March 28, 2024, 04:14:01 PM

Author Topic: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.  (Read 31007 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Jones calls for unity between TTFA and Sport Minister.
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2015, 06:03:47 AM »

^^ watch de ride Socapro  ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2015, 08:03:44 AM »

KJ should understand Sancho will not be Sports Minister after Sep 7th

Don't be so sure!
With the amount of folks from India, Guyana and elsewhere that the PP government have been regularising for the past year and giving housing to in the marginals seats, I won't be surprised if the PP government is able to steal the elections despite their massive unpopularity with real Trinbagonians who genuinely care about the country's future.
Trinidadians who want to get rid of the corrupt PP government need to ensure that they are all registered to vote and that all is in order with their names being on the EBC electorial list by this Thursday 23rd July latest.

Get rid of one corrupt regime for another... How do you quantify the lesser of the two evils when looking at platform and performance. If PNM win I sure as hell don't want Tim lee as our president of ttfa...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2015, 01:59:44 PM »
Tim kee wants to be Minister of Sports. Same ole sane ole- Same khaki pants. The more things change the more they remain the same.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2015, 02:15:24 PM »
Tim kee wants to be Minister of Sports. Same ole sane ole- Same khaki pants. The more things change the more they remain the same.

See what happens when you drink too much Puncheon  :)

So Tim Kee want to be Minister of Sports and Mayor of POS at the same time  :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2015, 02:23:14 PM »

See what happens when you drink too much Puncheon  :)

So Tim Kee want to be Minister of Sports and Mayor of POS at the same time  :rotfl:

ah waiting for the blight to wash away, this dark ominous cloud is hanging over our football, it's like in the cartoons when the cartoon character have a rain cloud following him over his head, well that is our football...

TK and the rest are that cloud... the football need a bush bath... come the agm ah praying  someone penetrate those regional boards and get their vote so TK is gone and is replaced with someone who could work with the government and move our football forward...

wcq coming and we still lingering like a rotten fart in a wasteland of disorganization... time to get we house in order

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2015, 10:09:29 PM »
Mos- who? No one has the key! But the capt right- time fur grown men to stop the sheet- fuh ah minister to get caught up onthe ame calling and power play shows a political immaturity.

Leh he go fuh Toco dem people should vote he arse out

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tim Kee refuses Sancho meeting; accused of using footballers as political pawns
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868.com)

Sport Minister Brent Sancho has accused Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee and, by extension, the opposition PNM party of using national football players as political pawns, as the ill-will between the two bodies appeared to reach a new low in midweek.

Sancho alleged that, on Wednesday morning, Tim Kee, who is also the PNM treasurer and Port of Spain Mayor, came to the Sport Ministry and stayed only long enough to say that he would not meet the Minister. Then he left.

Remarkably, the meeting was meant to finalise issues related to payment for the Trinidad and Tobago Women’s National Senior Team and Men’s Under-23 Team, as well as to discuss the upcoming Russia 2018 World Cup campaign and the Women’s Under-17 and Under-20 Caribbean Football Union (CFU) qualifiers.

“The PS (Gillian Macintyre) told me that Tim Kee didn’t want to meet  (with me) because I have a litigative matter against him,” Sancho told Wired868. “I found it odd since there were matters that needed urgent attention. They have athletes out there (at the Toronto Pan American Games) who are not receiving money and threatening to strike but they are showing no urgency. It took their representatives two weeks to come in and meet with us.

“We had worked on a projected budget for the 2018 World Cup that we wanted to discuss (with the TTFA) as the campaign is about to begin…”

Wired868 tried repeatedly to contact Tim Kee without success. TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips accompanied Tim Kee to the Sport Ministry on Wednesday but did not want to discuss their meeting.

“I would rather you get those answers from Raymond,” said Phillips. “Anything regarding what took place in that meeting, I would rather come from him.”

Wired868 asked if he denied the Sport Minister’s account regarding Tim Kee’s stated refusal to meet with him.

“No,” said Phillips.

Tim Kee’s alleged refusal to meet Sancho was notable for several reasons:

The Sport Ministry pays all the TTFA’s coaches and funds its various teams;

At least four active national football teams rely on State funding at present;

The 2006 World Cup bonus dispute has not been before the courts in over two years and is dormant;

Tim Kee has officially met Sancho on many previous occasions while the court case was in exactly the same position;

The current “Soca Warriors” captain Kenwyne Jones is also a litigant against the TTFA and was the football body’s 2013 Player of the Year despite the unresolved court case;

And, it was Tim Kee who requested the meeting with the Sport Ministry on Wednesday, after initially failing to respond to an invitation from the Ministry for over a week.

