March 29, 2024, 03:13:56 AM

Author Topic: Is this really where our football has descended to?  (Read 7706 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is this really where our football has descended to?
« on: May 01, 2015, 12:43:01 PM »
Recent discussion on facebook 30th April/ 1st May

Travis Mulraine: some coaches can only win when they have the BIGGEST budget lasana,we'll see how they fair in the CONCACAF Champion's League that'll be the true test
16 hrs · Like

Prince Borde: This is football Travis. Every league the top teams buy the best players. They had to start from somewhere! Still not easy to coach top personalities
16 hrs · Like · 3

Alana Allan: I wanted to respond to Mr. Travis but I decided to reserve my comment. Thanks Prince Borde for such a wonderful response.
14 hrs · Like

Lasana Liburd: Every club has different goals based on expenditure. I think Central has a deeper and higher quality squad than anyone else which is an advantage.
But they really dug out some results this season and I give them credit for that. They deserved it because they kept finding ways to win matches and were so consistent.
Next season will be interesting as Connection's young brigade will be more seasoned and confident, Army may start full strength, Jabloteh would sort out their bloated squad, Sando will come strong... And maybe Stars will get a replacement for Glen and Caesar upfront!
13 hrs · Like · 2

Lasana Liburd: The scheduling works against pro league teams in the last few years. No local club can hold a Mexican or Central American team while effectively in their preseason.
So Concacaf test won't be passed for another year or so.
13 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

Norris Ferguson: Travis my friend, I am a little surprised by your comment, especially when you spoke about biggest budget. If you are correct, any reason why you are not with the Club? You more than anyone on this thread, including me, can speak volumes about that budget of which you speak.
7 hrs · Like

Travis Mulraine: since you wanna defend massa ,let me explain . His first season at jabloteh he came 5th, then he got the big money from CL Financial and won at Jabloteh,his first season at central he came 5th,then 2nd then VRANES won the league and he was brought in to reap the glory.We'll see how good massa is when ya'll qualify for the CONCACAF.
4 hrs · Like

Travis Mulraine: and don't forget i left cause the Oreo that we now call sports minister cut my salary and others down in the youth ranks to pay Massa $10,000 more dollars to take him to a grand total of $50,000 per mth as a reward for coming 5th in the league,JUST REFRESH YOUR MEMORY.
4 hrs · Like · 1

Norris Ferguson: Thanks for refreshing my memory sire. Guess you wanted to voice that a very long time ago, so I am happy that I provided the therapy. However, I am sure that you know that I have never been a house slave. God bless.
4 hrs · Like

Lasana Liburd: For me, the talk about whether clubs with bigger budgets are expected to win the league is a fair enough topic. Color commentary and massa references only take away from that discussion.
As a fellow Pro League coach, you can pick apart his tactics, squad rotation, man management, game day philosophy and so many other things that are probably more relevant than skin color and plantation history.
3 hrs · Like · 3

Kurtwyn Baird: Everyone knows the business side of the game but to take from one mouth to feed another if true,should never be acceptable.
3 hrs · Like · 1

Prince Borde: Yea we strayed way off topic . I am lost now lol. Travis after reading our comments the first comment you made about big spenders seems like more out of your bad experience at the club. I don't see anything wrong with clubs that are financially doing well for themselves and buy the players needed to win.
3 hrs · Like

Kurtwyn Baird: I am a die hard supporter of all the teams in the league to continue striving for excellence,and which ever team or teams that represent TnT I commend the coaches and their staff members for being successful
3 hrs · Like

Lasana Liburd: I do agree with Travis Mulraine in that a man's salary should not be cut in such a manner. But that is the fault/domain of the owner though.
2 hrs · Like

Prince Borde: If you have a set contract how can salaries be cut?
2 hrs · Like · 1

Dion Sosa: Well said travis a lot of people living in denial or just plain nieve about our Oreo Minister of Sport he pretends 2 be some white knight when we all know he is a lying deceitful under handed crook just like the new managing director and the other lackies at the club anybody who associates with the massa has no class and is the same as him your never see a corbeaux and a parrot liming figure it out
1 hr · Like · 1

