March 28, 2024, 02:56:31 PM

Author Topic: Shannon Gomez Thread.  (Read 23403 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Shannon Gomez Thread.
« on: January 24, 2015, 04:50:55 AM »
U-20 skipper Gomez stays hopeful.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T Under-20 Soca Warriors captain Shannon Gomez is still trying to pull himself together from the disappointment of this country’s failure in their quest to qualify for the upcoming Fifa Under-20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Gomez and the rest of the team returned home on Thursday night from Jamaica where they lost their must-win final Group A match, 1-0 to USA, at the Concacaf U-20 Championship at the Montego Bay Sports Complex on Wednesday.

The result meant the Derek King-coached T&T squad were booted out of the tournament with Panama (maximum 15 points) qualifying for the World Cup while USA and Guatemala advanced to the playoffs as second and third placed teams with 10 points each.

Gomez made a call for the current bunch to be kept in training for future outings.

“I would really like for this U-20 bunch to be kept together and training, if not as a team right through, at least for us to be part of a consistent programme,” Gomez said.

“We have the U-23 Olympic Games qualification to look forward to as well as the Pan American Games. This will be a good opportunity for us to continue as a team going forward.”

He noted some of the positives for the team coming away from this tourney, crediting his teammates for their willingness to play down to the wire.

“We had a fight in us to keep playing and not give up. We went out in every game and gave our all for country. We felt like we were the better team in some of our games but we failed to take our scoring chances and it hurt us. It was very disappointing for all of us that we worked our socks off and the results didn’t go our way.

“We were left heartbroken and disappointed but with some hope. What I think will do well for us is proper all round team preparation, more financing and support. These things will factor in our general readiness for international competition.”

Speaking after the match, King was understandably disappointed but saw some positive points to take away from the competition and said progress would continue with the right approach going forward.

“Preparation is the key. We were not outplayed by any of the teams here in this tournament but when you look at their resources and what their preparation looked like it could prove to be the difference. I’m not making excuses but teams like Canada and USA have much more in their build ups to these tournaments. And we still competed with everyone including Panama which went on to qualify for the World Cup.

“I hope we can keep this team together because they are the future players for our country’s senior team. Stephen Hart was impressed and other coaches as well who witnessed the team play.

“As a team and a nation we still have to work to get up to being comfortable playing at that level on a consistent basis. I think the players realised the work that has to be done mentally and physically. We also have to keep working on our finishing and stop conceding soft goals. The guys need to keep their heads up and move on from this. The plus for us here is that we were able to match these teams,” said King.

In today’s final, Panama and Mexico, which also qualified automatically for New Zealand as Group B winners will meet in the final, while in the winner-take-all playoff matches, USA meets El Salvador and Guatemala battles Honduras.

The next assignment for the team is the Pan American Games in Canada later this year. The U-17 men’s team meantime is continuing training at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva for the Concacaf U-17 Final round of World Cup qualifiers in Honduras next month.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:42:25 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U-20 skipper Gomez stays hopeful.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 08:08:31 AM »
Shannon is a good player. All the best youth man

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Young Gomez ready for senior team challenge.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 12:33:29 PM »
Young Gomez ready for senior team challenge.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

‘Warriors’ step up preparations for Panama

Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior men’s team will step up the pace of their preparations from today (Monday) as they gear towards Friday’s Friendly International against Panama at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva.

Head coach Stephen Hart welcomed his players to a live-in training camp on the weekend and will conduct a 6pm training session at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Monday. There will be double sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday in preparation for the match which will be T&T’s first international outing for 2015.

Among Hart’s new call ups is National Under 20 captain Shannon Gomez. The W Connection wingback is one of several players who will be hoping to make their senior international debut against the Central Americans.

“My intention right now is to get into the team for the game on Friday. I can’t say if I will be in coach Hart’s starting team but I’ll be definitely hoping to at least come off the bench,” Gomez told TTFA Media. “Just thinking about earning my first cap for the country is astounding news to me and for my football career.

“When I got the call that I was invited to join the senior team, it was exhilarating news for me. I’ve been working hard all the while knowing one day this opportunity for me to represent my country at the highest level would come,” he added.

