April 19, 2024, 02:07:54 PM

Author Topic: $.4 million con: Tim Kee tries to explain cover-up in Argentina friendly  (Read 33395 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $.4 million con: Tim Kee tries to explain cover-up in Argentina friendly
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2014, 02:50:04 PM »
Why blame Millien just so?
Make up the licensing fee and blame Millien out of everyone?

Better questions...

-Why would Millien make up the licensing fee?
-Why take chances by (allegedly) texting him, leaving a digital trail of evidence?
-Why take chances by meeting in the middle of the day at a busy place like Movie Towne?
-Why sign anything at all?  Even if the signature is fake competent handwriting authorities might still be able to peg the signature as being made in your hand.
-Any cash transactions greater than $10,000 dollars have to be disclosed by the bank, so even if Millien spirit the money out the country, unless he bury it in his yard or have it under his mattress, the money could still be traced.

It seems more likely to me that Nissi bad spend money that they couldn't justifiably account for and try to make up this licensing thing talk.

All of that elan, and I am still waiting for you to explain why you think Millien has a reputation as a "known smart man"?  Not covering for him, don't know him, but from his LinkedIn profile he has an impressive enough resume that I don't see why he would take such a chance of stealing money from the government.  It just doesn't add up to me.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2014, 02:51:45 PM »
The entire scenario is plague with suspicion..by the involved parties , as is stands the last two people to handle the cash is millien and atiba,<> this is according to atiba charles..!!  Unlesss there was some ghostly  source at the carpark  that magically  made it  (the money ) all disappear into thin air . Both millien and atiba should  come  better than that .!!  Ah know someone lying .... sooner or later  the facts will  be known .

As it stands the last party to handle the money is Nissi Tours... whether there was any cash involved at all, as everybody seems to be accepting as fact, that remains to be seen.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2014, 03:54:28 PM »
Quite frankly Atiba's  explaination don't really cut it ..!!   it simply does not make much sense

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2014, 03:57:12 PM »
All i want to say is we have a sold out stadium I.e. 22500 patrons @ an average of $150 per person gives an approximate gate receipt of $3375000!! Add that to the t-shirt sold and the bar TTFA should be have a handsome cash injection to pay creditors, invest and allow them to stand on their own 2 feet.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
 :banginghead:
All i want to say is we have a sold out stadium I.e. 22500 patrons @ an average of $150 per person gives an approximate gate receipt of $3375000!! Add that to the t-shirt sold and the bar TTFA should be have a handsome cash injection to pay creditors, invest and allow them to stand on their own 2 feet.

That would be nice but a large chunk of those tickets could be free for primary school age children and I wouldn't be surprised if several freecos we offered by TTFA to friends of "connected" people. I would guess 15,000 paying patrons out of maybe 21000 in attendance.
Would love to se some transparent accounting on this.

More importantly, on another note, thank you Lady Warriors. I am very proud of you all. You looked professional and very solid. A little hard luck undid you but you stirred something in the country, made people come to the Hasely Crawford stadium again and we will build on your memorable performances. Some little girls and boys saw you all play and became very inspired today after crying their eyes out, eventually to be inspired enough some day to follow and even surpass your footsteps a decade or so from now. Thank you. Thank you,
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 01:44:18 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2014, 01:23:42 PM »
Imagine we have had all this discussion with Millien name jumpin up and nobody know fuh sure that he was even where Charles claims he was.  I doh know him from ah hole in the ground but I have to say he either rell slick and deserve it or this is extremely unfair thet he is seen as guilty by many without (up to this point) a shred of proof. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2014, 01:51:44 PM »
Imagine we have had all this discussion with Millien name jumpin up and nobody know fuh sure that he was even where Charles claims he was.  I doh know him from ah hole in the ground but I have to say he either rell slick and deserve it or this is extremely unfair thet he is seen as guilty by many without (up to this point) a shred of proof. 