Norris Ferguson: Dion I have never been one to go on these social media and make comments, but would rather meet anyone face to face and chat. These were the same folks that you were prepared to link with to realized your personal ambitions, what has changed. You have ...See More
1 hr · Like · 1

Dion Sosa: Who player you are refering 2 I hope its not Qian grosvenor cause qian needed no permission from a club who wanted him 2 sign a waiver taking no responsibility but on the other hand if he got a contract they wanted compensation for him who the hell does that stupid shit
1 hr · Like

Dion Sosa: As for my goals and ambitions I thought they would have been an alternative 2 W connection but they are just as corrupted and tainted as them so I decided that I can never associate with people like them now or ever
1 hr · Like

Kendall Tull: My thoughts exactly Prince. Makes no sense to me.
1 hr · Like · 2

Prince Borde: I lost we! I here commenting on richer clubs benefitting and subject change. So I gone dey
1 hr · Like · 2

Kevin Harrison: Prince Borde, you're lost! I'm hearing lots of fantasies! lol Who could pay a Pro League manager $50,000? lol
7 mins · Like

Kevin Harrison:  LOL. What's that song? "Every creed and race has an equal place"????

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is this really where our football has descended to?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 12:51:49 PM »
this was always T&T football...

backbiting, grousing and crab in a barrel...

Welcome FS
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 03:39:58 PM »

Welcome FS

:beermug: :beermug:

Quite right, out football always was a joke.

I know for a fact, a member of Camps' family won back to back raffles from the TTFF to go to the WC. Now winning one is a helluva thing, winning two - those odds are unfathomable but when you related to the Pres. of the TTFF, the odds does come down.  ;D

My heart went out to all those ppl who spent their hard earned cash on raffle tickets just to get scam.

And these btches does want ppl to take them seriously and then moan the public does not support football.

FOKK DEM!!!!

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 04:07:56 PM »

Welcome FS

but the same happens on this board, no different, same backward mentality of posters who feel they know everything, but going nowhere real fast...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 04:28:47 PM »

Welcome FS

but the same happens on this board, no different, same backward mentality of posters who feel they know everything, but going nowhere real fast...

True, but to a degree this group is moderated and semi private. Facebook has no moderation and is much more public. Also, surprising as it may be, we all are a kind of family here and while we may be at one anothers' throats at times, there is usually an underlying respect.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 11:45:19 PM »
Dion Sosa: Well said travis a lot of people living in denial or just plain nieve about our Oreo Minister of Sport he pretends 2 be some white knight when we all know he is a lying deceitful under handed crook just like the new managing director and the other lackies at the club anybody who associates with the massa has no class and is the same as him your never see a corbeaux and a parrot liming figure it out
1 hr · Like · 1

Lol... I real laugh. :rotfl: 

Overall though Sosa might be going into that tackle a little rash.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 03:26:37 AM »
Peope like Mulraine, Eve, McComie, Marcelle and Rougier is a bunch of ignorant assholes who can't go no where in life.

They have knowledge but they to dam bright for themselves.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 08:12:58 AM »
Aye Dion Sosa is a complete jackass... it's sad that he have so much "rep" with young players.

That man have a mouth on him and 99% of what comes out is shit.

Travis Mulrane sounding bitter and desperate.

Well done to Norris Ferguson for keeping professional while the other clowns like Sosa and Travis show everyone their true colours.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 11:43:21 AM »
Aye Dion Sosa is a complete jackass... it's sad that he have so much "rep" with young players.

I wouldn't be so quick to drink tea for other people's cold if I was you.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 12:49:51 PM »

And are you me? No ..

Sosa is a shithong

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 02:36:50 PM »

And are you me? No ..

Sosa is a shithong

Never said I was... and if Sosa is a "shithong" as you label him, he must be doing something right because he's succeeding in his trade, you getting into your feelings about it or not.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 03:49:05 PM »

Bakes, I don't understand the point you're making here? ???

