April 26, 2024, 09:16:06 PM

Author Topic: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.  (Read 31386 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho tackles TTFA: Tim Kee must use gate receipts to pay players
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 02:15:13 PM »
From my knowledge of what happened.

1) The TTFA booked the Panama game and THEN asked for support.

2) The TTFA want the game played at Hasely Crawford but didn't check it's availability as it is booked for the Falcon Games on that date.

3) The TTFA have not secured a game for the women or even keep them in some kind of training regime. I speak with the ladies almost daily.

4) When the women played Ecuador it was probably the best attended international since 2005

5) I was told by my source that Sancho had met with the Colombian Ambassador and they agreed to try to work together in sport. As Colombia needs games before the women's world cup, it seemed a good idea to see if Colombia could play. The official invite would need to come from TTFA. Unlike Panama, Colombia will pay all of their own travel and accommodation expenses. The additional income generated from the women's game should help to reduce the losses from the men's game.

6) Why should the taxpayer fund a loss making game? TTFA want all expenses passed to govt but want to keep the majority of income. How can that be right?

7) If FIFA have a problem, then govt will stop "interfering" and TTFA can cover the expenses. But, maybe, Sancho is actually helping TTFA, but not wasting tax money unnecessarily in the process.

IMO, all Sancho is asking for is accountability, I am sure they will not want another $400,000 varnish again and everyone pointing fingers at the other..

Watson stop playing de ass, when you self have seen the GS reports from the past couple years and know that the TTFA not making any money from these international friendlies.  Sancho really want to know where the $400,000 'varnish' let him ask he pardna David Atiba Charles.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 04:02:40 PM »
Alyuh fella great yes. Complain about a lack of accountability and when people make moves to bring about some type of accountability alyuh start crying. WTF alyuh really want.

What just let Sancho open the Mins. Purse and say Phillips and Tim Kee come play alyuh self? Get real fellas.

How simple is this. Sancho is looking out for players and coaches, but Bakes won't see that. All he will see is Sancho trying to be vindictive to the FA and by extension he buddy.

This is how this could work;

You want money from us to undertake venture these are our stipulations:

1) Agree to give 50 percent of gate receipts to players and staff for match fees and stipends.
2) Match contracts will have to be part and parcel of our agreements

So how can this work work;

1) Accept the Ministry help by agreeing to the stipulations
              - This will cause two things to happen, accountability for monies and YOU WILL NOT OWE ANY COACHES OR PLAYERS.
              - You agree and the gate does not make money to pay the players and coaches, then you cannot pay them from gate receipts. How simple is that. To jump out with the gate does not make enough money show a lack of wanting to cooperate. You want what you wat and that's how you want it without any oversight.

2) Tell the Ministry to suck it, and handle yuh own business like people who are qualified to run an International Organization. 

I really cannot see the problem here. It's a step towards accountability and self-governance. How log Phillips and Tim Kee in charge and nothing eh change, nothing. Look the U17s playing and we cannot get a video, but the communications director of the TTFA advertising for Stern John Academy. HTF does that work. Thank God for AMWood we get an interview with the head coach before the team leave.

But Sancho is the arsehole.

Fellas get serious and grow up.

Your head so far up yuh own ass that yuh can't make sense from nonsense.  You trying to insist that this is something personal with me and the imaginary "buddy" yuh assign mih.  Unlike you, I have ALWAYS provided substantiation for my position and concerns, and none of my concerns have to do with anything personal or with any 'buddy.'  I have no skin in this so however it play out won't make a difference to me in the end.  The fact of the matter is that FIFA is very clear about government interference in football, and while the Ministry is free to dictate whatever terms it wants as a condition of offering financial support, it cannot offer the TTFA a poisoned pill and expect them to agree to it.

The gates receipt talk is nonsense... end of story.  Attendance at local football matchs mirror the lack of support for the national programs.   This is not about accountability, because at this point Sancho is well aware that the TTFA is willing to show him the financial reports from the last several years, where he will see for himself that the FA has lost money on each of the last 3-4 friendlies it hosted.  The financial outlay associated with bringing a team, hosting them, providing security, marketing etc.... none of that can be recouped solely from gate receipts.  If he has some kind of idea for increasing attendance (something which he failed to do at his own club) then let him offer it, but as it stands this idea is fanciful foolishness.  Even worse is your solution that the FA should both offer a match fee and guarantee 50% of the gate.  On which planet?  And then people like you self will run around and complain about how no money is being spent on development or youth programs.

