March 29, 2024, 04:32:07 AM

Author Topic: My interview with new minister of sports Sancho.  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
My interview with new minister of sports Sancho.
« on: February 03, 2015, 05:40:02 PM »
Interview with Samuel Edwards.

Sam: Yo Sanch, wadda up, congrats on your new wok.
Sancho: Thanx boy, thanx. I really lucky to get in, to be a minister in T&T you dont really need to be a college graduate, even though I went St John in de US but left to play ball in Finland and bull gal.

Sam: So what is your plans for football seeing that you eh like Tim Kee.
Sancho: Between you and I Sam, I plan to start a campaign very soon to bring Kevin Jack to run for TTFA head, you know this wok only short term because tanty Kamla-matie gone soon, so I want to take full advantage while ah here. Tim Kee does lie to much and he hate de public. I will suffer de national team and force him out. But ah plan to improve de pro league and super league, Central FC will be de new Malabar FC when they was under Anal Roberts. Expect to see more Central players on de national side, we need to sell players so de club will survive and now I have a chomp card to make sure Central players get first pick. Expect a lot of changes, I want to scrap de thiefing Sports company of T&T and finally start up de players union, I want to bring Lasana, Gally and Eve onboard soon and bring back de lifesport program under new management, how to cut grass for under $50,000 a month, we importing a few goats from Jamaica to help out, 3 black ram and a brown nanny.

Sam: How did you get that wok boy?
Sancho: Myself and tanty meet up by Lalls liquor depot in Curepe and when she head get nice, I apply for de wok right they and she take me eeen one time. She say she cabinet full of indians and she wanted to paint a difference color as election close nah, I remember when we was fighting Jack, we wrote her a million times and she never even acknowledge us, look how de tables turn now. Jack in she dog house now and I in she kat,,,,,,,, She want to bring Machel to be AG soon now that Ramlogan gone and Ravi B to replace Gary Griffith. Now all them Guyanese and Jamaicans could stay in T&T illegal once more, election coming and Gary gone. Tanty might be a drunk but she eh no ass. Big up, big up, Tanty, big up, big up.... now I can feed my family once more.

Sam: So will de national teams and league teams have a stadium to call home.
Sancho: I want de TTFA out of de national stadium, ent they building a new stadium let them go they. As for de league teams, yes, they go get de Manny Ramjohn to use once carnival done. Is fete first, water melon second and football last. (((ring))) (((ring))) hold on Sam, leh me take this, hello, this is de new sheriff in town, how can I help,,,, [yea, this is brownsugar from de SWO, and I have a flipping question for u].... shoot.,,,, [I didnt know yuh was ah indian giver? yuh jump over to UNC/PP now, I am really disappointed, I thought you was PNM for life, just remember how much de SWO did for you guys when you went through allyuh court battle]..... no, no, I will not forget allyuh, infact, I will contact Flex and work out something for SWO soon, doh worry, I only using this as a platform, soon as tanty loose election, I jumping over like Gypsy,,, [ok then, brownie still love yuh, and see if you go hook up my BFF weary with a promotion nah, she to woking for tanty and getting de same pay since 1976],,, ok, I will see to that and ah want to offer Flex a job to on my books, axe him if he interested, meet me by JAPS in Port of Spain Friday morning. {{Saying to himself}}.... if ah had de same wok as minister of sports under PNM they woulda be happy, is not about de party, think outside de box, its about de individual.

Sam: So whats de plan for de other athletes in T&T.
Sancho: I plan on supplying all athletes with free fry chicken for life courtesy JAPS, that KFC de TTFF use to feed we was real junk. We have to feed our athletes proper food and take better care of them. Anyhow Sam, I in de States now, I have to go, will be in T&T on Thursday, tanty sending a first class ticket for meh, she say stop in duty free and pick up a few gallons of Bacardi as a payment. Boy, I love this wok, life as a politician in T&T is sweet, you sign up, thief a few millions and resign and yuh could keep de money or, and between you and I, you really feel we paying back that money tanty give us (de 06 Warriors), that was only for show, to let de TTFA know we eh fraid them, they not of de hook.

Sam: But is Jack who rip allyuh off.
Sancho, yea, but yuh know de saying, Peter pay for Paul and Paul mudda come from America. We also realise that we cant beat Jack, he just to good, but Tim Kee is easy pray.