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 04:13:41 PM »
I will not no go further into my Sosa complaint but Bakes you not here so you cannot question what I KNOW...

Anyone can get some scouts and coaches to T&T to offer kids trials and scholarships... so don't act like it's some amazing achievement.. it's not rocket science.

He is a classless disgusting person who attacks local clubs and their staff with nasty comments and I wonder how is it possible for him to maintain a healthy relationship with people in the industry?

One deal for a talented player is not enough for me to bend over backwards ...If you want to let Sosa brainwash you Bakes fix yuh mix brudda man

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »

Ask a Trini.

I will not no go further into my Sosa complaint but Bakes you not here so you cannot question what I KNOW...

Anyone can get some scouts and coaches to T&T to offer kids trials and scholarships... so don't act like it's some amazing achievement.. it's not rocket science.

He is a classless disgusting person who attacks local clubs and their staff with nasty comments and I wonder how is it possible for him to maintain a healthy relationship with people in the industry?

One deal for a talented player is not enough for me to bend over backwards ...If you want to let Sosa brainwash you Bakes fix yuh mix brudda man

You don't have to go further, I'm sure you have your reason for why you feel the way you do about him.  As  I'm sure he has his reasons for saying what he said about Central FC and their management.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 05:12:00 PM »

Ask a Trini.

You don't have to go further, I'm sure you have your reason for why you feel the way you do about him.  As  I'm sure he has his reasons for saying what he said about Central FC and their management.

Not only Central FC but majority of the clubs with his players...also some of the stuff about his own players which he says publicly.....I wonder if Mendes ever talks about Ronaldo Di Maria Falcao etc like Sosa does his own.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 08:18:56 PM »

Ask a Trini.

Whatever his reasons, that does not give him the right to spout racism. These guys can criticise all they like as their opinions are born out of personal rejection by the club. But descending into racism should not be condoned. 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015, 08:29:11 PM »

Ask a Trini.

I thought you are a Trini?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 09:08:17 PM »
Ask a Trini.

You clearly didn't understand me the first time, so have someone else explain it to you.

Whatever his reasons, that does not give him the right to spout racism. These guys can criticise all they like as their opinions are born out of personal rejection by the club. But descending into racism should not be condoned. 

Where's the 'racism'?  I don't know Sosa so I have no particular need to defend him, but I get a real kick out of you showing how thin your skin can be.  Sancho can't go running around calling people's reputation and character into question then have you acting like his wet nurse when tables are turned.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »
Ask a Trini.

You clearly didn't understand me the first time, so have someone else explain it to you.

Where's the 'racism'?  I don't know Sosa so I have no particular need to defend him, but I get a real kick out of you showing how thin your skin can be.  Sancho can't go running around calling people's reputation and character into question then have you acting like his wet nurse when tables are turned.

since you wanna defend massa ,let me explain . His first season at jabloteh he came 5th, then he got the big money from CL Financial and won at Jabloteh,his first season at central he came 5th,then 2nd then VRANES won the league and he was brought in to reap the glory.We'll see how good massa is when ya'll qualify for the CONCACAF.

and don't forget i left cause the Oreo that we now call sports minister cut my salary and others down in the youth ranks to pay Massa

This is a news item from USA... Rush Limbaugh hurled a racist comment towards embattled New York Governor David Paterson on his radio show Tuesday.
Discussing the resignation of Rep. Eric Massa and the possibility that Paterson would appoint his replacement or call a special election, Limbaugh invoked Massa's last name in a reference to slavemasters, also known as "massas."

While you may have a thick enough skin to tolerate racism, I spent years in the UK working alongside the Kick It Out campaign to try to educate people about the offence caused by their comments, which, like you, they didn't consider to be racist. If I said Danni Alves should have just ignored the bananas and monkey chants because it was just a bit of fun and no harm was done, you would have been the first to jump down my throat. So why should I rock back and accept this? One of these guys coaches children. Is this how you want your kids to be educated? I would hope that when my daughter is older, she won't be referred to as an Oreo.

