March 28, 2024, 11:38:17 AM

Author Topic: My interview with a few top officials for 2014, happy holidays fellas.  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
SAM: Mexico, Jamaica, Panama, Canada all have games this week for their U-20 in preparations. T&T not a dam thing. Canada played USA, England & Russia already. Jamaica our opening team is playing big teams too, wha we team doing.
SHELDON: No Sam, we playing boy, we have a game vs Club Sando tomorrow, we was hoping to get de stadium, but we still waiting on de government to cut de grass because it little long and we don't want to injure players. We also plan to send de team to Fort Lauderdale with $600 dollars, we learn from last time with de women team, so we giving more now. Lincoln say he will produce balls and cones for de team once they land in de US. And we still waiting on President Anthony Carmona to give the players they VISA, he say he go do it when he get time, he in some parang fete, but will do it in January, after the holidays.

SAM: Mr Anthony Carmona, ah hear yuh getting visas for de T&T youth team, is that true?
CARMONA: I cah buy a good dress for my wife, yuh feel I go take my hard earn money to pay for players visas. Steups, Tim Kee and them eye to dam big, he and Sheldon should stop pan handling de T&T government. De first thing Tim Kee does bawl, he eh getting paid, tell me nah, Jack didn't take pay to. Sheldon rent costing de government 22,000 dollars a month, he living in de white house. My $28,000 housing allowance is justified though, I am de president, I could do that and we government so chupid, I have a personal house but them still giving me housing allowance, so I taking, Man, I gone yes, allyuh fellas, backing that dead beat federation, I hear de executive riding in big rent car, when they coulda easily just buy one. That is life in Trini,,,,,,, executive members doh buy, they rent and then Kamla want to revise de budget but still wasting money,,,,. Tell Sheldon to call Lifesport, they thief all de money, then again, tell he doh call, I hear Kamla deporting Africans and I eh sure if Sheldon have he papers, besides, I hear de man who invented Lifesports killing people now.... [ANIL: Who calling meh f00cking name, who]...... I gone Sam, I gone...that man is a real bad man for ah small man.

SAM: So Sheldon, when de team fail, then people go say Derek King is shit.
SHELDON: We can't take de blame Sam, somebody have to get de blame, yuh can't blame de bosses, white collar crime nah.

SAM: Sheldon, how long will we hear allyuh broke and waiting for de government to make a move and then allyuh follow?
SHELDON: The money we got was well utilized Sam, we have 50 staff members to pay, so we took care of that, we can't afford another law suit, de players have to chill, their money coming.

SAM: But yuh never hear de sayings,,,,, doh call me, I will call you,,,,,,,, yuh check in de mail,,,,,,, doh cum in meh mouth.
SHELDON: Thats the American way, and I will introduce it in T&T. You see, we have a business to run and we need all of our members up to pay and happy to run it properly.

SAM: But if we eh have players but only members, then what will happen then, we eh go have a team for members to train and not only this, but what kind of members allyuh hiring?
SHELDON: Hold on, meh phone ringing... (((ring))) (((ring)))... hello, this is de general secretary of the TTFA can I help you. [Yes, this is Fuentes and I am incharge of all media, and I cannot remember giving you permission to do any interviews, especially with the SWO, can you explain?].... Shaun, ah sorry boy, ah go make it up nah, I go sen daddy to vacuum yuh car and we go work something out nah, yuh know daddy good for that. [, ok then, but make it quick, because them fellas only on shit they, them does bawl we out and only support de team when they in finals].

SAM: Lincoln, long time boss, how you going. I see yuh train de women keeper really well.
LINCOLN: Yes, yes, I am back Sam and I will make a big change now through my son, who I embed there cause myself and Tim Kee close, so I got him the job, I have unfinished business there. You see how well I have Forbes keeping, she is ontop of her game.

SAM: Yes, she really improve, she save a lot of good goals and let in a soft one in we most important game vs Ecuador, ent.
LINCOLN: This is all part of the process Sam, shit happens, but doh worry I will fix everything. Anyhow Sam, I can't stay long with this interview, I see Fuentes calling me here on de odda line, leh me take this call nah.

SAM: Tim Kee, this under 20 team is our future players and some might even be in our team for the 2018 WC.
TIM KEE: You really feel so Mr Sam. Them f00ckers only studying foreign contract, de TTFA doh get a cent of that transfer fee, f000ck them, they go have to wok hard to make this team, them scouts who watching go laugh, we want to keep them in T&T, and this is a good strategy to do that, figure we under prepare them, so they will perform badly and then no clubs will pick them up and now we have them base in T&T and easy access. Use yuh brain nah man, allyuh fellas on that site feel allyuh have all de brains, I train under Jack yuh know...

