April 20, 2024, 03:39:58 AM

Author Topic: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.  (Read 31245 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA President Raymond Tim Kee demands respect, not politics.
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2015, 06:11:09 AM »
Not reading the rantings of a madman and I didn't reading his story. Erring on the side of my own expdrience. Isn't respect something that you earn and not demand? Tanty Tim, you lost me there.

Well, why did you not read the the story?

I read the headline. That was enough for me. If he had started by saying he has earned respect then, yes, I would have read his story for further information to support his claim.

Why didn't you understand my statement about respect. Let me reiterate for you. Respect is something you must earn.....dictators demand it. You cannot demand respect and receive it without the barrel of a gun. I neither have the time nor respect for someone who demands it and then try to support that demand with the ravings of a madman.

What are you? His supporting cast?

TK is a narcissist and I said this from the beginning and it is coming to pass, once more..

Ah fed call out these people that in the TTFA.... And it almost always falls on deaf ears in this forum..
Breds, when it comes to the TTFA nothing falls on deaf ears. Although, for me, it has become very difficult to give him the benefit of doubt. The fact that he has been unable to raise funds to run the TTFa, is the number one issue. If he had the money, we would not be talking about him like that. I honestly don't feel he can take the TTFA and the football to the next level. The UNC/PNM politics is affecting the football. Right now with UNC in power and having the upper hand, will not help him.

You are correct when you say respect is earn. TK is no Jack Warner. He don't weild the power Jack had. Anybody saying otherwise is disingenuous. TK don't sideline players and coaches like Jack used to do. He don't control CFU and 24 votes. He don't even has much saying in TT pro football. You can blame him for that. That is Dexter and them baby. He runs the national semipro. Now if you want to blame  him for how that is run. Fine. You want to blame for the U23 fiasco, the PanAm games fiasco. Fine. That manager, David Muhammed. Fine.

Now he was the right man/wrong man when Jack got busted. He found the association in a big trou macaque. He found a way to settle the outstanding debt of Jack Warner. The players get most of the money. TTFA still owe them as he stated. Jack said he owed the players nothing. He had an independent group write the new constitution, which has most of the things we on this forum demanded. You think Jack would have done that?

I am not a TK fan, but he has earn some respect for attempting to put the TTFA house in order, so the next president can function effectively. I do hope the next president is someone who can do a better job in attracting sponsors, not only in TT but outside of TT. We can't seem to depend on the local financiers when things are crucial. I do hope the next president is not a political party hack. This a big problem with our football.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:19:28 AM by Deeks »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2015, 07:09:34 AM »
Well said Tim Kee.

Sancho playing man for fool, he want to meet for what? and then he still not helping out?

He want to meet just to let de public know he want to meet?

De books in KPMG hands, is not like de TTFA hiding it?

Sancho is a dam backside and a half.

That is why Stern John did vex with him to for trying to squeeze money from him now he trying to make up and give Stern John a bling bilge to make him feel good.

De Men team did so well and now they not getting nothing and no government support while de CPL and de WPL getting all de support and none is Trinidad and Tobago official teams.

Sancho kissing de foreigners ass but ignoring the locals.

He saying he want to help but then he turning around and back stabbing de federation to try and make them look bad in public.

Sancho need to open he books at Central FC and give de players what he promise them.

No wonder Terry Fenwick call him ah imps.

Sam, you amaze me sometimes! Are you really so gullible? Look at this one sentence: The governing body of football in Trinidad and Tobago is expected to show leadership and vision in establishing a plan to advance the prospects of our national team programs, especially as our senior men’s team has emerged from an encouraging Gold Cup performance and is about to embark upon the Road To Russia 2018 World Cup campaign.

Can you not see the hypocrisy in that statement? Explain exactly what leadership and planning Tim-Kee put into place? What sponsors are on board? Their biggest expense is match fees, so how can they reduce those? Who will foot the bill for warm up games? How much do they receive from FIFA for playing in the World Cup qualifiers?

RTK: "Right Sheldon, here's the plan: We have a cabinet note sitting there so we don't need to raise a single dollar for Gold Cup, plus that sucker Sancho will pay all of our flights while we keep all of the Gold Cup travel allowance and prize money. Offer the players whatever you want in match fees, coz Sancho won't let his pals go without. Plus, it's election year so I'll just keep running to the papers so he'll have to back down. What's that, Sheldon? Sponsors? Nah boy, doh waste yuh time on dat. Sheldon, why are you wasting time on planning for 2018? Just send the bills to the Ministry. It will be our guys in power by then so we'll get everything we want and we can keep the FIFA money to pay for a new website."