In the midst of the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup tournament, Tim Kee surprised the Warriors technical staff and Ministry of Sport by endorsing a press release that accused Sancho of bullying the football body and poisoning relations between the two entities.

Sancho, who will contest the Toco/Sangre Grande seat at the General Elections on September 7, said he suspects that dirty politics are at play.

“I am suspicious about what is transpiring (because) why would you not want to have discussions when you have players who are basically stranded?” asked Sancho. “The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that Raymond is trying to use the athletes as political pawns.

“When you listen to what is being said on the political platform where (PNM candidate) Camille Robinson-Regis is talking about Central FC (a Pro League club formerly run by Sancho) and me hating football. And suddenly Raymond doesn’t want to sit down to try to solve things for the TTFA’s benefit…

“It doesn’t correlate… Or maybe they do not want to tell us what happened to the CONCACAF money.”

The last TTFA press release, which targeted the Sport Minister’s behaviour, followed Sancho’s suggestion that the football body received Gold Cup appearance money, which was undeclared to the Ministry.

“The whole thing started when we found out they got US$100,000 and didn’t tell us about it,” said Sancho. “They did a pie chart after that which said that US$33,000 was spent on match fees. But over the past six months, we paid every single match fee and stipend (for the TTFA).

“So where did that money really go?”

Phillips confirmed that the TTFA did collect Gold Cup preparation funding but insisted the body did nothing untoward and can account for its spending.

On Friday afternoon, there was another surprise for the Ministry of Sport as the Trinidad and Tobago Women’s National Under-20 Team jetted off to St Vincent for CFU action without State funding.

“I found it a bit strange that they didn’t ask for funding for the (Women’s) Under-20 Team because, over the course of this year, we have paid for every single team that left these shores barring the TTOC’s teams,” Sancho told Wired868. “We have paid 90 percent of the operation cost for all national teams, including travel, accommodation, coaches’ salaries and match fees.

“All of a sudden, despite saying they spent all the money they received from CONCACAF and the fact that the General Secretary said they only had TT$30,000 in their account just over a month ago, they found the money to send their team to St Vincent.

“How much money did they really receive from Concacaf?”

Sancho said the Ministry of Sport will do its best to ensure that football does not suffer as a result of his soured relations with Tim Kee. However, he suggested that the process of supporting national football teams might be slowed as a result.

“I think he is trying to provoke a fight but I am going to continue to pay the athletes and the staff,” Sancho told Wired868. “I will pay the Gold Cup team and Pan Am teams as we said we would. And then we want to see how they spent (their Gold Cup money).

“I was hoping we could have some mature discussion but, if he refuses to meet with me, I don’t see how we can move forward. It is hard to tell what happens now as we were trying to meet to put forward some sort of resolution and direction.”

The “Women Soca Warriors” begin their 2016 Olympic qualifying campaign next month while the Men’s Senior Team plays Mexico in an international friendly on September 4 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

It is uncertain if the funding for either event will be jeopardised by the TTFA’s apparent position at present. Or if, like with the Women’s Under-20 Team, the football body proves that it can be resourceful when necessary.

The September 7 general elections and the TTFA’s internal elections, tentatively carded for November, are likely to have an important bearing on the future administrative relationship between the two bodies.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:35:14 AM by Flex »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Sport Minister Brent Sancho has accused Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee and, by extension, the opposition PNM party of using national football players as political pawns, as the ill-will between the two bodies appeared to reach a new low in midweek.
Sancho allegedly that, on Wednesday morning, Tim Kee, who is also the PNM treasurer and Port of Spain Mayor, came to the Sport Ministry and stayed only long enough to say that he would not meet the Minister. Then he left.

Look if the two ah dem have personal issues deal with it instead of mudslinging and like two nene carrying on with the BS and trying to score points. Our players have shown they are above the BS

Riciculous that ah so called minister acting like ah tanty man claiming that it is an issue with the PNM,! This is typical UNC kaka from the onset blaming PNM- the fight here is he and Tim Kee allyuh duke it out but keep the players and politics out of allyu sissy man game - Grow up and do what's right for TnT football
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:55:18 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Sancho allegedly that, on Wednesday morning, Tim Kee, who is also the PNM treasurer and Port of Spain Mayor, came to the Sport Ministry and stayed only long enough to say that he would not meet the Minister. Then he left.