SAM: But between the T&T government and the TTFA allyuh really killing our football. And why don't you go after Jack Warner for money that is owed to the TTFA?
TIM KEE: We paid millions in debt, and we have no money to help the current team Sam, and you feel I going after Jack, FIFA can't touch him, T&T government can't, CONCACAF can smell he bamsee, because they want de Marvin Lee Stadium but can't touch him,,,,, you feel I could touch him? if I go after Jack, they go lock me up too, cause I was part of his staff,,,,,, do de maths nah man, allyuh fellas feel allyuh alone smart, who in they right mind go lock up they self? I am de mayor of Port of Spain, de f00cking mayor, de president of T&T football and de CEO for a big insurance company, I can multitask very well, yuh ever see a man jock he toetie with he foot? Pass by me later, anyways, I have to go, do me a favor, doh publish this eh, I doh like SWO and that f00cking boy they call Flex and Longman, ah mean Tallman,,,,, is only because of you I doing this because I know you wouldna say nothing.

SAM: This is the worst preparations we ever had in we history for all teams. The TTFA, allyuh doh have shame boy? We senior men team in trouble and still owe money, some of them, they don't want to play for T&T again but will because of de coach. Hart, not happy and who knows if he will come back to T&T. King not happy. We women team done with football, de coaches gone back Texas to spend de donation they picked up. You did all this ASK DE TTFA thing but like is only talk? Wha really going on.
SHELDON: I am here two years now and lets look at the positives Sam. First, I have to protect my fathers name, and I have to look out for Tim Kee, cause he have about 4 jobs and really can't joggle them, the man is ole and has lost a little memory, so this is why I am here, to make a positive change. Doh worry about de under 20 team, they young and will bounce back, we have big plans for them, Hart not going anyway, he have a contract to fulfill and besides, we have Dad and Waldrum waiting to take his place if he leaves,,,,,, King, staying right here, cause there is no more Joe Public, so where will he go. You see, we plan out these stuff carefully and we have Fuentes looking over them, even though, he does leak news to Liburd, he is still park of our team, doh worry Sam, in 50 years, you will see our work starting to take its shape,,,,, Barak Obama big up, big up....  Hillary Clinton, big up, big up.... popopop.... !!!!!

SAM: We under 20 team is pain right now, I hear even de training is bad, them men cah even get a second bottle of water to drink, they only allow 1 per day and de cones we using is traffic cones, they borrow from de Police service, I hear de players can't even get a piece of bread to eat or even $5.00 TT (.75 cents US) for passage, is that true?
SHELDON: Sam, once you start feeding players you looking for trouble. The TTFA is not a restaurant or breakfast shed, we are a federation of FIFA. In Brazil, players will pay to play for their country. These kids are young and have no rent or family to feed,,,,, so now is the time to take advantage of them. Sam, I have to go now, you guys on the site need to start a donation thread for us, we need all the help we can get. We really cannot generate money on our own, we took all of our money and paid our 5 managers, 15 coaches, the general secretary, etc etc,,,, all 50 staffs. Tim Kee not getting paid, but his bills is always high almost like him getting paid in a smart way,,,,, so really, we spinning top in mud, we have nothing left in de bank to hire a marketing manager,,,,,,,. Anyways, I going now, got a vacuum by price-mart on black Friday and I going and mount it up, Dad's passing by me later for it. I eh know whats the deal with him and vacuum nah.

SAM: Mr Dr. Rupert T. Griffith, I hear you is de new minister of sports, how de wok going so far?
GRIFFITH: Just call me Rupee, that is find, yes, I am the new MOS, and I love the work so far. I have saved the government a lot of money already, for example, we told the media we gave the TTFA 10 million the other day, honestly, that was just for good name, it was really 3 million, we figure, we can't give them all because oil prices has gone down and Kamla advise us to spend wisely. The remaining 7 million from that 10, will be used to import the finest scotch wisky to our country, you see, since Kamla became PM, we notice a sudden decline in liquor in this country, allyuh eh noticing that too? How do you feel I end up with this wok? they made a DOCTOR de minister of sports and I can't even send e-mails, hahahahahahaaaaaaaa... anyhow Sam, them guys in the TTFA can't even throw a little fund raiser, bar b que, fete, nothing to help generate money, they always looking for a handout so? It have thousands of businesses in T&T, and nobody eh want to sponsor them? ask yuh self why nah, who will trust a once Jack Warner right hand man? Malta Carib Alcons and CIC men running T&T football,,,,, anyhow, I saying to much, I gone, I have to go to de hospital today for 5pm, Anil coming for a operation, he belly getting big since he retire and he getting trouble seeing he toetie.

SAM: Jack, is long time, how yuh going and how yuh like the new TTFA.
JACK WARNER: They making money on de down low, all them games they playing, Argentina, Saudi, Iran, etc, yuh eh feel they make money, I hear Iran pay them some big dollars, them is oil rich country. I know Tim Kee very well, he had brain and he like secret, I hear in 7 months de TTFA election coming up and Sheldon running for de post, Tim Kee hands no leaving they. Them fellas write over my constitution that I made for the betterment of T&T football and ah bet yuh no one will ever see that new one they coming with, Tim Kee doing de same ting I did, making a new constitution is made to benefit them alone, this is politics....... They feel they could change the TTFF name and wouldn't have to pay they debts, I was de one who invented that new name years ago, before de name TTFF came about, they cah come after me, because I could sue them and take back meh name.

