April 20, 2024, 03:27:54 AM

Author Topic: Calypso 2015 Thread  (Read 19794 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Calypso 2015 Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2015, 07:52:51 AM »
Ah surprised Alana Sinnette didn't make final. Reason could be performance but ah guess song was too political for the 'new' Kaiso audience

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2015, 10:15:47 AM »
Toilet paper for Sugar Aloes
Tough crowd at Skinner Park

By Gary Cardinez (T&T Express)
Story Created: Feb 8, 2015 at 10:39 PM ECT

Michael “Sugar Aloes” Osouna

The toilet paper brigade was literally lying in wait for Sugar Aloes (Michael Osuna) to come on stage on Saturday evening at Skinner Park at the annual Calypso Fiesta put on by the Trinbago Unified Calypsonians Organisation (TUCO).

Sugar Aloes experienced the acid test on Saturday evening. Singing in position 23 Aloes came on stage doing a song called “Bounce Back” but from the mention of his name, the toilet paper started coming out. As the wind blew the park was flowing with toilet paper.

Throughout his performance the Skinner Park crowd waved toilet paper even while dancing to his song. Strangely, the crowd seem to accept the song which talked about Black Stalin (Leroy Calliste) bouncing back and Aloes coming back after taking a year off. He even caught them by singing that former Prime Minister Patrick Manning was bouncing back. The audience lapped up the song but after the performance, Aloes was booed.

Also receiving the toilet paper reception was Contender (Mark John) for his “Senior Citizen” and Brian London for his acoustic performance of “Wishful”, a performance which reminded many of Bob Marley’s “Redemption Song”. London was saved because he is from San Fernando.

Bunny B (Melville Brown) had earlier thrilled the massive audience with his “Multi Crisis” a song about Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bessessar taking on the militant group Isis, while she has her own home grown terrorists.

But the afternoon belonged to Devon Seale who appeared in position 18 at about 3.52 p.m. He was the first artiste to move the entire park audience with his song “My Humble Plea”. A song about the many mistakes made by the People’s Partnership Government and the singer simply asking the Prime Minister to go now nah.

In a somewhat flawless presentation Seale had the audience dancing and singing along with him. When he was finished the audience was begging for more.

Queen Victoria (Victoria Cooper) followed Seale and she too had the audience going with “Venting”.

Coming after Sugar Aloes, former Calypso Monarch Kurt Allen was able to put the toilet paper gang to use since his song “King#2 was about toilet paper.

The Calypso Fiesta started around 12 noon and finished at 9.10 p.m. after 41 entertainers performed for the judges. The crowd at Skinner Park was smaller than those of years gone by but nothing stopped the various posses from enjoying themselves.

Word on the ground is that too many songs on the day were “lamentations”, that did nothing for the audience and the calypso took second place to the “lime”.

Music for the evening was supplied by Errol Ince and the Music Makers with several Masters of Ceremonies working the show.

The judges chose ten singers from the 41 to face defending Calypso Monarch Chucky (Roderick Gordon)on Carnival Sunday at the Dimanche Gras at the Grand Stand, Queen’s Park Savannah. It reflects the changing of the guard as the younger entertainers take centre stage from the veterans.

The after show party saw performances by Sekon Sta, Explainer, Baron, Johnny King and Ronnie Mc Intosh. Dil E Nadan and Roy Cape All Stars also provided entertainment for those who remained till midnight.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »
Even so, I've heard nothing that I'd listen to after dimanche gras.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me any songs from the last few years that fall into that category for you?

Good question. This is a list of what's on my computer at work. You'll notice that none of them are overtly political, or rather, they retain their relevance beyond this year's situation. There are two entries from this year in there: Helon Francis and Sugar Aloes

Contender - You cyah buy a calypso
David Rudder - Smallie Dancing
Dee Diamond - Crime Doh Pay
Destra - Addicted
Destra - De Player.mp3
Destra - Vibes
Exposer - Is The Same Thing
Gerelle Forbes - Sapna (The Dream)
Hamidullah Wahid - Not My Boy
Helon Francis - Stalwart
Kaiso Nobby - Not Me.mp3
Kurt Allen - Long Live Calypso.mp3
Marvelous Marva - Come Back to What
Mistah Shak - Kaiso Blues
Myron B - One More Sip
Prospector - Koonjay Walkers
Sekon Alves - High Tech Equipment
Shadow - They Turn Jumbie
Shak - Freedom Music
Singing Sandra - Clean Heart
Steve Sealy & Black Stalin - Tell Dem
Sugar Aloes - Bounce Back
Tigress - Return To Salem
Trevor B - Trinbago Yuh Sweet For So.mp3
Trevor B Ft General Grant - Pressure & Strain
Wizard of ID - Two at 25
Mistah Shak - Rogue