Lasana Liburd and Gerald Hadeed brand him a crook, so it must be true... who else would associate with scoundrels like Raymond Tim Kee and Sheldon Phillips?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2014, 01:54:35 PM »

Lasana Liburd and Gerald Hadeed brand him a crook, so it must be true... who else would associate with scoundrels like Raymond Tim Kee and Sheldon Phillips?

Well if he type it then it must be true?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2014, 10:17:57 AM »
Tim Kee give Darrnen a slap on his wrist.

Its all polticis,

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 10:38:41 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2014, 10:29:46 AM »

Plus he probably read the Justice Lucky report that was done when Digicel got the WICB contract and the talk bout kick backs that was paid. Guess who was the marketing jefe at the time? Nobody eh say nutten in Parliament so I await the lawsuits against Lasana and Hadeed.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »

Plus he probably read the Justice Lucky report that was done when Digicel got the WICB contract and the talk bout kick backs that was paid. Guess who was the marketing jefe at the time? Nobody eh say nutten in Parliament so I await the lawsuits against Lasana and Hadeed.

I wasn't home fuh these things so I honestly know very little about DM.  He could very well be crooked and did everything Atiba say.  The only problem is proof!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »
I wasn't home fuh these things so I honestly know very little about DM.  He could very well be crooked and did everything Atiba say.  The only problem is proof!

Weary ent saying anything.  Millien very well could be a crook, but unless his name was called as receiving or offering kickbacks then what is the purpose of associating him with the scandal?  That's like me saying yuh can't believe anything Haddeed saying, because all them Syrians is thief and drug smugglers.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »

I was is and still home. If somebody accuse me of all them ting and I eh do it you eh getting a pre action protocol you will be sued. Read up on the Justice Lucky Report and what what said and you would know what is truth, lie on inuendo.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2014, 07:04:18 PM »

Weary ent saying anything.  Millien very well could be a crook, but unless his name was called as receiving or offering kickbacks then what is the purpose of associating him with the scandal?  That's like me saying yuh can't believe anything Haddeed saying, because all them Syrians is thief and drug smugglers.

I think there were very serious allegations made in that report, and while there were no charges laid well, this is T&T.
But as Weary says, there also were not any attempts to sue.
But I would imagine that there would have been questions asked during the due diligence before he was brought on board at TTFA?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2014, 07:10:07 PM »

I think there were very serious allegations made in that report, and while there were no charges laid well, this is T&T.
But as Weary says, there also were not any attempts to sue.
But I would imagine that there would have been questions asked during the due diligence before he was brought on board at TTFA?

No need for due diligence in this 1. His reputation is known whether true or lie. If it walks like a duck it sounds like a duck it usually a duck. The only duck that turn out 2 be a swan was d only ugly duckling.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2014, 08:40:38 PM »
Serious allegations like? Anybody have a copy or link, or is this part of the trading in rumors and innuendos again? If his reputation is so poor then it should be easy to find something on him right? About the only thing I'm finding are stories of his time at SporTT and the $2m flag.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2014, 09:53:49 PM »
Serious allegations like? Anybody have a copy or link, or is this part of the trading in rumors and innuendos again? If his reputation is so poor then it should be easy to find something on him right? About the only thing I'm finding are stories of his time at SporTT and the $2m flag.

Nah Bakes everything is rumors. People just sitting in ah basement making things up.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2014, 10:17:29 PM »

A company was used to mask the identity of brokers International Sports Marketing and to avoid revealing the identity of Digicel when the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) asked Cable & Wireless to match their rival's bid.

This was revealed in the report of the Sponsorship Negotiations Review Committee (SNRC) handed in by Justice Anthony Lucky to newly-elected WICB president Ken Gordon on August 15 and which will be discussed at an executive board meeting on September 4 in St John's, Antigua.

And the firm is to have collected a 10% commission on the deal even though the WICB Chief Marketing Officer Darren Millien, who took over that post in September 2003 from then WICB president Teddy Griffith, claimed to have no knowledge of this aspect of the commission agreement that was signed on February 23, 2004.