Gomes has lined up against Panama at the Under 20 and Under 17 World Cup qualifying level and expects them to a be stern test on Friday.

“Their football is on the rise and I experienced this directly as we’ve played them at the U-17 and U-20 level. I think they will be a very strong test for us on Friday and the team needs to be ready for this challenge. We want to give a solid showing in front of the home fans. This will be a perfect warm up for us for the Gold Cup and every player will be looking to do well in training and in Friday’s game with the hope of securing a spot in the Gold Cup squad,” Gomez stated.

Hart is also anticipating the week ahead, saying “It’s going to be a really good week for us because we get to see how some of the players adapt to the rigors of preparing for an international game such as this and also against an opponent like Panama. This is important for us because players need to be accustomed to this especially gong into a Gold Cup and a World Cup campaign which also involves playing on the road and traveling between countries for matches.”

Panama have emerged as one of the leading teams in the CONCACAF region in recent times. They finished runners-up in the 2005 Gold Cup and 2013 Gold Cup. Panama reached the fourth round for the 2006 World Cup CONCACAF qualifications.

They also advanced to final round for the 2014 World Cup qualifications. At their last qualification match against the USA, they were about 90 seconds away from beating the United States and advancing but conceded two goals in stoppage time and were eliminated from qualification for the 2014 World Cup.Panama’s head coach Hernan Dario Gomez has selected a full strength team for the encounter.

Among the players called up include German-based midfielder Armando Cooper of FC St Pauli, veteran forward Luis Tejada of Peruvian club Juan Aurich who is the team’s leading goalscorer with 37 goals in 79 matches, Colombian-based defender Harold Cummings, FC Dallas forward Blas Perez, LA Galaxy goalkeeper Jaime Penedo and another experienced defender Luis Henriquez of Polish club Lech Poznan. The Panama team comprised players based in Germany, Poland, Hungary Mexico, USA, Peru, Uruguay, Colombia, Venezuela, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Panama.

Tickets for the T&T versus Panama encounter cost $100 and are available at Fan Club Movietowne (POS, Trincity Mall, Gulf City Mall), All Out Restaurant (QP Oval), Heritage Sports Tobago, Ramsingh's Sportsworld, Couva, Econo Supermart and Kenny's Sports Shops.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shannon Gomez Thread.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 06:32:22 PM »
One on one with U-20 captain and senior team defender, Shannon Gomez.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hHJN2He88OA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hHJN2He88OA</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 06:41:59 AM »
Nice interview. I am happy he mentioned meh breds, Mikey Grayson. He is one on the local coaches who refused to fall for all the crap the previous TTFF had to offer. All Shannon need to do is spend less time in the mall and more time in the weight room. God Bless and Good Luck yYoung Warrior.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
NYCFC trial Shannon Gomez
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 06:59:57 AM »
http://thenycfcnation.sportsblog.com/posts/12659009/2-new-nycfc-trialists-revealed-before-montreal-game-.html

We had some roster news break before NYCFC kicked off against the Montreal Impact. First we saw Federico Bravo with the team in Florida but not dressed.

We reported on February 9th that NYCFC had completed a deal with Boca Juniors to bring Federico Bravo to NYCFC. NYCFC have yet to confirm the deal, however Bravo himself confirmed the move in a radio interview in Argentina.

Closer to kick off we saw a team sheet for NYCFC sent out with some new names on it. Romain Gall and Shannon Gomez are two new players who are on trial with NYCFC.

Gall is a 21 year old French born midfielder. He is a US Citizen so he does not count as an international for MLS roster purposes. He played for the Real Salt Lake and DC United Academies before signing with Lorient in Ligue 1. He played with the B team before moving to MLS and being allocated to Columbus in 2014 where he played 3 games before being loaned out to USL side Austin Aztex in 2015 and scored 3 goals in 12 appearances. Gall has scored 13 goals in 25 games for the U-20 USMNT.

