March 29, 2024, 02:04:13 AM

Author Topic: NBA 2015  (Read 17984 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2015
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2015, 01:22:12 PM »
Weary, what is wrong with this socalled decision. It was the right "right" decision. He won two rings.

Two rings I heard talk about Dynasty but it was more Dallas or Falcon Crest. I old school I know about taking yuh licks like Jordan did vs the Pistons and build  a team and win a championship. Yuh hook up with two of yuh pardners and say all yuh will be a dynasty. All yuh did was back to back could not even three peat.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2015, 01:37:05 PM »
They could not 3peat because the other team played better than them. The NBA championship is not easy as some people may think. LA and Boston are the exception to the rule. Miami failed. That is it. You know if Labron had gone to either Boston or LA, the decision would have been deemed a smart one.  These two clubs have been doing exactly what Miami did, for years. The media and the old school always want LA-Boston. I was glad Miami, San Antonio and Dallas broke that mold.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2015, 06:55:14 PM »
The Cleveland LeBrons beatin the G.S. Warriors bad tonight.

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2015, 10:01:05 PM »

Hear nah, I thought after game 1, it was going to be a GS sweep. But Cleveland is not going quietly.
I expect that GS will do better now that Steph seems to have his mojo back.

This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2015, 10:22:47 PM »
People who hate Lebron rhel mad on twitter tonight. They should be praying for GS to win a game in Cleveland  ;D

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2015, 10:27:07 PM »

The Cleveland Lebrons wanted it more....Delli is a pest, that man is not afraid to throw his frame around.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2015, 10:38:47 PM »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2015, 08:08:54 AM »
They could not 3peat because the other team played better than them. The NBA championship is not easy as some people may think. LA and Boston are the exception to the rule. Miami failed. That is it. You know if Labron had gone to either Boston or LA, the decision would have been deemed a smart one.  These two clubs have been doing exactly what Miami did, for years. The media and the old school always want LA-Boston. I was glad Miami, San Antonio and Dallas broke that mold.

EXACTLY the team. He get 2 partners and feel a dynasty would be created. Even when Shaq went LA they got their licks and molded their team. What Lebrick and co did was obscene and he realize it was not working he tweeted I'm coming home. So the way GS playing he would get his ring I would have luv to see what he would do if no ring came.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2015, 08:10:02 AM »

The Cleveland Lebrons wanted it more....Delli is a pest, that man is not afraid to throw his frame around.

ENT

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2015, 10:28:50 AM »
Guillermo from @JimmyKimmelLive went to the NBA Finals and interviewed players. Here's what happened: http://es.pn/1QKcjbn

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2015, 01:36:28 PM »
Guillermo from @JimmyKimmelLive went to the NBA Finals and interviewed players. Here's what happened: http://es.pn/1QKcjbn
:applause: :applause:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2015, 10:48:22 PM »
Cavs was bun tonight

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »
Warriors in a position to win the series but if they lose game 6 I will bet on Cleveland finishing the series. The ball in their court with a 3-2 lead.

Lebron just need a couple more points from his teammates and they will prove themselves as Championship caliber team although missing top players.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
Warriors in a position to win the series but if they lose game 6 I will bet on Cleveland finishing the series. The ball in their court with a 3-2 lead.

That I CAN COSIGN. The clown however, is concern that he is the best player in the world not on making his teammates better.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2015, 12:29:22 PM »

That I CAN COSIGN. The clown however, is concern that he is the best player in the world not on making his teammates better.

Your personal hatred of Lebron for leaving Cleveland to join Miami has clouded your good thinking hence why I dont take any of your posts on basketball seriously.

At the end of the day he is the best player in the world, already a hall of fame-r regardless what you, I or anyone think of him. He has already made all his players better throughout this playoffs. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.. talk done move on to a conversation about the game instead of holding a grudge

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2015, 08:25:16 PM »

Your personal hatred of Lebron for leaving Cleveland to join Miami has clouded your good thinking hence why I dont take any of your posts on basketball seriously.

At the end of the day he is the best player in the world, already a hall of fame-r regardless what you, I or anyone think of him. He has already made all his players better throughout this playoffs. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.. talk done move on to a conversation about the game instead of holding a grudge

Anybody could leave a team when yuh pappyshow the people it says you are a narcissist. So after Dallas beat them he boast he has money. The best player in the world do not need to tell the world. We know you are the best but apparently he trying to convince himself. As a lifetime Laker I was in Magic corner always respected MJ will never respect Lebrick.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2015, 10:12:56 PM »
Congrats to the Golden State Warriors, they were the best TEAM in the league this year

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2015, 08:10:45 AM »
Congrats to the Golden State Warriors, they were the best TEAM in the league this year

CO-SIGN

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2015, 04:02:53 PM »

CO-SIGN

No doubt about it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2015, 06:23:32 PM »
New York mudda :cursing: Knicks... I tell yuh.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2015, 06:43:34 AM »
Boy, Bakes , like your turf in revolt over draft.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2015, 09:39:16 AM »
You got to luv the Knicks fan they had me :rotfl: last nite. The yute man cry oui.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2015, 02:58:53 PM »
Boy, Bakes , like your turf in revolt over draft.

Shit pick.  The fella might be a baller, and he seems like a good young man... I wish him de best.  But we ent set a franchise record for losing only to get a player who might be a star in 3 years.  They needed to trade that pick and stockpile some future draft picks. I like the acquisition of Jerian Grant though... comes from two solid programs (DeMatha and Notre Dame), from a good family, good basketball pedigree... and he's a player, been watching him for years.  Hate that we had to give up Tim Hardaway, Jr. to get him though... but that's the cost of doing business these days, yuh have to give up value in order to get value.  Phil Jackson still clueless though.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2015, 07:58:32 PM »
Knicks and T&T ...... what a combination to support

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »
That fella confidence will be shattered next season, he won't be able to handle the NY fan base especially since they not happy

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2015, 07:06:12 PM »
Knicks and T&T ...... what a combination to support

:rotfl:

In the same boat brother...

One things certain from this draft is the twolves will be force in 2-3 years with towns

1]; } ?>