April 27, 2024, 07:06:17 AM

Author Topic: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.  (Read 31411 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho says no more funding for TTFA...unless.
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2015, 07:05:03 AM »
2 more months and this f00cker gone.

We have 3 teams playing right now, de men and women Pan Am teams and we senior team, Sancho of all people should know that its very costly to run a team, really, what can US$100,000 cover?

Sancho right to question two things,,,,,, however.....

1. The TTFA is poorly run and manage and the way people get jobs there is crazy.

2. They need to open their books. But according to the TTFA the auditing company is the one they waiting on.

So what Sancho expect?

Is not like they saying no !!!

This is so dam pettie, Sancho is the softest rasta I know.

Actually, they do seem to be saying no. KPMG and Tim-Kee came to the Ministry and explained the delay. Sancho suggested KPMG produce a report for each year from 2008 with information available, so that there is at least some record in income and expenditure. KPMG promised they would deliver each year by a certain date with the final report arriving in July. To date, nothing has been received. Now you could say that maybe KPMG is the problem. However, if your funding is depending on this, surely you would chase them up and report back to the Ministry?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2015, 09:19:33 AM »

We have 3 teams playing right now, de men and women Pan Am teams and we senior team, Sancho of all people should know that its very costly to run a team, really, what can US$100,000 cover?

1. The TTFA is poorly run and manage and the way people get jobs there is crazy.

2. They need to open their books. But according to the TTFA the auditing company is the one they waiting on.

So what Sancho expect?

Actually, they do seem to be saying no. KPMG and Tim-Kee came to the Ministry and explained the delay. Sancho suggested KPMG produce a report for each year from 2008 with information available, so that there is at least some record in income and expenditure. KPMG promised they would deliver each year by a certain date with the final report arriving in July. To date, nothing has been received. Now you could say that maybe KPMG is the problem. However, if your funding is depending on this, surely you would chase them up and report back to the Ministry?

I find Sancho being unfair to ask for report from 2008. Wha, he think Tim Kee found money when he took over in 2012 and holding back?

Sancho probably interested to see what they could squeeze extra from de law suit case.

Tim Kee took over in 2012 and should be responsible from then, that makes more sense.

I dont understand why KPMG taking so long anyway, like de TTFA hiring a next Darren Millien?

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2015, 09:31:36 AM »

So what Sancho expect?

I find Sancho being unfair to ask for report from 2008. Wha, he think Tim Kee found money when he took over in 2012 and holding back?

Sancho probably interested to see what they could squeeze extra from de law suit case.

Tim Kee took over in 2012 and should be responsible from then, that makes more sense.

I dont understand why KPMG taking so long anyway, like de TTFA hiring a next Darren Millien?

Sam, you're kinda missing the point. TTFA need audits from 2012. This is what Sancho wants to see. To obtain these, there has to be continuity from previous years. (debts are carried forward, for example). So KPMG have to start at 2008 so that they can accurately audit 2012. Sancho doesn't give a toss about 2008/9/10/11 but they are a means to an end. So he wants to see that 2012 will actually happen and the way to do that is to request KPMG provide the earlier years as and when they are produced.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2015, 09:40:33 AM »

So what Sancho expect?

The longer accountants take, the more money they make... Simple...

Kpmg may be drawing out the process and TTFA is using that to their advantage to gain leverage ahead of the election.. They may also be telling them to hold back as well because some transactions may stick out and create concerns...

They are making it seem that the mos is making them suffer and harming national football, when in fact, the ttfa need to show some transparency and accountability..

You want the government to fund the national program but you're lying along the way and not disclosing info, if Sancho is careless and doesn't do his due diligence in dispersing money, he will be held accountable and look like the incompetent corrupt individual.

Everyone is only looking at TK sad sap story which is duplitious and that's putting it mildly..

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2015, 10:55:20 AM »
Can't wait to see how much the KPMG BILL  costing us.. bet they get paid before football staff & players too .. :laugh: with the money earmarked for U16 World cup, but w will use the money earmarked for WC qualify to pay that, then the money earmarked for X we will use for Y...and so on, and so on ..best take a  :laugh: than  :'(.. we livin life oui

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2015, 11:41:40 AM »

So what Sancho expect?

Sam, you're kinda missing the point. TTFA need audits from 2012. This is what Sancho wants to see. To obtain these, there has to be continuity from previous years. (debts are carried forward, for example). So KPMG have to start at 2008 so that they can accurately audit 2012. Sancho doesn't give a toss about 2008/9/10/11 but they are a means to an end. So he wants to see that 2012 will actually happen and the way to do that is to request KPMG provide the earlier years as and when they are produced.