I like that sentence and you making sense there.

But if all de companies is PP supported why would they support a PNM TTFA? that has been de issue.

De TTFA on de other hand, just waiting on government funds and I find that really bad.

In 3 years Tim Kee cah get one sponsor?

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2015, 07:15:46 AM »
Minister Sancho responds to TTFA president.
By Mark Pouchet (Express).

Ready to work alone

Minister of Sport Brent Sancho said he would continue to help the national men's senior football team to qualify for the FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia, with or without Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (T&TFA) president Raymond Tim Kee.

Sancho was yesterday responding to statements made by Tim Kee in a four-page letter to the media on the weekend, in which the Port of Spain mayor said Sancho had shown “a lack of respect” in dealing with the TTFA.

Tim Kee had also disputed Sancho's public statements about the TTFA on matters of transparency and accountability, the promised Government funding and communication between the TTFA and the Ministry of Sport.

But contacted yesterday, Sancho said: “I have absolutely no interest in Mr Tim Kee's political utterances. I want to make it very clear he (Tim Kee) has a political agenda and he can try to pretend otherwise. My main focus is with or without his inclusion, to chart a course to the national men's senior football team reaching the World Cup and putting things in place necessary for them to attain this goal.

“I will do whatever in my power to make sure. It is my clear goal and focus — the players and coaching staff and football team — as it has always been my focus since my inception (as Minister of Sport),” Sancho told the Express.

The former Soca Warrior said his Ministry continues to pay the coaching staff and players since he claimed the TTFA had reneged on its promise to both parties.

Sancho said the Ministry has contributed 95 per cent of the TTFA's source of funds and has continued to support national football.

“So much so that in the last year, this fiscal year has been a landmark year as it relates to funding to the TTFA. It has been unprecedented funding and a record-breaking year as it relates to funding from the Ministry of Sport towards the TTFA,” he said

Sancho said the Ministry is in the final stages of purchasing the parcel of land for the TTFA GOAL project, a grassroots programme that aims to target all areas in the country.

“While Tim Kee continues or tries to continue to use the players and football as a political pawn, we at the Ministry and this Government has continued to work extremely hard to ensure that football continues to strive, continues to reach all of the goals set,” Sancho said.

On the issue of the ongoing court matter between some of the 2006 Soca Warriors team and the TTFA, Sancho insisted he is no longer part of the litigating team and Tim Kee should have known this since he has had extensive discussions with current Soca Warrior Kenwyne Jones, one oft the litigants in that case.

“ We have made it simple at the Ministry, in what we ask for and continue to ask for...the TTFA to be accountable and transparent. That is crux of the matter,” he said.

Asked if the TTFA had not furnished the Ministry with audited accounts for 2008-2012, Sancho replied: “ We have asked and received information about CONCACAF monies for their (T&T's) participation in the Gold Cup but up to this minute we still have not gotten any official documentation other than what we were told CONCACAF gave them (TTFA).

They (TTFA) have said to us they have paid certain bills with this money but lo and behold the Ministry is left with the bill in our hand and we have had to cover again all they have said they had paid. So clearly they have not been transparent and honest in what they have said they have distributed,” Sancho concluded.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2015, 07:23:07 AM »
Here we go again.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:26:26 AM by Deeks »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2015, 08:15:26 AM »
I am trying to understand something.

Some main factors that Sancho pointed out.

The government contributed 95 per cent to the TTFA?? That is incredible, so a measly 5% the TTFA cant cough up?

So the TTFA spend T&T's participation in the Gold Cup money on something else and billing the MOS for the same thing they said they spend it on? Didn't Tim Kee said they used some on PanAm team but then the TTOC paid for the PanAm team? And everyone know the prize money Sancho, its only 125,000.00 USD, its on the CONCACAF website, not need for a official document, maybe on how its going to be spent.

What I dont understand is why can't the TTFA just open their books? Why do they need to wait for a SPECIAL auditing company, are there only one auditing company in T&T?

All this to me is very suspicious and the way things are going, it will only get worst for the TTFA if they not clean. I am also surprised that Sheldon Phillips came here with the same Trini mentality, secrets and lies?

Cause if they dod not want to open their books, then something must be wrong?