SAM: Darren Millien wha really went down with that deal allyuh make boy.
MILLIEN: Tim Kee is my boy and got me the job and now they want to use my name as a scapegoat when really and truly, they should check out Atiba Charles. Don't blame me because Sheldon went on a here say, they say and hire me. I gone, unto my next victim.

SAM: Liburd, yuh want to touch on de topic.
LIBURD: Sam, not me nah, them blaming me for axe to grind and I just doing my job, and giving them chances to defend themselves and they not doing it and saying I have a axe to grind. Look at the Argentina thing they try to cover up 6 months now and they saying its in the police hands but hiding the evidence. Sheldon feel people in Trinidad didn't go to school. I eh want to say much, cause Sheldon mouth piece Bakes have a axe to grind over me.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:25:08 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: My interview with a few top officials for 2014, happy holidays fellas.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 12:03:26 PM »
Yuh back in form Sam. Very good stuff. Insightful too.
Looking forward to part II with more from "Wild-run", "Shabba", Cornmeal Sr. & Jr., etc.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 05:59:57 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This make my day and I only reach half way, on my way to work and will finish reading it.

Cant wait.

Sam, Sam..

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 12:29:24 PM »
Thanks Sam <3 funny stuff :)

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 08:10:09 PM »
Keep Jack out of your mouth Mr Sam.

He is gone and still he gets the blame today.

The other points you made here was quite amusing.

You should sign up for a comedian show.

Soon, people will come out and say how Jack made a real difference.

They think they could run the TTFF better, go ahead, make my day.

The world will beg Jack to come back and I hope he says no!!!

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 08:15:35 PM »
Horner.

Fug-lee.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:05:31 PM by Sam »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 10:10:52 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: Good one Sam

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 07:03:57 PM »
Horner.

Fug-lee?.

Did you go to school?

What the hell is Fug-lee?

Wake up man.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 01:57:20 PM »
Nice Sam!!! same kicks. still in form. very very creative.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 08:30:26 PM »
Horner.

Fug-lee?.

Did you go to school?

Wake up man.

Fug-Lee means you are f00cking ugly.

I did not go to school, but ah went under de school with yuh mammy.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Give them Sam....

Give them...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 03:18:12 PM »
Sam is the best!! :rotfl:

Seriously, Sam should be writing scripts for movies!!

Sam yuh really miss yuh true calling yes!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 12:36:38 PM »
Sam
Yuh funny! All yuh fellas know the shit that going on very well. What you think about dem excuses Hart making in the Guardian today?. Like he read dem  requirements for success in a football course book? . He didnot know dat before he take de job? . Where he think he was coming to ? Germany?? He make some easy money( we still waiting to hear how much he pocketed ) gone back to Canada to live it up with his family and talking shit? Oh  Gord When we go learn??? All the best guys for the New Year. I looking for more insightful commentary like that which Sam gave us.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 06:49:08 AM »
Sam
Yuh funny! All yuh fellas know the shit that going on very well. What you think about dem excuses Hart making in the Guardian today?. Like he read dem  requirements for success in a football course book? . He didnot know dat before he take de job? . Where he think he was coming to ? Germany?? He make some easy money( we still waiting to hear how much he pocketed ) gone back to Canada to live it up with his family and talking shit? Oh  Gord When we go learn??? All the best guys for the New Year. I looking for more insightful commentary like that which Sam gave us.

Nah man, Hartie is a good coach and I like his style and his believe, but is only so much he can do without money,,, but he also need to put his foot down now.

I believe is de TTFA who f00cking him.

We could bring back Wim, Beenhakker, Harry, Larry, Gally and still they all could fail because de current TTFA is a major problem.

They only studying how to axe de government for money instead of how they can help generate some.

Christmas almost gone, Carnival coming and you cant hear nothing from them if they running any fund raising events or fetes to help make some money.

They stagnant.

When is our next men's game?

Whats the latest with our under 20 and under 17 teams?

Where can I buy a T&T supporters shirt or banner or rag?

We cant take all de money we get to pay staff and then tomorrow we have nothing.

We have to plan better.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 12:11:13 PM »

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 07:46:05 AM »
Horner.

Fug-lee?.

Did you go to school?

Wake up man.

Fug-Lee means you are f00cking ugly.

I did not go to school, but ah went under de school with yuh mammy.

I will not stoop to your level my friend.

I get more women and money falling off my hands in one week than you get in a lifetime.

Its all about the green note.

***message sent from my Concept S-Class Coupe***

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 08:52:30 AM »

I get more women and money falling off my hands in one week than you get in a lifetime.
Its all about the green note.

***message sent from my Concept S-Class Coupe***

Wow! People we need some serious therapy. Very revealing.
I pray for Jackula, Horner, Uncle Tim and his disciples & those cut from this cloth.
I pray for our players who are preyed upon by people with this kind of "exposure" and value system.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:59:54 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>