FS, as an accountant myself that comment above isn't totally true. Sancho does NOT need the accounts from 2008 going forward. The carry forward (c/f) and/or brought forward (b/f) amounts should suffice when auditing incomplete records; so from the year preceding Tim Kee's appointment is good enough. Sancho is only trying to satisfy his curiosity. He and Tim Kee are playing politics. Tim Kee a little moreso than him. Tim Kee smell blood i.e. that the PP Government is on the backfoot and is trying to capitalise. More reason why the TTFA president and any other head of a sporting body should not be a politician.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2015, 11:48:43 AM »
More reason why the TTFA president and any other head of a sporting body should not be a politician.
this
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2015, 11:58:48 AM »

So what Sancho expect?

FS, as an accountant myself that comment above isn't totally true. Sancho does NOT need the accounts from 2008 going forward. The carry forward (c/f) and/or brought forward (b/f) amounts should suffice when auditing incomplete records; so from the year preceding Tim Kee's appointment is good enough. Sancho is only trying to satisfy his curiosity. He and Tim Kee are playing politics. Tim Kee a little moreso than him. Tim Kee smell blood i.e. that the PP Government is on the backfoot and is trying to capitalise. More reason why the TTFA president and any other head of a sporting body should not be a politician.

That was the explanation provided by KPMG at the meeting. The meeting was to clarify to the Ministry why 2012 & 13 were not available. The only reason Sancho even mentioned 2008 onward is because the production of those would show some progress towards 2012. Or, in other words, given the atmosphere of distrust, even the explanation from KPMG (professional as they are) still did not completely satisfy those present from MoS. Talk is cheap...and so we've seen.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2015, 12:21:11 PM »

So what Sancho expect?

That was the explanation provided by KPMG at the meeting. The meeting was to clarify to the Ministry why 2012 & 13 were not available. The only reason Sancho even mentioned 2008 onward is because the production of those would show some progress towards 2012. Or, in other words, given the atmosphere of distrust, even the explanation from KPMG (professional as they are) still did not completely satisfy those present from MoS. Talk is cheap...and so we've seen.
The only reason Sancho even mentioned 2008 onward is because the production of those would show some progress towards 2012.
Preceding 2012 is none of Sancho business as their would have NEVER been proper records. Sancho and the PP members in MoS are fishing for dirt on Warner and trying to sideline Tim Kee. Now I don't like Tim Kee eh, not because I think he's corrupt but because I don't think he should be TTFA president considering his political affiliations no matter who's in power. But yuh boy Sancho have an axe to grind and I ent buying it. I agree that he wants to run it right but he wants it his way with ulterior motives and dat pissing me off!!!!

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
Have any of you guys seen Sancho's reply to Tim Kee's "bullying" accusation on Wired868?? If not have a look now. He has just admitted it's about going after Warner and it is a political issue. Two frigging loads of hot cow dung is de best way to describe dem fools. Here it is...http://wired868.com/2015/07/14/sancho-ttfa-president-tim-kee-is-jack-warner-re-incarnated/

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2015, 01:00:14 PM »
Have any of you guys seen Sancho's reply to Tim Kee's "bullying" accusation on Wired868?? If not have a look now. He has just admitted it's about going after Warner and it is a political issue. Two frigging loads of hot cow dung is de best way to describe dem fools. Here it is...http://wired868.com/2015/07/14/sancho-ttfa-president-tim-kee-is-jack-warner-re-incarnated/

He has just admitted it's about going after Warner  Where has he said this? Thommo, you're so keen to prove your point, you're missing the big story...and it is BIG. Tim-Kee knew about at least one suspicious transaction, yet has always denied this. As for politics, hell yeah. Why should Tim-Kee be allowed to take political shots at Sancho without return of fire.

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2015, 01:33:11 PM »
Very interesting read from mr sancho. Now mr Tim kee it's time to show the books! Talk is cheap, show the books and prove everyone wrong............ I won't hold my breath as he is as transparent as a house brick.
Fail to prepare - Prepare to fail

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sancho: TTFA president Tim Kee is Jack Warner re-incarnated
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2015, 01:43:02 PM »
Sancho: TTFA president Tim Kee is Jack Warner re-incarnated
By Brent Sancho (wired868.com).

Sport Minister Brent Sancho responded to criticism by Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee by blasting the management of the football body as well as Tim Kee’s integrity and competence.

