Should Raymond Tim Kee resign.

Yes
14 (66.7%)
No
6 (28.6%)
Give him until election.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Raymond Tim Kee Thread.  (Read 24092 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Kee wants four more years.
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2015, 02:54:14 PM »
Tim Kee should have kept his mouth shut because now the question becomes if he knew this and had this evidence why did he not go after Jack and the UNC to reclaim it?

Non-issue for Tim Kee.  The way Jack's personal funds were tied up in the TTFF, the UNC/Jack easily could have argued that the funds were paid from the TTFF accounts, because the TTFF itself owed money to Jack.  That is the larger issue here, tying of funds paid by Warner to the UNC's election efforts.

Another problematic issue nobody seems to be willing to mention is the possibility that the 2006 WC players were essentially paid with FIFA bribe money channeled thru Jack and the UNC.  Sancho was on the radio this morning trying hard to distance himself from the growing scandal and callers were letting him have it.

Bakes youself. What kinda spin is that. That's a Fox News spin you just try to put on we.

How the hell Sancho supposed to know where JW getting he money from to pay them. What kinda foolishness is that you trying to put out there. Deflect the issue from Tim Kee if you want but that right there is some :bs:

How is that problematic? Can you prove that Sancho knew JW received bribe money and paid them with it?

:bs: :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2015, 04:55:53 PM »

Bakes youself. What kinda spin is that. That's a Fox News spin you just try to put on we.

How the hell Sancho supposed to know where JW getting he money from to pay them. What kinda foolishness is that you trying to put out there. Deflect the issue from Tim Kee if you want but that right there is some :bs:

How is that problematic? Can you prove that Sancho knew JW received bribe money and paid them with it?

Let me break it down for you since you seem intent on playing the part of the village idiot:  It is a non-issue for Tim Kee/the current TTFA administration, because they have already submitted a dossier to the DPP three months ago with regards to monies due the TTFF which was inappropriated by Jack Warner.  There is a criminal investigation which will begin whenever the DPP gets around to it, until then, no civil proceding can take place.  Tim Kee was in no position to make any allegation before that, plus I said, given the convoluted financial practices between Jack and the TTFF, he easily could have waved off any complaints (prior to the audit which was turned over the the DPP) as unsound business practices, but nothing illegal.

As for Sancho... you love waving that :bs:  flag... yuh need to take that and beat yuhself in the head with it for being so dotish.  For starters I said " (o)f course this is only a semi-serious point being made...", not only that but your argument makes no sense.  Can anyone prove that Kamla and the PP gov't knew that Jack got the money via bribes, grafts or embezzlement?  When it comes to money laundering it doesn't matter whether the recipient knew the tainted source of the funds or not, the fact is that they benefited from illegally laundered funds.  This is why I say it's problematic for Sancho if it turns out that bribe money somehow ended up in his hands, given how he's positioned himself as this champion of 'transparency and accountability'.  It's not a lega quandary, it's a moral one.  You don't have to see it, so don't worry your head.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »

Let me break it down for you since you seem intent on playing the part of the village idiot:  It is a non-issue for Tim Kee/the current TTFA administration, because they have already submitted a dossier to the DPP three months ago with regards to monies due the TTFF which was inappropriated by Jack Warner.  There is a criminal investigation which will begin whenever the DPP gets around to it, until then, no civil proceding can take place.  Tim Kee was in no position to make any allegation before that, plus I said, given the convoluted financial practices between Jack and the TTFF, he easily could have waved off any complaints (prior to the audit which was turned over the the DPP) as unsound business practices, but nothing illegal.

As for Sancho... you love waving that :bs:  flag... yuh need to take that and beat yuhself in the head with it for being so dotish.  For starters I said " (o)f course this is only a semi-serious point being made...", not only that but your argument makes no sense.  Can anyone prove that Kamla and the PP gov't knew that Jack got the money via bribes, grafts or embezzlement?  When it comes to money laundering it doesn't matter whether the recipient knew the tainted source of the funds or not, the fact is that they benefited from illegally laundered funds.  This is why I say it's problematic for Sancho if it turns out that bribe money somehow ended up in his hands, given how he's positioned himself as this champion of 'transparency and accountability'.  It's not a lega quandary, it's a moral one.  You don't have to see it, so don't worry your head.

Shut your mouth. You tossing "semi-serious" :bs: out to detract from Tim Kee dotishness. You stretching yuhself so thin that yuh transparent now.