Sam: So allyuh was really going and kill T&T football if allyuh didn't get allyuh money.
Sancho: Maybe not, that was a bluff, but I can tell you Sam, Tim Kee does real lie, frank-o-ment lies and he have Sheldon lying for him to and making false promises to we and the players, I spoke to a few national players and none of them want to play anymore for T&T because they real vex, players still aint get they money from de last caribbean cup. Every week we getting money and it cah reach yet. They playing one game every six months and saying we lucky to play Argentina but by de time de next game come, de players forget each other. Hyland watching Jones like he never see him before, that shit have to stop. De women team not playing for T&T again, de Under 17 ladies say they not playing, they fed up.

Sam: So Kevin, what now for Central FC.
FS: Money will flow like water now, and I am de new boss at Central. Its all about de green. I love T&T, were Jack Horner, where him? talk nah, talk.

Sam: Good luck.
FS: Thank you Sam and dont worry, I will organise a proper trial for Roopie soon..

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 06:41:50 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: My interview with new minister of sports Sancho.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 06:35:42 PM »
Brilliant as usual

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 10:29:25 PM »

Sam: Yo Sanch, wadda up, congrats on your new wok.
Sancho: Thanx boy, thanx. I really lucky to get in, to be a minister in T&T you dont really need to be a college graduate, even though I went St John in de US but left to play ball in Finland and bull gal.

Sancho: Between you and I Sam, I plan to start a campaign very soon to bring Kevin Jack to run for TTFA head, you know this wok only short term because tanty Kamla-matie gone soon, so I want to take full advantage while ah here. Tim Kee does lie to much and he hate de public. I will suffer de national team and force him out. But ah plan to improve de pro league and super league, Central FC will be de new Malabar FC when they was under Anal Roberts. Expect to see more Central players on de national side, we need to sell players so de club will survive and now I have a chomp card to make sure Central players get first pick. Expect a lot of changes, I want to scrap de thiefing Sports company of T&T and finally start up de players union, I want to bring Lasana, Gally and Eve onboard soon and bring back de lifesport program under new management, how to cut grass for under $50,000 a month, we importing a few goats from Jamaica to help out, 3 black ram and a brown nanny.

Sam: How did you get that wok boy?
Sancho: Myself and tanty meet up by Lalls liquor depot in Cerupe and when she head get nice, I apply for de wok right they and she take me eeen one time. She say she cabinet full of indians and she wanted to paint a difference color as election close nah, I remember when we was fighting Jack, we wrote her a million times and she never even acknowledge us, look how de tables turn now. Jack in she dog house now and I in she kat,,,,,,,, She want to bring Machel to be AG soon now that Ramlogan gone and Ravi B to replace Gary Griffith. Now all them Guyanese and Jamaicans could stay in T&T illegal once more, election coming and Gary gone. Tanty might be a drunk but she eh no ass. Big up, big up, Tanty, big up, big up.... now I can feed my family once more.

Sam: So will de national teams and league teams have a stadium to call home.
Sancho: I want de TTFA out of de national stadium, ent they building a new stadium let them go they. As for de league teams, yes, they go get de Manny Ramjohn to use once carnival done. Is fete first, water melon second and football last. (((ring))) (((ring))) hold on Sam, leh me take this, hello, this is de new sheriff in town, how can I help,,,, [yea, this is brownsugar from de SWO, and I have a flipping question for u].... shoot.,,,, [I didnt know yuh was ah indian giver? yuh jump over to UNC/PP now, I am really disappointed, I thought you was PNM for life, just remember how much de SWO did for you guys when you went through allyuh court battle]..... no, no, I will not forget allyuh, infact, I will contact Flex and work out something for SWO soon, doh worry, I only using this as a platform, soon as tanty loose election, I jumping over like Gypsy,,, [ok then, brownie still love yuh, and see if you go hook up my BFF weary with a promotion nah, she to woking for tanty and getting de same pay since 1976],,, ok, I will see to that and ah want to offer Flex a job to on my books, axe him if he interested, meet me by JAPS in Port of Spain Friday morning. {{Saying to himself}}.... if ah had de same wok as minister of sports under PNM they wouldn't be happy, is not about de party, think outside de box, its about de individual.

