March 28, 2024, 04:23:49 AM

Author Topic: Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC) News Thread  (Read 91577 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC) News Thread
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2021, 12:34:02 AM »
They put Jereem in a tough semi. World #s 9, 5, 3 and 2 in one semi what bullshate is dat

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2021, 01:39:33 PM »
Hopes are in 4x400 men. I think they stand a chance of getting a medal.

Ato, I watched some of your interview on Sportsmax. Great job from what I seen. I just find it hard to believe that the NAAATT hasn't entertained getting your expertise involved with creating something in TT. I really don't expect you to approach them for consultations. The onus is on them to source out the right people, if they don't know what to do. Do these guys in the association have a 5 year plan? Or are they just waiting to see who runs fast? Does the association have a plan to get coaches trained?

In Canada, RBC created an athlete identification, training and development center. They find athletes in any sport, and help them identify their strengths. Then they either continue to train them in their current sport, or introduce them to another sport or event. This initiative with RBC is raising Canada's profile in sport. TT need to start off with things like that. But the right people with good brains and business sense, is even more important for making these things work.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2021, 07:17:19 PM »
This ain't a knock against the athletes. Last place in the heats 4x100 women. 

Khalifa has gone backwards. She had so much potential. Ever since she left Ato, her career has slid down. She must have run 12 on the first leg.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2021, 04:22:39 AM »
This ain't a knock against the athletes. Last place in the heats 4x100 women. 

Khalifa has gone backwards. She had so much potential. Ever since she left Ato, her career has slid down. She must have run 12 on the first leg.
mate it might sound harsh but the people in TT is living on past glory when the world was horse and buggy, now that technology has exposed our laziness we still did not get the memo that sports is now a money making venture and if you want to be successful in sports you have to spend money and lots of it in order to acquire the desired results.

it pains me to see that jamaica has so many medals while we are scraping the bottom of the barrel for a single bronze medal, that when trinidad and tobago has set the stage for successful sport personalities in the region. we have over five stadiums with track and field capabilities, we have a state of the art indoor velodrome and an out door track as well. we have an aquatic center that is world class and sporting complex and fields all over this country, yet jamaica who have les facilities than us are producing some of the best athletes in the world,

and why is that? because every sporting discipline in this country have big mouth clueless presidents running their association with their supporters in the media, from david john williams to azim basaarat and brian lewis all clueless as they come with big loud xenophobic barrels for mouths, and don't have a clue how to produce results.

in all honesty i wish we don't see not one medal, and i'm hoping that everyone comes in last of the lot, maybe then we will be compelled to have the long awaited conversation that the world has gone and left us behind and we need to get serious and rid ourselves of these monkeys we have masquerading as association presidents.

another thing too GOP, when our businessmen decides to give back to the country instead of being stingy
and not leave the financial burden squarely on the shoulders of the government, maybe then we will experience some kind of success.

i say let them run last, get knock out in the prelims in every sport discipline until they buck up on their foolish wotless behavior, and the masses also have to take some blame because they don't support sporting events period, it's like all they know to do is lime, drink and wine down low, oye trinidad has become one worthless country old man, my god the people has lost so much of their standards it's chilling to observe.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 04:38:08 AM by pull stones »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2021, 08:46:17 AM »

Why you old men in here mad? Soon you will get to go back on your four year track and field hiatus as fans. Since when you and the average Trini support our track and field athletes? But yet you here crying for a medal when Olympics come around. Steupse

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2021, 01:15:43 PM »
I think Khalifa has been injured recently. Now reading about the circumstances of Nicholas Paul's elimination. I hope it was a legit call and not some ioc nonsense.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2021, 02:29:37 PM »

Why you old men in here mad? Soon you will get to go back on your four year track and field hiatus as fans. Since when you and the average Trini support our track and field athletes? But yet you here crying for a medal when Olympics come around. Steupse

Sando yuh dunno I have been a supporter from beginning. I have many posts in here. .

Pull stones, you're damn right. The truth is that these guys ain't have a workable and realistic plan. Whatever happened to the 10 medals by 2020 or 2024 that the TT Olympic committee and TNAAA was pushing. We far from getting 1, how we go get 10?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2021, 06:21:39 PM »
Here are the Facts!

2008 - 2 medals won
2012 - 4 medals won
2016 -1 medal won
2020 -  but yet old men in here playing surprised if we win 0 medals

Its like you casual track and field fans come here every four years and just dream of T&T winning a bunch of medals when that has never been our history  :D
How many medals did we win at the recent 2019 world champs? Did you casual fans forget?