It personal for you, you can say what you want. The fastest way to get you to post is to post something about Sancho and more specifically Sancho challenging your TTFA pardner.

Your whole song and dance changed when you found out your boy was going to be GS, then all of a sudden the warriors were greedy and Sancho good for nutten. Since then you in the TTFA corner and fighting anyone that dear say something against yuh boy. I will find the post when yuh switch.

If FIFA say the government cannot interfere with the TTFA business, then let FIFA give TTFA money. Why should the Government just hand over money? Yuh keep talking about Atiba Charles and the $400,000, but yuh eh go talk about yuh pardner involvement in the whole scam.

Here's what I know, Sancho and FS has done much more in Local Football with way less than yuh pardner has done. Run tell dat....Home Boy!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 04:56:36 PM »

It personal for you, you can say what you want. The fastest way to get you to post is to post something about Sancho and more specifically Sancho challenging your TTFA pardner.

Your whole song and dance changed when you found out your boy was going to be GS, then all of a sudden the warriors were greedy and Sancho good for nutten. Since then you in the TTFA corner and fighting anyone that dear say something against yuh boy. I will find the post when yuh switch.

If FIFA say the government cannot interfere with the TTFA business, then let FIFA give TTFA money. Why should the Government just hand over money? Yuh keep talking about Atiba Charles and the $400,000, but yuh eh go talk about yuh pardner involvement in the whole scam.

Here's what I know, Sancho and FS has done much more in Local Football with way less than yuh pardner has done. Run tell dat....Home Boy!

If nothing else yuh have a real vivid imagination.  Between you and FS I doh know which one jockeying harder to carry Sancho jockstrap.  Go ahead... find this mythical post where I "switch" as yuh call it.  From the time the TTFF announce a settlement with the players is when I start saying give them a chance.  Tim Kee and Phillips was already there so if it was about mih "pardner" (as you imagine him to be) why ah wasn't supporting them before?  After the settlement I continued to support the players, it wasn't until the start of last year with Sancho running to the press to threaten to wind down the TTFA that I started being critical of his tactics.  So, go forth on yuh mission and find this elusive post where I "switch"... show everybody how it "personal" fuh me.  When yuh done come back and tell me about "my boy" role in Atiba Charles throwing $400, 000 dollars of taxpayer money in the back of a Mercedes Benz.  Only a damn ass like you would believe that story.  All this talk about who do more for local football really eh make any difference to me.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 10:13:41 PM »
hahahaha! this thread linin up to be real kix. man get outed. lol.
but under seriousness, i think is a plain and simple case of sancho don't want gov't money going to pay ttff 'debts' - ie clear tim kee and sheldon names (not commenting on if that is hypocritical or not). same thing businesses saying. I think sancho think same thing the ticket-buying public saying (as shown by lack of support). I think the proposal that half the receipts go to players is meant to show the public that they should support - players, women team etc. Don't matter if gov't take a loss for that...I think he's trying to show by the talk about organizing friendlies himself, that as long as money going to players and not in the ttff shady pot fund he willin to put gov't dollars behind the team as often as possible (a justifiable use of tax dollars).
lol. he goin too far by trying to take over the role and make ttff obsolete though.  really look like he take the ministry wuk to make a pitch for ttff president after elections :)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2015, 11:35:01 AM »
really look like he take the ministry wuk to make a pitch for ttff president after elections :)
Dead Ray Charles seein da play, but yet men in heare acting like is blasphemy to point dat out lol

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »
really look like he take the ministry wuk to make a pitch for ttff president after elections :)
Dead Ray Charles seein da play, but yet men in heare acting like is blasphemy to point dat out lol