The following is the full text from the Sport Minister:

Since my appointment as Minister of Sport (in February 2015), I have been called on time after time to respond to criticism levelled at me by TTFA President Raymond Tim Kee.

In most instances, my responses have been off the cuff statements in response to questions from journalists.

However, I have decided now that it is time to make my position clear, once and for all, and not just correct the misinformation put into the press by Mr Tim Kee, but also ask a few questions of my own.

“The TTFF is the worst-run sporting organisation in Trinidad and Tobago, they flout all rules and procedures. They totally disregard all checks and balances that are here at the Ministry of Sport and the Sport Company. Checks and balances are very important for transparency, accountability and making sure we get value for money. This is taxpayers’ money we are dealing with.”

These are not my words, they’re the words of Minister of Sport Anil Roberts in 2011.

Yet here we are in 2015 and the same rings true. Yet I am accused of bullying Mr Tim Kee.

Mr Tim Kee was an important part of the TTFF administration which was controlled by Jack Warner, the master puppeteer. As a vice-president and, at one point, chairman of TTFF’s finance committee, it is impossible to believe that Mr Tim Kee’s curiosity would not have been aroused by huge transactions entering and departing TTFF accounts under the orders of Mr Warner.

In one such instance in 2008, Mr Tim Kee was copied into an email conversation concerning the distribution of a US$500,000 cheque. This cheque was converted to TT dollars and distributed into three accounts, including two TTFF accounts.

Within 24 hours of these transactions, Mr Warner advised his secretary, “do take note of the amounts which went into the LOC Account as well as the T&TFF’s account both of which must be repaid.” Mr Tim Kee was copied into this conversation.

Such a large transaction should have caused concern, not only because it was originally in US dollars, not only that it was layered into three different accounts, but that Warner was instructing that the money must be repaid.

For what innocent reason would such a transaction occur?

Mr Tim Kee, even as recently as yesterday at an extraordinary general meeting of  TTFA, stated that he had no knowledge of any suspect transactions made by Warner.

I am not an investigator. I am not an auditor. There may possibly be a perfectly innocent reason for this transaction.

But because I am not sure, three weeks ago I forwarded this to lawyers in the USA who will now investigate the transaction further.

Our very own FIU laws state that mere knowledge of such a suspicious transaction, if failed to report to the FIU, can result in a fine of TT$3 million AND imprisonment of up to 7 years.

From 2007 to 2009, over TT$17.7 million was paid to Warner controlled accounts from TTFF’s Long Circular Mall Republic Bank account alone, yet Mr Tim Kee, the current PNM Treasurer, was apparently completely oblivious.

And now I have to ask: Is Jack back? Is Mr Tim Kee the new reincarnation of Jack Warner?

Since my tenure as Minister of Sport began in February, I have frequently requested sight of TTFA accounts, which is a stipulation of the cabinet note so often referred to.

I did not insert this condition, but I believe I have a duty to ensure that this condition is met. Still, without sight of the accounts and in the face of several broken TTFA promises, I have continued to fund our National Teams.

Yet everything that goes wrong appears to be my fault. But the truth is that TTFA is poorly run.

Look at the comedy of errors, much of which has been laid at the feet of my Ministry: The visa-debacle, the frantic changes in players, the decision to pay match fees at Pan Am without any agreement from TTOC.

And before that, the Argentina embarrassment, the missing $400,000, the Akeem Adams T-shirt scandal, the players’ Jamaican impasse.

Yet none of these instances were the fault of Mr Tim Kee?

Yet through all of this, our National teams have persevered so that today, we stand proud of our team’s performances at both the Gold Cup and Pan Am.

We now face a period where everything that TTFA say much be examined closely.

Mr Tim Kee’s press release said: “By written communication… the Ministry was alerted to funds available to TTFA from CONCACAF.”

This is true. What Mr Tim Kee doesn’t admit to is that this information was given AFTER the Ministry had paid the air fare for the Gold Cup and AFTER the Ministry had made several direct enquiries.

Mr Tim Kee doesn’t mention that when, on the 25th of June, a TTFA official was asked: “Is it that CONCACAF will take care of internal flights and accommodation during the tournament, but TTFA have to cover travel to and from the tournament?”

The official replied: “That is correct.”

Or that on 28th June, that same TTFA official told PS (Gillian) MacIntyre that US$100,000 would be received from CONCACAF at end of July and was to assist with Gold Cup travel.

