March 28, 2024, 12:32:34 PM

Author Topic: Don't believe Sancho guys.  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Don't believe Sancho guys.
« on: May 26, 2015, 03:35:52 PM »
Sancho is playing games with the TTFA and Kevin Harrison knows this despite what he comes here and preach. The Ministry is doing everything in its power to kill football.

I am very surprised, cause its the same Sancho who fought for T&T football and betterment for years is now playing the spiting game.

And to make matters worst, Sheldon & Tim Kee simply do not have the capacity to run the football any further from this point and Sancho is exploiting this.

He has to be the worst minister of sports we have had, clearly he has plans to put one of his friends there and because of the TTFA inability to find help only making things worst.

Imagine clubs in T&T can get sponsors and no one wants to help the NATIONAL team and because of one man Tim Kee.

All of T&T, coaches, players (men and women) etc laying the blame squarely on Tim Kee and Sheldon shoulders. Three years on the job and not one single sponsor is the word.

They are heavily relying on the government who clearly wants to destroy football to make the TTFA look even more bad than they are.

The TTFA submitted everything the Ministry asked months ago, they came back and they resubmitted exactly as they asked and Sancho is talking in public to fool folks but not following up.

Imagine, Sancho club Central FC staying in camp in the Radisson and the TTFA cannot put players in a hotel. Its a mess here, a few players and coaches have had enough. Not even money to feed the players, so no hotel, they driving (no compensation) and now no food. Who paying them for the games?

Coaches still not paid from the Jamaica tournament and are constantly lied to while Sheldon and a few others getting paid.

If Sheldon and Tim Kee cannot show any plans forward and get any sponsors soon expect a boycott or a major decision by all probably after the Gold Cup.

Tim Kee can't get sponsors and keep saying is its the Ministry fault which is not good enough, its only so much players and coaches can take.

The guys don't know who they are playing, when, where etc.

Expect something to happen soon.

We have 4 players who wants to play for T&T badly but refuse to do so strictly because of the way things are being run. Big players, you will be surprised, but I can't call names.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:37:40 PM by Insider »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Don't believe Sancho guys.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:57:25 PM »
So u saying , don't believe in Sancho & Harrison, Tim lee or Sheldon, but believe in you, and 4 big unnamed players. 5 ah allyuh could stay right way allyuh is. Allyuh go fix everything right dey.

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 04:08:07 PM »
The ExCo guys are making things worst, they and Sancho among others are plotting to make the TTFA fail.

They told me personally that they will not stop until Tim Kee falls flat on his face and now that they have a few members working for the TTFA and one with the ministry only makes their job easier to get back at the TTFA.

Watson, Jamal, Ferguson, Thomas, Sancho, Quan Chan, Kuarsingh etc are some of the main culprits.

And no one likes Tim Kee hence the reason sponsors not coming onboard.

Bmobile was interested in becoming a sponsor but they do not trust Tim Kee.

If they TTFA gets a sponsor I have no doubt things will turn around for the better, but Tim Kee is a major block and he continues to give the players and coaches false hope.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:11:13 PM by Insider »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 06:40:34 PM »

Insider seems you could have even more factual info. I suggest you inform the media. The country should know what taking place.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 08:11:20 PM »
I'm confused  ??? How can Sancho make the TTFA fail? I don't get that. If Tim Kee is President and Phillips is General Secretary, how can Sancho make them fail?  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 11:08:39 PM »
The ExCo guys are making things worst, they and Sancho among others are plotting to make the TTFA fail.

They told me personally that they will not stop until Tim Kee falls flat on his face and now that they have a few members working for the TTFA and one with the ministry only makes their job easier to get back at the TTFA.

Watson, Jamal, Ferguson, Thomas, Sancho, Quan Chan, Kuarsingh etc are some of the main culprits.

If they TTFA gets a sponsor I have no doubt things will turn around for the better, but Tim Kee is a major block and he continues to give the players and coaches false hope.

Based on that statement alone yuh talking Sancho....any company that goes into sponsorship with a team will have a contract in place and this contract will specify the terms of the agreement. Companies do not respond on an emotional level.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 04:59:52 AM »

Based on that statement alone yuh talking Sancho....any company that goes into sponsorship with a team will have a contract in place and this contract will specify the terms of the agreement. Companies do not respond on an emotional level.

I'm sure that Sheldon said that this was before Sancho had entered the Ministry. Back then, we couldn't get a meeting with their brand managers let alone key decision makers, so I don't see how Sancho, omni potent as you believe him to be, influenced bmobile's decision.

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 06:55:52 AM »

I'm sure that Sheldon said that this was before Sancho had entered the Ministry. Back then, we couldn't get a meeting with their brand managers let alone key decision makers, so I don't see how Sancho, omni potent as you believe him to be, influenced bmobile's decision.

Which part in my post I said Sancho influenced bmobile's decision??

Stop trying to distract from the main points.

Evil vs Evil.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 07:00:06 AM »
Stop playing games and name the 4 players....

Who are these so called big players?

You should go into your own tabloid newspaper... You might sell a lot fooling people in tt
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:03:13 AM by Controversial »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
Sancho club Central FC staying in camp in the Radisson !!!

Hhmmm....

FS, Central big now.

De TTFA eh know they ass to they elbow and Sancho f00cking them on de side.

Is f00ck for f00ck.

What a bunch of assholes, all of them.

Power and money.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 08:23:58 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 12:53:41 PM »

Which part in my post I said Sancho influenced bmobile's decision??

Stop trying to distract from the main points.

Evil vs Evil.

Are you paranoid, Sosad or just feeling guilty for posting lies? My response was to MEP.
While I accept that, yes, you are quite possibly evil, I don't believe Sancho is.
And by the way, you have no main points, it's just fantasy and  :bs: 
As for the Radisson, go figure. Our sponsors want to win and Bankers Insurance, in particular, are very pleased with their ROI as can be seen at every game. 

1]; } ?>