Nah, we all know that Sancho had his eyes on running the TTFA. I have no problem with that. But he or whoever is elected will have the fundamental issue of paying off the TTFA debt. Maybe he has financial backers that Tim Kee don't. My biggest question in this new situation is Jack Warner and the CoC. Is Sancho going to go after Jack and "his Fifa" property in Macoya. He aiming his cannon at Tim Kee, and quite rightly. What about the main men who put us in this big hole.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2015, 02:40:55 PM »

Nah, we all know that Sancho had his eyes on running the TTFA. I have no problem with that. But he or whoever is elected will have the fundamental issue of paying off the TTFA debt. Maybe he has financial backers that Tim Kee don't. My biggest question in this new situation is Jack Warner and the CoC. Is Sancho going to go after Jack and "his Fifa" property in Macoya. He aiming his cannon at Tim Kee, and quite rightly. What about the main men who put us in this big hole.

Unless I'm mistaken, he can't pull that trigger unless and until he is in charge of TTFA.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »
Anyone have any real applicable ideas to resolve the TTFA?

What is the TTFA doing now?
Why are the U17 women's, the U20 women's, and the senior women's team not preparing for the summer?
Why is no information being disseminated by the TTFA?
Why no interviews with the U17 players, coaches and staff?
When will ticket go on sale for the Panama friendly?
When will players for the Panama game be called into camp?
When will information be given in regards to the Olympic Team?
Who are the eligible players for the Olympic team?
What preparations will they have prior to competition?
What's going on with the U15 girls National Team?
Boys U15 National Team?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 05:59:11 PM »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 11:10:57 PM »
How Mr Sancho expects Mr Kee to come up with gate receipt money?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 04:53:41 AM »
I thought the women had a game on the 27th also?

I could have bet my last dollar that this would have never happened.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2015, 07:13:50 AM »
I thought the women had a game on the 27th also?

I could have bet my last dollar that this would have never happened.

The Colombian F.A. decided not to accept the invitation.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2015, 09:48:19 AM »

sancho in it for the money just like the rest of them.. he is no different if he gets in power, mark my words...

it was always about money and not about progressing and taking our football to the next level... i not surprised at how things are unraveling because all of them men fighting for control of our football and none of them are qualified or have the mindset to take it to the next level or the level we are supposed to be at.... real sad if you ask me and a great coach that can take us places is stuck between these power hungry mad men...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2015, 09:50:34 AM »

sancho in it for the money just like the rest of them.. he is no different if he gets in power, mark my words...

it was always about money and not about progressing and taking our football to the next level... i not surprised at how things are unraveling because all of them men fighting for control of our football and none of them are qualified or have the mindset to take it to the next level or the level we are supposed to be at.... real sad if you ask me and a great coach that can take us places is stuck between these power hungry mad men...

Just out of interest....there may be a new Minister of Sport after the election, so who would you like to see in that role?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2015, 12:28:09 PM »

Just out of interest....there may be a new Minister of Sport after the election, so who would you like to see in that role?

You studying them. Is only ex-pats who smart enough Locals need help to tie their shoe laces.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2015, 11:12:46 PM »
This muppet...

“My Cabinet colleagues are really a good bunch of people based on what I have seen,” Sport Minister Brent Sancho told Wired868. “Every discussion that they have in Parliament and outside of Parliament is for the better of Trinidad and Tobago. The Prime Minister in particular has really impressed me…

http://wired868.com/2015/03/22/no-brainer-sancho-defends-decision-to-join-pp-government/#sthash.lFopAqyp.iGHF6xkM.dpuf

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2015, 06:31:52 AM »
He is a politician now!. Maybe he was a politician all along. It now official. Good move Kamla