Look if the two ah dem have personal issues deal with it instead of mudslinging and like two nene carrying on with the BS and trying to score points. Our players have shown they are above the BS

Riciculous that ah so called minister acting like ah tanty man claiming that it is an issue with the PNM,! This is typical UNC kaka from the onset blaming PNM- the fight here is he and Tim Kee allyuh duke it out but keep the p,ayers and politics out of allyu sissy man game - Grow up and do what's right for TnT football

Don't be ridiculous, TK walk out and didn't meet, that is not Sancho fault..

The WC qualifying campaign coming up and the man walk out the meeting?

What kind of games TK playing, he is destroying our football... I can't wait till they get rid of him..

This meeting could have been the first steps to getting our prep and 3 games, but of course, TK intent on destroying our football because he on this politics vibe..

Yet we have die hard PNM supporters on here that won't touch this topic and claim TK and PNM love football and want progress..

If they wanted progress, TK would have sat down and swallowed his pride and worked it out setting the ground work for our World Cup qualifying..

No President of TTFA should be a partisan supporter or hold office as a member of a political party, it should be neutral..

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Leh meh say dis to Minister Sancho  and  Mayor Tim kee.... If either one of you  want to fight go do so outside  . buss each other lips if yuh want , but hear dis we doh care about  what political party yuh belong to or are affiliated wth !!  UNC  or PNM   ah could care less .    Stop the B/S and all the political  games ..  It is time to  take the partisan  politics out of the football .. In other words Stop de F xxx ery . we tired of it

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Riciculous that ah so called minister acting like ah tanty man claiming that it is an issue with the PNM,! This is typical UNC kaka from the onset blaming PNM- the fight here is he and Tim Kee allyuh duke it out but keep the p,ayers and politics out of allyu sissy man game - Grow up and do what's right for TnT football

What kind of games TK playing, he is destroying our football... I can't wait till they get rid of him..

This meeting could have been the first steps to getting our prep and 3 games, but of course, TK intent on destroying our football because he on this politics vibe..

Yet we have die hard PNM supporters on here that won't touch this topic and claim TK and PNM love football and want progress..

If they wanted progress, TK would have sat down and swallowed his pride and worked it out setting the ground work for our World Cup qualifying..

No President of TTFA should be a partisan supporter or hold office as a member of a political party, it should be neutral..

Who itchng yuh arse? Yuh EH see the reference to the fact that both ah dem should grow up and put the hatchet aside and do what is right for TnT football!
Me EH have to be another one to get on yuh arse about your rant about TK - I doh care - I was simply responding to a minister who should stop jumping at conclusions that TK 's actions are precipitated by  political affiliations - stop blaming PNM and allyuh act like big men and settle the score. Just maybe these two men EH like each other regardless of political  allegiances. read the article again was it not alleged that Sancho was the one who made the conclusion thatTk's actions were by extension tattoo the PNM?what was the basis for that thinking?
Contro yuhgetting to quick at defending yuh own political  affinities- go piss yuh yellow trite in a corner and be objective nah.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 07:12:12 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
These two men politicking with the football.  All we want is for them to act as two objective men and deal with the football business.  Both men in politics.  I don't care who they are affiliated with politically; I want them to fund the football and give Stephen Hart the resources he needs to prepare this team for the qualifiers.  This is damn shit now.  We have a good coach that the players want to play for; people observing that we have a philosophy as to how we want to play.  If we keep this shit up, Hart will have no choice but to walk.  He's been very patient thus far.  Something gotta give after this election, for the sake of our football.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:17:55 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
These two men politicking with the football.  All we want is for them to act as two objective men and deal with the football business.  Both men in politics.  I don't care who they are affiliated with politically; I want them to fund the football and give Stephen Hart the resources he needs to prepare this team for the qualifiers.  This is damn shit now.  We have a good coach that the players want to play for; people observing that we have a philosophy as to how we want to play.  If we keep this shit up, Hart will have no choice but to walk.  He's been very patient thus far.  Something gotta give after this election, for the sake of our football.

This thing needs be settled soon, we need to lock down those qualifiers..

