April 24, 2024, 11:32:57 PM

Author Topic: Google Wants To Buy Trinidad and Tobago for $30billionUSD  (Read 11838 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Google Wants To Buy Trinidad and Tobago for $30billionUSD
« on: May 14, 2015, 02:40:26 PM »
Looks like Trinidad & Tobago is now being looked at like some sort of economical laughing stock by many because of how it is now being governed and sold off by the current T&T government. Even the CEO of Google is now taking the mick about T&T. We are now an official international joke! Very embarrassing.  :-[

Google Wants To Buy Trinidad and Tobago for $30billionUSD
May 12, 2015 (LateOclockNews.com)

Larry Page, Google CEO on Trinidad & Tobago

After Moody’s Investor Service downgraded Trinidad and Tobago’s rating, Google has been disappointed in Trinidad and Tobago, a nation it has gotten involved with due to a 2013 email scandal. Google sees TnT as country with great potential that is being wasted. Google is considering buying the twin island republic for about $30bUSD to run its affairs more efficiently and reap the benefits for themselves.

Google CEO, Larry Page, said the company is disappointed most of all by Trinidad and Tobago’s lack of initiative. “It’s crazy. The country has so much oil, so many engineering and computer science graduates, so much international cultural capital, yet they have invented nothing to help with their traffic problem, they still use typewriters in licensing offices, and they don’t mass produce steelpans even though the entire world LOVES that f**king thing! I heard some people even still use Blackberry phones. It would be an injustice for us to sit back and let this laziness persist.”

Page continued. “For those who know their history, there was a time the US considered annexing the entire Caribbean to itself, but it thought better of it because we didn’t want to give you all full citizenship to migrate to our shores. We clearly made the wrong decision because you all still flood our nation in droves anyway. Since colonialism is no longer morally acceptable, we will go the good old capitalist route and just buy you out on behalf of our great nation.”

Google does not think running the nation would be much of a hassle even though it would be their highest grossing acquisition to date. “We bought Motorolla for $12.5bUSD, I think getting TnT – an entire country – for $30bUSD is a sweet deal. Running the country may be a challenge but nothing our interns can’t handle. If for some reason TnT doesn’t bring the profits we think it should, we’ll just sell it to Samsung or Iceland or maybe even Massy Group, since they’ve been trying to take over the country for years. However, we don’t expect to have to sell, as we believe Trinidad & Tobago could be a real moneymaker if properly managed.”

According to Page, most of his information about the financial potential of Trinidad and Tobago came to them from Jack Warner.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Love the last line about Jack Warner!!  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:03:07 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wants To Buy Trinidad and Tobago for $30billionUSD
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 06:13:14 PM »
uuuuummmm you know this is a satirical piece right??  From the satirical website lateoclocknews??.... ???
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 08:44:15 PM »
uuuuummmm you know this is a satirical piece right??  From the satirical website lateoclocknews??.... ???

:rotfl:  :rotfl: dave jenny 2015!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 08:48:35 PM »
The amount of people that does swallow the chain up from that site yes.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 10:49:13 PM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 01:56:15 AM »

Yes I did which is why I was laughing at the end!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 12:43:21 AM »
This should be in the Jokes section....

Eh 'pro don't try dat, yuh get ketch... ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 12:22:51 PM »
The amount of people that does swallow the chain up from that site yes.

It funny and scary at the same time. Things so bad with this jokey government that people believing anything.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 07:19:58 PM »
This should be in the Jokes section....

Eh 'pro don't try dat, yuh get ketch... ;D

You must be very dumb. Why would I be laughing at the end of the article if I took it seriously?

I posted it here to catch a large audience and I don't usually post in the jokes section anyway.

I was fully aware that the story was a spoof and that the website which I took it from is a reputed spoof story website.

I even posted this story on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SocaPhD) before posting it here and you can go look on there to see that I clearly presented the story on my facebook page as a humorous spoof story for my facebook friends to enjoy and have a laugh.

Some of you folks here are seriously gullible if you believe I took that story seriously.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:23:10 PM by Socapro »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 06:25:26 PM »
Laugh and cry live in the same house ,if these jokers win the next elections we might wish this joke is serious . :joker:
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>