Should Raymond Tim Kee resign.

Yes
14 (66.7%)
No
6 (28.6%)
Give him until election.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Raymond Tim Kee Thread.  (Read 24247 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Tim Kee wants four more years.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 05:26:26 AM »
Tim Kee defends Warner’s CONCACAF tenure
By JONATHAN RAMNANANSINGH (Newsday)

President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), Raymond Tim Kee, has defended former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner for standing up for this nation’s football interests during his tenure as both CONCACAF and Caribbean Football Union (CFU) president.

Tim Kee, who returned from representing the TTFA at the world governing body’s elections in Zurich, Switzerland, on Saturday night, believes Warner was a major voice pushing for TT’s football development on both the regional and international stage during his reign. However, when Jeffrey Webb of the Cayman Islands was appointed president of CONCACAF in 2012, things changed, and TT’s affairs were put on the bench by the provisionally sacked CONCACAF boss.

“Remember when Mr Warner was president of CONCACAF and CFU, he was very much inward thinking in terms of what Trinidad is getting into,” said Tim Kee yesterday. “Warner worked so hard to the point where our funny kind of thinking people felt that he was pulling strings for Trinidad’s benefit. All the rumours about Warner setting up matches for Trinidad to win and other ideas of the sort all of a sudden began to circulate.

“However, what Mr Warner was really doing was looking after Trinidad and trying to put Trinidad and Tobago in a position to have an equal chance because he would have known of course (about) where he sat, how many things were available and how many were not. Everything came and happened and he was then replaced by another Caribbean man, Jeffrey Webb,” Tim Kee added.

It was here, according to the TTFA boss, that Webb then began to redirect his attention toward more development in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. Tim Kee said when he realised this country was not given any priority, he challenged the decisions being made but was told that “Trinidad must breathe a little.”

“It was not as equitable as it could have been (for TT). But the others (governing bodies) who were given opportunities to breathe, were not in a position to breathe either because they did not have any actual resource.

What I realised is that we were not getting a fair break as we would have liked for Trinidad,” he continued.

Now, with both Warner and Webb removed from their respective capacities in regional football and currently under investigation for racketeering and money laundering by the United States Department of Justice, Tim Kee is hoping to once again bring the Caribbean nations together in an effort to return transparency and strong sport development to the region. Following his vote in Zurich on Friday, Tim Kee conversed with several of the region’s association presidents with the intention of strengthening their voice on a global scale.

He also warned that the US, along with Central America, have been trying from behind the scenes to control CONCACAF. But, Tim Kee is intent on ensuring that his and the Caribbean’s voice are constantly heard. The Port-of-Spain mayor admitted however, that wooing the other regional territories to one sound conclusion might be a bit tougher than expected.

He further explained: “The position is that I’ve had some conversations with some president’s (football bodies) from the Caribbean.

I told them what my picture is of the situation and that we need to get our act together and so on. But you see a lot of them are intimidated because they got a lot of, what they consider favours and therefore they don’t want to rock the boat. And to a large extent not only in the Caribbean, but as well as the American and African continents.”

Speaking in relation to Blatter’s re-election for a fifth consecutive term, Tim Kee declared that the audience of Hallenstadion, Zurich, went silent upon hearing Prince Ali’s withdrawal from the second round of voting at the elections after being behind 133-72 in the initial round.

“You could have felt a sense of sadness (when Ali withdrew). Those who supported the incumbent (Blatter) were in glee. But you would have looked around the room at the 209 countries, each of which was represented by three delegates, and of course maybe about 100 observers, you would have sensed some form of quiet and sadness. It was then that I had a little bit of concern.. Ali and I have a good relationship and he calls me often. I was unable to speak to him after the elections, but I might speak with him tonight (Sunday). If there was some other candidate, or rather if Mr Blatter was not there, I’m sure Prince Ali would have won because nobody could have faulted him for his presentation and constitution,” he added.