Meanwhile I received confirmation from CONCACAF that the funds had already been despatched. Yet still, TTFA continued to request funding from the Ministry, including a request to pay for laundry.

To date, I have paid match fees for Panama, Curacao and Jordan. I have just received a request for US$157,500 match fees for the Gold Cup group stage and US$70,000 for the quarter finals.

So which match fees does the US$33,000 on the TTFA pie chart relate to?

I have gone on record as a former player stating that players deserve the right to earn as much money as possible. However, I do question the right of TTFA to promise match fees and stipends to players that they simply cannot afford to pay.

Watch every word that Tim Kee speaks.

He says TTFA were successful in sourcing alternative funding. Were they?

Apparently, their alternative source of funding is the prize money earned when the players qualified for the Gold Cup.

How can Tim Kee lay claim to sourcing that money? He should be thanking his players for saving his skin. But Mr Tim Kee likes to take the credit rather than accept responsibility.

He says TTFA have reduced debts by $23 million. Well, then show us, Mr Tim Kee.

To my knowledge, $18 million of that debt was to the (2006 World Cup) “SocaWarriors” and was wiped off by the Government.

But, of course, Mr Tim Kee would never admit that.

The rest was paid with FIFA grants supposed to be used for grass roots development.

So, show us the books Mr Tim Kee. Show us where you have actually generated income and paid off your debts.

The truth is that Mr Tim Kee cannot attract any support from corporate T&T aside from some jerseys, bottles of water and Gatorade. Pro League clubs put him to shame. And with such a tiny amount of turnover, the PNM Treasurer still can’t account for his spending or manage to balance his books.

Mr Tim Kee has managed to keep himself in place until November in the hope that the Government changes in September and he will be safe.

Well, Mr Tim Kee, I say to you that with people like you leading the PNM, they will be lucky to retain their deposits. And come (the TTFA elections in) November we will, at last, get to see a truly responsible TTFA who are willing to be transparent and work alongside the Ministry of Sport.

Has there ever been a sporting organisation behave so disrespectfully towards its main sponsor?

And perhaps that explains why Mr Tim Kee cannot attract a dollar in sponsorship to TTFA.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:43:15 PM by Flex »

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »
More reason why the TTFA president and any other head of a sporting body should not be a politician.
this
That

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho: TTFA president Tim Kee is Jack Warner re-incarnated
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2015, 02:08:41 PM »
Instead of the he said-he said, I would appreciate if a journalist would really do the research and provide a more impartial view of what's happening between these two gentlemen.

Was TimKee even involved with the TTFF during the2007-09  period when Jack was taking money from the TTFF and putting it into his account? Besides what does being the PNM Treasurer have to do with this? At the least I find it laughable that theMinister would try to invoke Jack Warner when his very party and leader was bosom buddies with Jack and his main beneficiaries during the last election.

Lasana how bout an article that separates the politics and obvious personal animosity and focuses on what the TTFF has received, spent, requested, provided and not provided.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2015, 02:16:48 PM »
this

Totally agree!!!!!

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2015, 02:19:47 PM »
I hailed Sancho's appointment but he's ah imps just like Tim Kee. All he want is he panda Kelvin Jack or FS to get in so dey could do tings there way and I don't mean corruption eh but absolute power to fuel their egos. Look at de timing dem two fools decide to slug it out SMFH :cursing:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2015, 02:37:46 PM »
How Tim Kee could be Jack reincarnated?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2015, 02:37:53 PM »

you're talking rubbish... everything Sancho said made sense... the reluctance to show the books is indicative of TK and his corruption..

sancho may be pushing it a tad with the 2008 books but besides that it has been reasonable.. long time people calling for a well run transparent ttfa, so why are you falling for TKs tricks?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2015, 02:50:24 PM »
I hailed Sancho's appointment but he's ah imps just like Tim Kee. All he want is he panda Kelvin Jack or FS to get in so dey could do tings there way and I don't mean corruption eh but absolute power to fuel their egos. Look at de timing dem two fools decide to slug it out SMFH :cursing:

you want a transparent and accountable ttfa or you want it to continue like this???

The President of the TTFA should be neutral... TK lying throughout and you're mad because Sancho addressing the media... TTFA used a self employed driver who dedicated his time and money to the cause and was never paid and you are complaining about timing???

the players should focus on football and continue to win, it will give them the power and leverage... that's what they need to realize...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2015, 02:54:03 PM »
Instead of the he said-he said, I would appreciate if a journalist would really do the research and provide a more impartial view of what's happening between these two gentlemen.