And Sancho is saying two things, one minute he wants the accounts from 2008 - 2012 but apparently, he does not want it anymore and just want the TTFA to account for the gold cup money?

The TTFA using the money they team earned for their personal gain and then billing the government for the same thing they said they used the money on.

Double standard.

Sancho definitely have an agenda and Tim Kee seems like he not telling 100% the truth.

To recipe for diaster.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Sancho vs Tim Kee the Thread.
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2015, 10:31:52 AM »
Well said Tim Kee.

Sancho playing man for fool, he want to meet for what? and then he still not helping out?

That is why Stern John did vex with him to for trying to squeeze money from him now he trying to make up and give Stern John a bling bilge to make him feel good.

De Men team did so well and now they not getting nothing and no government support while de CPL and de WPL getting all de support and none is Trinidad and Tobago official teams.

He saying he want to help but then he turning around and back stabbing de federation to try and make them look bad in public.

Sancho need to open he books at Central FC and give de players what he promise them.

Sam, you amaze me sometimes! Are you really so gullible? Look at this one sentence: The governing body of football in Trinidad and Tobago is expected to show leadership and vision in establishing a plan to advance the prospects of our national team programs, especially as our senior men’s team has emerged from an encouraging Gold Cup performance and is about to embark upon the Road To Russia 2018 World Cup campaign.

Can you not see the hypocrisy in that statement? Explain exactly what leadership and planning Tim-Kee put into place? What sponsors are on board? Their biggest expense is match fees, so how can they reduce those? Who will foot the bill for warm up games? How much do they receive from FIFA for playing in the World Cup qualifiers?

RTK: "Right Sheldon, here's the plan: We have a cabinet note sitting there so we don't need to raise a single dollar for Gold Cup, plus that sucker Sancho will pay all of our flights while we keep all of the Gold Cup travel allowance and prize money. Offer the players whatever you want in match fees, coz Sancho won't let his pals go without. Plus, it's election year so I'll just keep running to the papers so he'll have to back down. What's that, Sheldon? Sponsors? Nah boy, doh waste yuh time on dat. Sheldon, why are you wasting time on planning for 2018? Just send the bills to the Ministry. It will be our guys in power by then so we'll get everything we want and we can keep the FIFA money to pay for a new website."

But if all de companies is PP supported why would they support a PNM TTFA? that has been de issue.

De TTFA on de other hand, just waiting on government funds and I find that really bad.

and why you think TK can't or don't want to get one sponsor???

because if TK goes out of his way and this team does well under a UNC government, he will be defeating his purpose of getting back PNM into power...

so he giving a half hearted effort and putting the pressure on Sancho and the current government, but fabricating these obstacles..

allyuh men lacking the foresight to see the politics playing here with TK

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2015, 10:45:27 AM »
Well said Tim Kee.

because if TK goes out of his way and this team does well under a UNC government, he will be defeating his purpose of getting back PNM into power...

so he giving a half hearted effort and putting the pressure on Sancho and the current government, but fabricating these obstacles..

Contro, Yuh ever try flipping in de air and spitting in yuh kakahole at de same time?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2015, 11:12:59 AM »

I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2015, 12:01:36 PM »
Well said Tim Kee.

Contro, Yuh ever try flipping in de air and spitting in yuh kakahole at de same time?

nah not my ting but i see you try that with Bakes...

you ever try using your brain??? you think low comments will validate your stupidity???

Sam, you ever come to a SW.net lime or meet up with posters on the board?

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2015, 12:43:51 PM »
I am trying to understand something.

Some main factors that Sancho pointed out.

The government contributed 95 per cent to the TTFA?? That is incredible, so a measly 5% the TTFA cant cough up?

So the TTFA spend T&T's participation in the Gold Cup money on something else and billing the MOS for the same thing they said they spend it on? Didn't Tim Kee said they used some on PanAm team but then the TTOC paid for the PanAm team? And everyone know the prize money Sancho, its only 125,000.00 USD, its on the CONCACAF website, not need for a official document, maybe on how its going to be spent.

What I dont understand is why can't the TTFA just open their books? Why do they need to wait for a SPECIAL auditing company, are there only one auditing company in T&T?

All this to me is very suspicious and the way things are going, it will only get worst for the TTFA if they not clean. I am also surprised that Sheldon Phillips came here with the same Trini mentality, secrets and lies?

Cause if they dod not want to open their books, then something must be wrong?