Meanwhile, amidst all the allegations put forward against multiple ex and current members of FIFA last week, Blatter maintains his innocence and admitted that the cleanup of FIFA is good for the game. When asked how Blatter could have pleaded ignorance of the alleged corruption taking place in his organisation, Tim Kee declared: “If the top US and Swiss agencies working together, and they have been digging up for the past 20 years, have found nothing, possibly, there is nothing to be found but I do not want be conclusive and unfair to Mr Blatter. But how so many calls and comments could be made and there’s no truth? You have to sometimes consider the saying ‘where there is smoke, there is fire’. So how is there so much smoke, but no fire?”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 06:29:10 AM »
While there is truth that Jack did work for TT "interest" when he was FIFA VP, why in the long run when he was kicked out, we found ourselves in gigantic hole of debt. Even you, an insurance executive, can't use your business acumen to get us out of this mess. You also saying you tying to get the CFU to speak with one voice. No Trini will ever get that opportunity again. Dupree messed up and Jack mucho Messed up. You think they will allow another Trini take the lead. What have you done for TT football for the past two years.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 06:56:16 AM »
Yes Uncle Tim. Tell us more about these deeply patriotic thoughts that you have, that dispel the myth of your mooksy, silent, I-eh-talking character.
It took this crisis and a possible existential threat to you and your people, for you to open your damn mouth, speak up when interviewed and allow us to hear about your profound policy positions. Tink it easy with dese fellahs?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:19:42 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 07:09:07 AM »
Both ah allyuh miss the point Tim Kee was trying to make... perhaps because he didn't go into great detail how much Webb was starving TnT.  Case in point, the TTFA yet to receive their share of this year's broadcast rights appropriation from CONCACAF.  Why?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 12:08:21 PM »
Both ah allyuh miss the point Tim Kee was trying to make... perhaps because he didn't go into great detail how much Webb was starving TnT.  Case in point, the TTFA yet to receive their share of this year's broadcast rights appropriation from CONCACAF.  Why?

He did not go into details, but you can.

Cursory search of google right?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »
Watch something we will wake up one morning in the not to distant future and see Tim Kee re-elected.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2015, 09:07:16 AM »
De only four years Tim Kee should get is in Golden Grove next to Warner.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2015, 09:21:59 AM »

President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), Raymond Tim Kee, has defended former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner for standing up for this nation’s football interests during his tenure as both CONCACAF and Caribbean Football Union (CFU) president.

Tim Kee, who returned from representing the TTFA at the world governing body’s elections in Zurich, Switzerland, on Saturday night, believes Warner was a major voice pushing for TT’s football development on both the regional and international stage during his reign. However, when Jeffrey Webb of the Cayman Islands was appointed president of CONCACAF in 2012, things changed, and TT’s affairs were put on the bench by the provisionally sacked CONCACAF boss.

“Remember when Mr Warner was president of CONCACAF and CFU, he was very much inward thinking in terms of what Trinidad is getting into,” said Tim Kee yesterday. “Warner worked so hard to the point where our funny kind of thinking people felt that he was pulling strings for Trinidad’s benefit. All the rumours about Warner setting up matches for Trinidad to win and other ideas of the sort all of a sudden began to circulate.

“However, what Mr Warner was really doing was looking after Trinidad and trying to put Trinidad and Tobago in a position to have an equal chance because he would have known of course (about) where he sat, how many things were available and how many were not. Everything came and happened and he was then replaced by another Caribbean man, Jeffrey Webb,” Tim Kee added.

It was here, according to the TTFA boss, that Webb then began to redirect his attention toward more development in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. Tim Kee said when he realised this country was not given any priority, he challenged the decisions being made but was told that “Trinidad must breathe a little.”

“It was not as equitable as it could have been (for TT). But the others (governing bodies) who were given opportunities to breathe, were not in a position to breathe either because they did not have any actual resource.

What I realised is that we were not getting a fair break as we would have liked for Trinidad,” he continued.