ISM had had a business relationship with the Ireland-based telecommunications company Digicel and evidence given by ISM director David Brookes showed where ISM deliberately used the sevices of a firm referred to as SBI to "mask the indentity" of Digicel to Cable & Wireless (C&W).

"The reason for this," Brookes explained to the SNRC, "was because I had been informed that during the negotiations, Cable & Wireless had a clause in their contract whereby they had a right to see any offer made to the WICB for team sponsorship, and furthermore, had a two-week period to match any such offer."

Brookes continued: "Naturally knowing of the highly competitive commercial nature of the C&W/Digicel relationship, I assumed that C&W would not wish to be replaced by a competitor and, therefore, would automatically match the offer if they were aware it was on behalf of Digicel. I felt this put Digicel at an unfair disadvantage and because ISM had worked with Digicel in the past, ISM could be easily linked to them. To avoid this, I hired the services of SBI simply for client confidentiality reasons with the aim of ensuring that the Digicel offer was viewed fairly, reasonably and on a level playing field that C&W were therefore given the right to match this offer."

Millien told the committee that Griffith and WICB CEO Roger Brathwaite were the "driving forces" behind the negotiations to secure Digicel as the main sponsors. "The only people that received the offer were the chief executive officer and the president because they had to sign non-disclosure agreements as to the terms of the agreement and who it was, so there were some high level discussions going on at that point."

Asked if he was brought in after the agreement with Digicel was a fait accompli, Millien answered in the affirmative. Millien further recalled Griffith and Brathwaite stating to him that "this is what we have agreed to and we want you guys to hammer out a contract. So to that extent, I got my first meeting with Digicel attorneys and ISM/SBI in Jamaica," he stated of his mid-June 2004 meeting with them.

So who brought SBI into the matter? "I don't know," he stated. "We were just thinking this is a broker. We did not know if it was a bank appoaching us, a financial institution, a cellular entity, a mortgage company. We did not know."

Millien also disavowed knowledge of the 10% commission for SBI before asking the committee to refer the question to the WICB CEO when they showed him a copy of the February 23 commission agreement. "I never knew that there was a 10% commission for SBI in the negotiations," he stated, "I know there was a commission payable but my understanding was that it was for bringing the deal, like a finder's fee and that was it. During the course of this tour, I was informed it was paid on what the players get and that kind of thing."

© ESPN Sports Media Ltd.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2014, 10:44:34 PM »
Nah Bakes everything is rumors. People just sitting in ah basement making things up.

Look who reach... is about a week now I asking yuh about Millien's reputation as a "known smart man" and like yuh loss yuh voice... until now.  Have anything yet?

A company was used to mask the identity of brokers International Sports Marketing and to avoid revealing the identity of Digicel when the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) asked Cable & Wireless to match their rival's bid.

This was revealed in the report of the Sponsorship Negotiations Review Committee (SNRC) handed in by Justice Anthony Lucky to newly-elected WICB president Ken Gordon on August 15 and which will be discussed at an executive board meeting on September 4 in St John's, Antigua.

And the firm is to have collected a 10% commission on the deal even though the WICB Chief Marketing Officer Darren Millien, who took over that post in September 2003 from then WICB president Teddy Griffith, claimed to have no knowledge of this aspect of the commission agreement that was signed on February 23, 2004.

ISM had had a business relationship with the Ireland-based telecommunications company Digicel and evidence given by ISM director David Brookes showed where ISM deliberately used the sevices of a firm referred to as SBI to "mask the indentity" of Digicel to Cable & Wireless (C&W).

"The reason for this," Brookes explained to the SNRC, "was because I had been informed that during the negotiations, Cable & Wireless had a clause in their contract whereby they had a right to see any offer made to the WICB for team sponsorship, and furthermore, had a two-week period to match any such offer."

