March 28, 2024, 01:35:03 PM

Author Topic: 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.  (Read 82464 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »
Concacaf officials always want a USA/Mexico finals. 

The gold cup wasn't created for a team like Trinidad to win... That's the facts
could you blame them? there was barely 2000 trinis in the stadium yesterday which is a hop skip and a jump from new york city where over a millions trinidadians reside. could you imagine a trinidad tobago vs jamaica final in pensylvania or georgia, who would attend? i saw more east indians from trinidad at that game than any other demographic from trinbago, who said indians don't like football? football is about money and there must be either a mexican or an american team in the final to make it feasible and i certainly don't blame them. by the way mexico was the better team hands down and the referee probably did them a favor by not prolonging the inevitable.

East Indians from Trinidad? Why not just say trinis were there.. Most trinis i know were watching the match on tv but I think we could have pulled a bigger fan base in Toronto than New York.. Just need time to promote it..
ok mate so that you know there's nothing to what i said, my nan is trinidadian indian which make my mom dougla, and i was born and raised in trinidad but spend most my life in england. can we go back to football now?

So you're mixed and you were raised in trini and was exposed to indo trinis yet you talk that rubbish above...

Yeah you can get back to football now, I just wanted to get to the bottom of the ignorance I was reading mate..

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 20, 2015, 10:18:18 AM »
Concacaf officials always want a USA/Mexico finals. 

The gold cup wasn't created for a team like Trinidad to win... That's the facts
could you blame them? there was barely 2000 trinis in the stadium yesterday which is a hop skip and a jump from new york city where over a millions trinidadians reside. could you imagine a trinidad tobago vs jamaica final in pensylvania or georgia, who would attend? i saw more east indians from trinidad at that game than any other demographic from trinbago, who said indians don't like football? football is about money and there must be either a mexican or an american team in the final to make it feasible and i certainly don't blame them. by the way mexico was the better team hands down and the referee probably did them a favor by not prolonging the inevitable.

East Indians from Trinidad? Why not just say trinis were there.. Most trinis i know were watching the match on tv but I think we could have pulled a bigger fan base in Toronto than New York.. Just need time to promote it..
ok mate so that you know there's nothing to what i said, my nan is trinidadian indian which make my mom dougla, and i was born and raised in trinidad but spend most my life in england. can we go back to football now?

So you're mixed and you were raised in trini and was exposed to indo trinis yet you talk that rubbish above...

Yeah you can get back to football now, I just wanted to get to the bottom of the ignorance I was reading mate..
you're killing me. what's your gripes mate are you indian and i somehow offended you? well if i did then i apologize. if it mean anything to you my nan died before i was born so i never got to meet her nor her relatives but my mom and he sister was the closest i got to being around indians especially when i grew up in st anns and left trinidad at 14. please leave me out of your ethnic rubbish i want no part of that nonsense.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2015, 10:25:45 AM »
When we played El Sal in Red Bull arena last GC there were about 500 trinis max in the stadium my estimate; yesterday we were somewhere in the 1 to 2k range; let's face it, there isn't much of a football culture w/our fans, so when there is momentum around the team and they are progressing more folks will come out.  Had we made the final in Philly you'd probably get to around max 5k -10k range I would surmise

Edit: many forumites were there: Big Dawg, FF, Bally, Trini Madness, as well as many other non-members
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:32:11 AM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2015, 10:59:23 AM »
Why do you think the ref gave Mexico the match at the last minute. It is all about the $$$

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 20, 2015, 11:01:31 AM »
Next time we have to try and organize to be in the same section.  I only saw 4 forumites.  The supporters for the team were spread out all over the stadium.  Even if we make noise dem players cah hear or see all ah we.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.
« Reply #425 on: July 20, 2015, 11:21:17 AM »
Scorpion, Just posted about this in the game thread.  We dying a slow death.  Couldn't hear ah piece ah iron knock yesterday.  Salt.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #426 on: July 20, 2015, 11:48:56 AM »
When we played El Sal in Red Bull arena last GC there were about 500 trinis max in the stadium my estimate; yesterday we were somewhere in the 1 to 2k range; let's face it, there isn't much of a football culture w/our fans, so when there is momentum around the team and they are progressing more folks will come out.  Had we made the final in Philly you'd probably get to around max 5k -10k range I would surmise

Edit: many forumites were there: Big Dawg, FF, Bally, Trini Madness, as well as many other non-members

What happened to the rhythm section boss?

It didn't hear a damn thing yesterday...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 20, 2015, 12:01:43 PM »

What happened to the rhythm section boss?

It didn't hear a damn thing yesterday...

It had none in the stadium during the game.  Maybe they in the parking lot still.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2015, 03:09:48 PM »
The ref gift them a penalty yes.  Heartbreak for Costa Rica.  I feel my hate for Mexico building once again.
Just in time for the road to the WC.