Now, with both Warner and Webb removed from their respective capacities in regional football and currently under investigation for racketeering and money laundering by the United States Department of Justice, Tim Kee is hoping to once again bring the Caribbean nations together in an effort to return transparency and strong sport development to the region. Following his vote in Zurich on Friday, Tim Kee conversed with several of the region’s association presidents with the intention of strengthening their voice on a global scale.

He also warned that the US, along with Central America, have been trying from behind the scenes to control CONCACAF. But, Tim Kee is intent on ensuring that his and the Caribbean’s voice are constantly heard. The Port-of-Spain mayor admitted however, that wooing the other regional territories to one sound conclusion might be a bit tougher than expected.

He further explained: “The position is that I’ve had some conversations with some president’s (football bodies) from the Caribbean.

I told them what my picture is of the situation and that we need to get our act together and so on. But you see a lot of them are intimidated because they got a lot of, what they consider favours and therefore they don’t want to rock the boat. And to a large extent not only in the Caribbean, but as well as the American and African continents.”

Speaking in relation to Blatter’s re-election for a fifth consecutive term, Tim Kee declared that the audience of Hallenstadion, Zurich, went silent upon hearing Prince Ali’s withdrawal from the second round of voting at the elections after being behind 133-72 in the initial round.

“You could have felt a sense of sadness (when Ali withdrew). Those who supported the incumbent (Blatter) were in glee. But you would have looked around the room at the 209 countries, each of which was represented by three delegates, and of course maybe about 100 observers, you would have sensed some form of quiet and sadness. It was then that I had a little bit of concern.. Ali and I have a good relationship and he calls me often. I was unable to speak to him after the elections, but I might speak with him tonight (Sunday). If there was some other candidate, or rather if Mr Blatter was not there, I’m sure Prince Ali would have won because nobody could have faulted him for his presentation and constitution,” he added.

Meanwhile, amidst all the allegations put forward against multiple ex and current members of FIFA last week, Blatter maintains his innocence and admitted that the cleanup of FIFA is good for the game. When asked how Blatter could have pleaded ignorance of the alleged corruption taking place in his organisation, Tim Kee declared: “If the top US and Swiss agencies working together, and they have been digging up for the past 20 years, have found nothing, possibly, there is nothing to be found but I do not want be conclusive and unfair to Mr Blatter. But how so many calls and comments could be made and there’s no truth? You have to sometimes consider the saying ‘where there is smoke, there is fire’. So how is there so much smoke, but no fire?”

No one should give special treatment to one particular federation, but Tim kee sounding like Jack didn't do the same?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »
Tim Tee sounding just like Jack. Paranoid and delusional. Sounds like he crowned himself leader of CONCACAF on a sneek tip. But anyways, now I understand why Tim Tee and the spiderman didn't want to go after Jack, legally.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »
I warned people about Tim kee but no one listened....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2015, 10:35:41 AM »
Tim Tee sounding just like Jack. Paranoid and delusional. Sounds like he crowned himself leader of CONCACAF on a sneek tip. But anyways, now I understand why Tim Tee and the spiderman didn't want to go after Jack, legally.

Tell us why then?  Because yuh talking shit.

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2015, 01:18:27 PM »

He seems like he's cut from the same cloth as Jack. It also seems like he's doing some power positioning either within Concacaf or for FIFA itself, trying to stay on the fence. The fact that he only released that he didn't vote for Blatter after he resigned is a pretty clear indication of his capability of spotting which bandwagon to jump on at which time.

I really cannot see myself contributing a cent to another TTFA effort for the foreseeable future.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2015, 01:55:07 PM »
De only four years Tim Kee should get is in Golden Grove next to Warner.

:rotfl:
Btw we've heard the agonizing babble & dance from Papa Cornmeal in his recent article.
Anybody heard from "President" in defense of Jackulito ... and all the others who were on the take from Renraw?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:00:53 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2015, 09:47:50 PM »

He seems like he's cut from the same cloth as Jack. It also seems like he's doing some power positioning either within Concacaf or for FIFA itself, trying to stay on the fence. The fact that he only released that he didn't vote for Blatter after he resigned is a pretty clear indication of his capability of spotting which bandwagon to jump on at which time.