Some of allyuh old men do not even know our athletes before this Olympics. Rarely followed them and rarely pushed and supported them. And when this is all over you go back to not caring. How many of you old head football guys really know about Tyra Gitten or Nicholas Paul before this Olympics? Maybe just a few of you. You are not real supporters just medal dreamers so you can brag your country won a medal

If we medal in the men 4x4 that is good we just keeping up with our recent 1 medal per Olympics tally and by next week everything back to normal with non supportive fans and broken athletics system in T&T. So keep allyuh crying to allyuhs elf

and gawd on pitch do not ever quote me again on same 10 medal by 2024 nonsense, no one in their right mind ever believed that nonsense. so dont bother to mention it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 06:46:43 PM by Sando prince »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2021, 10:47:44 AM »
What happened between 1964 and 2008?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2021, 01:04:55 PM »
Here are the Facts!

2008 - 2 medals won
2012 - 4 medals won
2016 -1 medal won

Its like you casual track and field fans come here every four years and just dream of T&T winning a bunch of medals when that has never been our history  :D
How many medals did we win at the recent 2019 world champs? Did you casual fans forget?

Some of allyuh old men do not even know our athletes before this Olympics. Rarely followed them and rarely pushed and supported them. And when this is all over you go back to not caring. How many of you old head football guys really know about Tyra Gitten or Nicholas Paul before this Olympics? Maybe just a few of you. You are not real supporters just medal dreamers so you can brag your country won a medal

If we medal in the men 4x4 that is good we just keeping up with our recent 1 medal per Olympics tally and by next week everything back to normal with non supportive fans and broken athletics system in T&T. So keep allyuh crying to allyuhs elf

and gawd on pitch do not ever quote me again on same 10 medal by 2024 nonsense, no one in their right mind ever believed that nonsense. so dont bother to mention it.

Sando, I have no faith in that 10 medal gimmick. So don't think I somehow trying to defend that distraction.

Some things that hamper the development:

- No amateur development program (In JA the Secondary schools take this responsibility)
- little govt support
- little support from corporate
- little promotion of TF in Secondary schools
- lack of good coaches
- lack of a good consultant

Starting at the Secondary school will prove worthy. If the Secondary schools track teams can develop the same interest level and rivalries like the Secondary schools football team, then there might be some improvement.

I used to work with a Grenadian women. She used to tell me how Grenada Secondary school championships is big. She said when she used to run, the stadium was packed. Another Grenadian told me the same thing. Sent me a clip of the Grenadian Secondary schools competition on YouTube. There was a very strong crowd. I heard the same about Bahamas Secondary schools competition. . My point is that if something can get developed in the Secondary schools, TTNAAA might see a turn around. This might be the only realistic thing they can do. Yes I know... Very wishful thinking. But if not this, then where do they start.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2021, 07:57:27 AM »

Same shit, same crying, same talking points every cycle.

Now allyuh can go back to regular programming until the next Olympic cycle.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2021, 10:09:51 AM »

St Hillaire got injured. I think we would have gotten a medal if he did not. Oh well. So it go.

Sando, I know you ain't talking about me. Go and check who does post on here. Is only me, socapro, you, asylumseeker and AB. Other guys come in here every now and again. But that doesn't mean they can't comment.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2021, 01:12:40 PM »

St Hillaire got injured. I think we would have gotten a medal if he did not. Oh well. So it go.

Sando, I know you ain't talking about me. Go and check who does post on here. Is only me, socapro, you, asylumseeker and AB. Other guys come in here every now and again. But that doesn't mean they can't comment.
Don't forget Deeks

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2021, 02:27:07 AM »
Here are the Facts!

2008 - 2 medals won
2012 - 4 medals won
2016 -1 medal won

no ones crying little boy, we're just tired of these clueless chimps leading the country into battle without proper preparations, this bullcrap has been going on for decades and people have the right to voice their opinion. and how do you know that we don't support and follow athletics? not because someone comes on a message board and talk athletics means that they are more eligable to give their opinion than you who live on it.

ato bolden hasn't post here in years, does that mean that he is not ....or should not talk about the state of our athletic program? there were tons of members who no longer visit to talk about any sport discipline, does that mean that they no longer watch athletics because they don't visit the site anymore? foloish argument skippy.

BTW when these big mouth trinidadians decide to get serious and take the bull by the horn and stop making excuses for failure, that would be the day that our nation would be a splendid place, both to reside and take pride in. but as it stands, every body in trinidad seems to know what's best for the country, both in positions of authority and on social media, but no ne wants to step forward and offer themselves for service, it's just talk talk talk and more talk, that while the country sailing down shit creek.