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A ‘queen’ leads off the Monarch finalists Sunday
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2015, 02:06:47 AM »
A ‘queen’ leads off the Monarch finalists Sunday
Published: Friday, February 13, 2015 (T&T Guardian)

Calypso monarch finalists, from left, Neville “Bunny B” Browne, Devon Seales, Victoria (Queen Victoria) Cooper, Karene Asche, Duane O’Connor, Joanne (Tigress) Rowley, Roderick (Chucky) Gordon, Winston Scarborough, The original De Fosto Himself and Brian London pose for a photo after the official draw for Calypso Monarch at Kaiso House, Queen’s Park Savannah, yesterday. PHOTO: SHIRLEY BAHADUR

Victoria Cooper (Queen Victoria) will open the cast of Sunday’s National Calypso Monarch at the Dimanche Gras show. Speaking at yesterday’s draw for positions for the competition Cooper said singing at position number one is what she wanted.  The draw took place at Kaiso House, Queen’s Park Savannah, Port of-Spain. In an interview yesterday, she said she felt good with the early number.

“The judges are fresh, the people... they are fresh and they are ready to take in everything that they get, so actually I am happy. The person who opens the show leaves room and everyone else has to catch up. “I predicted I would get number one and here we go. I feel confident because the response on Saturday was fantastic. “I was a favourite in the Calypso Fiesta and I am going into Dimanche Gras with that positivity and all the best to me and blessings to everyone,” Cooper said.

Defending Monarch Roderick Gordon (Chucky) felt numbers were not really important but still said he would have preferred to perform at position number one. “I think numbers are of no significance to me but number 10... I suppose, given the fact that a lot of people will come before... so the stage, the lighting everything will be well organised so number ten is a good number in that regard,” Gordon said.

Asked about the prevalence of political songs in the competition, Gordon said that was simply part of the Carnival landscape.

“People talk about the fact that the political songs are dominating, the political songs have a space... for example people like Devon Seale, Mistah Shak... a number of others have political songs but I also think that the Dimanche Gras is about balance so it is what you bring in the second rounds that is different that can show your creativity, your class, your versatility as a calypsonian and that is what I try to do every time I perform on the Dimanche Gras stage.”

Lineup
 1. Victoria Cooper  — Queen Victoria "Venting".
 2. Karene Asche "Every knee shall bow"
 3. Heather Mac Intosh "Ah Gone".
 4. Myron Bruce — The incredible Myron B "Ebola Scare".
 5. Devon Seales "My humble Plea".
 6. Neville Brown — Bunny B "Multi Crisis"
 7. Brian London "Wishful"
 8. Winston Scarborough — The Original De Fosto Himself "Games".
 9. Duane O’Connor "Citizen’s Pride".
 10. Roderick Gordon — Chucky Gordon.
 11. Joanne Rowley — Tigress "What you Willing to Die for".
 12. Selvon Noel — Mistah Shak "Target".
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:15:12 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2015, 03:01:11 PM »

Love Queen Victoria tune but looks like Devon will win.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2015, 03:41:13 PM »
Allyuh know is 2 tunes they have to sing, right?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2015, 03:42:48 PM »
Allyuh know is 2 tunes they have to sing, right?

Yes. Did you listen to Devon and Queen Victoria songs?

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2015, 11:17:06 AM »
Carnival TV say they bringing the Dimarche-gras tonight starting at 6:45 tt time. I hope they really have the rights to stream it.

http://carnivaltv.net/dimanche-gras-2015/
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2015, 07:11:58 PM »
Dimanche Gras is on right now on these two links:
Ctntworld.com The home of Carnival
CarnivalTV.net - Dimanche Gras 2015

First Round of Calypso is happening.