I really cannot see myself contributing a cent to another TTFA effort for the foreseeable future.

My suggestion of a rival federation would work but will take time... The players union must be formed first to neutralize the pro league and tim kee run federation ... Once that is achieved, then a new fed will have the power and force the regional associations to make the switch.. No players, no football.. Ttfa will be relegated to a rogue org and Fifa will have no choice but to move to legitimize the new fed...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2015, 02:13:53 AM »
Tim Kee calls for Caribbean unity in CONCACAF.
By Ian Prescott (Express).

Stand up!

Caribbean football officials are not pleased about being left out of the decision-making process of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF).

Further, Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee, urged his colleagues to “stand up” and assert its power as the most influential group of voters in the regional football body. Tim Kee commented at a press conference held in Trinidad and Tobago on Tuesday.

Tim Kee is particularly perturbed that the Caribbean was left out of the decision-making process when a week ago, CONCACAF’S Executive appointed a Special Committee charged with evaluating and sustaining all of the business operations of the Confederation. This Special Committee was appointed in the wake of the corruption indictments brought against former CONCACAF president Jack Warner and Warner’s replacement Cayman Islands banker Jeffrey Webb.

The Special Committee appointed to run the 41-strong CONCACAF federation consists only of the three North Americans representatives. Appointed were Victor Montagliani, the president of the Canadian Soccer Association, Justino Compean, the president of the Mexican Soccer Federation and Sunil Gulati, the president of US Soccer Federation. The Caribbean has a majority of 28 countries in CONCACAF.

“They have appointed an Emergency Committee to look after the business of CONCACAF until the term comes to an end,” Tim Kee declared. “The thing that stood out for me, is that not one member of the CFU (Caribbean Football Union), who has the largest compliment of votes in CONCACAF, was sitting on that.”

Tim Kee is unaware if there was consultation between the CONCACAF Executive Committee and CFU president Antiguan Gordon Derrick, before recent decisions were made.

Further, Tim Kee hinted that Derrick should have objected had any such consultation taken place. “As to whether there were any objections, it is reasonable to argue there would have been the inclusion of somebody from the Caribbean (as a result). That did not happen, and that may be the style of the president of the CFU (Derrick), who may have opted to take a certain direction.

“But, at the end of the day, I don’t know if that is something we want, and we have to correct that,” the Trinidadian insurance executive and Port of Spain mayor said.

Tim Kee admitted to having spoken to some Caribbean colleagues on the matter.

“I have had conversions with some presidents of the other islands in the CFU about that situation and that is something we should seek to address,” he added.

Tim Kee said that, traditionally, the US and Mexico try to dominate CONCACAF because of financial and political influence, but at the end of the day, Caribbean votes will determine who takes power.

He further said that he expected challenges for the Caribbean, now that Caribbean representatives Warner and Webb are removed from the helm. “Now that both parties are out, and the Caribbean not represented, I suspect there will be some challenges coming to the Caribbean until we stand up and insist that must not happen because we have numbers,” said Tim Kee.

“The thing that carries you in football is numbers, not necessarily money, because numbers are votes,” added Tim Kee. “I can see some turbulence initially, but things will soon smooth out in a real way by (the Caribbean) having a voice on the Executive of CONCACAF,” he ended.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2015, 03:00:26 AM »

Tim Kee was part of Jack regime for over 20 years and help destroy and suck T&T dry, so obviously he will defend the man who put him here and made him.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »
Errol, think like a rational man. What Tim Kee is saying makes sense. I am not an apologist for him. But what he said is true. Whether Webb or Jack go to jail, the CFU members must have a common agenda when decisions in Concacaf are made. The U.S. also have a fraudster in Blazer the tax evader, and yet they have Gulati on the committee?  We know the CFU will be forever be paying for the sins of Jack, and now Webb, but we have to put aside differences and vote with a common agenda that will benefit CFU.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2015, 07:33:42 AM »
Errol, think like a rational man. What Tim Kee is saying makes sense. I am not an apologist for him. But what he said is true. Whether Webb or Jack go to jail, the CFU members must have a common agenda when decisions in Concacaf are made. The U.S. also have a fraudster in Blazer the tax evader, and yet they have Gulati on the committee?  We know the CFU will be forever be paying for the sins of Jack, and now Webb, but we have to put aside differences and vote with a common agenda that will benefit CFU.