Sam: So whats de plan for de other athletes in T&T.
Sancho: I plan on supplying all athletes with free fry chicken for life courtesy JAPS, that KFC de TTFF use to feed we was real junk. We have to feed our athletes proper food and take better care of them. Anyhow Sam, I in de States now, I have to go, will be in T&T on Thursday, tanty sending a first class ticket for meh, she say stop in duty free and pick up a few gallons of Bacardi as a payment. Boy, I love this wok, life as a politician in T&T is sweet, you sign up, thief a few millions and resign and yuh could keep de money or, and between you and I, you really feel we paying back that money tanty give us (de 06 Warriors), that was only for show, to let de TTFA know we eh fraid them, they not of de hook.

Sam: But is Jack who rip allyuh off.
Sancho, yea, but yuh know de saying, Peter pay for Paul and Paul mudda come from America. We also realise that we cant beat Jack, he just to good, but Tim Kee is easy pray.

Sam: So allyuh was really going and kill T&T football if allyuh didn't get allyuh money.
Sancho: Maybe not, that was a bluff, but I can tell you Sam, Tim Kee does real lie, frank-o-ment lies and he have Sheldon lying for him to and making false promises to we and the players, I spoke to a few national players and none of them want to play anymore for T&T because they real vex, players still aint get they money from de last caribbean cup. Every week we getting money and it cah reach yet. They playing one game every six months and saying we lucky to play Argentina but by de time de next game come, de players forget each other. Hyland watching Jones like he never see him before, that shit have to stop. De women team not playing for T&T again, de Under 17 ladies say they not playing, they fed up.

Sam: So Kevin, what now for Central FC.
FS: Money will flow like water now, and I am de new boss at Central. Its all about de green. I love T&T, were Jack Horner, where him? talk nah, talk.

Sam: Good luck.
FS: Thank you Sam and dont worry, I will organise a proper trial for Roopie soon..

:rotfl: Sam, you f*cker!!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 12:03:11 AM »
Sam you ain easy at all  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 02:41:38 AM »
 :rotfl:

This is a masterpiece and most of it is very believeable!

Sam needs to be writing scripts for local movies, seriously!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 06:02:45 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z6vx3pD53fs#t=34

Good stuff Sam.

You is better than best.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Meh belly bunning.

A funny truth.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:48:31 AM by Errol »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 11:08:08 AM »
yes  :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 04:54:40 AM »
BWDAID??!! Sam how I get in yuh bachanal??!!  You is real clown yes.....good one......

;D ;D :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ragga

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 01:04:02 PM »
"we importing a few goats from Jamaica to help out, 3 black ram and a brown nanny"

people saying that you go need 1 less goat, 1 just get fired (or resigned) and may be looking for wuk.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »
De follow up with new minister of sports Sancho.

Sam: Sancho, ah hear yuh doh like creole, tha's ture?
Sancho: My best friend is Kevin Harrision, my wife is from Germany, I woking for Kamla and my hair long and straight, does that answer yuh question?

Sam: Are you a real Rastafarian?
Sancho: I am in politics and I eat and sell fry chicken (JAPS only), does that answer yuh question? Which real rasta does do that? I only get this hairstyle to bull girls when I was in St John in de US. They like rastas up they.

Sam: I notice since yuh get de MOS wok, yuh only studding big projects, like macco-ing de stadiums and facilities, but not doing de small things that would make a difference, like grassroots stuff, how come?
Sancho: I am here for a short time Sam,,,,,, I cant make long term change, that is for de federations to do, I am all about making T&T look modernise, make sure we have top class facilities so when foreigners visit they will see how beautiful T&T is even though we athletics cant use de facilities at least we go look like a first world country. I want us to look good for de world Sam, when I build all these facilities, when PNM win de next election at least they go get everything woking in correct order, them go benefit from my hard work, I also want de facilities to pay for them selves so de government dont have to spend any extra money,,,, foreigners will use it during the day and then fetes in de night,,,,,. Let de federations build they own grounds,,,,,,,,,. Ah planning to kick out de TTFA from de stadium soon, ah need to renovate it, de stadium in a bad state because carnival just done nah and de fields destroy,,,,,,. More facilities equals more fete and more money in de government pocket,,,,,,, T&T is a party capital, yuh eh see de NAPA building how it destroying slowly because of de cheap Chinese wok and how de PNM government keep de rest,,,,,, we need to use our stadiums because it stronger and can hold more people, which equals more money,,,,. This is why I not fixing Dwight Yorke Stadium, Tobago have to little bit of people and they cant fill de stadiums for parties,,,,, yuh eh see we doh even have one footballer from Tobago on de T&T team now. Even Yorke eh care bout he own people he does drive drunk in Tobago and bounce don people and walk free, ent he get bounce dong when he did small to and de driver walk free, so he learn well..

