March 29, 2024, 05:32:09 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (15-Jul-2015)  (Read 61047 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (15-Jul-2015)
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2015, 01:46:27 PM »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2015, 02:12:09 PM »
Also parsed Miguel Herrera's comments for clues, but he was unusually tight-lipped about sharing starters. Normally he shares. But, he did give clues. He believes in his formula. Sees Herrera as a dangerous option working in diagonal actions to penetrate and unbalance. Herrera and Guardado have licence to switch positions. He professes to have no idea what SH will do.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2015, 02:32:21 PM »
Also parsed Miguel Herrera's comments for clues, but he was unusually tight-lipped about sharing starters. Normally he shares. But, he did give clues. He believes in his formula. Sees Herrera as a dangerous option working in diagonal actions to penetrate and unbalance. Herrera and Guardado have licence to switch positions. He professes to have no idea what SH will do.

interesting, "the most beautiful game" as we all see it... strategy and mind games... I checked the link bro, but it shows an error...

the question is, will Hart really play a 4-3-3 this game? Too risky??

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2015, 03:05:43 PM »
Mexico vs Trinidad and Tobago: Pre-game press conference with Coach Stephen Hart and Midfielder Andre Boucaud
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/30aiBStEY8M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/30aiBStEY8M</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2015, 03:11:46 PM »
GOLD CUP PREVIEW: Mexico vs Trinidad and Tobago
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9Yjq3qwhLIc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9Yjq3qwhLIc</a>

GAME DAY: Mexico vs Trinidad and Tobago
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KuYS63NJ3HI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KuYS63NJ3HI</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2015, 03:15:40 PM »
Mexico vs Trinidad and Tobago: Pre-game press conference with Coach Stephen Hart and Midfielder Andre Boucaud
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/30aiBStEY8M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/30aiBStEY8M</a>

Fuentes need to do some sound editing before he post these videos, because you can hardly hear the conference... i had it on max volume and it was still low..

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2015, 03:29:57 PM »
glowing review for the coach there in the end. Keep it up Warriors, you making we so proud!  :beermug:

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2015, 03:59:36 PM »
we should have nothing to prove here. just rest the first eleven and introduce a second eleven for this game, why not keep our cards close to our chest instead of showing our hand when we don't have to. tonights game should be used to bleed players to higher competition and iron out some kinks that we may have trouble with.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2015, 04:04:35 PM »
we should have nothing to prove here. just rest the first eleven and introduce a second eleven for this game, why not keep our cards close to our chest instead of showing our hand when we don't have to. tonights game should be used to bleed players to higher competition and iron out some kinks that we may have trouble with.

Nothing to prove don't mean going out there and playing ah pack ah shit. Every man on the roster is a professional player and once you make the team then you better than most who still trying to make the team so I expect every player  to go out and their and play knowing these expectations.

So whether it is first, second, or third string team I expect to see certain tingz like shots on goals, good passing, possession, good defending

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2015, 04:14:11 PM »

Nothing to prove don't mean going out there and playing ah pack ah shit. Every man on the roster is a professional player and once you make the team then you better than most who still trying to make the team so I expect every player  to go out and their and play knowing these expectations.

So whether it is first, second, or third string team I expect to see certain tingz like shots on goals, good passing, possession, good defending
with all due respect i don't think the coach would travel with players that he thought were incapable of putting up a fight, no one is asking anyone to concede defeat either. all i am saying is why risk injury, cards/suspension and fatigue to first team players when we don't have to? we have capable alternatives who didn't get a run out as of yet, so why not give them a shot? this is not a must win game and win or draw we would be in new york on sunday playing either panama or el ticos. so i say use it as a tactical exercise to fix some things and bleed some young cherries.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2015, 04:22:24 PM »
I feel we should take a chance with this team, all we need is a tie, rest de regulars for de quarters?

Ah drop Cyrus because he carrying a card and we go need him later on.