PS. supporting sports don't mean that you go to games and talk sports morning noon and night on a message board, in fact there are people who actually support with their time and wallets. you might want to know who you're getting at before you do.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2021, 02:35:06 AM »

Same shit, same crying, same talking points every cycle.

Now allyuh can go back to regular programming until the next Olympic cycle.
like i said, not because no one visits this site regularly to talk sport, amounts to not following or supporting, you're just a very unpleasant, judgmental bloke, that's why i've never answered you until today. you always seem to know everything and what's wrong with everyone. you come over as very arrogant mate.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2021, 01:44:59 PM »
Honestly I am disappointed. I am still not satisfied with the cyclist demotion in the sprint. I look at other cyclists and they are riding on both sides of the red line. TF where we have had most of our Olympic medal is truly disappointing. Lack of proper preparation, covid, injury and coaching. I am in no mood for debate or blame game.  TF heads has to do something different to get the best out of our athletes whether it is good times or bad times. Maybe I will in a better mood next month. The only good thing is that the next Olympic is 3 yrs away.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 01:48:21 PM by Deeks »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2021, 01:52:19 PM »
Pull Stones I will not even waste time with you old man. Keep your old dry stones in your hands and apparently in your mouth. If you do not understand my posts is telling people like you why YOU care when YOU really dont care and dont know what is going and only here to see who win a medal so sit your old ass down. Olympics done now you can go back to your regular programming you cunny hole

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2021, 03:57:16 PM »

Don't forget Deeks

Yes Deeks long time.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2021, 04:03:06 PM »
Pull Stones I will not even waste time with you old man. Keep your old dry stones in your hands and apparently in your mouth. If you do not understand my posts is telling people like you why YOU care when YOU really dont care and dont know what is going and only here to see who win a medal so sit your old ass down. Olympics done now you can go back to your regular programming you cunny hole
I wasn’t gonna waste my time with you either but sometimes a silly man needs to see his own folly in order to recover. you’re here calling members old like you’ll stay young forever, at least in my “old” age I’ve seen a sane productive trinidad, where as you tender bottoms has made your own country a horror story. growing up I didn’t have to worry about being shot or abducted, I could have walked anywhere at any time of the day or night without fear. today you “snatty nose” have to watch your every step because you don’t have any values, in addition to that you don’t even like your country or have an appreciation for sports and your life expectancy is lessened exponentially.

you’ve never been to an intercol game where you could barely find standing room, the place is filled to capacity and over flowing into the streets, yes green back those were the days when sports men and women longed to represent the flag…..it meant something in those day you know. now today a league final is playing in the stadium and no one cares. the people are so mindless that they raised their progeny on fast food and is confused as to why we don’t produce quick sturdy children anymore.

you trinis who were raised after those three brain drains that the country suffered are the dregs of what once was a thriving nation, you were raised by the foolish amongst us…the un-ambitious the irrational the destroyers of a once progressive society. So call me old, see if I care.TBH I find that rather hilarious being 57 years old and all, I thought old was farther down the road but whatever, you’re a silly feller anyway so I would laugh off anything coming from you in particular.

as for sports my response remain the same. TT will continue to send our children out to tournaments unprepared to be embarrassed just so that those babblers masquerading as sports administrators could have a job, and then they wonder why we are failing and looking everywhere else to cast blame except at their own feet, and you don’t have to live on a sports forum day and night to understand that we are governed by apes, full stop, end of story.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2021, 04:14:51 PM »

So Sando, what you're really saying. Yes some men does only show up here every 2 years or every 4 years. But that don't mean they can't comment. Or don't support the team.

At the end of the day, any constructive comment is worth reading. Whether or not it get to the TTNAAA, is another story.

So instead of fighting each other, let we put something down worth reading. . What should development look like? Where to start? Is it even worth it?

I'm sure if the right people were around in TTNAAA and they approached Ato for consultations, I'm sure Ato ain't go say no.

A fella send me dis joke:

In 2012 Trinidad and Tobago won 4 medals

In 2016 Trinidad and Tobago won 1 medal

In 2021 Trinidad and Tobago won 0 medals

At this rate, they will be giving back medals at the next Olympics. .

Ato pointed this out after 2016. The TTNAAA was on a high in 2012. We win 4 medals with little support from them. Hence, they ain't improve or made any adjustments to their administrative delivery. Why? Because they thought the little effort they put to prepare the team for London was enough. London had 8 finalists.. Tokyo 2 finalist.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2021, 04:47:25 PM »
I am not going to waste my time like you in here bro. I never had any expectations for T&T doing well. Since Ato was running for T&T how well was the team doing? He was the only one winning medals. You guys pretend T&T at some point was a good Track and Field nation because of what exactly? winning one medal every Olympics? After 1976 we did not win a medal until 1996 so how is this new? and every Olympics the ones who do not follow and understand come with absurd expectations for medals.

