March 28, 2024, 04:10:54 AM

Author Topic: 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.  (Read 82428 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.
« Reply #570 on: July 25, 2015, 12:56:36 PM »

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 25, 2015, 03:22:38 PM »
Panama finally score.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 25, 2015, 03:37:18 PM »
Dempsey equalize for US.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 25, 2015, 03:46:36 PM »
Side note: Manu 2 vs Barsa 0, in SanFrancisco. Barsa without Messi and Neymar. Don't let the scoreline fool you. They just as dangerous without them.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 25, 2015, 04:01:57 PM »
Panama should have put this to bed long ago.; they have been really wasteful.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 25, 2015, 04:41:58 PM »
Hard luck dey Panama- yuh get the feeling that TnT right on track with any of these final. 4 teams-

Here we go again- penalties - leh we serif Panama got more horse shoes

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 25, 2015, 04:52:31 PM »
oh shoot usa miss lol

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 25, 2015, 04:53:48 PM »
Panama wins on pk. 3-2.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 25, 2015, 04:55:59 PM »
Redemption- to think we had these Panamanians in the bag! TnT weathe close we are close

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 25, 2015, 04:56:34 PM »
us lorse...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 25, 2015, 05:07:16 PM »
us lorse...

LOVE IT - shed no tear for the usa  - now to see Mexico go down. So etimesDefeat is sweet - especially when it conquers arrogance - yeah Zeppo -

Just maybe  this tournamentcouldbeheldintheCaribbean - different groups hostedby different islands thenTnT hosting the semis and finals
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:10:47 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 25, 2015, 05:09:19 PM »
the tears are real! we should of bury dem Panamanians. Well if is one thing our spot kicks will improve after that loss. KJ did after he missed the opening vs JA. Next time we will have a plan and better formation in terms of who takes the kicks etc in an order instead of the randomness...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 25, 2015, 05:54:23 PM »
us lorse...

LOVE IT - shed no tear for the usa  - now to see Mexico go down. So etimesDefeat is sweet - especially when it conquers arrogance - yeah Zeppo -

Just maybe  this tournamentcouldbeheldintheCaribbean - different groups hostedby different islands thenTnT hosting the semis and finals
i dont think the usa is any bothered about losing this inconsequential game.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2015, 06:50:40 PM »
us lorse...

Let the tournament remain in the USA. I don't believe there is much of an advantage for the host country, as all the countries that participate has an immigrant population in the united states. 

Our region, on the whole lack basic facility and infrastructure to properly stage a tournament without having to run to the tax-paying public for financing. the USA, and to a lesser extent Canada and Mexico have the financial might to host...the caribbean doesnt.

Its much harder to play and win in places like san pedro sula in the middle of summer...in the USA i believe its a more level playing field for everyone.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:54:18 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 26, 2015, 03:28:03 AM »
us lorse...

Let the tournament remain in the USA. I don't believe there is much of an advantage for the host country, as all the countries that participate has an immigrant population in the united states. 

Our region, on the whole lack basic facility and infrastructure to properly stage a tournament without having to run to the tax-paying public for financing. the USA, and to a lesser extent Canada and Mexico have the financial might to host...the caribbean doesnt.

Its much harder to play and win in places like san pedro sula in the middle of summer...in the USA i believe its a more level playing field for everyone.
what on earth are you talking about? i never suggest that the tournament should move. i was referring to the yanks losing to panama.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 26, 2015, 03:47:05 AM »
reggae fan excuse my incourteous remark but i strongly believe that your team would be exposed by mexico today as a team that rode an incredible wave of luck all the way to the final, and i also believe that mexico will put on a show today against a team that has limited striking ability. please dont misunderstand me i believe you have a wonderful team with an iron clad defense but just like panama your offense is almost nonexistent and can't muster up no more than a goal or two at a time, and this i am afraid will not be sufficient to vanquish a team with the pedigree of a mexico who only gets better with time and as a tournament progresses.