Couldn't depend on the penalty lottery to ensure the US-Mexico final...

Da ref is ah nastiness jedd!!!!

Yo is leave you and soldya left or allyuh was watchin from somewhere else?  Yuh kno is only after allyuh leave I realize is you and yuh soldya padna!  An I eh even get to tell him "thanks for your services" :rotfl:

Hahaha. For real. We watch from up top a little bit and then we ride. Bounce up Flex outside the stadium.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2015, 07:26:18 PM »
Next time we have to try and organize to be in the same section.  I only saw 4 forumites.  The supporters for the team were spread out all over the stadium.  Even if we make noise dem players cah hear or see all ah we.
Yes! How can we organize a section for our supporters? There should be a way to reserve a block of tickets in a certain area.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2015, 12:03:30 AM »
that was a real bull$hit penalty call for real. my gosh, i doh want that ref round me again nah. some say assistant ref Eric Boria  from the USA tell ref Walter López  from Guatemala to make the call. please keep them far from t&t matches.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 22, 2015, 04:42:26 PM »
Guzan is having that FA Cup feeling.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2015, 04:45:35 PM »
I know allyuh watching. Doh be sour because is Jamaica.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 22, 2015, 04:46:48 PM »
Looking for 2 red  cards and 3 penalty in the 2nd half....dem ref go get ah half time lecture.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #434 on: July 22, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »

Trinidad players need to learn to love their nation like Jamaicans

They should play with pride... They didn't in the quarter.. That's why I have right to call them out..

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 22, 2015, 04:55:34 PM »
Looking for 2 red  cards and 3 penalty in the 2nd half....dem ref go get ah half time lecture.

Steups, that shit side looking for licks whole tournament.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 22, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »

They should play with pride... They didn't in the quarter.. That's why I have right to call them out..

Haul yuh ass, yuh talking shit.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #437 on: July 22, 2015, 04:58:22 PM »

Where is Trinidad now?

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2015, 05:00:37 PM »
Klinsman said Jamaica was well prepared for this tournament. It shows. Come on JA representing the Caribbean.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »

Steups, that shit side looking for licks whole tournament.

Iz de first time in awhile that both Mexico and the US have sub-par teams that look beatable by anyone not named Cuba.
Bodes well for the WC qualifying rounds as there will be no easy games...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2015, 05:04:26 PM »

Where is Trinidad now?
So them men draw Mexico 4-4 how? With shame?  They loss a football match. You are an ass.
What in that Panama game had anything to do with pride?

Man who cyah kick a lime, never play anything beyond small-goal and feel coaching involve a horse and Cinderella always have something to say.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2015, 05:05:05 PM »

Where is Trinidad now?

Stupesss...oh gosh you...done it nah... yuh making yuhself out to be ah real nuisance now. 'WE' lorse, fellahs gave their all...talk done.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #442 on: July 22, 2015, 05:09:59 PM »

Where is Trinidad now?
So them men draw Mexico 4-4 how? With shame?  They loss a football match. You are an ass.

Man who cyah kick a lime, never play anything beyond small-goal and feel coaching involve a horse and Cinderella always have something to say.

You're a dunce or what?

I talking about the quarter final and you running your mouth about he Mexico match..

Read and comprehend idiot..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2015, 05:16:13 PM »
Was that ball secure in the GK's hand?

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 22, 2015, 05:20:02 PM »
Was that ball secure in the GK's hand?

Dais a foul in any other game.
On another note...That JA keeper terrible.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 22, 2015, 05:27:08 PM »
The present situation is similar to the U23 game yesterday. I'm looking at Schafer's actions/response and they seem to stand in contrast to his counterpart yesterday.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 22, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »

Go Jamaica! Beat the Americans!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 22, 2015, 05:43:06 PM »

Where is Trinidad now?

You're a dunce or what?

I talking about the quarter final and you running your mouth about he Mexico match..

Read and comprehend idiot..

Sorry breds, I realize I made a foolish assumption.
When I put the first sentence about the Mexico game and the 2nd one about the Panama game together, I left unwritten a thought about whether the team lost it's pride in the 4 days between the games.

Nonetheless, you're still an ass. I think I was clear about that. 

And now I'm done with this.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 22, 2015, 05:44:41 PM »
All these waggonists in the Stadium quiet. What happen to all yuh drumming and chanting and USA! USA!

I forget: I believe that we will win!

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 22, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
How come all of a sudden, these US commentators are suddenly experts on the Goalkeeper 6-second rule???

The 6-second rule never ever came-up during the US commentaries whenever the US goalkeepers held the ball whenever they were leading in the 2nd half. Hmmmmmmm....maybe it's just a coincidence.    ;D
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

1]; } ?>