April 29, 2024, 05:26:51 AM

Author Topic: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.  (Read 31493 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
but how does that help our football? will 'sponsors' then jump on board? will there then be proper accounting and accountability? It's a culture of mismanagement thats killing our football. We seem to be working on the bad product we had on the field, but the back office needs drastic help. Not to mention the RELIANCE on Gov't - PNM, UNC.. whomever!

Oh I agree completely, and a PNM victory will not change the accountability. That said, honestly if the team is doing well and getting public support, sponsors won't care much about accountability as they are simply paying for marketing. When Jack was running the show, there was no accountability but there was value for money sponsoring football with full stadiums and strong merchandise support. It's no different that FIFA's big sponsors who have for years thrown money at FIFA because it's a good marketing investment.

I don't really foresee any scenario where the TTFA administration gets overhauled, becomes transparent and/or accountable. I was purely commenting on the political PR games that Sancho/Kee have been playing for the last year in the press.

This is serious news to me... Full stadiums etc and so on? Which universe?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
but how does that help our football? will 'sponsors' then jump on board? will there then be proper accounting and accountability? It's a culture of mismanagement thats killing our football. We seem to be working on the bad product we had on the field, but the back office needs drastic help. Not to mention the RELIANCE on Gov't - PNM, UNC.. whomever!

Oh I agree completely, and a PNM victory will not change the accountability. That said, honestly if the team is doing well and getting public support, sponsors won't care much about accountability as they are simply paying for marketing. When Jack was running the show, there was no accountability but there was value for money sponsoring football with full stadiums and strong merchandise support. It's no different that FIFA's big sponsors who have for years thrown money at FIFA because it's a good marketing investment.

I don't really foresee any scenario where the TTFA administration gets overhauled, becomes transparent and/or accountable. I was purely commenting on the political PR games that Sancho/Kee have been playing for the last year in the press.

This is serious news to me... Full stadiums etc and so on? Which universe?

It was a broad generalization, but I'm just comparing public support in general to periods in the JW era when the team did well (i.e. late 2006 WCQ), the 2002 WCQ campaign pre-Hex, etc. My overall point is sponsors come knocking regardless of accountability if the team bandwagon is popular. It was just a counter-point to the comment that sponsors won't support the TTFA because the administration is a mess. It's always been a mess.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Minister of Education who can't read or a Minister of Youth and Gender who's a paedophile and hates women.   :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

ah now ketch this.  watap!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

F.S defend your padnah bachannalist 'Sankko' (like Kamla referred to him) with your last breath. What is CLEAR that he and Tim Kee is not willing to work with each other. With that being said you may not see a change for the betterment of our football until a PNM MOS comes into the fray after Sept 7th.

and if PNM don't win, then what???

Then it will stay the same clown.  :D Hence why I agreed with the poster who said nothing will change unless the PNM wins

what will stay the same fool???

you forget the new constitution will be in place and at the agm they will be a vote... don't fool yourself.. because when TK is replaced, and if PNM wins, it will be a battle, as PNM will give no money to our football...

TK should do football a favor and resign now if he has any respect for our football advancement..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:17:32 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Minister of Education who can't read or a Minister of Youth and Gender who's a paedophile and hates women.   :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

ah now ketch this.  watap!

:D

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

F.S defend your padnah bachannalist 'Sankko' (like Kamla referred to him) with your last breath. What is CLEAR that he and Tim Kee is not willing to work with each other. With that being said you may not see a change for the betterment of our football until a PNM MOS comes into the fray after Sept 7th.

Then it will stay the same clown.  :D Hence why I agreed with the poster who said nothing will change unless the PNM wins

you forget the new constitution will be in place and at the agm they will be a vote... don't fool yourself.. because when TK is replaced, and if PNM wins, it will be a battle, as PNM will give no money to our football...