Gomez is a 19 year old right back from Trinidad & Tobago with a cap for the national team and four appearances with the Trinidad U-20 team. He also has three starts for his club team W Connection FC in the CONCACAF Champions League.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 09:29:09 AM »

seems he got a start
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:40:27 PM by Tallman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 11:11:09 AM »
http://thenycfcnation.sportsblog.com/posts/13086911/nycfc-nation-mail-bag.html

Will we sign any trialists?

MF: I think we may sign some non-internationals for cheap just to fill the roster.

CP: I've been impressed with Shannon Gomez but he's an international and right now we're one over the limit so it's tough. I could see us signing Andre Rawls though given that we haven't seen him this pre-season he may never make the jump to MLS. Maybe Romain Gall.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 12:26:23 PM »
Not a green card holder?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
New York City FC acquire Shannon Gomez
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »
nycfc.com

New York City FC announced that the Club has acquired Shannon Gomez on a one-year loan from W Connection with an option to purchase ahead of the 2017 MLS season. The loan is pending ITC.

Gomez, a 19 year-old Trinidad & Tobago senior international and US resident, has been training with the Club for the duration of the Club’s final pre-season training camp in Sarasota, Florida and will not occupy an international player spot on the New York City FC roster.

Gomez said:

“I’m really excited to be here and I’m trying to take in as many new things as I can to help take my game to the next level. I’m grateful that the club have shown faith in me and have given me this opportunity. To be coached by Patrick Vieira is very special and I’m determined to give my best week in and week out and prove that I can play for this team. There’s a great team spirit in the group after pre-season and we’re all looking forward to the first game”.

New York City FC Sporting Director Claudio Reyna said:

“Shannon is another good young addition to our squad. He’s a fast right back that can also play as an offensive winger. He’s been in training camp with us for a couple of weeks and has adapted well to the level and the system we are going to play. He also has good experience playing in CONCACAF at the club and national team level for Trinidad & Tobago”

Head Coach Patrick Vieira said:

“Shannon is a really good surprise. He came on trial and he did really well during preseason. He’s young, he’s got pace and is comfortable on the ball. I think it will take a few months for him to get used to the physicality of MLS, but he’s been really good since he’s been with us and is another great prospect for the future.”

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:06:23 PM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New York City FC acquire Shannon Gomez
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2016, 01:27:57 PM »
Congrats to the young man!  :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »
nycfc.com

New York City FC announced that the Club has acquired Shannon Gomez on a one-year loan from W Connection with an option to purchase ahead of the 2017 MLS season. The loan is pending ITC.

Gomez, a 19 year-old Trinidad & Tobago senior international and US resident, has been training with the Club for the duration of the Club’s final pre-season training camp in Sarasota, Florida and will not occupy an international player spot on the New York City FC roster.

Gomez said:

“I’m really excited to be here and I’m trying to take in as many new things as I can to help take my game to the next level. I’m grateful that the club have shown faith in me and have given me this opportunity. To be coached by Patrick Vieira is very special and I’m determined to give my best week in and week out and prove that I can play for this team. There’s a great team spirit in the group after pre-season and we’re all looking forward to the first game”.

New York City FC Sporting Director Claudio Reyna said:

“Shannon is another good young addition to our squad. He’s a fast right back that can also play as an offensive winger. He’s been in training camp with us for a couple of weeks and has adapted well to the level and the system we are going to play. He also has good experience playing in CONCACAF at the club and national team level for Trinidad & Tobago”

Head Coach Patrick Vieira said:

“Shannon is a really good surprise. He came on trial and he did really well during preseason. He’s young, he’s got pace and is comfortable on the ball. I think it will take a few months for him to get used to the physicality of MLS, but he’s been really good since he’s been with us and is another great prospect for the future.”

Defensive depth is something we can never have too much of in TT.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 06:09:24 PM »
Congratulations!!! Motivation for Cyrus in several ways.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 11:47:20 PM »
That is good news!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2016, 02:12:55 AM »
Gomez has age on his side cyrus does not .....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 05:57:11 AM »
One on One with ‘new’ York City signing Shannon Gomez.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Trinidad and Tobago defender Shannon Gomez completed his first professional overseas move this week to American Major League Soccer club New York City FC.