Sancho has 0, nada, nothing, - moral or legal - to do with JW receiving bribe money. That's just you trying to muddy the water.

There's nothing to see. If Sancho is i a moral quandary, then so to is everyone who JW paid, donated, gave money to.

Get real Bakes.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2015, 05:35:57 PM »

Shut your mouth. You tossing "semi-serious" :bs: out to detract from Tim Kee dotishness. You stretching yuhself so thin that yuh transparent now.

Sancho has 0, nada, nothing, - moral or legal - to do with JW receiving bribe money. That's just you trying to muddy the water.

There's nothing to see. If Sancho is i a moral quandary, then so to is everyone who JW paid, donated, gave money to.

Get real Bakes.

You have Sancho nuts in yuh mouth at the same time yuh head up Tim Kee ass... he "dotish" for taking what he know to the DPP rather than running to Kamla complaining?  You come juss like Harrison, Sancho is allyuh God.  Can't take you seriously.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2015, 05:54:46 PM »

Get real Bakes.

You have Sancho nuts in yuh mouth at the same time yuh head up Tim Kee ass... he "dotish" for taking what he know to the DPP rather than running to Kamla complaining?  You come juss like Harrison, Sancho is allyuh God.  Can't take you seriously.

You must can't take me seriously calling you on your crusade. You can say what you want about me having Sancho's nuts in my mouth. It still will not change the fact that you are Sheldon Phillip and by extension Tim Kee spin doctor.

There is no reason to bring Sancho into this. Yet for some reason you just slide his name in. That's because you looking to deflect from you buddies.

You come with your fox news strategy. Putting something out there that's false and then trying to work around it. Dude, really. Come on son.

Here, I'm gonna do a cursory google search on the timeline of the TTFA election.  :joker:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2015, 09:23:34 PM »

You must can't take me seriously calling you on your crusade. You can say what you want about me having Sancho's nuts in my mouth. It still will not change the fact that you are Sheldon Phillip and by extension Tim Kee spin doctor.

There is no reason to bring Sancho into this. Yet for some reason you just slide his name in. That's because you looking to deflect from you buddies.

You come with your fox news strategy. Putting something out there that's false and then trying to work around it. Dude, really. Come on son.

Here, I'm gonna do a cursory google search on the timeline of the TTFA election.  :joker:

Boy, you's ah even bigger dunce if you suggesting I "juss slide" Sancho name in this... Sancho not the one running up and down talking about how he "not surprised Warner was charged with corruption", and that he "wants Warner to answer FBI questions"?  Sancho is the one inserting himself in the mix, joining the rest of the PP hypocrites in trying to shovel dirt on Warner head when all of them benefited from him thiefing money.  Imagine the irony then if Mr. "transparency and accountability" end up taking money which potentially came from bribes paid to Warner?  Doh worry, as I said, I doh expect yuh to see it.  Keep talking about who spin doctor I supposed to be.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2015, 08:45:26 PM »
Sancho playing corruption buster whilst serving in what is arguably the most corrupt government in our nation's history.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why he doh dig up in LifeSport and supply us with some answers?

Oh and by the way "Carapo endorses Brent Sancho"....LOL...would be interesting to see how that link plays itself out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2015, 06:00:06 AM »
Caption this

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 06:03:50 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2015, 06:25:34 AM »
Sancho playing corruption buster whilst serving in what is arguably the most corrupt government in our nation's history.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why he doh dig up in LifeSport and supply us with some answers?

Oh and by the way "Carapo endorses Brent Sancho"....LOL...would be interesting to see how that link plays itself out.

:-X

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2015, 04:05:14 AM »
Tim Kee sees invoice for UNC banquet Jack used our $ to pay bill.
By Rhondor Dowlat (Guardian).

T&T Football Association (TTFA) president, Raymond Tim Kee is now corroborating at least part of the claims by former Fifa vice-president, Caribbean Football union president and TTFF adviser Jack Warner that he (Warner) funded the People’s Partnership 2010 general election campaign.

There is currently a war of words between Warner and the People’s Partnership over his claims that he funded the party’s election campaign with money sourced through his Fifa dealings.

While Warner is stickling to those claims and has allegedly provided information to a group of attorneys to prove this, the UNC continues to deny the claim.