TK should do football a favor and resign now if he has any respect for our football advancement..
do you ever quit? Its a must call with you if the name timbkee is mentioned that the very next thing out your throat is the Pnm. Its almost like you are on a major no pay campaign for the yellow brigade with nothing substantial to add but annoyance. It is really a bummer to see someone who claims to love their country so much yet never talk about the mass corruption that we have experienced during the unc rule in the past five years together with the desecration of the constitution and 400billion dollar with nothing to show for it. How dare you Take the Pnm to task yet turn a blind eye to all this mismanagement and corruption done under the unc/pp government, what manner of man are you?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

do you ever quit? Its a must call with you if the name timbkee is mentioned that the very next thing out your throat is the Pnm. Its almost like you are on a major no pay campaign for the yellow brigade with nothing substantial to add but annoyance. It is really a bummer to see someone who claims to love their country so much yet never talk about the mass corruption that we have experienced during the unc rule in the past five years together with the desecration of the constitution and 400billion dollar with nothing to show for it. How dare you Take the Pnm to task yet turn a blind eye to all this mismanagement and corruption done under the unc/pp government, what manner of man are you?

TK is the President of our football, he just walked out of a meeting, citing that he walked out because of the bonus issue, which has been dormant for God knows how long...

The present government has put a lot of money into football recently, what has Tim Kee contributed to football? Can you outline the dollars for us that he contributed to our football.

Yellow brigade my ass, I don't support neither party, Sancho is sancho, he is right for the position, at first i questioned him, but I now have the facts of what is going on and it all points to TTFA and the head, TK..

Besides the center of excellence to be built in south, what else has he done??? you can see TK is making this a political battle, if Sancho wasn't UNC, you wouldn't hear any problems... But then you wouldn't hear from TK either... he would disappear, no interviews, nothing..

It is better that he doesn't have a homeboy as MOS because we can keep him in check.. TK is keeping back our progress and it is being shown time and time again...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:50:58 PM by Controversial »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Political favors/favoritism are done all the time... Under unc and pnm...I just hope Tim kee loses his position ....PERIOD...regardless of unc or pnm...because with or without them...he's a constant that remains a problem...so let's start that process of elimination...then we can go from there...ent ttfa elections supposed to be soon?
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Political favors/favoritism are done all the time... Under unc and pnm...I just hope Tim kee loses his position ....PERIOD...regardless of unc or pnm...because with or without them...he's a constant that remains a problem...so let's start that process of elimination...then we can go from there...ent ttfa elections supposed to be soon?

coming up soon and hopefully he will be removed... but we need to be careful who he is replaced by...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

TK is the President of our football, he just walked out of a meeting, citing that he walked out because of the bonus issue, which has been dormant for God knows how long...

The present government has put a lot of money into football recently, what has Tim Kee contributed to football? Can you outline the dollars for us that he contributed to our football.

Yellow brigade my ass, I don't support neither party, Sancho is sancho, he is right for the position, at first i questioned him, but I now have the facts of what is going on and it all points to TTFA and the head, TK..

Besides the center of excellence to be built in south, what else has he done??? you can see TK is making this a political battle, if Sancho wasn't UNC, you wouldn't hear any problems... But then you wouldn't hear from TK either... he would disappear, no interviews, nothing..

It is better that he doesn't have a homeboy as MOS because we can keep him in check.. TK is keeping back our progress and it is being shown time and time again...
what timkee has done for football, did you really had to ask? This man came in and found Trinidad and tobago's football in a mess. We were out of the World Cup we hadn't been to a gold cup since 2007 our Fifa rating was in the low one hundreds the lads were not playing for their coaches we were not playing any friendlies and in came timkee  and steadied the ship. He brought in Phillips and got rid of groden he brought in hart and dumped Shabbaz, we started playing quality friendliest as oppose to none. We made it to two consecutive gold cups our rating sky rocketed we have the respect of other federations when no one wanted to touch us, and he did this with limited funding. He even offered to settle the dispute of a federation that had nothing to do with his tenure for the sake of healing football and last but certainly not least, he changed the constitution of football so that no one would ever have to suffer under a dictator federation president ever again, And you have the nerve to ask what has timkee done for football you ungrateful brute?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:39:33 PM by pull stones »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

