March 28, 2024, 06:12:16 PM

Author Topic: Is this really where our football has descended to?  (Read 7702 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is this really where our football has descended to?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 11:09:26 AM »
and there u have it folks, another informative discussion, from two of our most knowledgeable posters answering your questions cleary and factly,on where, why & how.

What you want? This buffoon mashing up this site with his sh*t talk.  You feel anybody want to post here just to be shot at?
Well for one thing if you want to avoid shit talk doh bring shit talk an expect a decent conversation. The initial facebook post was shit.. there will always be disgruntled employees  or perceived or real injustices. You can't please everybody (listen to calypso old man &jackass).
Therewas no purpose to introduce the rave of Mr Mulrain, except you wanted embarrass even more. why here ? sound like he was doing a fine job by himself.. then you surprised when u get into a fight not even for what you try to do, but BS about what is racist and not..Massa, Oreo bs..it's all racist, you know it, I know it, your opponent know it..but like nobody man enuff to say, "this is a chupid fight..then in the midst of the fight, your opponent thro the knockout punch, a Sanch hook... and now all of a sudden it get dutty... but Sanch was already introduced..by YOU..
Boss if yuh don't want to throw your Boss in the gutter, doh bring the gutter to where you gonna be..other ppl might do that, you don't have to jump in to prove you can handle it..then when it gets deep, say u didn't know. You and I like Sanch, and willing to help, some ppl don't... if is for something reasonable then we can try to reason, if is for BS, then to change them you have to fling BS too.. I would TRY to choose not to..  not saying I good so..but I try.. U have even more incentive to be better than that now
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:11:00 AM by maxg »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 02:56:33 PM »
Therewas no purpose to introduce the rave of Mr Mulrain, except you wanted embarrass even more. why here ? sound like he was doing a fine job by himself.. then you surprised when u get into a fight not even for what you try to do, but BS about what is racist and not..Massa, Oreo bs..it's all racist, you know it, I know it, your opponent know it..but like nobody man enuff to say, "this is a chupid fight..then in the midst of the fight, your opponent thro the knockout punch, a Sanch hook... and now all of a sudden it get dutty... but Sanch was already introduced..by YOU..

Leh we get a few things clear, I am not fighting with anybody and I am not here arguing for the sake of arguing.  I made a suggestion to Banter Banton that he let Sancho and them fight their own battle... other than I questioned the accusation of racism.  For this I was subsequently accused of racism myself, called a "bottom feeding ambulance chaser", had my sexual orientation questioned and threatened with being reported.  Kevin Harrison seems to be of the opinion that he and Sancho shit ice cream and that they are immune from criticism.  When you lie with dogs you wake up with fleas, the shit they tried to pull with Levi Garcia alone shows that they are either inept or unscrupulous, and I have no doubt this has influenced Sosa's opinion of them. 

You can't do shady shit, and impugn the characters of the TTFA leadership, align yourself with a controversial sponsor (SIS), then join a corrupt government... and NOT expect criticism.  Some will be fair some will be foul... you have to either keep your own ass clean or learn to deal with the blowback when stuff comes back at you.  If you want to accuse people of racism and call them names and question their character... don't then assume the position of a saint and act like people targeting you or that you getting "shot at."  You, maxg smart enough to see the hypocrisiy... but like you not man enough to call it what it is.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 10:00:28 PM »
Hear nah... allyuh serious?

1]; } ?>