And Sancho is saying two things, one minute he wants the accounts from 2008 - 2012 but apparently, he does not want it anymore and just want the TTFA to account for the gold cup money?

The TTFA using the money they team earned for their personal gain and then billing the government for the same thing they said they used the money on.

Double standard.

Sancho definitely have an agenda and Tim Kee seems like he not telling 100% the truth.

To recipe for diaster.

I don't think Sancho (or anyone) believes that  Tim -Kee is thieving money. But it is evident that he doesn't want to share information about money. What they may not want to do is explain exactly what they are spending money on.
For example, if a village cricket club submits a proposal for a village windball competition they would list all of the expenses, then the expected income and request support for the balance.
But TTFA budgets for Gold Cup have shown no income, but still listed expenditure such as flights, laundry, excess baggage, visa costs, insurance.

As you have pointed out, the prize money for Gold Cup is on the CONCACAF website, so it's no secret. Perhaps previous Ministers didn't check? Certainly, the Permanent Secretary didn't know. But the point is, why not declare it? TTFA say they earmarked the money for other uses. With respect, that ain't their decision. Taxpayers are funding the Gold Cup campaign not other projects. Now if you want help with the U17's or U20's, fine. Ask. You may not get funded, but then, maybe you will. Either way, taxpayers money was spent when there was already income in place.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »
Well said Tim Kee.

you ever try using your brain??? you think low comments will validate your stupidity???

Yea, yuh mammy didn't tell she ah meet she in ah game once?

Ah Flex Bakes, real beat yuh ass one time yuh know, yuh like using de man name and he not even here.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2015, 01:28:15 PM »
Well said Tim Kee.

Yea, yuh mammy didn't tell she ah meet she in ah game once?

Ah Flex Bakes, real beat yuh ass one time yuh know, yuh like using de man name and he not even here.

Not what I hear from yuh sister when she was having some pillow talk...I hear my moms diss yuh because she not into dwens..

Bakes beat he self off.. That's why you and others was hiding his real identity from the board... Yuh like to associate with liars ent?

Funny thing is no one ever meet you from the elders on the board and if they did.. You're not who you say you are..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:31:01 PM by Controversial »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2015, 01:36:31 PM »

Not what I hear from yuh sister when she was having some pillow talk...I hear my moms diss yuh because she not into dwens..

Bakes beat he self off.. That's why you and others was hiding his real identity from the board... Yuh like to associate with liars ent?

Funny thing is no one ever meet you from the elders on the board and if they did.. You're not who you say you are..

Dont have a sister, maybe it was yuh cousin?

Bakes, identity is his business, not mines, I not like you eager to meet man.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2015, 01:39:10 PM »

Dont have a sister, maybe it was yuh cousin?

Bakes, identity is his business, not mines, I not like you eager to meet man.

Nah not into the incest... We see the negative results of it with you already.. Inbreeding not in my family...

Eagar? LoL why you so eager to protect him and stand up for a liar? Suit your agenda maybe?

Anyways I want to discuss football, like why TK walk out and why he can't pull together sponsors from his own circle of friends and business associates.. Everyone putting pressure on MOS but not on TK

Ask yourself why? Because it is politically driven, it has members of the community that will not support TK, I know that personally.. But he has his connections.. Use them TK, but he doesn't want to because success for the team will reflect positively on the current government..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:43:36 PM by Controversial »

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2015, 03:36:35 PM »
Wha kinda mauvais langue  and petty talk   friggery of a topic goin on now  Eh contro n sam allyuh leave dat out de football nah ....... Leh meh just say dis  ah really tired of  all the political partisan talk ... along with de Bull /S.... This kinda F/up  devisive attitude is clearly  evident   in TnT at the moment .  Come on folks  what de  hell going now ?  I for one doh give a damn  about who or what party in power UNC or PNM  i could care less ... 

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2015, 03:51:26 PM »
Wha kinda mauvais langue  and petty talk   friggery of a topic goin on now  Eh contro n sam allyuh leave dat out de football nah ....... Leh meh just say dis  ah really tired of  all the political partisan talk ... along with de Bull /S.... This kinda F/up  devisive attitude is clearly  evident   in TnT at the moment .  Come on folks  what de  hell going now ?  I for one doh give a damn  about who or what party in power UNC or PNM  i could care less ... 

