatsapp msg, then his phone number will be present.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2014, 04:54:00 AM »
It sounding to me like Milien thief 200,000 and Charles thief de other 200,000.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2014, 06:47:27 AM »
Ah boi - how well they all learned!, yuh cyar help but speculate how the legacy of a certain SP has influenced others on how to profit from TNT football. Why is it that government funds are released. Without proper accountability?
Why is it that the ministry on charge upon receiving the request , beresponsibleforallocation to the specific entity  upon receipt of proper documentation - is there not a manual - Accounting for Dummies?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2014, 07:02:05 AM »
So six months later this matter is unresolved.  ::)

It doesn't matter who takes over the TTFA, when ANBODY has access to a huge budget (this includes all sports bodies) there must be a formula in place to ENFORCE accountability.

The FA is a prime example of what happens when it isn't. I think the Treasurer/Accountant for every body should be handpicked by the Govt. This way they know where THEIR money is going. And if the bodies refuse. Then no damn money for them.

If this had been done years ago, JW and dem coulda never gallery with ppl money so.

VB

This is against Fifa rules and regulations; associations are to be free of any political directive, or face the possibility of their national teams being banned from all Fifa-sanctioned matches.

There mıght  be a loophole here. İf the MOS explains to FİFA the gross incompetence of the Fed (which is well documented) and that a private firm will audit the books or do it as in cases of ALL Fed.s - which means they can spend money as they see fit but auditing will be done by a 3rd party of the MOS choice as to mitigate a lack of transparency. The TTFF and more than 80 millon dollars ( to date) ıs an exampleç

Any logical organısation should be able to relate to this. But this is FIFA.  :)
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2014, 02:54:42 PM »

There mıght  be a loophole here. İf the MOS explains to FİFA the gross incompetence of the Fed (which is well documented)...

Could you, or anybody else here say how the TTFA was wrong or at fault in this situation?

1]; } ?>