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2015, 08:17:23 AM »
so in all that interview, which seemed to comment on many good things, ideas, even the staying grounded response. Y'all couldn't get by, the 1st paragraph, the politics. I wish ppl won't let the politics restrict them or hold them back, I'm glad he isn't letting that happen. .. but then many of my wishes don't come true. So I found it better when I help things progress, even if it not as I want, get thru your good deed faster, as long as it's good, then maybe we can get to mine. Rather than we fighting as to what good deed should happen, and who  should go first, and nothing getting done. Go Brent. Let ppl wait for the own goal, which may come, but not because you wasn't working yuh tail off.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:18:54 AM by maxg »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2015, 11:05:37 AM »
Max, "assumption is the mother of all f**k ups." Don't assume people couldn't get past the first sentence, I read the entire interview and there was no substance to it whatsoever. Judging from the comments to the article it is evident I wasn't the only oneWho felt that way.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2015, 02:50:45 PM »
Max, "assumption is the mother of all f**k ups." Don't assume people couldn't get past the first sentence, I read the entire interview and there was no substance to it whatsoever. Judging from the comments to the article it is evident I wasn't the only oneWho felt that way.
True dat..but barring a daily journal and he publishing his goals and plans in the media.. I don't know what else we want from the man. He works for the public, but shouldn't be subjected to a daily audit, to each citizen of TT. I find the man operating quite good so far. Even if I not here to see, but if I was there, I would have had my eye o everybody..not just on him.
add: many of the negative comments however, was about tribe party
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:59:32 PM by maxg »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2015, 02:56:56 PM »
True dat..but barring a daily journal and he publishing his goals and plans in the media.. I don't know what else we want from the man. He works for the public, but shouldn't be subjected to a daily audit, to each citizen of TT. I find the man operating quite good so far. Even if I not here to see, but if I was there, I would have had my eye o everybody..not just on him.

Max how close yuh following the political situation in Trinidad?  My own personal misgivings about Sancho's motivation etc. aside... it takes real belly to align yuhself with the den of thieves that is this current PP government.  And then to come out and say that these are a bunch of "good people"?  Who he fooling?  These people thiefing money left and right, and he singing dey praises??

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=51615.msg922803#msg922803

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2015, 03:09:31 PM »

Max how close yuh following the political situation in Trinidad?  My own personal misgivings about Sancho's motivation etc. aside... it takes real belly to align yuhself with the den of thieves that is this current PP government.  And then to come out and say that these are a bunch of "good people"?  Who he fooling?  These people thiefing money left and right, and he singing dey praises??

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=51615.msg922803#msg922803
I not ready to say some bad apples spoil the whole bunch, but I won't put my head on any block for any PARTY politician either. I don't think you believe, Everybody in the PP is a bunch of thieves, and ALL there supporters mad, on crack or just in for themselves..and all PNM candidates only care for the country, always have. Nah. nor are you saying Sancho musbe a thief cause he align with PP.  You live in the States long time, you know better. Is Sancho we hoping & helping, I think. He inside doing a job, should he say "Well, I know I working with a bunch of thieves, but I will do the best job I can, given the time" You think if he see thiefing, he might hold a bag ? I don\t think so. even if I have been wrong before..

add: at some point we have to trust..
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 03:12:47 PM by maxg »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2015, 05:16:47 PM »
Corruption is invoked as indictment of this government, but it's not merely corruption that's at the essence of expressed opposition. The disapprobation lies in the sense that the government is morally bankrupt, and is naked even politically, having lost the moral authority with which it was vested on the first day it assumed office.

Globally, corruption is known to exist, and the broader international community accepts that there is an "acceptable level" of corruption. However, the state of play regarding corruption, under this government, long has exceeded those bounds.

Sancho's comments on corruption in the present government, relative to other governments, miss the heart of the matter. At present, mere association with this government is a race to the bottom, not the top. Things are well beyond the point of mitigating the governance deficit effectuated by retributive and distributive preferences of a party whose imperative for governing has been to plunder state resources, distort social harmony, and skirt with anti-democratic responses to sustain continuity in office.

Seeking to implement a comprehensive sports policy framework under the present dispensation can never occur absent a critique of the broader political environment, regardless of how benevolent one's intentions are in the abstract.

The Minister is asking the citizenry to engage in an arithmetic of separating good from ill, per his involvement - when perhaps the better approach would have been to not associate with the evident iills from the inception. The public need not engage in the preferred arithmetic. And, even if they do, there's the likelihood that the resulting calculus is unfavorable.

It's unlikely that anything other than cosmetic change will occur between now and Election Day. Gambling with one's reputation given such political variables is an exercise in poor investment.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:25:37 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2015, 09:17:42 PM »
Max, if yuh lie with dogs yuh'll wake up with fleas... besides, my comments are about more than just the association, which is bad enough in itself.  This man gone from passive association (that is, if that was ever the case) to outright endorsement.  I invite you to take a gander at the kinds of things this government has tacitly accepted, if not encouraged amongst its ranks.