Calypso Monarch Lineup:-
 1. Victoria Cooper  — Queen Victoria "Venting".
 2. Karene Asche "Every knee shall bow"
 3. Heather Mac Intosh "Ah Gone".
 4. Myron Bruce — The incredible Myron B "Ebola Scare".
 5. Devon Seales "My humble Plea".
 6. Neville Brown — Bunny B "Multi Crisis"
 7. Brian London "Wishful"
 8. Winston Scarborough — The Original De Fosto Himself "Games".
 9. Duane O’Connor "Citizen’s Pride".
 10. Roderick Gordon — Chucky Gordon.
 11. Joanne Rowley — Tigress "What you Willing to Die for".
 12. Selvon Noel — Mistah Shak "Target".

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2015, 07:47:55 PM »
I think Chucky is the best so far followed by Devon Seales & Bunny B!

Competition warming up! :thumbsup:

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2015, 07:56:16 PM »
I think Chucky is the best so far followed by Devon Seales & Bunny B!

Competition warming up! :thumbsup:

You know what Soca, I was about to post the same thing. Meh boy Chucky come with a big one.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2015, 08:06:29 PM »
Mistah Shak just floor all his competitors with that Tribute to Pretender!!

Once he delivers "Target" in the next round it could be all over! :thumbsup:

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2015, 08:46:50 PM »
Round Two of The Calypso Monarch has just started.

Dimanche Gras is on right now on these two links:
Ctntworld.com The home of Carnival
CarnivalTV.net - Dimanche Gras 2015

Calypso Monarch Lineup:-
 1. Victoria Cooper  — Queen Victoria "Venting" & "Love Live Calypso".
 2. Karene Asche "Bridge the Gap" & "Every knee shall bow"
 3. Heather Mac Intosh "Ah Gone" & "An Ode For 4".
 4. Myron Bruce — The incredible Myron B "Anil-lies" & "Ebola Scare".
 5. Devon Seales "My humble Plea" & "Soul Judges".
 6. Neville Brown — Bunny B "Multi Crisis" & "Tame, Tame, Tame"
 7. Brian London "Wishful" & "Who Vex Loss"
 8. Winston Scarborough — The Original De Fosto Himself "Games" & "Message of the Patriots".
 9. Duane O’Connor "Citizen’s Pride" & "Dance of Deliverance".
 10. Roderick Gordon — Chucky Gordon "The Rose" & "I Believe".
 11. Joanne Rowley — Tigress "What you Willing to Die for" & "Peace Chant".
 12. Selvon Noel — Mistah Shak "Pretender's Reminder" & "Target".
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:53:18 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2015, 11:10:35 PM »
Results

12 Defosto
11 Bunny B
10 Queen Victoria
 9 Tigress
 8 Myron B
 7 Duane Oconnor
 6 Brian London
 5 Mistah Shak
 4 Heather Mcintosh
 3 Karene Asche
 2 Devon Seale
 1 Chucky Gordon
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:12:07 PM by Bitter »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2015, 11:18:07 PM »
OFFICIAL T&T 2015 CALYPSO MONARCH RESULTS:-

Reverse Order

12th. Winston Scarborough — The Original De Fosto Himself "Games" & "Message of the Patriots".
11th. Neville Brown — Bunny B "Multi Crisis" & "Tame, Tame, Tame"
10th. Victoria Cooper  — Queen Victoria "Venting" & "Love Live Calypso".
  9th. Joanne Rowley — Tigress "What you Willing to Die for" & "Peace Chant".
  8th. Myron Bruce — The incredible Myron B "Anil-lies" & "Ebola Scare".
  7th. Duane O’Connor "Citizen’s Pride" & "Dance of Deliverance".
  6th. Brian London "Wishful" & "Who Vex Loss"
  5th. Selvon Noel — Mistah Shak "Pretender's Reminder" & "Target".
  4th. Heather Mac Intosh "Ah Gone" & "An Ode For 4".
  3rd. Karene Asche "Bridge the Gap" & "Every knee shall bow"
  2nd. Devon Seales "My humble Plea" & "Soul Judges".
  1st. Roderick Gordon — Chucky Gordon "The Rose" & "I Believe".