This was my last comment.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2021, 05:09:01 PM »
I am not going to waste my time like you in here bro. I never had any expectations for T&T doing well. Since Ato was running for T&T how well was the team doing? He was the only one winning medals. You guys pretend T&T at some point was a good Track and Field nation because of what exactly? winning one medal every Olympics? After 1976 we did not win a medal until 1996 so how is this new? and every Olympics the ones who do not follow and understand come with absurd expectations for medals.

After 1976 we did not win a medal until 1996 so how is this new?

You are correct about this.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2021, 08:10:46 PM »
i am use to watching Jamaica and Bahamas winning more medals than us but when Grenada doing it to you know things really bad and why is it when you have 5 good 400m runners you only using 4 you putting to much strain on your 4 top runners.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2021, 08:25:12 PM »

You're right about that Sando. But you're wrong about "you"not having any expectations. Check your past posts in the track and field forum. I'm just saying. .

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2021, 09:01:53 PM »
I wasn’t gonna waste my time with you either but sometimes a silly man needs to see his own folly in order to recover. you’re here calling members old like you’ll stay young forever, at least in my “old” age I’ve seen a sane productive trinidad, where as you tender bottoms has made your own country a horror story. growing up I didn’t have to worry about being shot or abducted, I could have walked anywhere at any time of the day or night without fear. today you “snatty nose” have to watch your every step because you don’t have any values, in addition to that you don’t even like your country or have an appreciation for sports and your life expectancy is lessened exponentially.

you’ve never been to an intercol game where you could barely find standing room, the place is filled to capacity and over flowing into the streets, yes green back those were the days when sports men and women longed to represent the flag…..it meant something in those day you know. now today a league final is playing in the stadium and no one cares. the people are so mindless that they raised their progeny on fast food and is confused as to why we don’t produce quick sturdy children anymore.

you trinis who were raised after those three brain drains that the country suffered are the dregs of what once was a thriving nation, you were raised by the foolish amongst us…the un-ambitious the irrational the destroyers of a once progressive society. So call me old, see if I care.TBH I find that rather hilarious being 57 years old and all, I thought old was farther down the road but whatever, you’re a silly feller anyway so I would laugh off anything coming from you in particular.

as for sports my response remain the same. TT will continue to send our children out to tournaments unprepared to be embarrassed just so that those babblers masquerading as sports administrators could have a job, and then they wonder why we are failing and looking everywhere else to cast blame except at their own feet, and you don’t have to live on a sports forum day and night to understand that we are governed by apes, full stop, end of story.

Full toss played over the boundary.

That's the result of departing from an even or measured line and length.

I'm hoping that was the final ball of the over.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 09:05:27 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2021, 03:15:16 AM »
Old man wild energy in here  :D  Take your viagra and come here on an internet forum to spill your guts or your old stones

In the end you still living foreign so long and NOT familiar with what is happening in T&T and have unrealistic expectations of our sportsmen and sportswomen. GO BACK to your regular programming. NO ONE cares about three or four old mean emotional outbursts for medals. Medals they can just brag by the bar with their old friends about 'you know T&T win a medal'. When they have no clue what is going with sports today in T&T. Sit your old azz down.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:18:04 AM by Sando prince »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2021, 03:20:23 AM »

Ato pointed this out after 2016. The TTNAAA was on a high in 2012. We win 4 medals with little support from them. Hence, they ain't improve or made any adjustments to their administrative delivery. Why? Because they thought the little effort they put to prepare the team for London was enough. London had 8 finalists.. Tokyo 2 finalist.

And how many medals won in 2004 ? 0 medals in track and field

And how many medals won in 2008? 1 medal was won when that Olympics was done. 2nd medal for teh realy years later.

The point being made is our usual trajectory is 0 to 1 medals. You can keep harping about 2012 from now until you die

And T&T had three individual finalists in Tokyo not two as you said.
Warren, Gittens, Richards

Simply talking to you is like going around in circles. You seem to not grasp with what is being said and forgot what was said earlier

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:48:57 AM by Sando prince »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2021, 05:37:21 AM »

And how many medals won in 2004 ? 0 medals in track and field

And how many medals won in 2008? 1 medal was won when that Olympics was done. 2nd medal for teh realy years later.

The point being made is our usual trajectory is 0 to 1 medals. You can keep harping about 2012 from now until you die

And T&T had three individual finalists in Tokyo not two as you said.
Warren, Gittens, Richards

Simply talking to you is like going around in circles. You seem to not grasp with what is being said and forgot what was said earlier

Let's try to have a discussion without name calling or any attacks.. Yes we all are disappointed, because we SUPPORT and hold high regards for the athletes.

