April 27, 2024, 01:54:39 PM

Author Topic: 2014 Caribbean Cup Thread  (Read 46559 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Caribbean Cup Thread
« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2014, 08:58:18 PM »
does anyone have the game vs french guiana and could you possibly post it?

I know video of the highlights uploaded on TTFF youtube channel. but the entire game? you may have to check the same CFU stream that was posted earlier. If dem doh have it is hard luck padnah

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2015, 12:22:05 PM »
Can the CFU play the CFU nation's Cup in NY. Or NY, Baltimore/DC. Or maybe Miami. That would be nice. I look at a pass Concacaf new release where the Central American Union(UNCAF) played theirs in the States last year. But I can't remember that happening.

http://www.concacaf.com/article/2014-uncaf-copa-centroamericana-update
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:23:44 PM by Deeks »

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2015, 12:39:33 PM »
Can the CFU play the CFU nation's Cup in NY. Or NY, Baltimore/DC. Or maybe Miami. That would be nice. I look at a pass Concacaf new release where the Central American Union(UNCAF) played theirs in the States last year. But I can't remember that happening.

Decent idea but I hope T&T can host the next one in 2016...been far too long since we hosted one (2007) , back to back finalists with hands down the best facilities in the Caribbean... that field in Montego Bay is a joke. The stadiums used in Antigua in 2012 were pathetic too.

2 groups in HCS and either Ato/Manny and the Final and 3rd place at the HCS...

I hope we wrap that up early....Webb gift Jamaica a Caribbean Cup and U20 Final Round for Concacaf.

Time for T&T to host the region's flagship tournament again man..I will be furious If we let that opportunity pass.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2015, 03:31:11 PM »

Decent idea but I hope T&T can host the next one in 2016...been far too long since we hosted one (2007) , back to back finalists with hands down the best facilities in the Caribbean... that field in Montego Bay is a joke. The stadiums used in Antigua in 2012 were pathetic too.

2 groups in HCS and either Ato/Manny and the Final and 3rd place at the HCS...

I hope we wrap that up early....Webb gift Jamaica a Caribbean Cup and U20 Final Round for Concacaf.

Time for T&T to host the region's flagship tournament again man..I will be furious If we let that opportunity pass.

Dude is payback time for TT when Jack run roughshod over them. TT will not be getting any tournaments soon.

1]; } ?>