Sam: So yuh went to some tops colleges in T&T and USA but yuh cant spell Laventille, how come?
Sancho: Sam, I get into St John's because I could of play ball, not because I was bright....... Boy, yuh feel them people in T&T care about my spelling, them eh even have computers? once they get rum and football around election time them happy, I want to help de caribbean people,,,,, f00ck T&T, this is why I pick Laventille where all de Grenadians and Vicentians Eric Williams bring, de Guyanese Panday and Kamla bring and de Africans, Chinese and Haitians Patrick Manning bring living there illegally,,,,,,, Laventille will be a multicultural city when I am done with it. They have footballs now, even though them eh have no fields, they could clean up de Beetham and play Futsal soon. That is grassroots Sam...

Sam: Ah see Flex axe yuh ah question about changing or asking tanty Kamla to change de law to help us get a bigger pool or have more options to get some better foreign born players on de T&T side, but yuh said no, yuh prefer home grown, but I eh seeing yuh enforcing any grass roots program to help develop home grown yet,,,,,, even yuh team Central FC doh even have a good youth system and yuh coaches eh even home grown, infact, even de staff yuh hire is not home grown, how come?
Sancho: Sam, I am a pelican,,,,,, sorry,,,,,, ah mean politician now Sam, (I have to get a spell check yes)......,,,,, so I have to be very diplo-automatic about how I answer anyona, ah mean anyone,,,,,. I dont like locals, this is why Kevin Harrison is my right hand man,,,,,, me eh care about bringing foreigners here to play for T&T,,,,,, so them could look better than we, I want to see Tim Kee suffer, infact, Tim Kee doh want no foreign born either,,,,,, he eh know if he ass punch or if it boar,,,,,,, so if them eh care, yuh want me to care? Flex axe very good questions and all make sense, but I wanted to be very diplomatic and I wanted it to be my ideas first, this is why I didn't answer them truthfully.

Sam: So TTFA election is in June, yuh planning or nominating someone?
Sancho: Well, yes, I want to bring in Kelvin Jack, he eh woking at de moment and he money he got from Kamla done,,,,,, so I want to bring him in, ah axe Shaka fost, but he only studying to sniff Yorke and Lara bottom anyway they go,,,,,, he playing golf in Tobago now,,,,,, these guys doh help nobody,,,,,,, yuh eh see he leave de court case and gone, he and he father is users, all de talk about bringing down Jack done,,,,,, them men have real contacts in Europe, yuh even see him even get a youth from T&T a trial with a club self? yuh ever see him return home to help with football,,,,,, even if is just a week camp? Look at Yorke, he bringing a bunch of retired ole men to play football in Tobago, f00ck gals and drink rum,,,,,, but de T&T government make he ambassador,,,,,,, what a f00cking joke,,,,,,,. So back to yuh question, I want Kevin there, he is good.....,,, (((ring))) (((Ring)))... [hold on Sam]... [hello]... (yes, hello, this is Mike Berry, ah just want yuh to know, ah hear yuh pushing for Kelvin to be TTFA president, yuh know I is he agent and I want my 50%, he still owe me money yuh know).... beep, beep, beep.... please hand up and try yuh call again, this is a recording.