The ex-National Under 20 captain who led the junior “Soca Warriors” to the 2014 Caribbean title, spoke to TTFA Media on Thursday, telling us more about his latest move.

The 19-year-old describes the move as the highlight of his career so far and he also mentions some of the people who have helped him along the way so far.

“Being coached by one of the best to ever play the game in coach Patrick Vieira and playing alongside some of the very best and popular names in football in Frank Lampard,Andrea Pirlo and David Villa is an absolute privilege,” Gomez says.

TTFA Media: What is the feeling like after securing your first overseas professional move?

SG: In the last couple of days I’ve been feeling a great sense of happiness! Knowing what I wanted for myself and my career to reach to another level. I feel as if I stepped onto another level and another new start of a chapter in my career by securing my first overseas contract.

TTFA Media: What was the trial period like?

SG: The trial with New York City FC was intense but very enjoyable. Upon joining the NYCFC team & staff, they made me feel very comfortable and they were very welcoming with open arms. It was a joy to come out on the pitch and work with the guys because of their encouragement. It made it easier for me to play and display my talent to show what new I can bring to the team.

TTFA Media: What’s it been like working with a personality and world figure such as Patrick Vieira?

SG: Working with coach Patrick Vieira is an experience any young player would dream of. He is a very good coach who gives his players the confidence and privilege to play and express themselves while carrying out their respective roles & functions simultaneously. This is helping me to give my best each session. So far I’m enjoying and learning new things from him as he was a former great player back in his time as a footballer, which makes it even more exciting for me.

TTFA Media: What are your immediate ambitions having now crossed the first hurdle?

SG: My immediate ambitions are to learn as much positive things as I can to improve my game and work my hardest to break in the first team and stay there. I want to give it my best everytime I get the opportunity.

TTFA Media: What made you fall in love with the game?

SG: I think the beauty of the game itself is what made me fall in love with it. It’s like the beauty of a person or a woman (laughs) inside and out makes you fall in love. The way it changes your life as a person, your family, the people around you, the worldwide love for the game and the respect you can gain as well as have for the sport.

TTFA Media: Tell us in a few words about Shannon Gomez.

SG: I think I am a smiling and very easygoing person. I love to be happy and I will work my hardest to reach where I want to be and not settle for average. And I believe in God. With God anything is possible. Dreams can n become a reality. I am strong because of my family and support. I will work hard to make sure they are comfortable.

TTFA Media: What has been the highlight of your relatively short career so far?

SG: I think the highlight of my career so far is this very moment where I have been able to secure my first overseas contract. Being coached by one of the best to ever play the game in coach Patrick Vieira and playing alongside some of the very best and popular names in football in Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and David Villa is an absolute privilege.

TTFA Media: What has contributed or led to where you are today? Who are some of the individuals who’ve been at your side along this journey so far?

SG: My first club, St Mary’s United definitely has to be on this list.

And the coaches include in W Connection’s Stuart Charles-Fevrier for helping me to develop the tactical side of my game both offensively and defensively and helping me to understand the lifestyle of a professional footballer. Thanks also to the W Connection club.

I also have to mention San Juan Jabloteh and its staff who helped me in my development as a youth and one of their best coaches in Dave Weekes.

I looked closely at players such as Philip Lahm, Dani Alves and Daniel Carvajal as they play in positions on the field where I play and they are the best at it.

TTFA Media: How much has making your senior international debut against Panama last March helped you over the past few months as your progressed towards your position at NYCFC today?

SG: Making my debut for my country has drastically helped me in my approach to games and the level I should be performing at and understanding what it takes in terms of working hard to maintain that standard of performance everytime I step onto the pitch.

TTFA Media : Thank You Shannon for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we’d like to wish you the best in your new position with NYCFC.

SG: Thanks for the opportunity and I will definitely try my best to perform creditably and do proudly for the Red,White and Black.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 06:29:52 AM »
Good going kid.

Make de best and doh look back, T&T have nothing for you.

A Defence Force product.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 07:28:44 AM »
Gomez has age on his side cyrus does not .....

