April 29, 2024, 08:05:48 AM

Author Topic: The Gold Cup squad has already been picked without our knowledge ...  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: The Gold Cup squad has already been picked without our knowledge ...
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
Everybody has been up in arms about the team and its performances. They were calling for Kenwyne's head for a long time now. I find this line of reasoning questionable at least. Kenwyne was not performing as were other members of the team and the team needed a shake up. Let us see where the chips will fall before we condem.
Obviously He could not pick the squad...he just reach. Those who cant make the grade will be shown up......

Ah dont hear anybody complaining about Carlos Edwards and Cornell Glen being picked
He bring in defenders to replace Daneil Cyrus.....men still not happy
He bring in young players like Ford, Andrews and Gonzales who played in National youth teams already
He bring in hungry players like Roach

What allyuh really want boy ?????????????????????????????

The only question  want answered is why has Ramgitsingh not been given another chance.

Hart is what we wanted and the Dictator to shut his mouth and leave him and the team assembled alone, after their steady progression..

That's what the football community wants, even down to Leroy and Steve asking for that...

Don't pretend like you don't know what is best..

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2016, 11:01:12 AM »
Same team that lost the other day has now won 3-1. Any room for a change of Hart 🙄

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 11:02:22 AM »
Same team that lost the other day has now won 3-1. Any room for a change of Hart 🙄

Same team?

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 11:03:27 AM »

Same team?
Yes.....the same squad of players.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 11:13:24 AM »

Same team?
Yes.....the same squad of players.

Well, yes and no. What you're suggesting is a bit misleading because the actual composition and rotation of the players in the second match can't be ignored ... on both teams at that. T&T and the opponent.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 12:43:36 PM »

Hart was undermined and not supported from the beginning.. the dictator was in power at that time with no local camps provided for Hart..

You can't fool me with this result.. the game meant more to Nic at that given time than now... ask yourself a question, was Nic still trying to qualify for a World Cup at that time?

I'm happy the team won but Nic is not Mexico nor panama.. don't celebrate too soon.. the real cancer of our football is still running the show

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2017, 10:24:25 AM »
Contro, these 2 games are important for both teams. These are friendlies organized for preparation for the GC. The GC is a very important tourney. I don't see the games as not being significant. And we all know that DJW did not support Hart in a significant way. He is not the first to act that way. When the next election comes around, just be sure to have your organization ready to convince the voters to pick your guy to run TT football.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »
Contro, these 2 games are important for both teams. These are friendlies organized for preparation for the GC. The GC is a very important tourney. I don't see the games as not being significant. And we all know that DJW did not support Hart in a significant way. He is not the first to act that way. When the next election comes around, just be sure to have your organization ready to convince the voters to pick your guy to run TT football.

You have to buy them and my people don't buy votes... the dictator does that, fellas like him have no issue with that..

There's no convincing idiots who are hard headed, there's another way which hopefully can happen but I will keep that to myself for now..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2017, 04:19:39 PM »

You have to buy them and my people don't buy votes... the dictator does that, fellas like him have no issue with that..

There's no convincing idiots who are hard headed, there's another way which hopefully can happen but I will keep that to myself for now..

Contro, the way sports are run nowadays, you have to convince the parties involved that you will support their interest for them to take you seriously. This does not happen in TT only. The poor and cashed strapped Feds. have cases where the voters can be easily bribed. The rich ones have their way of persuasion(bribing is another word for it).  I don't think the stakeholders cannot be convinced. You group have to keep persuading these guys from now. The biggest stakeholders are the proleague and the super league. Your group need to convince them. Not that the other stakeholders are not that important. Your package to sway them have to be very persuasive.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 08:21:24 PM by Deeks »

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2017, 06:17:31 PM »
Everybody has been up in arms about the team and its performances. They were calling for Kenwyne's head for a long time now. I find this line of reasoning questionable at least. Kenwyne was not performing as were other members of the team and the team needed a shake up. Let us see where the chips will fall before we condem.
Obviously He could not pick the squad...he just reach. Those who cant make the grade will be shown up......

Ah dont hear anybody complaining about Carlos Edwards and Cornell Glen being picked
He bring in defenders to replace Daneil Cyrus.....men still not happy
He bring in young players like Ford, Andrews and Gonzales who played in National youth teams already
He bring in hungry players like Roach

What allyuh really want boy ?????????????????????????????

The only question  want answered is why has Ramgitsingh not been given another chance.
Rasta, couldn't agree with you more. There were calls on this site for firing Hart. I read many posts calling for Kenwyne's head. Now there are complaints about who gets picked. I understand the way fans like to voice their opinions, but nothing we say here is bringing Hart back. I am a fan of the T &T team and all I want is for them to win.  Meanwhile many of the vocal opinionated posters couldn't coach an Under 5 team to success. Go Warriors!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2017, 03:56:07 AM »

Contro, the way sports are run nowadays, you have to convince the parties involved that you will support their interest for them to take you seriously. This does not happen in TT only. The poor and cashed strapped Feds. have cases where the voters can be easily bribed. The rich ones have their way of persuasion(bribing is another word for it).  I don't think the stakeholders cannot be convinced. You group have to keep persuading these guys from now. The biggest stakeholders are the proleague and the super league. Your group need to convince them. Not that the other stakeholders are not that important. Your package to sway them have to be very persuasive.

Steve David call the man basically a dunce and I respect David and Leroy .... so really, the dictator didn't convince no one, he's corrupt and the men around are also..

It had better candidates that lost to him, why you think so?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2017, 09:54:44 AM »
Contro, that may well be so that they were better candidates. In the ideal world your candidate may have won, but idealism is dead in TT. Realism is what exist. So if your candidate eh willing to play hard ball, then DJW cabal will rule.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2017, 08:31:20 PM »
Contro, that may well be so that they were better candidates. In the ideal world your candidate may have won, but idealism is dead in TT. Realism is what exist. So if your candidate eh willing to play hard ball, then DJW cabal will rule.

Define hardball?

1]; } ?>