I was also offended by the lies told by Mr Sosa and Mr Mulraine, but I guess my skin is thick enough to ride that bullshit.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 11:14:40 PM »
Gor'bless you, you're such a bleeding heart.  Are we still talking about Dion Sosa here, or Travis Mulraine?  You probably need to copy and paste better because from your original post those are Mulraine's "massa" comments.  "Oreo" is not a racial perjorative anywhere but in the hypocritical UK.  It is a reference made about a black person whose loyalties are really to white people ("black on the outside, white on the inside") aka a "sellout".  Such criticism only tangentially implicates race.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 04:42:09 AM »
After reading all of the above comments by the above commentators, I would like to know if this is where our football has descended to?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2015, 06:10:01 AM »
Gor'bless you, you're such a bleeding heart.  Are we still talking about Dion Sosa here, or Travis Mulraine?  You probably need to copy and paste better because from your original post those are Mulraine's "massa" comments.  "Oreo" is not a racial perjorative anywhere but in the hypocritical UK.  It is a reference made about a black person whose loyalties are really to white people ("black on the outside, white on the inside") aka a "sellout".  Such criticism only tangentially implicates race.

I'm not sure if you are deliberately trying to be obtuse, but obviously they are Mulraine's and Sosa's comments. They were cut and pasted because you couldn't spot the racism. This, on it own, shocks me as you have chosen to live and work in a multi cultural nation and yet you seem to think that the terms "massa" and "oreo" are not offensive despite being defined as racist in USA.
For once, I expected a decent debate from you, as you frequently comment on racist incidents against black people. Instead you try to tell me what I should be offended by. It's not your call, my friend. If I felt racially abused, how can you tell me otherwise?
Then you launch into your racial humour, and criticise my country of birth and inaccurately describe the Oreo reference.

Until very recently, Oreo's - the American "cookie" - was not widely available in the UK. The oreo reference in relation to racism was used in the USA since at least the 70's. At those times in the UK, a person who is "black on the outside and white on the inside" was referred to as a coconut or bounty. (Bounty is a chocolate bar containing coconut). Initially it was used to describe people of colour who joined the UK police forces. Someone like me would have been called a "wigger".

The reason I, and the establishment in many countries - feel "massa" is racist is because it is a direct reference to slavery. While slavery should never be forgotton, there is no reason to include that word other than to directly reference white people as slavers. If I consistently accused you of cannibalism and dancing around a pot with your witch doctor friends, I'm positive that you would feel I am making a racist reference.

But, as you say, if I am just being thin skinned, let's do a test. You copy those posts and the other racist insults that you have made towards me on this site, on your facebook page. Then I will report you to your bar association. If, as you infer, I'm over reacting, there should be no problem, right? But in truth, I think the bar may view things differently and your reputation would certainly take a big dent if the story hit the media.

The thing that really bugs me about the casual racism used is that both of these guys were happy to work for Massa and the Oreo when it suited them. This racism is used out of bitterness because they were rejected for employment. Then they decide to climb on the racism purely to cause offence, something we have seen on this site in the past.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 10:26:15 AM »
I'm not sure if you are deliberately trying to be obtuse, but obviously they are Mulraine's and Sosa's comments. They were cut and pasted because you couldn't spot the racism. This, on it own, shocks me as you have chosen to live and work in a multi cultural nation and yet you seem to think that the terms "massa" and "oreo" are not offensive despite being defined as racist in USA.

Do you have proof that I said "massa" pr "Oreo" isn't offensive?  How about proof that Oreo is "defined as racist in USA (sic)"?

For once, I expected a decent debate from you, as you frequently comment on racist incidents against black people. Instead you try to tell me what I should be offended by. It's not your call, my friend. If I felt racially abused, how can you tell me otherwise?

I'm genuinely lost here ???  Where did I tell YOU what YOU should or shouldn't be offended by? I asked you "where is the racism"?  I wasn't even aware that it was to you the 'massa' reference was being made, I assumed it was Fenwick.  So how then could I tell you what to be offended by when I didn't even think the offense was yours?  I accused you of being thin skinned because of your haste to defend Sancho.