Sam: Who was that boy?
Sancho: Nah, a long time pal, anyhow, forget he, back to de TTFA election, Sam, Tim Kee is de POS mayor, yuh ever hear him doing anything good for POS? Look he bring Sheldon Phillips here and we cant hear from him or see him, he doh come out he office to even see what goes on in training or on de field,,,,,, de man bring some TTFA plan for me to read and only talking about what they accomplish,,,,,, nothing forward and yuh eh see de shirt they have them fellas wearing, boy, them men vex, Hyland tell me, de light in de stadium when they was playing Panama was reflecting off de shirt and blinding them, that is why de team played badly in de first half, then when they change sides for de second half one bulb did blow on de east side so it was much better, ah axe Hart if he like de uniform, Hart tell me, he vex, he say de logo on top they shoulders and JOMA had some left over shirts, they just fix up and send for them,,,,,, Sam boy, I cant support this unprofessional way, they have no idea, they hire a bunch of cock burners and they do as they please, look what happen with de Argentina thing,,,,,,,. Teams only doing good because of individual talents and the love for the coach,,,,,,, but axe them players if the happy, look Hart and half of de team eh get paid since de Caribbean Cup, yuh feel Tim Kee studying that. Something have to be done about Tim Kee, yuh know he tell me point blank eh doh get paid to be de TTFA president and de POS Mayor, so he want everybody else to follow he motto,,,,,,. I will make sure T&T look bad for this Gold Cup,,,,,, Tim Kee will be gone and I will jump right in. Everything plan out,,,,,, you feel T&T football could make money? this is why I only support Cricket because its an indian sports, and once it have indians, cricket and rum,,,,, we will make money,,,,,,,,. Ah planning to selling Central FC and opening a curry factory soon,,,,,, Gally might buy it,,,,,,. You have to be smart Sam. Talking about Central, we only here two years now and we miles ahead of de TTFA, look at how the club in run and then look at de federation.

Sam: Ah like Kevin Harrision, I feel out of all them fellas, he is very good.
Sancho: Yes, Kevin is my right hand, infact, he might run for TTFA head to,,,, if I say pull meh toetie, he does do it, no questions asked, so why should I hire someone else, them Trinis want to much money,,,, yuh eh see who doing all de hard labour in T&T, is Guyanses,,,,,,, anyhow Sam, I have to go, I going up by Charlie and eat some puddin now,,,,,, we go link up again, ah like yuh interviews (((ring)) (((ring))), [hold on Sam, Maylee callin], hello darlin... (Hello baby, yuh know ah missin yuh, ah like man in power yuh know, ask Jack),,, [look oman, I is ah respectable man in this community yuh know..... whispering now, honey shhh, ah cah talk now, Sam here and he does hear everything, so ah playing it off nah, doh vex, doh vex]..,,,, (ok, ok, bye, call me later and stay way from that Brownsuger gal, she is hard core PNM, she go plan for yuh)..... [ah know right, them people on SWO is a real pain in de ass, Kevin tell me all about each one of them, he even tell me since Touches met his wife on SWO, he doh post no more, he went to eharmony to promote SWO now).

Sam: One more question, yuh going after Jack for allyuh money?
Sancho: Why, and Tim Kee paying we?,,,,,,, yuh go buy de f00cking cow if yuh getting de milk free? Ah figure out a way to cheat de T&T government though,,,,,,, and my time short, so ah want to be like ah de other Sport Ministers,,,,,, thief and go free,,,,,,, so here is de plan, take off yuh mike, this one is just for you,,,,,, give de TTFA 10 million,,,,,, de exact amount they owe us and in return they will pay us and be debt free,,,,,,,, this way my hands clean and them own to,,,,,,, I plan his soon, but keep that low, this is why Sam,,,,,,, f00ck helping them, let them fen for themselves like we did in de past,,,,,,,, f00ck players union to,,,,,, nobody cares, so I dont either. Them eh getting a red, muchless a black cent from my cabinet. I want to see where my money going fost, T&T government in not a ATM for sport,,,,,,,,, only rum. After de stadiums, my project is a giant Rum shop, right by de white house and them chinese woking for cheap too.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:24:16 AM by Sam »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 09:41:23 AM »
Sam with another classic  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 05:04:52 AM »

Sancho: My best friend is Kevin Harrision, my wife is from Germany, I woking for Kamla and my hair long and straight, does that answer yuh question?

Sancho: I am in politics and I eat and sell fry chicken (JAPS only), does that answer yuh question? Which real rasta does do that? I only get this hairstyle to bull girls when I was in St John in de US. They like rastas up they.