Right now we have a chance to make it to Russia and politics is messing this up..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

Who itchng yuh arse? Yuh EH see the reference to the fact that both ah dem should grow up and put the hatchet aside and do what is right for TnT football!
Me EH have to be another one to get on yuh arse about your rant about TK - I doh care - I was simply responding to a minister who should stop jumping at conclusions that TK 's actions are precipitated by  political affiliations - stop blaming PNM and allyuh act like big men and settle the score. Just maybe these two men EH like each other regardless of political  allegiances. read the article again was it not alleged that Sancho was the one who made the conclusion thatTk's actions were by extension tattoo the PNM?what was the basis for that thinking?
Contro yuhgetting to quick at defending yuh own political  affinities- go piss yuh yellow trite in a corner and be objective nah.

Have you ever heard the saying.. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?

Well TK is that horse, but it's almost like beating a dead horse to get him to perform and do well for our football

He needs to go, I not on the politics but his games is politically driven.. And it's affecting our football.. Whether you like to admit it or not..

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
What a bam c!!!!!

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, up steps tanty tim tee and proves you wrong. Put down the ttfa presidency tanty, and step away from it. Your services are no longer needed. However short lived your tenure as president should be, your legacy will always be remembered as "the reign of the lame brain"

What a f%&king disaster you turned out to be....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:27:10 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Honestly, I don't know who talking the truth here!!

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I ent believe none ah dem. Every story have two sides and we only hearing Sancho at the minute. Two bloody imps!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I ent believe none ah dem. Every story have two sides and we only hearing Sancho at the minute. Two bloody imps!!

Breds, I can't believe TK that bone-headed or stupid, or both. But then again, I remember I being dotish at times. But not all the time.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:00:00 AM by Deeks »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Openly accused lying

Not so openly accused misappropriation of funds

No more money

Team does good

Let's talk Budget

........but....wait....
Lying....... Misappropriation of funds

We suddenly willing to give dat man money

Why

I pity the fool....

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Openly accused lying

No more money

Team does good

Let's talk Budget

........but....wait....

Why

was that ever the issue? maybe I missed something, but I believe they always wanted 'accounting' for funds.. still the case and quite rightly so.

forget kams and rowley.. would love to see the minister and kimmy face off for the public in front of the public - once and for all. he say she say, he did , you did - kinda facking stale now.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

But Sheldon confirmed the facts.

Everyone here saying "stop the politics" and accusing Sancho of holding football to ransom, holding up payments etc. Now, look here. Trying to plan in advance for Russia 2018 campaign yet Tim-Kee selects his own date and time for a meeting, actually appears at the Ministry just to say he ain't meeting you? And now Sancho behaving like an imp?

Suppose he never made this press release and next thing we find there is no funding for 2018? Whose ass yuh gonna whip?  Sancho?

You're right about this having to stop. I can't realistically see Sancho inviting Tim-Kee to another meeting. At least Sheldon Phillips was man enough to sit down and discuss our world cup planning.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy

But Sheldon confirmed the facts.

Everyone here saying "stop the politics" and accusing Sancho of holding football to ransom, holding up payments etc. Now, look here. Trying to plan in advance for Russia 2018 campaign yet Tim-Kee selects his own date and time for a meeting, actually appears at the Ministry just to say he ain't meeting you? And now Sancho behaving like an imp?

Suppose he never made this press release and next thing we find there is no funding for 2018? Whose ass yuh gonna whip?  Sancho?

You're right about this having to stop. I can't realistically see Sancho inviting Tim-Kee to another meeting. At least Sheldon Phillips was man enough to sit down and discuss our world cup planning.

Thank you FS for shedding some light on the matter... Did Sheldon talk about the 3 remaiining friendlies we need to organize?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Openly accused lying

No more money

Team does good

Let's talk Budget

........but....wait....

Why

was that ever the issue? maybe I missed something, but I believe they always wanted 'accounting' for funds.. still the case and quite rightly so.

yes, but dem fellas coulda try and workout  dat shit out long time..........instead of d backs and forth......and the point still stands......why a budget now.....with said issues still hangin over head

forget kams and rowley.. would love to see the minister and kimmy face off for the public in front of the public - once and for all. he say she say, he did , you did - kinda facking stale now.

would not be opposed to this

I pity the fool....

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I find this a bit strange.