Deeks, ah tink Errol was replying to a different post than the one you talking about.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2015, 08:17:10 AM »
Thanks Mose, hence the reason I quoted it.

Deeks, you nice.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:23:00 AM by Errol »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2015, 11:27:01 AM »
Thanks Mose, hence the reason I quoted it.

Deeks, you nice.

My bad! I apologize !

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2015, 01:53:18 AM »
Tim Kee sees invoice for UNC banquet Jack used our $ to pay bill.
By Rhondor Dowlat (Guardian).

T&T Football Association (TTFA) president, Raymond Tim Kee is now corroborating at least part of the claims by former Fifa vice-president, Caribbean Football union president and TTFF adviser Jack Warner that he (Warner) funded the People’s Partnership 2010 general election campaign.

There is currently a war of words between Warner and the People’s Partnership over his claims that he funded the party’s election campaign with money sourced through his Fifa dealings.

While Warner is stickling to those claims and has allegedly provided information to a group of attorneys to prove this, the UNC continues to deny the claim.

But speaking exclusively to the T&T Guardian yesterday, Tim Kee said he knew for a fact that former Warner used his own money to fund at least one UNC event which he (Tim Kee) had knowledge of.

Tim Kee was referring to an invoice he allegedly received from a popular hotel and conference centre in Port-of-Spain which had billed the TTFA for a “UNC Banquet Dinner.”

Although initially admitting to not really wanting to let the “cat-out-of-the-bag,” Tim Kee said, “I don’t want to make it an issue yet. I have to find the document first.”

He added, “I know of this because with the invoice were some notes which indicated the items.”

Tim Kee also assured that he knew for a fact that Warner took money from the TTFF which went straight to the UNC.

“The man took our money and gave it to politics,” he said.

Tim Kee said Warner was committed to the UNC cause in 2010.

“Knowing Mr Warner as I do, he does not give up until he comes to the end of his effort and all strategies, for which he is well known, were applied in that effort to put the UNC party into power,” he said, saying he was sure Warner used the monies he would have acquired from Fifa to spend in the 2010 election.

“I would think it is public knowledge when he became chairman, he had a goal and that goal was to take the UNC party into government,” he said.

Similar football strategy

Tim Kee explained that Warner had a similar behaviour and strategy in football and in the earlier years mortgaged his house in a bid to raise money for football and to take care of some other expenses in relation to the sport.

“That was the sort of passion he (Warner) had demonstrated over the years for local football. What happens subsequent to those years I am not in a position to converse on and comment,” he said.

During an address to the nation on Wednesday night, Warner, a former national security minister and now political leader of the Independent Liberal Party, reiterated that there was a link between Fifa’s millions and the PP’s 2010 campaign.

He disclosed that he had compiled a series of cheques and supporting documents that would corroborate his financial support to the PP’s successful general campaign in 2010. The documents, Warner said, were already in the hands of attorneys.

Warner is currently out on $2.5 million bail after he appeared in the Port-of-Spain Magistrates Court on charges of corruption and racketeering conspiracy in relation to his dealings with Fifa, stemming out of an indictment by the US government, which is now seeking to extradite him to the US to face those charges.

RELATED NEWS

Jack of all funds.
By Sharlene Rampersad (Guardian)

I paid for Moonilal’s wife’s education

Independent Liberal Party (ILP) leader Jack Warner says his support for the United National Congress (UNC) was not only limited to the party, as he now alleges he paid for deputy leader Dr Roodal Moonilal’s wife to study in London.