non the less i would be supporting you and hope that you could pull a rabbit out of a hat despite the rude uncanny remarks made by rudy austin last november in the caribbean cup where he acted like a total wanker. that really had me gast for a while.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 26, 2015, 05:20:38 AM »
reggae fan excuse my incourteous remark but i strongly believe that your team would be exposed by mexico today as a team that rode an incredible wave of luck all the way to the final, and i also believe that mexico will put on a show today against a team that has limited striking ability. please dont misunderstand me i believe you have a wonderful team with an iron clad defense but just like panama your offense is almost nonexistent and can't muster up no more than a goal or two at a time, and this i am afraid will not be sufficient to vanquish a team with the pedigree of a mexico who only gets better with time and as a tournament progresses.

non the less i would be supporting you and hope that you could pull a rabbit out of a hat despite the rude uncanny remarks made by rudy austin last november in the caribbean cup where he acted like a total wanker. that really had me gast for a while.
7 goals so far in the tournament, all within regulation play doesn't suggest a team that has a "non existent" offence. With that said, our games so far have all been built around keeping shape in defence and compact midfield...and that's what has kept us unbeaten to date, may not always look pretty, but winning a game by 1-0 margin is the same as winning it 6-0...a win is a win.

Panama finished third place without winning a single game in regulation time. This is not a team that has limited striking ability, contrary I believe their problem is their inability to defend a lead. they have taken the lead in every single game, but end up conceding late.

I don't predict games..needless to say Mexico starts favorites...just like the USA did against us in the semis.  looking bforward to seeing my team on the podium today...whatever the color of their medals, they have been fantastic through Copa America and the Gold Cup.

What did Austin say?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:19:43 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 26, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »
last news

http://goo.gl/pu5Tjb

bot admin...get rid of it and get rid of poster
I pity the fool....

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 26, 2015, 08:32:22 AM »
Without being jealous,TT should have been in the semis at least,who knows what could have happened,the feeling is of hurt,we have nothing to show for it.We can now prove beyond a doubt when the WC qualifiers comes round,we are one of the best in CONCACAF.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 26, 2015, 10:13:11 AM »
To Reggaefan and the J/A massive  wishing your team the very best in today's final  Go do yuh Ting..  Will point out Dem mexicans are gonna be coming hard @ de Reggae Boyz . so watch out !! Howver yuh in de final for a reason and thats to win it .. So go brave  to win de damn ting . and  bring it to the caribbean  .. best wishes again

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 26, 2015, 11:34:13 AM »
Jamaica probably gonna benefit from all the controversy in that the organizers will not want any more questionable pro-Mexico incidents for people to point at.
The refs will probably shy away from giving Mexico a big decision.
Unless el Chapo gets to them.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 26, 2015, 12:46:40 PM »

Ah going to just sit back and watch this final. I want JA to win BUT as a Trini there is no incentive for me regardless who win. I just want to see an exciting clean game of football

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 26, 2015, 01:58:40 PM »

Ah going to just sit back and watch this final. I want JA to win BUT as a Trini there is no incentive for me regardless who win. I just want to see an exciting clean game of football

;D ;D

Come on fella, i know you secretly hoping mexico rest 6 on us.  ;D ;D
Nuh true?

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 26, 2015, 02:01:37 PM »
Good Luck Reggae-fan and Jamaica. Buss Mexico behind today!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 26, 2015, 02:15:56 PM »
Reggaeboyz, dust out dem bottle-throwing cheats.

I will take ten years of ole talk over El Tri winning this tournament in this disgraceful manner

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 26, 2015, 02:52:28 PM »
so why can't you'll support Jamaica simply because we have more in common with them than we do with Mexico?????? Why must there be that predicated hint of insularity

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 26, 2015, 02:54:22 PM »
Wishing Jamaica the best in this evening's final against Mexico.  Not to come across as biased, but I honestly thought that the 3 best teams in this 2015 tournament were T&T, Haiti, and Jamaica.   

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 26, 2015, 03:04:59 PM »
so why can't you'll support Jamaica simply because we have more in common with them than we do with Mexico?????? Why must there be that predicated hint of insularity

You read way too much into what I posted.

That is all I will say on the matter

:beermug:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 26, 2015, 03:16:46 PM »

;D ;D

Nuh true?

:beermug: :frustrated: :beermug: :rotfl

Not to be original I quote Big Mag....... Out of respect I would not say it today but good luck  to the boyz

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 26, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »

;D ;D

Nuh true?

That is your Anti-Trini vibes whispering in your ear.  At the end of the day most people in Trinidad will not care who win this match. Red Steel playing today :D

1]; } ?>