There is ah fella named Paolo Maldini. Got capped fairly young. Likely about the same age as J.Jones and Cyrus. He made his playing position his own (could also play as a central defender) and fended off contenders (for his playing position) of all ages ... for quite some time.

Ah fairly sure J.Jones wants to stamp his name on the team sheet for YEARS. To own de position.

The same thought process probably applies/should apply to Cyrus. Motivation to perform at ah "level".

Healthy in-house competition regardless of where you ball.  :beermug:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:30:54 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2016, 09:10:11 AM »
I feel that Cyrus should play in front the stopper or a defensive mid. I feel he will be more effective in the middle of the field.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2016, 09:55:52 AM »
I agree that Cyrus should play as a stopper but I am concern about his passing abilities and dribbbin in specfic areas on the field.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2016, 10:52:22 AM »
Madness, true, your concerns are valid.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2016, 12:41:19 PM »
Desailly was a non technical centre back at OM before arriving at Milan. Capello genius.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2016, 01:40:37 PM »
Have any of you considered that Hart has instructed/urged Cyrus to get forward as much as possible?  Or that Hart is confident in his dribbling ability as well as his recovery speed?  It's as if all of a sudden he is our new whipping boy that everyone wants to highlight negatives about.  In the last game he even got blamed it would appear from some here for a goal he had little to nothing to do with.  Cyrus has many great attributes and I also believe he could do well in a pivot/DM position.  His speed will be a great asset on defensive coverage, and his confidence dribbling the ball could help create pockets of spaces for our mids to get the ball and have time to make sensible choices with it.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2016, 08:07:09 PM »
It's as if all of a sudden he is our new whipping boy that everyone wants to highlight negatives about.  In the last game he even got blamed it

He is no whipping boy as far as I am concern. I always thought he was suited for a mid field role. Like Yaya Toure, Viera or even former TT player, Ronnie Simmonds. It is just that Boucaud, Hyland tend to get more of Hart's attention.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 09:52:24 AM »
It's as if all of a sudden he is our new whipping boy that everyone wants to highlight negatives about.  In the last game he even got blamed it

He is no whipping boy as far as I am concern. I always thought he was suited for a mid field role. Like Yaya Toure, Viera or even former TT player, Ronnie Simmonds. It is just that Boucaud, Hyland tend to get more of Hart's attention.

I agree that he seems perfectly suited to the role.  But to be fair, Boucaud performs like a champion and always puts in a very strong effort so it's hard to move him for DC. Hyland has basically owned the position and seems to have the versatility enough to push up into a position higher on the pitch.  He also is another workhorse.  So the question begs, how do you move either for DC who is untested in that position.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »

I agree that he seems perfectly suited to the role.  But to be fair, Boucaud performs like a champion and always puts in a very strong effort so it's hard to move him for DC. Hyland has basically owned the position and seems to have the versatility enough to push up into a position higher on the pitch.  He also is another workhorse.  So the question begs, how do you move either for DC who is untested in that position.
Not to pick on the guy..but his early performances were great..his later performances still merits selection, but only as far as the bench IMO. I am only considering the games and few hilights I have seen, and not his practice or league games honours. If he is performing well in those arenas, but it didn't translate in the big games, then hard luck, that's why he was picked..but if I see a suitable, effective replacement, and able to have access and test that replacement, then sure replacement will take place..is not a matter of like or doh like..is a matter of selecting who most demonstrates the ability to excute the plan/strategy/performance  at that time against the desired opposition on the big stage...if a guy plays great in practice games, sure I picking him for the big stage, but after every big game performance, win or lose, adjustments will need to be made, if we are to move on to bigger stages..and hopefully we allways have some understudies in preparation for the difficult or unfortunate times

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 04:53:57 PM »
Which player, maxg?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 05:08:09 PM »
Good ting dis is a Shannon Gomez thread  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2016, 12:03:39 PM »
Good ting dis is a Shannon Gomez thread  :devil:

LMAO ent?!! :D

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2016, 12:42:25 PM »
Which player, maxg?
I thought we were talking about Cyrus and Gomez as a possible replacement.. I haven't seen Gomez yet..but if he could get a foreign contract he must be showing something positive

1]; } ?>