April 26, 2024, 12:44:53 AM

Author Topic: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.  (Read 31344 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2015, 01:33:01 PM »
RTK is in fact muslim

interesting... i'll take your word for it, as I have never heard that from anyone, but then again, I never inquired...

it would explain the power dynamic going on and where the struggle lies sadly...

I also think they are both associated with the Black Caucus movement.

both?? sancho and TK? or you mean mohammed and TK?

LOL mohammed and TK

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2015, 01:36:43 PM »
RTK is in fact muslim

interesting... i'll take your word for it, as I have never heard that from anyone, but then again, I never inquired...

it would explain the power dynamic going on and where the struggle lies sadly...

I also think they are both associated with the Black Caucus movement.

both?? sancho and TK? or you mean mohammed and TK?

LOL mohammed and TK

thanks brother :beermug:

so its an ole boys club... neither of them competent enough to run our football, but belong to the same caucus so they scratching each other back and digging out our football program eyes in the process...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2015, 09:15:14 AM »
http://socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/67-mens-senior-team/1971-notice-from-the-ttff-regarding-david-nakhid.html

http://legacy.guardian.co.tt/archives/2005-10-25/sports4.html

Almost Everyone remembers that... The only thing I can say is, in other sports the teams share their videos to the opponent... It's normal place...JW and them made their money as well.. What Nakhid did was wrong but people can be forgiven for their past indiscretions... It was bitterness and treachery to a certain extent, but we prevailed regardless, God had that preordained for us, not even Nakhid could have stopped that..

In terms of the racist remark, can anyone share what was that racist remark? I forgot about that...

Nakhid supports this current team I believe and he wishes them well so I believe he's moved on and may have realized he made his mistakes and was sorry for it... Maybe he should address them and put it to rest...
Obviously, some things although addressed can never be put to rest, ad nauseum....oops did I make a wrong thread post ?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:17:45 AM by maxg »

1]; } ?>