Sam: I notice since yuh get de MOS wok, yuh only studding big projects, like macco-ing de stadiums and facilities, but not doing de small things that would make a difference, like grassroots stuff, how come?
Sancho: I am here for a short time Sam, I cant make long term change, that is for de federations to do, I am all about making T&T look modernise, make sure we have top class facilities so when foreigners visit they will see how beautiful T&T is even though we athletics cant use de facilities at least we go look like a first world country. I want us to look good for de world Sam, when I build all these facilities, when PNM win de next election at least they go get everything woking in correct order, them go benefit from my hard work, I also want de facilities to pay for them selves so de government dont have to spend any extra money,,,, foreigners will use during the day and fete in de night,,,,,. Let de federations build they own grounds,,,,,,,,,. Ah planning to kick out de TTFA from de stadium soon, ah need to renovate it, de stadium in a bad state because carnival just done nah and de fields destroy,,,,,,. More facilities equals more fete and more money in de government pocket,,,,,,, T&T is a party capital, yuh eh see de NAPA building how it destroying slowly because of de cheap Chinese wok and how de PNM government keep de rest,,,,,, we need to use our stadiums because it stronger and can hold more people, which equals more money,,,,. This is why I not fixing Dwight Yorke Stadium, Tobago have to little bit of people and they cant fill de stadiums for parties,,,,, yuh eh see we doh even have one footballer from Tobago on de T&T team now. Even Yorke eh care bout he own people he does drive drunk in Tobago and bounce don people and walk free, ent he get bounce dong when he did small do and de driver walk free, so he learning well..

Sam: So yuh went to some tops colleges in T&T and USA but yuh cant spell Laventille, how come?
Sancho: Boy, yuh feel them people in T&T care about my spelling, them eh even have computers? once they get rum and football around election time them happy, I want to help de caribbean people,,,,, f00ck T&T, this is why I pick Laventille where all de Grenadians and Vicentians Eric Williams bring, de Guyanese Panday and Kamla bring and de Africans, Chinese and Haitians Patrick Manning bring living there illegally,,,,,,, Laventille will be a multicultural city when I am done with it. They have footballs now, even though them eh have no fields, they could clean up de Beetham and play Futsal soon. That is grassroots Sam...

Sam: Ah see Flex axe yuh ah question about changing or asking tanty Kamla to change de law to help us get a bigger pool or have more options to get some better foreign born players on de T&T side, but yuh said no, yuh prefer home grown, but I eh seeing yuh enforcing any grass roots program to help develop home grown ye,,,,,, even yuh team Central FC doh even have a good youth system and yuh coaches eh even home grown, infact, even de staff yuh hire is not home grown, how come?
Sancho: Same, I am a pelican,,,,,, sorry,,,,,, ah mean politician now Sam, I have to get a spell check we......,,,,, so I have to be very diplo-automatic about how I answer anyona, ah mean anyone,,,,,. I dont like locals, this is why Kevin Harrison is my right hand man,,,,,, me eh care about bringing foreigners here to play for T&T,,,,,, so them could look better than we, I want to see Tim Kee suffer, infact, Tim Kee doh want no foreign born either,,,,,, he eh know if he ass punch or if it boar,,,,,,, so if them eh care, yuh want me to care? Flex axe very good questions and all make sense, but I wanted to be very diplomatic and I wanted it to be my ideas first, this is why I didn't answer them truthfully.

Sancho: Well, yes, I want to bring in Kelvin Jack, he eh woking at de moment and he money he got from Kamla done,,,,,, so I want to bring him in, ah axe Shaka fost, but he only studying to sniff Yorke and Lara bottom anyway they go,,,,,, he playing golf in Tobago now,,,,,, these guys doh help nobody,,,,,,, yuh eh see he leave de court case and gone, he and he father is users, all de talk about bringing down Jack done,,,,,, them men have real contacts in Europe, yuh even see him even get a youth from T&T a trial with a club self? yuh ever see him return home to help with football,,,,,, even if is just a week camp? Look at Yorke, he bringing a bunch of retired ole men to play football in Tobago, f00ck gals and drink rum,,,,,, but de T&T government make he ambassador,,,,,,, what a f00cking joke,,,,,,,. So back to yuh question, I want Kevin there, he is good.....,,, (((ring))) (((Ring)))... [hold on Sam]... [hello]... (yes, hello, this is Mike Berry, ah just want yuh to know, ah hear yuh pushing for Kelvin to be TTFA president, yuh know I is he agent and I want my 50%, he still owe me money yuh know).... beep, beep, beep.... please hand up and try yuh call again, this is a recording.