But speaking exclusively to the T&T Guardian yesterday, Tim Kee said he knew for a fact that former Warner used his own money to fund at least one UNC event which he (Tim Kee) had knowledge of.

Tim Kee was referring to an invoice he allegedly received from a popular hotel and conference centre in Port-of-Spain which had billed the TTFA for a “UNC Banquet Dinner.”

Although initially admitting to not really wanting to let the “cat-out-of-the-bag,” Tim Kee said, “I don’t want to make it an issue yet. I have to find the document first.”

He added, “I know of this because with the invoice were some notes which indicated the items.”

Tim Kee also assured that he knew for a fact that Warner took money from the TTFF which went straight to the UNC.

“The man took our money and gave it to politics,” he said.

Tim Kee said Warner was committed to the UNC cause in 2010.

“Knowing Mr Warner as I do, he does not give up until he comes to the end of his effort and all strategies, for which he is well known, were applied in that effort to put the UNC party into power,” he said, saying he was sure Warner used the monies he would have acquired from Fifa to spend in the 2010 election.

“I would think it is public knowledge when he became chairman, he had a goal and that goal was to take the UNC party into government,” he said.

Similar football strategy

Tim Kee explained that Warner had a similar behaviour and strategy in football and in the earlier years mortgaged his house in a bid to raise money for football and to take care of some other expenses in relation to the sport.

“That was the sort of passion he (Warner) had demonstrated over the years for local football. What happens subsequent to those years I am not in a position to converse on and comment,” he said.

During an address to the nation on Wednesday night, Warner, a former national security minister and now political leader of the Independent Liberal Party, reiterated that there was a link between Fifa’s millions and the PP’s 2010 campaign.

He disclosed that he had compiled a series of cheques and supporting documents that would corroborate his financial support to the PP’s successful general campaign in 2010. The documents, Warner said, were already in the hands of attorneys.

Warner is currently out on $2.5 million bail after he appeared in the Port-of-Spain Magistrates Court on charges of corruption and racketeering conspiracy in relation to his dealings with Fifa, stemming out of an indictment by the US government, which is now seeking to extradite him to the US to face those charges.

RELATED NEWS

Jack of all funds.
By Sharlene Rampersad (Guardian)

I paid for Moonilal’s wife’s education

Independent Liberal Party (ILP) leader Jack Warner says his support for the United National Congress (UNC) was not only limited to the party, as he now alleges he paid for deputy leader Dr Roodal Moonilal’s wife to study in London.

Warner, a former Fifa vice-president who was placed on Interpol’s “red notice” on Wednesday, made the claim during an ILP cottage meeting at Battoo Street, Marabella, on Wednesday night.

“Moonilal trying today to make my chairman name look bad and Moonilal trying to demean. Her and Moonilal of course forget that is I who pay to send his wife to school in London,” Warner alleged.

“And I must sit here and listen to Moonilal?”

Warner said while going through some of his documents, he found a receipt showing where he allegedly paid to rent a house in Santa Margarita for three months for the party. He said he also found a receipt where he gave the Tobago Organisation of the People (TOP) $350,000 on April 6, 2012, but said “Ashworth Jack will watch me and say I did not give him anything.”

He threw out a challenge to the Government to deny his claims, saying he had all the documents to show where his money was spent.

“Let them say I didn’t pay for a house for three months, let them say I didn’t give the TOP money, let them say I didn’t give Moonilal money for his wife’s education in London.

“I took a considerable amount of my resources, my resources Kamla, into supporting the person who is now your Prime Minister.”

Warner also said he has a number of tapes and documents on the link between the UNC’s 2010 campaign and Fifa funding that he will release soon.

“I have documents showing the link between Fifa funding and me, the link between Fifa, its funding the UNC and the PP Government in the general elections of 2010, documents on the Section 34 fiasco, documents on my knowledge of transactions at Fifa, including, and not limited to the President Sepp Blatter.”

He apologised to the country for not disclosing these matter sooner, but promised all would be brought to the light in the near future.

Making reference to members of the international media attending the meeting, Warner said they would only be in T&T until next week.

“Look at them, first time in your lives you may be seeing them in Marabella. Don’t worry, they will be gone by next week, they only here to see Jack Warner in handcuffs.”

Warner refused to field questions from the media after at the meeting and as soon as his speech was finished  he was hustled into a waiting vehicle by security.

Tim Kee will destroy T&T football, wait and see guys.

The same people he reliant on for money he blasting.

