Sports > What about Track & Field

Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC) News Thread

<< < (17/36) > >>

Deeks:
Anybody watch the opening Ceremonies this morning?

Peong:
We really have zero men in the 100m individual event? What a shame. Michelle Ahye do yuh ting, I'll be proud no matter what

soccerman:
2020 Tokyo Olympics track events going on this thread quiet. When you see that we must really be in a bad state....anyway I noticed we had a three guys advance to the 400m semi's...Lendore, Cedenio and St. Hillaire....all the best fellas!!!

Sando prince:

--- Quote from: soccerman on August 01, 2021, 11:35:06 AM ---2020 Tokyo Olympics track events going on this thread quiet. When you see that we must really be in a bad state....anyway I noticed we had a three guys advance to the 400m semi's...Lendore, Cedenio and St. Hillaire....all the best fellas!!!

--- End quote ---

How often do you guys ever post in the Track and Field forum? Of course its quiet and should remain so with so many casual track fans members in here. Let the real track and field fans get together on social media

asylumseeker:

--- Quote from: soccerman on August 01, 2021, 11:35:06 AM ---2020 Tokyo Olympics track events going on this thread quiet. When you see that we must really be in a bad state....anyway I noticed we had a three guys advance to the 400m semi's...Lendore, Cedenio and St. Hillaire....all the best fellas!!!

--- End quote ---

I've abandoned the idea of following the Games live ... which is a hit on the track and field experience. Unfortunately on YouTube there's a spoiler in the title ... so no element of surpise, just technical observation/appreciation of the events.

The athletics landscape in T&T needs a bush bath. What we have going on or not present at the Games is what Ato has been referencing for years. To make up for that I am kicking back and watching quality like Sifan Hassan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version