Chucky retains Calypso Monarch crown
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L2JyGqXRn6k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/L2JyGqXRn6k</a>

Chucky retains Calypso Monarch crown: Chucky's first offering was his ever popular 'The Rose' - a satire on the recent firings by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. His second rendition was 'I believe' - a patriotic ballad in which he shared his hopes for a better T&T. Both were enough for the judges to reward him with the purse of $1 million, making it two in a row as Calypso Monarch. Read More: http://ow.ly/J955Q
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:23:52 AM by Socapro »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2015, 11:40:19 PM »

ALLYUH LISTEN TO KAISO!
:beermug:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Hrdv0JYBvwc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Hrdv0JYBvwc</a>

Yes Sar boss Kaiso

ah still think this tune is the best lyrically rhythmically and  melodic composition for me!!!!!!!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2015, 09:16:36 AM »
Queen Victoria - Long Live Calypso

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MJ-dIQ5TI70" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MJ-dIQ5TI70</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2015, 02:38:45 PM »
after Chucky perform "I Believe" I knew he was takin that trophy home.  I find Myron B shoulda come lil higher man...that performance of "Ebola" was wicked! 

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2015, 01:06:41 PM »
Mustafa "Mustic" Clyne - Be Strong

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Lb0r0XUh8v0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Lb0r0XUh8v0</a>

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2015, 04:32:14 AM »
Chucky retains Calypso Monarch crown
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L2JyGqXRn6k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/L2JyGqXRn6k</a>
Chucky retains Calypso Monarch crown: Chucky's first offering was his ever popular 'The Rose' - a satire on the recent firings by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. His second rendition was 'I believe' - a patriotic ballad in which he shared his hopes for a better T&T. Both were enough for the judges to reward him with the purse of $1 million, making it two in a row as Calypso Monarch.

Roderick 'Chucky' Gordon made it back-to-back wins as he successfully defended his crown to take the top prize at the 2015 Calypso Monarch competition.

Chucky took home $1 million while the second and third place winners were rewarded with cash prizes of $500,000 and $250,000 respectively.

Chucky's first offering was his ever popular 'The Rose' - a satire on the recent firings by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. His second rendition was 'I believe' - a patriotic ballad in which he shared his hopes for a better T&T. Both were enough for the judges to reward him with the purse of $1 million, making it two in a row as Calypso Monarch.

The 2015 Calypso Monarch said he had a very hectic season with his commitment to the Kaiso House Calypso Tent and his performance in the Digicel International Groovy Soca Monarch Final.

He said winning the coveted title back-to-back was testament to his hard work.

"To be in the realm of defender is inexplicable, talking about people like Sparrow, Chalkdust, Attila the Hun, the Mighty Striker, the Mighty Duke. I mean, that is a class that is second to none."

Chucky dedicated his "holistic" win to his family and the community of Laventille.

"This is a whole victory in terms of my individual personal and spiritual growth but also in terms of the family coming together and showing the support and love. Family and community. Family: mummy, aunties, sisters, brother, Malick Folk Performing Company and the Laventille community."

Devon Seale took home $500,000 cash in second place with his offering of 'My Humble Plea' and a crafty double entendre piece entitled 'Soul Judges' which saw him dressed as the soulful R&B artiste James Brown, criticising the judges.

The new National Nation Building Calypso Monarch was Karene Asche's 'Bridge the Gap' - a social commentary questioning the economic divide between the rich and the poor and a hair-raising performance of 'Every Knee Shall Bow' saw her copping the third prize of $250,000 cash.

Heather Mc Intosh secured the 4th spot and $150,000 with 'Ah Gone' and 'An Ode for 4' - a witty tribute to Channel 4 and the absence of local television programming.

Selvon 'Mistah Shak' Noel, who was well received by the crowd for his renditions 'Pretender's Reminder' and 'Target,' had to settle for 5th spot and $100,000 cash.

Brian London, Duane O'Connor, Myron B, Tigress, Queen Victoria, Bunny B, and De Original Defosto Himself occupied places 6 to 12 and took home cash prizes of $60,000 each.

Written by C News
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:35:34 AM by Socapro »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2015, 02:17:16 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dXdYZg48388#t=21" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dXdYZg48388#t=21</a>
Duane O'Connor Dimanche Gras 2015 - Citizens Pride
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dr Hollis Liverpool: TUCO wants to get rid of us
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2015, 09:15:06 AM »
TUCO wants to get rid of us
By COREY CONNELLY Monday, March 9 2015 (T&T Newsday)

Dr Hollis Liverpool

The Trinbago Unified Calypsonians Organiation (TUCO) wants to “phase-out” veteran calypsonians from major competitions, presumably in an attempt to promote the development of younger artistes.

