March 28, 2024, 03:41:43 PM

Author Topic: T&T football in the middle of a political meltdown.  (Read 13156 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: T&T football in the middle of a political meltdown.
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2015, 08:09:45 PM »
Ah smelling one dirty rat and stinking rotten chat- when FS stated that ah ministry - a government minstry could access and accept sponsorship from companies! Yuh EH see  see potential for kickbacks- payoffs and money going into pockets for possible contracts or other favours!

This is just pure nonsense or as FS admitted unheard of but allowed to happen and people putting the squeeze onTTFA- it would appear that if one is allowed to be a government minister and hold on to a post as SA to TFFA , that given all that transpired, yuh could see how  potential access to siphoning funds could drain that organization.

Now layer all that with some political puppet coming on and now using their status to squeeze the lifeblood from the TTFA? I EH saying that some mismanagement may not have occurred and had there been accountable and transparent measures, just maybe all the tracking of revenues and expenses would not be open to debate.
As a Minister, could he not hire and mandate an independent audit of the association, track the ministry payouts and then streamline current funding? Hire an independent body if yuh want to ensure national team's financial request are accordingly deployed. Show that any sponsorship money acquired is deployed or allocated to national teams.
Yuh does winer if these ministers  brains shifted with they intestines so what coming out of their thinking is pure sheet-

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2015, 08:17:48 PM »
Sam, you're beginning to sound like Bakes! I have already told you it costs more than !.7 million. However, unlike TTFA the Ministry has gained sponsorship. I know this is unheard of in T&T football, but, yes, company's do want to sponsor football. There will be audited accounts made public....not in 7 years time, within weeks of the end of the tournament.

Your efforts would be better spent asking TTFA questions about their operations: how much do they receive from FIFA, how much are their administrators paid, what do they spend their millions in admin fees on?

I'll take that as a compliment... because he's asking you pointed, direct questions, and not falling for the bullshit yuh spinning.  You know everything except answers to hard questions.  Yuh claim the TTFA spent 90% of $9.9 million dollars but can't tell us what the 10% that balance is.  Obviously, 10% of $9.9 million dollars is $990,000.  But you can't say that is all that's left in the account because yuh know is a damned lie.

Then yuh want to throw shade on the FA on top of that talking about it wouldn't take 7 years to produce an audit... yet in the same time saying there is good reasons why the TTFA can't provide accounts from 2008.  He's asking you questions about the Ministry of Sport spending taxpayers' money and you telling him to go ask the TTFA how they spending the money they get from FIFA. Yuh's a real cyat... is no wonder people in local football think yuh's such a Grade A nannyhole.

I eh cussing, just asking questions. This might be a big clue as to why the TTFA nothing getting any sponsors when all de company is STATE OWN !!!!

Sam, think long and hard at why state-owned companies under this government might rather put their money in cricket than in football... or give money to anybody else but the TTFA.  Yeah, yeah... we know they corrupt and what not.

Bakes, God forbid the PNM get in at the next election. You would have no life. You'd have to find a hobby or a boyfriend or something. Ever thought about petitioning the Olympics to bring in a world bitching event?

Then yuh want to throw shade on the FA on top of that talking about it wouldn't take 7 years to produce an audit... yet in the same time saying there is good reasons why the TTFA can't provide accounts from 2008.

Think this through. Yuh bitch Tim-Kee becomes President and realises there are no audits since 2008 (Which, actually, he would have know as VP of TTFF). Does he think "Hmm, that's not good, I'd better use some of my funding to correct this pronto so I can show people we are transparent and accountable"? Or does he shrug his shoulders and say "Boy, there's problems to overcome and I'd rather have a new website than be transparent and accountable"?

However you want to protect TTFA, even an ambulance chaser like you would recognise the need to be accountable.

And as for maths, the famous Bakes, who has known everything about a cabinet note two years before it was produced, yet only found out this week that is was $9.9 million not $9 million and had conditions to be met, needs to stop his  :bs: about how he knows everything.