Brookes continued: "Naturally knowing of the highly competitive commercial nature of the C&W/Digicel relationship, I assumed that C&W would not wish to be replaced by a competitor and, therefore, would automatically match the offer if they were aware it was on behalf of Digicel. I felt this put Digicel at an unfair disadvantage and because ISM had worked with Digicel in the past, ISM could be easily linked to them. To avoid this, I hired the services of SBI simply for client confidentiality reasons with the aim of ensuring that the Digicel offer was viewed fairly, reasonably and on a level playing field that C&W were therefore given the right to match this offer."

Millien told the committee that Griffith and WICB CEO Roger Brathwaite were the "driving forces" behind the negotiations to secure Digicel as the main sponsors. "The only people that received the offer were the chief executive officer and the president because they had to sign non-disclosure agreements as to the terms of the agreement and who it was, so there were some high level discussions going on at that point."

Asked if he was brought in after the agreement with Digicel was a fait accompli, Millien answered in the affirmative. Millien further recalled Griffith and Brathwaite stating to him that "this is what we have agreed to and we want you guys to hammer out a contract. So to that extent, I got my first meeting with Digicel attorneys and ISM/SBI in Jamaica," he stated of his mid-June 2004 meeting with them.

So who brought SBI into the matter? "I don't know," he stated. "We were just thinking this is a broker. We did not know if it was a bank appoaching us, a financial institution, a cellular entity, a mortgage company. We did not know."

Millien also disavowed knowledge of the 10% commission for SBI before asking the committee to refer the question to the WICB CEO when they showed him a copy of the February 23 commission agreement. "I never knew that there was a 10% commission for SBI in the negotiations," he stated, "I know there was a commission payable but my understanding was that it was for bringing the deal, like a finder's fee and that was it. During the course of this tour, I was informed it was paid on what the players get and that kind of thing."

© ESPN Sports Media Ltd.

So the "serious allegations" is what?

I also found this link

So the WICB had a sponsorship deal with Cable and Wireless, and in the agreement it stated that C&W had a two week window to try and match any new deal with a different sponsor.  In comes Digicel to try and take over sponsorship and the allegation is that the WICB used another firm (SBI) as a middle man to prevent C&W from knowing that Digicel was trying to move in and take over sponsorship of the team.  This shadow company was supposed to get 10% of the deal, apparently.  Millien said he didn't know anything about that ("I know there was a commission payable but my understanding was that it was for bringing the deal, like a finder's fee and that was it. During the course of this tour, I was informed it was paid on what the players get and that kind of thing.").

Justice Lucky voided the contract with Digicel because any contract that's being negotiated must be presented to the full board for consideration.  Instead only the President of the WICB, the CEO and the Chairman of the Marketing Committee (Millien), knew anything about the contract, and that they knew that it was Digicel behind the deal.  Lucky voided the contract because all of the stakeholders (the full board) didn't have a chance to consider the agreement.  I don't see any allegations there of Millien or anybody offering or receiving a kickback.

So again I ask, the serious allegations is... what?  At worst, and even Lucky doesn't say this... at worst, Millien knew about the 10% fee to SBI for their involvement as the middleman.  Maybe there's something else that people know about besides this?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »

Look who reach... is about a week now I asking yuh about Millien's reputation as a "known smart man" and like yuh loss yuh voice... until now.  Have anything yet?

© ESPN Sports Media Ltd.

So the "serious allegations" is what?

I also found this link

So the WICB had a sponsorship deal with Cable and Wireless, and in the agreement it stated that C&W had a two week window to try and match any new deal with a different sponsor.  In comes Digicel to try and take over sponsorship and the allegation is that the WICB used another firm (SBI) as a middle man to prevent C&W from knowing that Digicel was trying to move in and take over sponsorship of the team.  This shadow company was supposed to get 10% of the deal, apparently.  Millien said he didn't know anything about that ("I know there was a commission payable but my understanding was that it was for bringing the deal, like a finder's fee and that was it. During the course of this tour, I was informed it was paid on what the players get and that kind of thing.").