Warner, a former Fifa vice-president who was placed on Interpol’s “red notice” on Wednesday, made the claim during an ILP cottage meeting at Battoo Street, Marabella, on Wednesday night.

“Moonilal trying today to make my chairman name look bad and Moonilal trying to demean. Her and Moonilal of course forget that is I who pay to send his wife to school in London,” Warner alleged.

“And I must sit here and listen to Moonilal?”

Warner said while going through some of his documents, he found a receipt showing where he allegedly paid to rent a house in Santa Margarita for three months for the party. He said he also found a receipt where he gave the Tobago Organisation of the People (TOP) $350,000 on April 6, 2012, but said “Ashworth Jack will watch me and say I did not give him anything.”

He threw out a challenge to the Government to deny his claims, saying he had all the documents to show where his money was spent.

“Let them say I didn’t pay for a house for three months, let them say I didn’t give the TOP money, let them say I didn’t give Moonilal money for his wife’s education in London.

“I took a considerable amount of my resources, my resources Kamla, into supporting the person who is now your Prime Minister.”

Warner also said he has a number of tapes and documents on the link between the UNC’s 2010 campaign and Fifa funding that he will release soon.

“I have documents showing the link between Fifa funding and me, the link between Fifa, its funding the UNC and the PP Government in the general elections of 2010, documents on the Section 34 fiasco, documents on my knowledge of transactions at Fifa, including, and not limited to the President Sepp Blatter.”

He apologised to the country for not disclosing these matter sooner, but promised all would be brought to the light in the near future.

Making reference to members of the international media attending the meeting, Warner said they would only be in T&T until next week.

“Look at them, first time in your lives you may be seeing them in Marabella. Don’t worry, they will be gone by next week, they only here to see Jack Warner in handcuffs.”

Warner refused to field questions from the media after at the meeting and as soon as his speech was finished  he was hustled into a waiting vehicle by security.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:55:37 AM by Flex »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »
Tim Kee should have kept his mouth shut because now the question becomes if he knew this and had this evidence why did he not go after Jack and the UNC to reclaim it?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2015, 09:42:35 AM »
Tim Kee should have kept his mouth shut because now the question becomes if he knew this and had this evidence why did he not go after Jack and the UNC to reclaim it?

Because he is just as corrupt...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »
Tim Kee sees invoice for UNC banquet Jack used our $ to pay bill.
By Rhondor Dowlat (Guardian).

T&T Football Association (TTFA) president, Raymond Tim Kee is now corroborating at least part of the claims by former Fifa vice-president, Caribbean Football union president and TTFF adviser Jack Warner that he (Warner) funded the People’s Partnership 2010 general election campaign.

There is currently a war of words between Warner and the People’s Partnership over his claims that he funded the party’s election campaign with money sourced through his Fifa dealings.

While Warner is stickling to those claims and has allegedly provided information to a group of attorneys to prove this, the UNC continues to deny the claim.

But speaking exclusively to the T&T Guardian yesterday, Tim Kee said he knew for a fact that former Warner used his own money to fund at least one UNC event which he (Tim Kee) had knowledge of.

Tim Kee was referring to an invoice he allegedly received from a popular hotel and conference centre in Port-of-Spain which had billed the TTFA for a “UNC Banquet Dinner.”

Although initially admitting to not really wanting to let the “cat-out-of-the-bag,” Tim Kee said, “I don’t want to make it an issue yet. I have to find the document first.”

He added, “I know of this because with the invoice were some notes which indicated the items.”

Tim Kee also assured that he knew for a fact that Warner took money from the TTFF which went straight to the UNC.

“The man took our money and gave it to politics,” he said.

Tim Kee said Warner was committed to the UNC cause in 2010.

“Knowing Mr Warner as I do, he does not give up until he comes to the end of his effort and all strategies, for which he is well known, were applied in that effort to put the UNC party into power,” he said, saying he was sure Warner used the monies he would have acquired from Fifa to spend in the 2010 election.