what timkee has done for football, did you really had to ask? This man came in and found Trinidad and tobago's football in a mess. We were out of the World Cup we hadn't been to a gold cup since 2007 our Fifa rating was in the low one hundreds our the lads were not playing for their coaches we were not playing any friendlies and in came timkee  and steadied the ship. He brought in Phillips and got rid of groden he brought in hart and dumped Shabbaz, we started playing quality friendliest as oppose to none. We made it to two consecutive gold cups our rating sky rocketed we have the respect of other federations when no one wanted to touch, and he did this with limited funding. He even offered to settle the dispute of a federation that had nothing to do with his tenure for the sake of healing football and last but certainly not least, he changed the constitution of football so that no one would ever have to suffer under a dictator federation president ever again, And you have the nerve to ask what has timkee done for football you ungrateful brute?

hmmm... he didn't bring Hart, Hart was pushed by us on the board and TTFA took action because they were under pressure... Groden was part of Camps crew which were JW supporters and there was bad blood there to begin with...

TK hasn't done any healing, he was forced to do well and under the gun, he still is and hasn't performed well as President..

once again, what sponsors and money has he brought on board?

TK didn't get us to the gold cup, he didn't even prepare the team well enough and Hart and the players were close to walking off from football because of TK and the TTFA... so I don't know what kind of rubbish you are talking..

Know the facts first, before you talk nonsense..

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Contro yuh doesn't fed up talk shyte?  So because we say Hart, dat is the true reason he geh de wuk?  TK and you ha to be related and he must be the blacksheep or sumting.  Like him or not Pull Stones is correct.  There have been many positive changes under Tim Kee.  Sure there is much to improve but to be fair his job is a thankless one seeing that most fans have unreasonable expectations rooted in fantasy.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Contro yuh doesn't fed up talk shyte?  So because we say Hart, dat is the true reason he geh de wuk?  TK and you ha to be related and he must be the blacksheep or sumting.  Like him or not Pull Stones is correct.  There have been many positive changes under Tim Kee.  Sure there is much to improve but to be fair his job is a thankless one seeing that most fans have unreasonable expectations rooted in fantasy.

it was more than a suggestion, sheldon and TK paid close attention to the board and were connected to several posters here... they didn't come up with this out of thin air, they gained knowledge from here, whether you like to admit how influential this board is or not... I pushed for SH and it was a big thread, with a lot of arguments, TT was around that time.. so don't try this TK was responsible for it..

like allyuh men forgetting what happened just recently with the team and in JA?

selective memory or is it just that the poster who is saying it, is someone you don't agree with??? once again if this came from another poster, there probably won't be a disagreement, but because it is contro talking, now TK is fine and has done a great job..

that is hypocrisy...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:04:46 PM by Controversial »

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Contro  ......... hear dis for personnal Pips sake   ok  contro  yuh  win bro yuh win ... oh jeezanages     contro yuh killing we yes  :)....   How did you contro conclude  that sheldon / tim kee paid close  attention to dis message board   in order to gain knowledge of who stephen hart is /was ?...oh gosh  contro ... yuh win breds

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Contro hand pick Hart
Contro broker de deal with Obama and Iran
Contro plan the raid on Bin Laden
My cousin had AIDS and Contro cure him with positive thoughts
Contro teach Keshorn how to throw Javelin too...

Allyuh men is just hypocrites

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Contro hand pick Hart

:D :D  :D

I speak my mind FF, I don't need to lie to impress anyone... allyuh never like that, I really don't care... only one person could judge me and that is God, the rest of allyuh are jokers trying to prove something or tow the line... you lost your false prophet Bakes, which one of allyuh will replace him???

Here's a famous quote for you that will exemplify my mindset:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear....