Now the little funds T&T use to get from de gov, they will cut.

Shut your mouth man and resign your post.

I am fed up with this fool.

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2015, 04:16:02 AM »

I believe the longer the foreign news media in Trinidad the more information we will get.
They are digging for everything that was missed by our news
What do you think?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2015, 06:01:12 AM »

I believe the longer the foreign news media in Trinidad the more information we will get.
What do you think?

We are collectively slowly waking up to the sneakiness, twistedness and deception of this clown (Uncle Tim).
All will come to light gradually and sometimes explosively. Have no fear ... at least not too much.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2015, 07:49:15 AM »

What do you think?

We are collectively slowly waking up to the sneakiness, twistedness and deception of this clown (Uncle Tim).
All will come to light gradually and sometimes explosively. Have no fear ... at least not too much.

how long did it take all of you to wake up... not too long ago i was being attacked on the board because i stated from the beginning tim kee is not to be trusted and is not right for our football..

no one listened...

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2015, 08:34:47 AM »
Tim Kee should resign... he has done absolutely nothing during his time to take T&T forward. He is the reason why they have few sponsors.

That post should not be held by anyone associated with any political party because if your party not in power you will be squeezed. If you in power you will be unfairly funded and the other Sporting associations will complain.

At the end of the day the most important members of the TTFA are the national programs and because of One Man they have had to suffer for 3 years financially. Senior men and women teams, youth teams etc.

At least Sheldon Phillips trying something, I've heard he has good ideas and very professional just partnered up with the wrong president.

If Tim Kee really cares about T&T football he should step aside. It's simply an ego thing at this point.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2015, 09:21:08 AM »
Tim Kee should resign... he has done absolutely nothing during his time to take T&T forward. He is the reason why they have few sponsors.

That post should not be held by anyone associated with any political party because if your party not in power you will be squeezed. If you in power you will be unfairly funded and the other Sporting associations will complain.

At the end of the day the most important members of the TTFA are the national programs and because of One Man they have had to suffer for 3 years financially. Senior men and women teams, youth teams etc.

At least Sheldon Phillips trying something, I've heard he has good ideas and very professional just partnered up with the wrong president.

If Tim Kee really cares about T&T football he should step aside. It's simply an ego thing at this point.

sheldon aligning himself with tim kee brings his motives into question as well, sadly...

i understand he wanted to give him a chance, but dragging it on for so many years, leaves a sour taste in the mouth of many, so i think we need to wipe the slate clean...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2015, 10:18:20 AM »
Contro, no problem with your views here. Never be afraid to stand by your views especially if you're driven by sincerity and true concern for the unsung exploited players. Don't be intimidated by henchmen and agents for Jackulito, Scamps, Rodent, Uncle Tim. Uncle Tim was not known by all so he was given time to show his colours ... and what lovely colours many see now.
Watch as he slowly tries to distance himself from Renraw and as he watches to see how far the dragnet spreads, with more nuts being squeezed and the treasure trove of Concacaf documents being perused after their office was busted open.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2015, 01:52:45 PM »
how long did it take all of you to wake up... not too long ago i was being attacked on the board because i stated from the beginning tim kee is not to be trusted and is not right for our football..

no one listened...

I don't recall seeing anyone attacking you, but let's explore this for argument's sake:

Why is he not to be trusted?

Why do you feel your position has been validated, in the three years since he took over?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2015, 02:36:01 PM »
Tim.Tee, the Spider-man, the Scamps- man, the Rodent, and the Mouth of the West, are like peas in a pod. Now I know why they didn't want to go after the Jack of all funds, legally. Question is, how you gonna sue yourself?
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Raymond Tim Kee Thread.
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2015, 11:08:58 AM »
Fire Raymond Tim Kee Thread.

Tim Kee is a millionaire and makes millions from his insurance company (Trinre Insurance), why can't he use some of that money and invest it into some marketing strategy to generate more money for T&T football?

Money makes money.

Instead of relying on the government alone and making T&T football look bad and making me cuss to much.

He allowed 10 years of corruption as a VP with TTFA. He even admitted he knew what was happening...remember he saw the UNC banquet invoice. Right, so why did he not report this 5 years ago? If you witness a crime and don't report it, you are just as guilty not so?

The Germany LOC was still renting 40,000 dollars a month offices from Jack in 2009, how?

A of the big men he knows from being mayor or PNM treasurer, not one would support him?