As for nannyhole, you ain't exactly popular. And I see now you're bitching coz Contro used your real name. Joker.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2015, 08:23:36 PM »
Ah smelling one dirty rat and stinking rotten chat- when FS stated that ah ministry - a government minstry could access and accept sponsorship from companies! Yuh EH see  see potential for kickbacks- payoffs and money going into pockets for possible contracts or other favours!

This is just pure nonsense or as FS admitted unheard of but allowed to happen and people putting the squeeze onTTFA- it would appear that if one is allowed to be a government minister and hold on to a post as SA to TFFA , that given all that transpired, yuh could see how  potential access to siphoning funds could drain that organization.

Now layer all that with some political puppet coming on and now using their status to squeeze the lifeblood from the TTFA? I EH saying that some mismanagement may not have occurred and had there been accountable and transparent measures, just maybe all the tracking of revenues and expenses would not be open to debate.
As a Minister, could he not hire and mandate an independent audit of the association, track the ministry payouts and then streamline current funding? Hire an independent body if yuh want to ensure national team's financial request are accordingly deployed. Show that any sponsorship money acquired is deployed or allocated to national teams.
Yuh does winer if these ministers  brains shifted with they intestines so what coming out of their thinking is pure sheet-

The fact is that MoS is spending too much in the wrong directions. We need to upgrade and maintain facilities and, yes, support national teams. By generating corporate funds for the WPL, we reduce the burden on the taxpayer and also introduce companies to sponsoring football again.

The MoS knows exactly how much is being spent on TTFA budgets. In fact it was printed in todays press. Sadly, Mr Tim-Kee cannot do simple arithmetic and continues to peddle lies. At least 4 times this week Tim-Kee has lied to the people of T&T. As Bakes says "Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself" God bless the PNM treasurer.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2015, 04:20:02 AM »
Bakes, God forbid the PNM get in at the next election. You would have no life. You'd have to find a hobby or a boyfriend or something. Ever thought about petitioning the Olympics to bring in a world bitching event?

God forbid Sancho should ever have surgery on his ass.  You would have nowhere to put that ugly bald head of yours.  We know you already have a hobby... or maybe a hubby... and a boyfriend, they're one in the same.  Whenever they approve the world's first Olympic bitching event I know you'll be right there on the podium handing out the medals.

Think this through. Yuh bitch Tim-Kee becomes President and realises there are no audits since 2008 (Which, actually, he would have know as VP of TTFF). Does he think "Hmm, that's not good, I'd better use some of my funding to correct this pronto so I can show people we are transparent and accountable"? Or does he shrug his shoulders and say "Boy, there's problems to overcome and I'd rather have a new website than be transparent and accountable"?

Well yes, that mkes sense. The FA is so starved for money that the coaches and admin staff haven't been paid for months, there's no money to even send national teams to competitions... but they should take a couple hundred thousand dollars and pay for audits that may or may not buy some PR points with the public.  Sounds like sound business judgment to me.  Only a colossal dunce like you would equate the expense of revamping a website with that of multi-year audits.

However you want to protect TTFA, even an ambulance chaser like you would recognise the need to be accountable.

Life as an ambulance chaser is actually pretty good... don't knock it because you can't try it.

And as for maths, the famous Bakes, who has known everything about a cabinet note two years before it was produced, yet only found out this week that is was $9.9 million not $9 million and had conditions to be met, needs to stop his  :bs: about how he knows everything.

Really?

Announcement from SportsCompany Trinbago:
Government foots $9.9m Arrears Bill for Warriors

The Government of Trinidad and Tobago via a 13 November Cabinet decision, has agreed, through the Ministry of Sport, to provide financial assistance in the amount of $9,964,368.00 to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA).

Take yuh time.

As for nannyhole, you ain't exactly popular. And I see now you're bitching coz Contro used your real name. Joker.

You see that where?  When yuh find me bitching about anybody using my name, real or otherwise, feel free to point it out.  Don't confuse me for you.  I don't have to be popular online, is not a popularity contest and I have to interact with folks here only as much as i want to.  You on the other hand have to work with people in local football (ah know yuh confused by the whole "internet/reality" thing) who can't stand you.  Only a matter of time before that is made painfully clear. 