Anyways, any improved performance in any sport always raises expectations i.e. London. We were hoping London was not an anomaly. Most of us thought that London was a sign that we had the potential to leave with the Olympics with medals. . In fact, after London Richard Thompson said something along the lines of . . " we won 4 medals in London, Jamaica won 5 in Athens 2004, so this is a sign that we are getting there" (paraphrasing). .

Yes we all are disappointed Sando, but arguing with the supporters on here about how they only show support every 2 or 4 years is not constructive at all. At least give an opinion about how this mess can be solved.

Finally, if you are suggesting that having no expectations is the right approach, then my question to you is, what about the athletes? The fact that they participate and compete shows that they at least have expectations to win something. So should the athletes that are training hard and making sacrifices go into competition with expectations of losing? You tell me. .

Sando we can throw all cheap shots at each other. And every now and again it adds flavor to the discussion, but it always reaches a point where we need to put emotions to the side and discuss this issue more objectively. How are we helping the situation if we ain't contributing to building with each other vs destroying each other. .

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 05:38:56 AM by gawd on pitch »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2021, 06:05:55 AM »

You're right about that Sando. But you're wrong about "you"not having any expectations. Check your past posts in the track and field forum. I'm just saying. .
mate you’re wasting your time with a fool, and I’m not calling him a fool because he’s a tool, I’m calling him a fool because he is. just listen to his rationale, we don’t normally do good at athletics and our failure over the years is ample proof, well duh, of course we’re not gonna win anything at any sports disciple because as I said repeatedly our sports administrators suck, and not only them but our ministry of sports also suck as well as the corporate sector who has failed miserably to invest a penny in any sport developmental programs with the exception of cricket.

So tell me why do we even bother to attend the Olympics, the World Cup qualifiers, the gold cup or CCL if we’re gonna lose? in fact why even waste money trying, better yet why not defund the sport ministry and redirect funds to more pressing areas like health or education and forget sports altogether? by saying well I don’t expect us to win anything because we only win a medal every ten years, is piss poor thinking, when the real discussions (by someone who actually use their brains) should be, why not fire everyone involved in our sporting discipline and hire people who actually know how to develop athletes, footballers, basketballers etc and put our tax and oil dollars to use?

TT needs to stop this retarded notion of “let we give we own local good ole boys a chance instead of running to foreigners” and actually invest in developmental programs for sports men and women. we have the money now all we need to do is build the facilities and hire real dedicated capable people to develop our athletes and quit with this local vs foreign bullshit.

I don’t have a problem with locals involvement in sports, but they must be well qualified and have experience in other countries gaining valuable knowledge of their sporting discipline, but don’t bring me some jealous minded big mouth boy who just looking for a job but never even left the island to study abroad but wants to be highly considered, IMO that’s been what hamstringing us for decades.

I believe we should make it mandatory for every sport administrator to have experience elsewhere and a degree in their respective field to even apply for the post, same with coaches, you must have all your qualifications by international standards and you must spend time in a solid league plying your trade in order to come home and stand any chance of teaching our children.

we should have a no nonsense approach where no shit hounds are allowed to just walk in and find employment. and until we are critically serious about sports, then we will be losing every time we step out to compete and have the mind set that we’re not expecting anything great to happen because it usually don’t, and it usually don’t because we don’t prepare well or put in the work to ensure success, and that’s all that’s about.

BTW jamaica used to be just like us winning medals now and again, that is until they decided to invest heavily in athletics, their efforts are now paying dividends, just ask yourself which US college did usain bolt attended? his development started and ended right there in Kingston, him and quite a few athletes who are all accomplished Olympians.

so don’t study those fools who living in trinidad, they’re all extremely insecure and when faced with outside competition their nepotism and xenophobia jumps out like a wild cat trapped in a closet, just listen to that dunce sando, all he have is a bitter venomous colloquial tongue, but could offer no sensible advice, just insults, what a wank job.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 06:16:05 AM by pull stones »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2021, 08:23:49 AM »
Don't worry in 2024 we will be having the same discussion based on the same absurb expectations for medals. And I will be here to remind you again and again about TnT historical 0 to 1 medal trajectory and ask you what are you basing your medal expectations on?

Also don't try to twist what I said. I am talking about you olden in here, the casual fans with medal expectations. I never said an athlete own personal individual expectation. Trying your best with that one.

Now go by the bar and drink allyuh rum
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:27:51 AM by Sando prince »

1]; } ?>