March 28, 2024, 09:29:00 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (15-Jul-2015)  (Read 61002 times)

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (15-Jul-2015)
« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2015, 07:10:00 AM »
I want the full game or at least the second half. anybody have a download or a link?

Here's the YouTube link to the full game, bro.  This version is in Spanish though, but I'm sure the English version of the entire game is somewhere on YouTube as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpja7u0HKig
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2015, 07:20:50 AM »
On Tony & Dale ... they just replayed A. Baptiste's commentary as the goals developed. De man sounds almost incomprehensible and overcome with emerging laryngitis. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hilarious.

Seeker is there a recording   ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:33:33 AM by Controversial »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
So no Glenn and Winchester... Do you think they will get a run?

Imagine no copa ... With quality games we will be a force ...

It just show that I am an armchair coach. I think I am the one was calling for Glenn to get a run. Coach had other ideas and they worked. But I do hope he gets to play. If not now, sometime in the near future.

I think he's keeping Winchester a secret so he can use him as an impact player. This competition is a war of attrition. Plenty hi tempo games in quick succession. The best squad will win this, not necessarily the best team. Once those legs get tired, Winchester will tear them up.

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2015, 08:44:49 AM »
So I was at a bar in Manhattan with about 100 Mexicans and just me repping and mannnn I thought I was gonna have to celebrate in the hospital the way them boys looked at me when we tied up at the end and I stood up dancing in their faces.

Anyway, hands down the best game I've ever watched from the Soca Warriors. 

Even though 2 of the goals were off turnovers, it was great to see the midfield push forward and have momentum in that 2nd half. Once we went down 2-0 you can see we started really pressing and that's when we were playing our best.

Cummings was great!

The thing I think we all said we wanted was for J. Jones to cross the ball in better.  Well there you go.

KJ....Oh boy.... KJ is like that kid in high school who don't try and teachers hate him cuz they know he is smart and he shows glimpse of brilliance but the majority of the time he lazy and just wants to do the bare minimum.  I'm not even mad at the Own Goal but that giveaway was unacceptable. Not the pass itself, but the body language and the lack of hustle afterwards.  If you give up a ball you better be sprinting back to try and prevent the counter. THAT MAN AIN'T EVEN WALK! HE stood there.  But then he goes and puts all kind of pressure and hits it off the cross bar and then holds the ball well and gets two assists and a goal.  I dunno what do say bout this man....

Phillips gotta come out for those crosses.  There was one cross where the Mexican player just mistimed it but had an open header from about 3-4 yards from the goal.  That can't be an option!!! He started to go out there and punch them at the end of the game but he needs to punch harder or grab them.  Great reaction save on the goal line from that header though. A lot of keepers would have bobbled that.

Defense has to stop ball watching.  Maybe cuz we were playing the younger guys and resting Cyrus and others but we've been really good this tourney with winning the ball in the air until last night. Gotta get back to how we were playing.

Even though secretly I wanted to play CR (Bad from as of late and Panama is playing pretty well and DIRTY as hell) I am proud of these boys and will be cheering my heart out at METLife.  One thing the Soca Warriors haven't done is played a full 90 min game with that much heart and passion and boy did they last night.  Proud day for us and all the Caribbean Teams moving forward.   :beermug:

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2015, 09:23:44 AM »
kudos to JJ he's a real man to remain focus taking dat abuse by de Mexicans.Cyar repeat what ah said  after Marshall scored. You'll may think I'm Donald Trump.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:05:17 AM by royal »

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2015, 09:33:57 AM »
i EXPECT A hard fought encounter this group match, T&T will come out blazing and try to get that early goal with open attacking play. Mexico feels this is a must win situation, they are in 2nd plac ein the group behind T&T and want to make a statment, they also will play open attacking football I expecta high scoring game with the victory to T&T 3-2!
THERE I SAID HERE FIRST PEOPLE!   ;D  :beermug:

AS I predicted it was high scoring game! most of the commentators remarked atht it was the BEST Gold Cup game ever, I agree, at least it was the best I've ever seen. most important, T&T top group C, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY  ;D :beermug: I expect to see T&T in the Semi-Finals, where I expect they would face Mexico again, this time for the #win. we have the talent, the coaching and the confidence to make it through to the Semi-Finals and conquer whoever we face there. I SAID HERE FIRST!
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2015, 09:36:27 AM »
kudos to JJ he's a real man to remain focus taking dat abuse by de Mexicans.Cyar repeat what ah said said after Marshall scored. You'll may think I'm Donald Trump.
:rotfl:

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2015, 09:57:47 AM »
I want the full game or at least the second half. anybody have a download or a link?
Full game can be found at http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/ In english and HD Quality
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:59:33 AM by MilkyX »
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2015, 10:45:08 AM »
Full game can be found at http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/ In english and HD Quality

Thanks!
Hart for president

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2015, 11:07:33 AM »

Thanks!
The video and audio for the first half is a little out of sync but the second half is fine
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2015, 11:42:56 AM »
thanks for the video link will check it out

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »
kudos to JJ he's a real man to remain focus taking dat abuse by de Mexicans.Cyar repeat what ah said  after Marshall scored. You'll may think I'm Donald Trump.

Donald  ;D what are your thoughts on KJ and his up and down play last nite?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »
On Tony & Dale ... they just replayed A. Baptiste's commentary as the goals developed. De man sounds almost incomprehensible and overcome with emerging laryngitis. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hilarious.