Then you launch into your racial humour, and criticise my country of birth and inaccurately describe the Oreo reference.

I get the sense that you weren't hugged very much as a child.. somewhere inside of you you're still crying out for your comforter and your binkie.  If you feel hard done by my referece to the UK as "hypocritical" then you'll just have to go find your big boy manties and put them on.  I will wait for your proof that I used any 'racial humour' towards you.  I'm also tickled by the fact that you're arguing with me the meaning of the term "Oreo."

Until very recently, Oreo's - the American "cookie" - was not widely available in the UK. The oreo reference in relation to racism was used in the USA since at least the 70's. At those times in the UK, a person who is "black on the outside and white on the inside" was referred to as a coconut or bounty. (Bounty is a chocolate bar containing coconut). Initially it was used to describe people of colour who joined the UK police forces. Someone like me would have been called a "wigger".

You don't have to explain shit to me fella, I am well-acquainted with black culture and vernacular.  I've lived in the US long enough to know exactly what the meaning of Oreo is (and the Oriental counterpart, "banana") to not need any instruction or pointers from you.  Oreo is a term used by a black person in reference to another black person, and it describes their cultural attitudes, not their skin color or ethnic heritage. As such it inherently cannot be racist. It is exactly as I describe it to be and you'd do well to stay in your lane on this.

The reason I, and the establishment in many countries - feel "massa" is racist is because it is a direct reference to slavery. While slavery should never be forgotton, there is no reason to include that word other than to directly reference white people as slavers. If I consistently accused you of cannibalism and dancing around a pot with your witch doctor friends, I'm positive that you would feel I am making a racist reference.

Again, thanks but I need no education from you. In the universe of racial descriptors and pejoratives "massa" ranks pretty low.  I'm not bothered at all by that, you can feel free to write anothe paragraph, whining in your typical fashion of how wronged you've been.

But, as you say, if I am just being thin skinned, let's do a test. You copy those posts and the other racist insults that you have made towards me on this site, on your facebook page. Then I will report you to your bar association. If, as you infer, I'm over reacting, there should be no problem, right? But in truth, I think the bar may view things differently and your reputation would certainly take a big dent if the story hit the media.

Can you direct me to these "other racist insults" that I have made towards you?  This is precisely why I don't bother going back and forth with you anymore, you're simply not worth my time.  As I've said of you before, you're a nobody, an interloper who has managed to come to the colonies and convince the natives that he's some sort of football somebody.  Never once have I said anything about race, never once.  No need to.  But if you find evidence of me racially abusing you feel free to post it here.  Better yet, don't wait for me to post it on Facebook, you know my identity, copy these words of mine and pass them along to the Bar.  Once you find the racial insults, inbox me and I'll happily give you not only my Bar ID# but also direct you to exactly where you can file the complaint.

The thing that really bugs me about the casual racism used is that both of these guys were happy to work for Massa and the Oreo when it suited them. This racism is used out of bitterness because they were rejected for employment. Then they decide to climb on the racism purely to cause offence, something we have seen on this site in the past.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2015, 04:53:36 AM »

Do you have proof that I said "massa" pr "Oreo" isn't offensive?  How about proof that Oreo is "defined as racist in USA (sic)"?

I'm genuinely lost here ???  Where did I tell YOU what YOU should or shouldn't be offended by? I asked you "where is the racism"?  I wasn't even aware that it was to you the 'massa' reference was being made, I assumed it was Fenwick.  So how then could I tell you what to be offended by when I didn't even think the offense was yours?  I accused you of being thin skinned because of your haste to defend Sancho.

I get the sense that you weren't hugged very much as a child.. somewhere inside of you you're still crying out for your comforter and your binkie.  If you feel hard done by my referece to the UK as "hypocritical" then you'll just have to go find your big boy manties and put them on.  I will wait for your proof that I used any 'racial humour' towards you.  I'm also tickled by the fact that you're arguing with me the meaning of the term "Oreo."