So he went to the Ministry to tell them that he is not going to meet with the Minister ??? That don't sound right. Something else at play there !!!

If he was not going to meet with the Minister then why did he go there in the first place ??????

Waiting to hare from Tim Kee.....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

So he went to the Ministry to tell them that he is not going to meet with the Minister ??? That don't sound right. Something else at play there !!!

If he was not going to meet with the Minister then why did he go there in the first place ??????

We only hearing one side of the story right now. I expect 'Football Supporter' to defend his boy Sancho so now I waiting to hear from Tim Kee.

Anyway what is most important to Football fans is to have the right preparation for our national men and women teams as they move forward.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

We only hearing one side of the story right now. I expect 'Football Supporter' to defend his boy Sancho so now I waiting to hear from Tim Kee.

Anyway what is most important to Football fans is to have the right preparation for our national men and women teams as they move forward.

Obviously I will have a bias towards Sancho. But, remember, I was there. When Tim-Kee told the PS that he wouldn't meet with Sancho, we were amazed and we met and decided that we wouldn't take the bait and the meeting would go ahead without the Minister. When the PS and I went to find Tim-Kee, Sheldon said he had left! I have no idea why he did this, but look: PS invited RTK to discuss U23 payments on July 12th. No reply. Another invite was sent. RTK rejected the meeting and requested another date. PS agreed. Then RTK actually attends the Ministry and refuses to meet with Minister. Then, when Minister ok's the meeting without him, RTK gone home.

I will add that Sancho was initially furious with RTK. As the main sponsor of TTFA, he felt he deserved more respect, whatever the political situation. 

But Phillips didn't deny Sancho's claim:

TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips accompanied Tim Kee to the Sport Ministry on Wednesday but did not want to discuss their meeting.
“I would rather you get those answers from Raymond,” said Phillips. “Anything regarding what took place in that meeting, I would rather come from him.”
Wired868 asked if he denied the Sport Minister’s account regarding Tim Kee’s stated refusal to meet with him.
“No,” said Phillips.

Anyway what is most important to Football fans is to have the right preparation for our national men and women teams as they move forward.  Clearly RTK isn't in agreement with you!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Obviously I will have a bias towards Sancho. But, remember, I was there. When Tim-Kee told the PS that he wouldn't meet with Sancho, we were amazed and we met and decided that we wouldn't take the bait and the meeting would go ahead without the Minister. When the PS and I went to find Tim-Kee, Sheldon said he had left! I have no idea why he did this, but look: PS invited RTK to discuss U23 payments on July 12th. No reply. Another invite was sent. RTK rejected the meeting and requested another date. PS agreed. Then RTK actually attends the Ministry and refuses to meet with Minister. Then, when Minister ok's the meeting without him, RTK gone home.

I will add that Sancho was initially furious with RTK. As the main sponsor of TTFA, he felt he deserved more respect, whatever the political situation. 

TTFA general secretary Sheldon Phillips accompanied Tim Kee to the Sport Ministry on Wednesday but did not want to discuss their meeting.
“No,” said Phillips.

Anyway what is most important to Football fans is to have the right preparation for our national men and women teams as they move forward.  Clearly RTK isn't in agreement with you!

I was going to post the Possible scenarios for the breakdown before FS's reply....(check out 1 and 2)

1. The meeting was to be with the P.S. and the Minister invited himself so Tim Kee refused

2. The meeting was delayed and Mr. Tim Kee found that he was waiting too long

3. Something was said while waiting that offended Mr. Tim Kee

4. The agenda for the meeting was different that what Mr. Tim Kee was prepared for

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

“No,” said Phillips.

I was going to post the Possible scenarios for the breakdown before FS's reply....(check out 1 and 2)

1. The meeting was to be with the P.S. and the Minister invited himself so Tim Kee refused

2. The meeting was delayed and Mr. Tim Kee found that he was waiting too long

3. Something was said while waiting that offended Mr. Tim Kee

4. The agenda for the meeting was different that what Mr. Tim Kee was prepared for

As Richard Pryor would have said: None of the Above lol

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WAKE ME UP WHEN SANKO GONE. TIM KEY MORE DIFFICULT TO BE RID OFF.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WAKE ME UP WHEN SANKO GONE. TIM KEY MORE DIFFICULT TO BE RID OFF.

and kimmy dun know this.

1]; } ?>