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:47:26 PM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Contro, to say that nobody knew about Hart is a bit farfetched. All the Canadians on the forum, Maxg, etc were talking about Hart. The man from Trini. Jack and them in the TTFF knew about him. From the time he got the Canadian job, man on the forum was already saying he should be the coach of TT instead. But others were saying that he better off with Canada because Jack would slit he throat like all previous coaches. When he got fired from the Canadian job, some of the forumites including you were openly campaigning for him to be the coach. And to say that TK picked because of pressure from us is also farfetched. If we're at the table where and when the decisions were made, then I would say, yes, we light the fire under they backside and they picked Hart. That never happen. But I would not doubt many forumites constantly inform their confidants in the FA with news about players that may help TT. That is NOT unusual. I would not doubt that you spoke to your insider in the FA about him. That is fine by me.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Contro  ......... hear dis for personnal Pips sake   ok  contro  yuh  win bro yuh win ... oh jeezanages     contro yuh killing we yes  :)....   How did you contro conclude  that sheldon / tim kee paid close  attention to dis message board   in order to gain knowledge of who stephen hart is /was ?...oh gosh  contro ... yuh win breds

never said I was the main reason, but this board and the members brought the attention needed to Hart that made the TTFA go after him.. the TTFA and others turn here and get a lot of ideas from here, best example was the pro league and when they streamed games and started the viral marketing of the league, it was ideas I gave them in their office many years ago but they never executed it properly... so when I say members on here have influence, it is not a farce..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Contro, to say that nobody knew about Hart is a bit farfetched. All the Canadians on the forum, Maxg, etc were talking about Hart. The man from Trini. Jack and them in the TTFF knew about him. From the time he got the Canadian job, man on the forum was already saying he should be the coach of TT instead. But others were saying that he better off with Canada because Jack would slit he throat like all previous coaches. When he got fired from the Canadian job, some of the forumites including you were openly campaigning for him to be the coach. And to say that TK picked because of pressure from us is also farfetched. If we're at the table where and when the decisions were made, then I would say, yes, we light the fire under they backside and they picked Hart. That never happen. But I would not doubt many forumites constantly inform their confidants in the FA with news about players that may help TT. That is NOT unusual. I would not doubt that you spoke to your insider in the FA about him. That is fine by me.

family never said I was the main reason Hart was picked, I was campaigning for him long before many others, reaching out to SH and asking him would you ever coach for TT, in 2006 in Germany when I spoke to him I asked... He always had my support, before the board my uncles spoke to me about Hart and just before he started in the Canada program, women's program... so I wouldn't say far fetched..

I believe we have influence but some members, not yourself brother, has a hard time giving credit when credit is due because of their ego and personal dislikes for posters.. i speak my mind, not need for me to lie.. i not looking for fame on here or attention, just to progress our football and help with ideas..

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Deeks  This   is just a lil  correction  with regards to  Mr Stephen Hart reign as canadian head coach ....  He was not fired per se  ... it's  Stephen Hart who chose to give up  his post here as canadian Head coach  .....That was after the honduras world cup loss ...The man is a very humble , proud and dignified Trini brother  .. Again he was not fired  but chose to resign .. there is a difference... the canadian team players were not happy  for him to leave . 

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I don't think it's a question of if kimmy did work while at the helm (that would be a disrespect to him).. it's could he be more effective, efficient and diplomatic, knowing that his political affiliation put him at a supposed disadvantage. Instead it seemed that he much preferred to use it as a convenient handicap.

if the political analysts here are correct and we see a PNM gov't take office in the fall and kimmy remains.. i hope pray that we see positive improvements in the Run to Russia!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
I don't think it's a question of if kimmy did work while at the helm (that would be a disrespect to him).. it's could he be more effective, efficient and diplomatic, knowing that his political affiliation put him at a supposed disadvantage. Instead it seemed that he much preferred to use it as a convenient handicap.

if the political analysts here are correct and we see a PNM gov't take office in the fall and kimmy remains.. i hope pray that we see positive improvements in the Run to Russia!

if that happens brother I will be happy for our football, if there are improvements, but i fear it won't happen even more if he remains because he has the attitude that will prevent him from being open with the footballing public...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Deeks  This   is just a lil  correction  with regards to  Mr Stephen Hart reign as canadian head coach ....  He was not fired per se  ... it's  Stephen Hart who chose to give up  his post here as canadian Head coach  .....That was after the honduras world cup loss ...The man is a very humble , proud and dignified Trini brother  .. Again he was not fired  but chose to resign .. there is a difference... the canadian team players were not happy  for him to leave . 

:beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Thanks for clearing that up. I did not mean that in a pejorative way. But you know how it is nowadays, if you resign, they still say you fired. Some words in the English language have double entendre since the 60s. Gay is not what is used to be. You know longer happy.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Contro hand pick Hart

Wha bout Borel and Obamacare?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Contro hand pick Hart

Wha bout Borel and Obamacare?

He forgot Crawford, the 06' warriors, sancho's own goal and the statue of liberty  :D :D

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
“The whole thing started when we found out they got US$100,000 and didn’t tell us about it,” said Sancho. “They did a pie chart after that which said that US$33,000 was spent on match fees. But over the past six months, we paid every single match fee and stipend (for the TTFA).

“So where did that money really go?”

“I found it a bit strange that they didn’t ask for funding for the (Women’s) Under-20 Team because, over the course of this year, we have paid for every single team that left these shores barring the TTOC’s teams,” Sancho told Wired868. “We have paid 90 percent of the operation cost for all national teams, including travel, accommodation, coaches’ salaries and match fees.

“All of a sudden, despite saying they spent all the money they received from CONCACAF and the fact that the General Secretary said they only had TT$30,000 in their account just over a month ago, they found the money to send their team to St Vincent.

“How much money did they really receive from Concacaf?”

Very interesting quotes from Sancho.

Only one thing tough, $100,000 USD cant do much for all these national teams.

But obviously, the TTFA has a money hole somewhere and Tim Kee is hiding it or they just decide to cut ties with the MOS?? but something is not right with both the TTFA and MOS.

Sancho, is really a big let down.

And Tim Kee and Sheldon seems very sneaky.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
“The whole thing started when we found out they got US$100,000 and didn’t tell us about it,” said Sancho. “They did a pie chart after that which said that US$33,000 was spent on match fees. But over the past six months, we paid every single match fee and stipend (for the TTFA).

“I found it a bit strange that they didn’t ask for funding for the (Women’s) Under-20 Team because, over the course of this year, we have paid for every single team that left these shores barring the TTOC’s teams,” Sancho told Wired868. “We have paid 90 percent of the operation cost for all national teams, including travel, accommodation, coaches’ salaries and match fees.

“All of a sudden, despite saying they spent all the money they received from CONCACAF and the fact that the General Secretary said they only had TT$30,000 in their account just over a month ago, they found the money to send their team to St Vincent.

But obviously, the TTFA has a money hole somewhere and Tim Kee is hiding it or they just decide to cut ties with the MOS?? but something is not right with both the TTFA and MOS.

To be fair, TTFA didn't receive US$100,000 immediately. They received US$33,000 plus US$38,000 travel grant. The balance of US$67,000 is due early August and this should also now increase by US$25,000 for reaching the quarter finals.

Sancho, is really a big let down.  In what way? He's trying to get transparency, which is what everyone has said they would like. You can't do this half hearted. You either want it or you don't. And a transparent TTFA will assist them in attracting sponsors. But I'd be interested in knowing how you feel Sancho has let you down.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
timkee (pnm)  and Sancho (unc) are players on the same team, when the pp bailed out clico $20 billion lots of pnm unc heads rejoiced under low, when pnm were in gov't who? enjoyed the billions while they emptied our treasury, not the black contractors, not the black lawyers, may be chinee, may be Syrian may be Indians, so from eric to kamla is all about the taxpayer dollars, and methods now employed to rob us can be summed up in one word 'vapid'. when you connect the dots there is no pnm unc division it is all family, school mate, friend, same offshore bank.. so posters here on socawarriors.net lets attack where they don't want us to go, and OCCUPY de TREASURY....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

I'm also interested to hear how Sancho let you down... What exactly did he do, after hearing all the facts about TTFA and TK, I don't know how one can surmise Sancho is a let down... He can't extract blood from a stone... TK has to meet him half way, if TK walking out meetings and don't want to be accountable and transparent , how can you blame Sancho?

Right now we need accountability, transparency and organization.. Words TK is running from and to be honest, we don't need political games now, we need progress with our football.. We need games to happen and prep to happen for the wcq ... Sancho and the MOS want this, But does the TTFA want this? Maybe Sheldon willing but he's being led by a false prophet..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:04:31 AM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>