“I would think it is public knowledge when he became chairman, he had a goal and that goal was to take the UNC party into government,” he said.

Similar football strategy

Tim Kee explained that Warner had a similar behaviour and strategy in football and in the earlier years mortgaged his house in a bid to raise money for football and to take care of some other expenses in relation to the sport.

“That was the sort of passion he (Warner) had demonstrated over the years for local football. What happens subsequent to those years I am not in a position to converse on and comment,” he said.

During an address to the nation on Wednesday night, Warner, a former national security minister and now political leader of the Independent Liberal Party, reiterated that there was a link between Fifa’s millions and the PP’s 2010 campaign.

He disclosed that he had compiled a series of cheques and supporting documents that would corroborate his financial support to the PP’s successful general campaign in 2010. The documents, Warner said, were already in the hands of attorneys.

Warner is currently out on $2.5 million bail after he appeared in the Port-of-Spain Magistrates Court on charges of corruption and racketeering conspiracy in relation to his dealings with Fifa, stemming out of an indictment by the US government, which is now seeking to extradite him to the US to face those charges.

RELATED NEWS

Jack of all funds.
By Sharlene Rampersad (Guardian)

I paid for Moonilal’s wife’s education

Independent Liberal Party (ILP) leader Jack Warner says his support for the United National Congress (UNC) was not only limited to the party, as he now alleges he paid for deputy leader Dr Roodal Moonilal’s wife to study in London.

Warner, a former Fifa vice-president who was placed on Interpol’s “red notice” on Wednesday, made the claim during an ILP cottage meeting at Battoo Street, Marabella, on Wednesday night.

“Moonilal trying today to make my chairman name look bad and Moonilal trying to demean. Her and Moonilal of course forget that is I who pay to send his wife to school in London,” Warner alleged.

“And I must sit here and listen to Moonilal?”

Warner said while going through some of his documents, he found a receipt showing where he allegedly paid to rent a house in Santa Margarita for three months for the party. He said he also found a receipt where he gave the Tobago Organisation of the People (TOP) $350,000 on April 6, 2012, but said “Ashworth Jack will watch me and say I did not give him anything.”

He threw out a challenge to the Government to deny his claims, saying he had all the documents to show where his money was spent.

“Let them say I didn’t pay for a house for three months, let them say I didn’t give the TOP money, let them say I didn’t give Moonilal money for his wife’s education in London.

“I took a considerable amount of my resources, my resources Kamla, into supporting the person who is now your Prime Minister.”

Warner also said he has a number of tapes and documents on the link between the UNC’s 2010 campaign and Fifa funding that he will release soon.

“I have documents showing the link between Fifa funding and me, the link between Fifa, its funding the UNC and the PP Government in the general elections of 2010, documents on the Section 34 fiasco, documents on my knowledge of transactions at Fifa, including, and not limited to the President Sepp Blatter.”

He apologised to the country for not disclosing these matter sooner, but promised all would be brought to the light in the near future.

Making reference to members of the international media attending the meeting, Warner said they would only be in T&T until next week.

“Look at them, first time in your lives you may be seeing them in Marabella. Don’t worry, they will be gone by next week, they only here to see Jack Warner in handcuffs.”

Warner refused to field questions from the media after at the meeting and as soon as his speech was finished  he was hustled into a waiting vehicle by security.

Tim Kee putting he foot in he mouth.

Now self de gov eh helping T&T football.

This man will bury we after Jack Warner kill we.

Tim Kee was Jack right hand man, he guilty too, him and Camps.

Jail all ah them, because he know and kept quiet for a long time.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »

Non-issue for Tim Kee.  The way Jack's personal funds were tied up in the TTFF, the UNC/Jack easily could have argued that the funds were paid from the TTFF accounts, because the TTFF itself owed money to Jack.  That is the larger issue here, tying of funds paid by Warner to the UNC's election efforts.