Was TimKee even involved with the TTFF during the2007-09  period when Jack was taking money from the TTFF and putting it into his account? Besides what does being the PNM Treasurer have to do with this? At the least I find it laughable that theMinister would try to invoke Jack Warner when his very party and leader was bosom buddies with Jack and his main beneficiaries during the last election.

Lasana how bout an article that separates the politics and obvious personal animosity and focuses on what the TTFF has received, spent, requested, provided and not provided.

Read it again!!

Mr Tim Kee was an important part of the TTFF administration which was controlled by Jack Warner, the master puppeteer. As a vice-president and, at one point, chairman of TTFF’s finance committee, it is impossible to believe that Mr Tim Kee’s curiosity would not have been aroused by huge transactions entering and departing TTFF accounts under the orders of Mr Warner.
In one such instance in 2008, Mr Tim Kee was copied into an email conversation concerning the distribution of a US$500,000 cheque. This cheque was converted to TT dollars and distributed into three accounts, including two TTFF accounts.
Within 24 hours of these transactions, Mr Warner advised his secretary, “do take note of the amounts which went into the LOC Account as well as the T&TFF’s account both of which must be repaid.” Mr Tim Kee was copied into this conversation.
Such a large transaction should have caused concern, not only because it was originally in US dollars, not only that it was layered into three different accounts, but that Warner was instructing that the money must be repaid.
Mr Tim Kee, even as recently as yesterday at an extraordinary general meeting of  TTFA, stated that he had no knowledge of any suspect transactions made by Warner.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2015, 02:57:58 PM »

LOL, Thomo, come in here one day. I ain't got no power! I can't approve projects or make payments. I don't even work for the government! As for timing, well it's election time. Tim-Kee wants to be in the papers attacking Sancho, why the hell should Sancho not fight back?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2015, 02:59:45 PM »
Very interesting read from mr sancho. Now mr Tim kee it's time to show the books! Talk is cheap, show the books and prove everyone wrong............ I won't hold my breath as he is as transparent as a house brick.

Mate, can you stop using my phrases please? If Bakes was here he'd be accusing you of being my doppelganger again!

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »
Lol I do apologise but anyone can talk the talk now it's time for Tim kee to walk the walk and produce the books

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2015, 03:14:18 PM »

Sancho desperate and talking a big bag of rutten shit. Read Tim Kee interview with Flex, ah mean, I eh go swallow everything Kee say, but d man came in public and said it all, he eh go bold face lie.

Sancho trying to connivence himself and looking to make what he is doing right. Suffer we footballers.

Lasana on de other hand, looking for hits.

I refuse to click on that link.

If he write with facts and give de guys to answer, then ok, but he writing one side stories and then following up with another long ass article with some of de same quotes like de one before.

F00ck off Lasana, we team in de quarters and these kind of junk making it worst.

Get a real f00cking job.

Write about Kamla.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:17:33 PM by Sam »

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2015, 03:18:19 PM »
Did Tim kee speak to flex?? Or was it an email Written by someone else?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2015, 03:21:42 PM »

Read it again!!

Look, Sancho still searching for TTFF money and feel Tim Kee thief some.

Tell de 06 Warriors, they getting not a penny more.

Tell Sancho go and fight Jack for they money, he eh go go they though.

Jack will mash up all of them.

Sancho since he was a player was always a trouble maker, thats why his career got over years before his playing days was over, even they club in England didn't like he and Kelvin Jack.

I eh have a problem with them wanting to fight Jack Warner, allyuh go ahead nah.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2015, 03:22:29 PM »
Did Tim kee speak to flex?? Or was it an email Written by someone else?

FS, is that you?

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »
Afraid not mate are you Bakes? Lol I'm an outsider looking in and it seems like the only one trying to ruin football is Tim kee and his side kicks. It's all about scoring points instead of putting the nation on the footballing map. I can guarantee a new man in charge with transparently and corporate TNT will be back on board sponsoring and helping the national teams

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2015, 03:30:04 PM »
Here is the deal. The players are totally right to grumble for the money owed to them. But this scenario been playing out for a while now. Over a year.  They know the impasse between the TFFA/MoS. So what these players should do, is tell TTFA to f--k off, we not playing until we sign a contract. If they don't do that then the players are a gluton for f--kin punishment. You know the TTFA eh have money and your socalled benefactor, the MoS,  squeezing Tim Kee balls. What allyuh expect. Tim Kee don't seem to be going anywhere. And Sancho eh budging. So doh play for the national team until things straighten out.

1]; } ?>