On de flip side.

I know my boy Kevin Harrison is a good dude and I go like to see him involve in T&T football, he should not be involved in this Sancho vs TTFA problem and we could use him on the TTFA staff and get ride of some of them back stabbers working there.

In 3 years Kevin made Central into a top club and they self efficient.

Sancho lose points by me though and SPoRTT need a staff redo.

Everybody wants to be a boss in T&T and now all of them want to get into politics so they could full they pockets and be heroes.

Tim Kee need to step up his game or step the hell down.

We football in a mess and he making it worst.

If you can't handle de job, please retire and let someone else take it up.

If you want to stay on, find, then do de right thing.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:57:48 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Raymond Tim Kee Thread.
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2015, 11:16:29 AM »
Now we talking. Uncle Tim must go and must be the unwavering focus of our actions just like we did for Jackulito. Remember iz a work in progress. I will donate money to see him go and stay invested in securing that another one of his Cosa Nostra cabal does not succeed him. Daiz how dey does do it to cover their tracts and avoid prosecution.
Whoever helps to get rid of Uncle Tim will be fairly welcome as long as they too eh dealing in evil intent to damage the warriors. More on this later.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2015, 11:43:16 AM »
Check this scenario:

Gov't Elections September 7th 2015. PNM wins and Tim Kee and the TTFA have more corporate sponsors and better M.O.S relations. World Cup qualification campaign begins in November 2015.
TTFA have not announced when their election will take place. Let's say later this year and Tim Kee loses I can assure you it will be a repeat of the same political bullshit which has taken place over the last 3 years.

You really feel Tim Kee going to fund Football if some rival oust him ? We will have to pray that the person coming in as President etc is someone who very very good at getting sponsors because we all know this game. This country is the most petty vindictive place in the world.

I have no faith in Tim Kee but I rather see him fund Football as president for 4 years during a world cup qualification campaign than a repeat of the last 3 years with a new man in charge getting the squeeze like he did from UNC/PP...... so I can assure you he keeping his ass in that president chair until Gov't Elections where you have to fancy PNM to win it.

Stephan Hart and all the coaches, all the national programs deserve full backing..If it's Tim Kee doing it, I don't give a f**k... I cannot take another few years of bullshit that affecting THOUSANDS of players, coaches, fans etc for a few people ego's who have the power to change things here.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »
Who would be considered as credible alternatives?

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2015, 02:34:56 PM »
my vote is for Bakes :rotfl:
In all honesty for me it would be the guys at central. They have taken football back to the community and that's whats needed.

You have a real chance now to shape the future of your nation, engage in youth projects as todays children could be tomorrows stars. Get out to the local communities hold coaching sessions across the nation this could be funded by the corporates.

Football is a game for the people, not for the rich and shameless
Fail to prepare - Prepare to fail

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2015, 03:13:44 PM »
my vote is for Bakes :rotfl:
In all honesty for me it would be the guys at central. They have taken football back to the community and that's whats needed.

You have a real chance now to shape the future of your nation, engage in youth projects as todays children could be tomorrows stars. Get out to the local communities hold coaching sessions across the nation this could be funded by the corporates.

Thanks, but no thanks lol

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2015, 03:27:49 PM »
Hi FS I only say you guys as your very proactive and the only guys who can get corporate T&T on board, as well as your success in a short period of time

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »

gb8702, minor league/Sunday morning football is a game for the people, Pro-football is for the rich, famous, and shameless

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2015, 03:53:23 PM »
Without the average person football wouldn't exist, where do the players come from not muti millionaire family's !!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2015, 03:55:08 PM »
Actually, there is community football in TT. It never died. Is just that the media don't feature community football as before. Plus over the years(Jack Warner era), the various communities have been doing their own thing. They did not want to be bothered with Jack and his TTFF.

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2015, 04:07:11 PM »
Maybe a fresh start and time to engage again with the future of the nation?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2015, 04:45:51 PM »
Without the average person football wouldn't exist, where do the players come from not muti millionaire family's !!

Yes, most of the players are not from millionaire famailies. But the multimillions are the ones pumping  money into football. Abramovich, the Emratis, Glazer family, etc,etc are putting money in Euro football. The English, Spanish, Germans, Italians, French leagues is where the big money is currently. That is why everybody wants to play there.  Is the multi millionaires running(or ruining, take your pick) the game now.

1]; } ?>