Phillip
Williams
Bateau
Abu Bakr
Marshall
Joevin
Hyland
Cummings
Peltier
Winchester
Glenn

Don't be surprised if that team does well against el tri .... ;)

Good squad Sam but I would rest Bateau. He have a yellow too. Prob bring in David or another def.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »

with all due respect i don't think the coach would travel with players that he thought were incapable of putting up a fight, no one is asking anyone to concede defeat either. all i am saying is why risk injury, cards/suspension and fatigue to first team players when we don't have to? we have capable alternatives who didn't get a run out as of yet, so why not give them a shot? this is not a must win game and win or draw we would be in new york on sunday playing either panama or el ticos. so i say use it as a tactical exercise to fix some things and bleed some young cherries.

You must be new to TnT Football. Yuh never see a TnT team failed to put together good passes throughout a game and consistently take shots on goal? Really? This has been the norm when playing against top teams like US, Mex and CR.

Now my point is simple regardless which team is put out there later dem have to play good football and not just get dismantled and expect the fans to say iz ok because we rest players

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2015, 04:37:50 PM »
I feel we should take a chance with this team, all we need is a tie, rest de regulars for de quarters?

Phillip
Williams
Bateau
Abu Bakr
Marshall
Joevin
Hyland
Cummings
Peltier
Winchester
Glenn

Good squad Sam but I would rest Bateau. He have a yellow too. Prob bring in David or another def.

Ah like Abu Bakr fight, but who replaces him in the line-up, if we rest him? Would like to see him subbed of in the second
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »
I work evenings and the game coincided with work today.

Somehow, I got ill this morning.  :( 

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2015, 05:06:04 PM »
All this hullabaloo. The coach have used different people in two previous games. I expect changes in the 3rd. This not a final. But is mexico we playing. The top team in our zone. This should be a good game for whichever Warriors the coach put on the field. Funny thing,we have had more success against Mexico, especially in WC, than against CR. Leh just enjoy the game nah. The game in jersy going to be the first battle of all battles. After we win than it will be the next battle   ... and so on.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2015, 05:06:37 PM »

Phillip
Williams
Bateau
Abu Bakr
Marshall
Joevin
Hyland
Cummings
Peltier
Winchester
Glenn

Ah like Abu Bakr fight, but who replaces him in the line-up, if we rest him? Would like to see him subbed of in the second

No prob with that.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2015, 05:06:56 PM »
I work evenings and the game coincided with work today.

Somehow, I got ill this morning.  :( 

stop drinking methelated spirit!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2015, 05:37:15 PM »
Cuba just took the lead vs Guat. Nice diving header.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2015, 06:01:54 PM »

Phillip
Williams
Bateau
Abu Bakr
Marshall
Joevin
Hyland
Cummings
Peltier
Winchester
Glenn

Bateau dont have any yellows...

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2015, 06:08:45 PM »

Phillip
Williams
Bateau
Abu Bakr
Marshall
Joevin
Hyland
Cummings
Peltier
Winchester
Glenn

Bateau dont have any yellows...

eh eh...Yuh right.  :)

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »
Brothers and sisters man at work....any links to view online....pleaseeeeeee!!!???
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
We've made 5 changes for this encounter.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2015, 06:24:56 PM »
Brothers and sisters man at work....any links to view online....pleaseeeeeee!!!???

http://zonasports.in/canal-6.shtml

try dat!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2015, 06:30:33 PM »
Starting XI vs Mexico:
Marvin Phillip, Sheldon Bateau, Yohance Marshall, Aubrey David, Mekeil Williams, Khaleem Hyland, Cordell Cato, Joevin Jones, Keron Cummings, Kevan George, Kenwyne Jones

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2015, 06:35:18 PM »
The leaked Mexican squad was right on point!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2015, 06:35:45 PM »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
Can't believe Hart risking Jones and Bateau

1]; } ?>