Sancho: Nah, a long time pal, anyhow, forget he, back to de TTFA election, Sam, Tim Kee is de POS mayor, yuh ever hear him doing anything good for POS? Look he bring Sheldon Phillips here and we cant hear from him or see him, he doh come out he office to even see what goes on in training or on de field,,,,,, de man bring some TTFA plan for me to read and only talking about what they accomplish,,,,,, nothing forward and yuh eh see de shirt they have them fellas wearing, boy, them men vex, Hyland tell me, de light in de stadium when they was playing Panama was reflecting off de shirt and blinding them, that is why de team played badly in de first half, then when they change sides for de second half one bulb did blow on de east side so it was much better, ah axe Hart if he like de uniform, Hart tell me, he vex, he say de logo on top they shoulders and JOMA had some left over shirts, they just fix up and send for them,,,,,, Sam boy, I cant support this unprofessional way, they have no idea, they hire a bunch of cock burners and they do as they please, look what happen with de Argentina thing,,,,,,,. Teams only doing good because of individual talents and the love for the coach,,,,,,, but axe them players if the happy, look Hart and half of de team eh get paid since de Caribbean Cup, yuh feel Tim Kee studying that. Something have to be done about Tim Kee, yuh know he tell me point blank eh doh get paid to be de TTFA president and de POS Mayor, so he want everybody else to follow he motto,,,,,,. I will make sure T&T look bad for this Gold Cup,,,,,, Tim Kee will be gone and I will jump right in. Everything plan out,,,,,, you feel T&T football could make money? this is why I only support Cricket because its an indian sports, and once it have indians, cricket and rum,,,,, we will make money,,,,,,,,. Ah planning to selling Central FC and opening a curry factory soon,,,,,, Gally might buy it,,,,,,. You have to be smart Sam. Talking about Central, we only here two years now and we miles ahead of de TTFA, look at how the club in run and then look at de federation.

Sancho: Yes, Kevin is my right hand, infact, he might run for TTFA head to,,,, if I say pull meh toetie, he does do it, no questions asked, so why should I hire someone else, them Trinis want to much money,,,, yuh eh see who doing all de hard labour in T&T, is Guyanses,,,,,,, anyhow Sam, I have to go, I going up by Charlie and eat some puddin now,,,,,, we go link up again, ah like yuh interviews (((ring)) (((ring))), [hold on Sam, Maylee callin], hello darlin... (Hello baby, yuh know ah missin yuh, ah like man in power yuh know, ask Jack),,, [look oman, I is ah respectable man in this community yuh know..... whispering now, honey shhh, ah cah talk now, Sam here and he does hear everything, so ah playing it off nah, doh vex, doh vex]..,,,, (ok, ok, bye, call me later and stay way from that Brownsuger gal, she is hard core PNM, she go plan for yuh)..... [ah know right, them people on SWO is a real pain in de ass, Kevin tell me all about each one of them, he even tell me since Touches met his wife on SWO, he doh post no more, he went to eharmony to promote SWO now).

Sancho: Why, and Tim Kee paying we?,,,,,,, yuh go buy de f00cking cow if yuh getting de milk free? Ah figure out a way to cheat de T&T government though,,,,,,, and my time short, so ah want to be like ah de other Sport Ministers,,,,,, thief and go free,,,,,,, so here is de plan, take off yuh mike, this one is just for you,,,,,, give de TTFA 10 million,,,,,, de exact amount they owe us and in return they will pay us and be debt free,,,,,,,, this way my hands clean and them own to,,,,,,, I plan his soon, but keep that low, this is why Sam,,,,,,, f00ck helping them, let them fen for themselves like we did in de past,,,,,,,, f00ck players union to,,,,,, nobody cares, so I dont either. Them eh getting a red, muchless a black cent from my cabinet. I want to see where my money going fost, T&T government in not a ATM for sport,,,,,,,,, only rum. After de stadiums, my project is a giant Rum shop, right by de white house and them chinese woking for cheap too.