This man sat on four state boards, when it's impossible to even get in the building where jobs are being handed out.  Four state boards... yet Sancho's Sanko's leader claims she didn't know this man was a UNC operative.  But is Brent man... we should give him ah pass.

Corruption is invoked as indictment of this government, but it's not merely corruption that's at the essence of expressed opposition. The disapprobation lies in the sense that the government is morally bankrupt, and is naked even politically, having lost the moral authority with which it was vested on the first day it assumed office.

Globally, corruption is known to exist, and the broader international community accepts that there is an "acceptable level" of corruption. However, the state of play regarding corruption, under this government, long has exceeded those bounds.

Sancho's comments on corruption in the present government, relative to other governments, miss the heart of the matter. At present, mere association with this government is a race to the bottom, not the top. Things are well beyond the point of mitigating the governance deficit effectuated by retributive and distributive preferences of a party whose imperative for governing has been to plunder state resources, distort social harmony, and skirt with anti-democratic responses to sustain continuity in office.

Seeking to implement a comprehensive sports policy framework under the present dispensation can never occur absent a critique of the broader political environment, regardless of how benevolent one's intentions are in the abstract.

The Minister is asking the citizenry to engage in an arithmetic of separating good from ill, per his involvement - when perhaps the better approach would have been to not associate with the evident iills from the inception. The public need not engage in the preferred arithmetic. And, even if they do, there's the likelihood that the resulting calculus is unfavorable.

It's unlikely that anything other than cosmetic change will occur between now and Election Day. Gambling with one's reputation given such political variables is an exercise in poor investment.

I couldn't have said it any better... every single word is spot on.  The level of thievery is unprecedented, which itself is an understatement, it has been astronomical. $360 million dollars in legal work the government outsourced, including $1.75 million to a company that was dormant, and which had no experience or expertise in legal affairs/legal services.  The president of the company being a friend and client of Anand Ramlogan.  But anyways... people just want to concentrate on dey football talk.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2015, 12:27:21 PM »

Firstly- these allegations of stolen money is just that - allegations, nothing has been proven with the exceptions of Mr.Jack Warner.
When making political statements - only the facts matter. The decision for Mr.Brent to align himself with the current administration is just that - his decision. Sure you can tell yourself, "In my opinion he made a poor decision", but the fact is UNC wanted someone with experience and a proven track record of success, thus Brent fit met the job requirement.

Instead of been upset of Mr.Brent association with the administration that perhaps will not celebrate another term in your eyes is a waste of a potential PNM candidate.. bleh. No one can tell the future however we can look at the facts, check our status and recognize that we are not in a position to make a difference and the people who can are always victims of criticism no matter what, because some people are set in a certain way of thinking and there is no changing that. For me, I am happy we have Mr. Brent services and happy to see him get a chance to make a difference regardless of the party he choose to be in - and it will be his choice whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:09:35 PM by SWO_TNTFAN »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »
Talk about missing the forest for the trees...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2015, 12:40:33 PM »
Talk about missing the forest for the trees...
:beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2015, 12:43:13 PM »
Both of you enlighten me . 1.2.3 go.  :beermug:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2015, 02:52:19 PM »
Dan that might take years if you as naive as what yuh post above ::)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2015, 02:06:00 AM »
Forgive my naïveté , as we mean well.. When I ask my children to represent T & t next week, it's to represent all ppl of TT, irregardless of religion, vocation, political party or agenda. If I am asked to serve in any way ( 35 years ago, I hoped football), now would most likely be in a sporting capacity, or social development capacity, although I may never be called, i would say yes, as it's for the benefit of everything good for my country of birth, in spite of which ruling party in power. I have friends and aquaintance, who chose different paths in life, many not good, those knew not to persuade me, as my strength was my integrity. I don't expect different from Sancho or any other individual called.if they cannot keep their integrity intact during the course of their duty for their country, I can only pity them, but they not less, or more, Trini than I.

Us soldiers rarely judge.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 02:13:25 AM by maxg »

1]; } ?>