Justice Lucky voided the contract with Digicel because any contract that's being negotiated must be presented to the full board for consideration.  Instead only the President of the WICB, the CEO and the Chairman of the Marketing Committee (Millien), knew anything about the contract, and that they knew that it was Digicel behind the deal.  Lucky voided the contract because all of the stakeholders (the full board) didn't have a chance to consider the agreement.  I don't see any allegations there of Millien or anybody offering or receiving a kickback.

So again I ask, the serious allegations is... what?  At worst, and even Lucky doesn't say this... at worst, Millien knew about the 10% fee to SBI for their involvement as the middleman.  Maybe there's something else that people know about besides this?

Not everything that people think is carried in newspapers. As I recall, there was no real proof against Millien, just accusations and innuendo. People came to their own conclusions.  For example, people here calling Atiba naïve and worse, yet at this point, the public do not know the truth. Similarly, Hadeed is calling Millien "crooked" yet he doesn't apparently know exactly who did what.

When we formed FPATT, Millien offered to help, which we were pleased about. However, we soon had people questioning his involvement. While I believe that a man is innocent until proven guilty, you also have to be aware of people's perceptions.

When TTFA was put together, their first task was to manage perceptions. TTFF was crooked, TTFA will be transparent and incorruptible. Therefore, selecting Millien was a bold choice. Now, maybe unfairly, Millien has been mentioned in a financial scandal.

But it doesn't help TTFA's perception management.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »
So we've gone from saying there were "serious allegations" against Millien, to now saying that it was just "accusations and innuendo." A sitting High Court Justice looked into this deal and invalidated it, didn't level any accusations against Millien, but to the lay public something didn't smell right, so he becomes a "known smartman." The fact that he offered to help with FPATT actually casts him in an even better light in my eyes, as it's hard to see how he would have been motivated by self-interest or profiteering in that case.

The comparisons to Atiba don't stand up, an inquiry has already been conducted into Millien's involvement in that deal by a judicial body, and he was not implicated in any wrongdoing. Atiba has not been through any such investigation, and any backlash he's facing is on account of what he himself claims he did, not "accusations and innuendo."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2014, 07:40:04 AM »
So we've gone from saying there were "serious allegations" against Millien, to now saying that it was just "accusations and innuendo." A sitting High Court Justice looked into this deal and invalidated it, didn't level any accusations against Millien, but to the lay public something didn't smell right, so he becomes a "known smartman." The fact that he offered to help with FPATT actually casts him in an even better light in my eyes, as it's hard to see how he would have been motivated by self-interest or profiteering in that case.

The comparisons to Atiba don't stand up, an inquiry has already been conducted into Millien's involvement in that deal by a judicial body, and he was not implicated in any wrongdoing. Atiba has not been through any such investigation, and any backlash he's facing is on account of what he himself claims he did, not "accusations and innuendo."

Highlighted it for you.

Trinidad Guardian 18th June 2005

The board empowered the committee to review and examine all correspondence, transactions, communications, minutes, contracts, records, arrangements and any other relevant information concerning the negotiations for the renewal of the sponsorship arrangement with C&W, and the negotiations and conclusion of the sponsorship arrangement with Digicel.

The committee will determine whether the WICB and all its organs acted appropriately in these matters and, in particular, to determine a number of allegations that have been persistently made as to whether:

The WICB treated Cable and Wireless fairly in the negotiations;

An improper relationship exists between WICB and Digicel;

The new sponsorship arrangement was in the best interests of the WICB and continued cricket development in the West Indies; and

Payments were improperly accepted by members of the WICB as an inducement -the members to include those on the board , the marketing committee and the executive staff.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2014, 08:05:32 AM »
Boy, this better than de muderous crime gazette with ppl dying all the time. Here ppl does just get rich or caught, and we move on to the next story... So what was the findings of the committee?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2014, 08:50:53 AM »
Highlighted it for you.

Trinidad Guardian 18th June 2005

The board empowered the committee to review and examine all correspondence, transactions, communications, minutes, contracts, records, arrangements and any other relevant information concerning the negotiations for the renewal of the sponsorship arrangement with C&W, and the negotiations and conclusion of the sponsorship arrangement with Digicel.