Oh my goodness.

Sam, you have talent and I mean that, you in the wrong place.

Send all your scrips to the makers of Santana they need some new stuff.

Another truthful classic.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its 7am and my wife asking me what could be so funny that I had to wake her up to read this.

:rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 05:39:02 AM »
This is de same dead beat guy de TTFA hire and eh get of he ass yet. But he collecting check from Sancho for cricket.

Cricket Board, Sports Ministry sign million-dollar club deal
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=63997.msg923483#msg923483

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 03:57:28 AM »

Sancho: I am here for a short time Sam,,,,,, I cant make long term change, that is for de federations to do, I am all about making T&T look modernise, make sure we have top class facilities so when foreigners visit they will see how beautiful T&T is even though we athletics cant use de facilities at least we go look like a first world country. I want us to look good for de world Sam, when I build all these facilities, when PNM win de next election at least they go get everything woking in correct order, them go benefit from my hard work, I also want de facilities to pay for them selves so de government dont have to spend any extra money,,,, foreigners will use it during the day and then fetes in de night,,,,,. Let de federations build they own grounds,,,,,,,,,. Ah planning to kick out de TTFA from de stadium soon, ah need to renovate it, de stadium in a bad state because carnival just done nah and de fields destroy,,,,,,. More facilities equals more fete and more money in de government pocket,,,,,,, T&T is a party capital, yuh eh see de NAPA building how it destroying slowly because of de cheap Chinese wok and how de PNM government keep de rest,,,,,, we need to use our stadiums because it stronger and can hold more people, which equals more money,,,,. This is why I not fixing Dwight Yorke Stadium, Tobago have to little bit of people and they cant fill de stadiums for parties,,,,, yuh eh see we doh even have one footballer from Tobago on de T&T team now. Even Yorke eh care bout he own people he does drive drunk in Tobago and bounce don people and walk free, ent he get bounce dong when he did small to and de driver walk free, so he learn well..

Sancho: Sam, I get into St John's because I could of play ball, not because I was bright....... Boy, yuh feel them people in T&T care about my spelling, them eh even have computers? once they get rum and football around election time them happy, I want to help de caribbean people,,,,, f00ck T&T, this is why I pick Laventille where all de Grenadians and Vicentians Eric Williams bring, de Guyanese Panday and Kamla bring and de Africans, Chinese and Haitians Patrick Manning bring living there illegally,,,,,,, Laventille will be a multicultural city when I am done with it. They have footballs now, even though them eh have no fields, they could clean up de Beetham and play Futsal soon. That is grassroots Sam...

Sam: Ah see Flex axe yuh ah question about changing or asking tanty Kamla to change de law to help us get a bigger pool or have more options to get some better foreign born players on de T&T side, but yuh said no, yuh prefer home grown, but I eh seeing yuh enforcing any grass roots program to help develop home grown yet,,,,,, even yuh team Central FC doh even have a good youth system and yuh coaches eh even home grown, infact, even de staff yuh hire is not home grown, how come?
Sancho: Sam, I am a pelican,,,,,, sorry,,,,,, ah mean politician now Sam, (I have to get a spell check yes)......,,,,, so I have to be very diplo-automatic about how I answer anyona, ah mean anyone,,,,,. I dont like locals, this is why Kevin Harrison is my right hand man,,,,,, me eh care about bringing foreigners here to play for T&T,,,,,, so them could look better than we, I want to see Tim Kee suffer, infact, Tim Kee doh want no foreign born either,,,,,, he eh know if he ass punch or if it boar,,,,,,, so if them eh care, yuh want me to care? Flex axe very good questions and all make sense, but I wanted to be very diplomatic and I wanted it to be my ideas first, this is why I didn't answer them truthfully.

Word !!!

:devil:

Mr Sancho, over to you now.

I am surprised FS hasn't jump in on this.

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 12:38:55 PM »
The sad thing about Sam's interview is sometimes realistic.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 10:54:22 AM »
Sam is the best! Hilarious!!  :rotfl:

De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
Whats de latest with Laventiall?

Ah hear he sucking up to cricket now, lookging for votes and wok.

This man went through football all he life and we football suffering.

1]; } ?>