Another problematic issue nobody seems to be willing to mention is the possibility that the 2006 WC players were essentially paid with FIFA bribe money channeled thru Jack and the UNC.  Sancho was on the radio this morning trying hard to distance himself from the growing scandal and callers were letting him have it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:10:54 AM by Bakes »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2015, 10:12:26 AM »
Tim Kee putting he foot in he mouth.

Now self de gov eh helping T&T football.

This man will bury we after Jack Warner kill we.

Tim Kee was Jack right hand man, he guilty too, him and Camps.

Jail all ah them, because he know and kept quiet for a long time.

You have any proof that Tim Kee was "Jack right hand man"?  Do you have any clue as to how the political structure within the TTFF/FA functions?  I swear some ah allyuh does just bump allyuh gums for the sake of bumping allyuh gums.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2015, 10:35:10 AM »

Non-issue for Tim Kee.  The way Jack's personal funds were tied up in the TTFF, the UNC/Jack easily could have argued that the funds were paid from the TTFF accounts, because the TTFF itself owed money to Jack.  That is the larger issue here, tying of funds paid by Warner to the UNC's election efforts.

Another problematic issue nobody seems to be willing to mention is the possibility that the 2006 WC players were essentially paid with FIFA bribe money channeled thru Jack and the UNC. Sancho was on the radio this morning trying hard to distance himself from the growing scandal and callers were letting him have it.

Good point. Hadn't thought about that possibility. But it does bring up another issue that I've been thinking about. Which is that the corruption in that organisation is so deep seated and systemic that even the 'good' people in the organisation can't help but have been tainted by it.

We had a similar issue in a construction corruption scandal here in Montreal where kickbacks were such an established way of doing business that some honest businessmen found that that was the only way they could get contracts from the city and 'honest' city functionaries found money being placed in their hands and supervisors/managers/bosses telling them just take it and keep quiet.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »

Another problematic issue nobody seems to be willing to mention is the possibility that the 2006 WC players were essentially paid with FIFA bribe money channeled thru Jack and the UNC. Sancho was on the radio this morning trying hard to distance himself from the growing scandal and callers were letting him have it.

Good point. Hadn't thought about that possibility. But it does bring up another issue that I've been thinking about. Which is that the corruption in that organisation is so deep seated and systemic that even the 'good' people in the organisation can't help but have been tainted by it.

We had a similar issue in a construction corruption scandal here in Montreal where kickbacks were such an established way of doing business that some honest businessmen found that that was the only way they could get contracts from the city and 'honest' city functionaries found money being placed in their hands and supervisors/managers/bosses telling them just take it and keep quiet.

In the end the 'loan' the WC 2006 players got from the UNC gov't may be tainted funds. But the amount they were owed is based on established sponsorship money. That 'legit' money had to be somewhere in Warner's accounts as well. When you launder without separating the white wash turns pink.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:33:50 PM by E-man »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2015, 01:45:15 PM »
In the end the 'loan' the WC 2006 players got from the UNC gov't may be tainted funds. But the amount they were owed is based on established sponsorship money. That 'legit' money had to be somewhere in Warner's accounts as well. When you launder without separating the white wash turns pink.

How can it be "legitimate"?  The Government never owed them any money, Jack did.  Also, il/legitimacy aside, the source is in question.  Of course this is only a semi-serious point being made, if not, then ever single government payment would have to be similarly compromised, which morally speaking (given Jack's role in putting them into power), they are.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2015, 02:23:20 PM »

How can it be "legitimate"?  The Government never owed them any money, Jack did.  Also, il/legitimacy aside, the source is in question.  Of course this is only a semi-serious point being made, if not, then ever single government payment would have to be similarly compromised, which morally speaking (given Jack's role in putting them into power), they are.

I understand that the gov't 'loan' and money the TTFF owed which Jack probably pilfered are 2 things, though in this case who knows. TTFF->Jack->UNC->'loan'  ;D

1]; } ?>