You don't have to explain shit to me fella, I am well-acquainted with black culture and vernacular.  I've lived in the US long enough to know exactly what the meaning of Oreo is (and the Oriental counterpart, "banana") to not need any instruction or pointers from you.  Oreo is a term used by a black person in reference to another black person, and it describes their cultural attitudes, not their skin color or ethnic heritage. As such it inherently cannot be racist. It is exactly as I describe it to be and you'd do well to stay in your lane on this.

Again, thanks but I need no education from you. In the universe of racial descriptors and pejoratives "massa" ranks pretty low.  I'm not bothered at all by that, you can feel free to write anothe paragraph, whining in your typical fashion of how wronged you've been.

Can you direct me to these "other racist insults" that I have made towards you?  This is precisely why I don't bother going back and forth with you anymore, you're simply not worth my time.  As I've said of you before, you're a nobody, an interloper who has managed to come to the colonies and convince the natives that he's some sort of football somebody.  Never once have I said anything about race, never once.  No need to.  But if you find evidence of me racially abusing you feel free to post it here.  Better yet, don't wait for me to post it on Facebook, you know my identity, copy these words of mine and pass them along to the Bar.  Once you find the racial insults, inbox me and I'll happily give you not only my Bar ID# but also direct you to exactly where you can file the complaint.

LOL you're so easy to wind up these days, "fella". I'm happy to be a nobody....rather that than a bottom feeding ambulance chaser. (Thats not a reference to homosexuality, although judging on your excitement levels, you do seem to have a hard on for me) Anyway, as usual you manage to avoid a debate and descend into vitriol, so I'm off to polish the Pro League trophy and the other four cups that I did nothing to help win.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 04:09:18 PM »
LOL you're so easy to wind up these days, "fella". I'm happy to be a nobody....rather that than a bottom feeding ambulance chaser. (Thats not a reference to homosexuality, although judging on your excitement levels, you do seem to have a hard on for me) Anyway, as usual you manage to avoid a debate and descend into vitriol, so I'm off to polish the Pro League trophy and the other four cups that I did nothing to help win.

Oh is that what you were doing... winding me up?  Don't flatter yourself fella, I doh get "excited" fuh man... I'll leave that for you everytime yuh hear Sanko name mention.  And yeah go play with yuh Pro League cups and trophies, as if anybody gives two shits about that.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 07:55:55 PM »
and there u have it folks, another informative discussion, from two of our most knowledgeable posters answering your questions cleary and factly,on where, why & how.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 02:38:35 AM »
So what Sancho up to? Is he still sucking Kamla ass?

It f00cking strange that Central got they prize money but W Connection still waiting for them own years now.

And why de f00ck somebody doh kick out Skeene and Tim Kee from we football.

We football need help.

Where de women league he was promoting and WOLF suffering?

Poor Vranes, got fired for no reason, ah hope he quit Central soon.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:41:44 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 06:16:48 AM »
and there u have it folks, another informative discussion, from two of our most knowledgeable posters answering your questions cleary and factly,on where, why & how.

What you want? This buffoon mashing up this site with his sh*t talk.  You feel anybody want to post here just to be shot at?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 06:19:12 AM »
So what Sancho up to? Is he still sucking Kamla ass?

It f00cking strange that Central got they prize money but W Connection still waiting for them own years now.

And why de f00ck somebody doh kick out Skeene and Tim Kee from we football.

We football need help.

Where de women league he was promoting and WOLF suffering?

Poor Vranes, got fired for no reason, ah hope he quit Central soon.

Sam, come nah. Central haven't received their money and probably won't receive it in 2015. Why is WoLF suffering? Vranes didn't get fired, he's on his same package developing our academy system while being loaned out for free to TTFA.
If you can recall Central's 5 year plan, it was to win league in third year and begin an academy system.
Why you letting these fools mislead you?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:20:53 AM by Football supporter »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 09:00:30 AM »
FS, the bottom line, these guys in T&T are jealous.

Dont let them get to you.

Central are doing a very good job, please continue.

Give Mulraine the job tomorrow he will come running.

I hope you give some good inputs to the TTFA and the T&T Pro League now that you and Sancho in a good position to do so.

1]; } ?>