Talk to the king of mauvais langue .... He is a clown that has some creativity but it's all lies though... I don't care about either party.. I care about football but understand the landscape and how it works..

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »
seems like Samcho  vs  Tim troversial , but on a serious note, thanks to socawarriors.net and de army of posters and thousands of views, where is anil?? where is jack?? an de 2 million dollar flag minister?? seems like men eh rushing fuh no office in de sports ministry, especially if they had intentions ah teefin, the reality their name could end up on a web site getting exposed, then front page, then court house is to close for  comfort...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2015, 09:48:51 PM »
excerpts from the new constitution:

Article   3   Neutrality and non-discrimination

1   TTFA is neutral in matters of party politics and religion.

2   Discrimination of any kind against a country, private person or group of people on account of race, skin colour, ethnic, national or social origin, gender, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, wealth, birth or any other status, sexual orientation or any other reason is strictly prohibited and punishable by suspension or expulsion.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 06, 2015, 04:02:24 PM »
Tim kee going and be in Andre baptiste program at 630pm today...95.5fm if anyone interested...I think it might be very insightful...unfortunately I'm at work and won't be able to tune in..
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 06, 2015, 04:38:26 PM »
LIVE INTERVIEW with Trinidad and Tobago Football Association President, Raymond Tim Kee, and General Secretary, Sheldon Phillips. TUNE IN right now!
http://tunein.com/radio/i955-FM-s50075/
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 06, 2015, 04:44:43 PM »
now sancho have ah voice recording to pick apart and disprove........dat lyer timkee tellin lies on radio now :P
I pity the fool....

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2015, 09:33:23 AM »
this Sancho vs Tim kee thing goes deeper down the rabbit hole, is really rasta city  vs muslims  because pnm came into power after 1990 thanks to abu baka, manning became PM via a coup and was ousted via a coup within the pnm thanks to Rowley, who in turn handed kamla the keys to the treasury on a silver platter, and this is where contracts changed hands and bodies are falling since then to now,like Sodom and Gomorrah if one person could step forward with the truth we could save tnt, but the whole lot drowning in billions, the words of desmond carthy still echoing today in their heads 'all ah we thief'.....   

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2015, 10:00:07 AM »
this Sancho vs Tim kee thing goes deeper down the rabbit hole, is really rasta city  vs muslims  because pnm came into power after 1990 thanks to abu baka, manning became PM via a coup and was ousted via a coup within the pnm thanks to Rowley, who in turn handed kamla the keys to the treasury on a silver platter, and this is where contracts changed hands and bodies are falling since then to now,like Sodom and Gomorrah if one person could step forward with the truth we could save tnt, but the whole lot drowning in billions, the words of desmond carthy still echoing today in their heads 'all ah we thief'.....   

Ah guess David Muhammad wok secure then, because Tim Kee hire him because he is muslim, even though he constantly f00cking up.

Ah wish PP/UNC lose elcetion boy.

Lard, go love to see Sancho face.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2015, 10:12:34 AM »

Ah guess David Muhammad wok secure then, because Tim Kee hire him because he is muslim, even though he constantly f00cking up.

but yuh love seeing TK face ent???  :D

after TK blank Flex for so long on here and conveniently pop up before elections and facing a heavy defeat at the agm... allyuh men is fools yes.. all that grand charge yuh eating up like sauce doubles on a friday evening, will give you belly wuk...

if TK have his padnahs in charge... you will see how that friendliness and convenient interviews dry up...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2015, 10:54:25 AM »

Is RTK a Muslim?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2015, 10:57:31 AM »

Is RTK a Muslim?

i don't think so... but i believe OTB was referring to political alignment with gangs... namely pnm with the muslim faction and rasta city with the unc... regarding the shifts in govt contracts

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2015, 11:07:52 AM »
RTK is in fact muslim
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2015, 11:11:14 AM »
RTK is in fact muslim

interesting... i'll take your word for it, as I have never heard that from anyone, but then again, I never inquired...

it would explain the power dynamic going on and where the struggle lies sadly...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2015, 12:48:49 PM »
RTK is in fact muslim

interesting... i'll take your word for it, as I have never heard that from anyone, but then again, I never inquired...

it would explain the power dynamic going on and where the struggle lies sadly...

I also think they are both associated with the Black Caucus movement.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »
RTK is in fact muslim

I also think they are both associated with the Black Caucus movement.

both?? sancho and TK? or you mean mohammed and TK?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:25:25 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>