That would be something to hear
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
The Best Post- They owned the right to be called WARRIORS.KJ played like the old KJ and owed us that performance when he was in attack. Men have to fight for a place in this team that bodes well for the future. This team has brought a lot of joy to T&T let us hope it is an eye opener for Timkee and Sancho.
 Maybe Kamla has to step in and stop this foolishness about he say and men behaving like little children

Kamla is the one sanctioning the politics from Sancho's end. Do you honestly believe the PM cares about uplifting our football or scoring political points against the PNM to help her party win the elections?
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2015, 12:01:44 PM »
Not exactly the best reference, but I read comments on YouTube and mls.com which claimed that some of Mexican fans had urine in the water bottles. If this is true, this is WORSE than racism and Concacaf NEEDS to take action. If the USMNT experienced this type of conduct by the Mexican fans.. Trust me, Concacaf and Fifa would be launching an investigation.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2015, 12:40:11 PM »
Not exactly the best reference, but I read comments on YouTube and mls.com which claimed that some of Mexican fans had urine in the water bottles. If this is true, this is WORSE than racism and Concacaf NEEDS to take action. If the USMNT experienced this type of conduct by the Mexican fans.. Trust me, Concacaf and Fifa would be launching an investigation.

If the TTFA does not write/communicate to follow-up in writing with CONCACAF in protest regarding this matter, they would be derelict in their duty. This matter should have been on the table immediately. Urine or no urine ...

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 16, 2015, 12:47:31 PM »
my word what a game...i had a crew from SC went up to NC for the game...they left early as they were pelted with nuts and bottles and stuff... :cursing:      side note:  that white kit is  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 16, 2015, 01:11:56 PM »

Hoss....urine in plastic bags pelted at opposition players and fans is the norm when playing in Central America.  Yuh lucky if is jes urine sometimes.

Just one of those things you gotta deal with. 
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2015, 01:44:45 PM »

If the TTFA does not write/communicate to follow-up in writing with CONCACAF in protest regarding this matter, they would be derelict in their duty. This matter should have been on the table immediately. Urine or no urine ...

That's right. The TTFA needs to launch a complaint.

@ Palos.. I can take the bottle throwing and all the other stuff. But I don't think anyone would accept throwing urine as something you have to deal with. Today they throwing "pee bottles".. Tomorrow it could be something far worse. TTFA needs to take the right action.. If Concacaf is really committed to having safe environment for players, they should not wait on the TTFA to start action.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:48:13 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2015, 02:02:53 PM »
What even sickens me more.. the Mexican players/football federation have yet to denounce the behaviour of their fans. Usually whenever supporters shout racial slurs, their team members always comes out and denounce the conduct of their supporters.. This is also a way of separating the team from the few ignoramus who resort to that.. In this case the Mexican players and football federation are accepting this type of behavior by turning a blind eye and not denouncing the conduct of their supporters..

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 16, 2015, 03:12:06 PM »
What even sickens me more.. the Mexican players/football federation have yet to denounce the behaviour of their fans. Usually whenever supporters shout racial slurs, their team members always comes out and denounce the conduct of their supporters.. This is also a way of separating the team from the few ignoramus who resort to that.. In this case the Mexican players and football federation are accepting this type of behavior by turning a blind eye and not denouncing the conduct of their supporters..

quite right...i streamed the game through azteca deportes and besides from the fact that one of the commentator said "sigan tirando botellas" (i couldn't tell if he was being saracastic)  there was no mention made of the intimidating, reprehensible and childish behavior by those fans.  they interviewed one of the mexican players immediately after the game and he made ZERO mention of the bottle pelting.  let that happen in trinidad nah and they will lodge a complaint quick, fast and in a hurry.  i try to love my Mexican brothers and sisters but this ting is real sh!t

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 16, 2015, 03:23:33 PM »
but the USMNT have and on many occasions. just ask donovan and dempsey.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 16, 2015, 03:29:54 PM »

quite right...i streamed the game through azteca deportes and besides from the fact that one of the commentator said "sigan tirando botellas" (i couldn't tell if he was being saracastic)  there was no mention made of the intimidating, reprehensible and childish behavior by those fans.  they interviewed one of the mexican players immediately after the game and he made ZERO mention of the bottle pelting.  let that happen in trinidad nah and they will lodge a complaint quick, fast and in a hurry.  i try to love my Mexican brothers and sisters but this ting is real sh!t
come on mate fifa is not going to do anything about this. travel the world and see how football is played especially in europe. go to spain, italy and france where people are pelted with oranges water bottles sprinkled with beer, spat on from the rafters by opposing fans and are shelled with coins. even in english leagues some drunken fans pee from the upper deck on to their rivals down below. this is sport in the developed world in a nut shell.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 16, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »

Donald  ;D what are your thoughts on KJ and his up and down play last nite?
ah like how he put it on dem Mexicans, dey fraid him....... ;D .In all seriousness,he got the MOTM award.... nuff said.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #414 on: July 19, 2015, 05:20:08 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 19, 2015, 06:43:52 AM »
Samson and Delilah ...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 20, 2015, 08:58:52 AM »
Dat is kix, but on a serious note Ochoa is an exceptional keeper.  Getting to watch him upclose in that game last night, he takes full command of his area.  He stays big so forwards have to work their angles right and he understands how to position himself!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2015, 05:47:09 PM »
Can anyone get a copy of this game for download?

The links above not working.

Thanks in advance

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 07, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »
I really want to get this game guys, how can I get one to download?

Thanks in advance.

1]; } ?>