Eight-time National Calypso Monarch Dr Hollis Liverpool, otherwise known as Chalkdust, made this claim in a recent Newsday interview, saying the move would set “a dangerous precedent” for the future of the artform. Liverpool, a headliner at the legendary Kalypso Revue tent, said he had learnt from a close relative who attended a workshop at the National Academy for the Performing Arts (NAPA) in Port-of-Spain that TUCO was seeking to eliminate all “Chalkdust-like” calypsonians from major calypso competitions. Liverpool believes he was eliminated from the semi-finals of the Calypso Monarch competition in San Fernando because of this decision. “I learnt from before that there was a judging session where they were training the judges and one of the officials at TUCO told the judges, and these were his exact words, ‘It is time to stop the Chalkdust era,” an upset Liverpool told Newsday.

“They meant all of the calypsonians from that era and all Chalkdust-like calypsos. So, that would perhaps be people like Pink Panther (Eric Taylor), Valentino (Anthony Emrold Phillip) and others.” Liverpool, Professor of Calypso Arts at the University of Trinidad and Tobago, said the workshop was held a week before the judges made their rounds to view the performances of the calypsonians at the various tents.

Saying he had a voice recording of the session from the NAPA, Liverpool said he had spoken with some of his colleagues in the artform and his attorney/agent, Ainsley Lucky, about the development. “I felt badly when I learnt about it because that would indicate that they (TUCO officials) don’t understand the artform. It would mean that anybody from my time, who sings like me or has my structure would experience problems,” Liverpool said.

“Obviously they want to put the emphasis on the youths but there is a tradition behind the calypso and you can’t just put the youths alone.”

This year’s National Calypso Monarch competition was won by 27-year-old Roderick “Chucky” Gordon. The young singer also won last year’s competition. When contacted, Lucky said when he learnt that Liverpool had been omitted from the Calypso Fiesta line-up, he requested an audience with TUCO officials at the organisation’s Jerningham Avenue, Port-of-Spain, office. “The meeting was on February 11 and I immediately told them that Chalkdust should have been included in the line-up of 41 calypsonians,” Lucky told Newsday. Lucky claimed that two of the TUCO officials laughed at his statement. “It was greeted with derision to the point where I had to ask them, why is this funny? Clearly, it was a pre-judgement on the part of TUCO.” Lucky said the officials even suggested that they should have had their attorney present since he (Lucky) was also a lawyer. “Clearly, they were stalling,” he said. Lucky called for improvements in the quality of calypso judging at competitions.

Liverpool had two strong calypsos, “Reparation” and “Gypsy Will Get Vex”, but was not selected for the semi-finals of the competition at Skinner Park, much to his disappointment and that of some of his colleagues.

“I couldn’t see them leaving me out of the semi-finals but knowing the frailties of calypso judging,” he said. “I didn’t think about it because I said that no judge in his or her right mind could pick 40 calypsonians and don’t pick me (semi-finals). I dismissed the whole thing as hogwash.” Liverpool told Newsday that he had long contemplated leaving the artform, but was encouraged by political activist Makandal Daaga to continue singing calypso. “Years now, I wanted to come out, but he begged me to stay to keep the standards in the calypso alive,” he said.

“He felt that if I should leave the standard would fall and the standard has been falling and that is the only reason I stayed in it.”

Liverpool said the persons judging calypso needed to be trained. “For a judge to leave us out of the competition, means they do not understand the tradition, they don’t understand the history and they don’t understand the artform,” he said.

Contacted for comment, 2013 monarch Eric Taylor said it is unfortunate that the administration of the calypso artform can be fingered in such a manner.

“It behooves them to clear the air, especially where there is incontrovertible evidence that there are serious discrepancies within the adjudication system,” he told Newsday.

“So, now that this has come out now, I am hoping, as a former President of TUCO, that this development will not be another bacchanal but would spark off meaningful discussions on this very controversial issue of calypso judging. That is my hope.”

Taylor called for consultation with all the stakeholders so as to “protect the artform from further decadence.”

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2015, 07:08:37 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/osprsxzA6Gk&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/osprsxzA6Gk&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

1]; } ?>