The committee will determine whether the WICB and all its organs acted appropriately in these matters and, in particular, to determine a number of allegations that have been persistently made as to whether:

The WICB treated Cable and Wireless fairly in the negotiations;

An improper relationship exists between WICB and Digicel;

The new sponsorship arrangement was in the best interests of the WICB and continued cricket development in the West Indies; and

Payments were improperly accepted by members of the WICB as an inducement -the members to include those on the board , the marketing committee and the executive staff.

Something wrong with you yes... all you doing is highlighting that yuh having trouble following what went on.  YOU said Millien was accused of "serious allegations," I tell you that based on the Committee's (headed by Lucky) findings, there were no allegations, not serious, not jokey, made against Millien.  You then come back with an article which does not address the Committee's findings after their inquiry, but rather which discusses the agenda of the Committee going into the inquiry.  Highlighting the word "allegations" (leveled at the WICB on the whole) doesn't support the notion that "serious allegations" were made against Millien himself.  If anything what you needed to highlight was the last bulleted item about improper payments to WICB members (the "kickbacks" that Weary mentioned), but of course the Comittee didn't find anything like that.  But I done with this, sooner or later you or elan will come with some talk about how I'm defending Millien.

maxg... the Committee found that the contract with Digicel to take over sponsorship, wasn't valid since it unfairly prevented C&W from competing on the bid, as was written into the existing agreement between C&W and the WICB.  Pretty much what I summarized a couple posts above.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2014, 10:07:58 AM »
Either Millien is the smartest man in T&T (which I won't even consider a possibility), or everyone from judge on down was in on it (whatever it may be).  I reading all this stuff looking for where it is proven that he did something wrong and struggling to find it.  Like Jack Warner for instance despite nothing having happened in an actual court of law, we know that lots of funds were passed on to him and through his accounts for TTFF business but never ended up benefiting the federation.  With Millien it just seems like a bunch of connect the dots with many missing dots which requires taking leaps to formulate the picture.  Again I eh know him and I eh putting anything past him, but if he pull this off in the manner as described then he will get away with it and have successfully tainted Atiba Charles and Nissi Tours in the process as they are left holding the empty bag from which $400k of tax payer funds have vanished.

Maybe he is ah real smart man in troot, buh somebody ha to have something that yuh could read and saw BWDFITIRHIT?!! lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2014, 10:14:08 AM »
Maybe he is ah real smart man in troot, buh somebody ha to have something that yuh could read and saw BWDFITIRHIT?!! lol

LOL... I mad I actually understand what everything stand for  :rotfl:

Whatever the case Millien do good fuh himself yes... Marketing Chairman fuh WICB, Director of SporTT among others.  He have to be well-connected... probably a PNM man, which might explain Tim Kee's assertion that the focus on him (Millien) was political.  If I was him I wouldn't even bother with frigging TnT nah, I'd just ply my trade overseas... but my guess is that the local connections probably too valuable for him to abandon TnT.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2014, 10:27:22 AM »

Whatever the case Millien do good fuh himself yes... Marketing Chairman fuh WICB, Director of SporTT among others.  He have to be well-connected... probably a PNM man, which might explain Tim Kee's assertion that the focus on him (Millien) was political.  If I was him I wouldn't even bother with frigging TnT nah, I'd just ply my trade overseas... but my guess is that the local connections probably too valuable for him to abandon TnT.

lol

"If" he hands clean then is no reason to abandon T&T.  Ent JW still doin he ting normel?  "If" Millen indeed crooked, he come like ah fetus compared to that swashbuckling pilfering heights specialist name JW.  He go be alright depending on which way that "if" pendulum swinging. 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2014, 10:29:27 AM »

LOL... I mad I actually understand what everything stand for  Damn, it couldn't figure the final IT lol

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2014, 10:38:25 AM »

LOL... I mad I actually understand what everything stand for  Damn, it couldn't figure the final IT lol

"in troot" lol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

"in troot" lol

:beermug:  I still not speaking the local language...in troot

1]; } ?>