Final note, for as much as a foreign interloper like you are disrespecting a native of Trinidad and Tobago on his home soil, as you are calling Tim Kee a "bitch" and all kinda of other names... I seriously hope he gets to be in a position where he could help you realize the errors of his ways.  In the least I hope someone from the PNM government takes note of your political stance and tucks it away for future use.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 04:22:06 AM by Bakes »

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2015, 05:43:37 AM »
How can Mr Sancho get sponsors on board yet the TTFF can't?? Is it because Mr Sancho can be trusted and can guarantee where the money will be spent etc? My thought is that Mr Sancho is proactive and wants to improve the country's sports. But for him to help the organisation need to help themselves and be proactive, get the house in order and improve. Stop the moaning get off their asses get companies on board to help to sponsor and be self sufficient. If my business is struggling the government won't bail me out so why should they keep bailing out the national team because of mismanagement.
Fail to prepare - Prepare to fail

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2015, 06:33:35 AM »

God forbid Sancho should ever have surgery on his ass.  You would have nowhere to put that ugly bald head of yours.  We know you already have a hobby... or maybe a hubby... and a boyfriend, they're one in the same.  Whenever they approve the world's first Olympic bitching event I know you'll be right there on the podium handing out the medals.

Well yes, that mkes sense. The FA is so starved for money that the coaches and admin staff haven't been paid for months, there's no money to even send national teams to competitions... but they should take a couple hundred thousand dollars and pay for audits that may or may not buy some PR points with the public.  Sounds like sound business judgment to me.  Only a colossal dunce like you would equate the expense of revamping a website with that of multi-year audits.

Life as an ambulance chaser is actually pretty good... don't knock it because you can't try it.

Really?

Announcement from SportsCompany Trinbago:
Government foots $9.9m Arrears Bill for Warriors

The Government of Trinidad and Tobago via a 13 November Cabinet decision, has agreed, through the Ministry of Sport, to provide financial assistance in the amount of $9,964,368.00 to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA).

Take yuh time.

You see that where?  When yuh find me bitching about anybody using my name, real or otherwise, feel free to point it out.  Don't confuse me for you.  I don't have to be popular online, is not a popularity contest and I have to interact with folks here only as much as i want to.  You on the other hand have to work with people in local football (ah know yuh confused by the whole "internet/reality" thing) who can't stand you.  Only a matter of time before that is made painfully clear. 

Final note, for as much as a foreign interloper like you are disrespecting a native of Trinidad and Tobago on his home soil, as you are calling Tim Kee a "bitch" and all kinda of other names... I seriously hope he gets to be in a position where he could help you realize the errors of his ways.  In the least I hope someone from the PNM government takes note of your political stance and tucks it away for future use.

Wow, Mr Google's woken up in Tobago!! God forbid I called your insurance salesman friend Tim-Kee your bitch, after all of the things you've called people over the last few years . So I guess it's ok for an ex pat working for the yankee dollar to insult a government minister.

I don't have to be popular online, is not a popularity contest and I have to interact with folks here only as much as i want to.  You on the other hand have to work with people in local football This is the reason you are so repugnant? Because you think people in "reality" will forget that you insulted them online? So, if you were in T&T helping local people with their legal problems you'd be a polite little soldier? That shows how two-faced you really are. As for being popular, I ain't fussed by local losers who spew their PNM party line. 

So why is Controversial saying that he posted your real name and a moderator changed it? What's the scoop here, Mr Bakes?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:30:12 AM by Flex »

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2015, 07:38:10 AM »
Bakes again why are you making things political? I understand you don't like the party in power. But you need to understand, the TTFA has a duty to find some funding on their own and not depend on the government for everything. The government is their main sponsor but it is embarrassing that it is their only one. There is a clear reason why no one in the cooperate world wants nothing to do with Tim Kee and Co. For this problem to be solved some effort of getting funding must happen on the TTFA part. They can't just do nothing at all, and expect to get money when they want. No other sporting body has that luxury. If Tim Kee does nothing, and makes no real attempts to get some kind of funding, then what is he there for? What does he do? As the mayor of Port-of-Spain I felt he would have help with some business connections but no one trusts him, no one. This is so different to Sancho who has gotten some sponsorship for the WPL (even though I think this league/tournament won't be successful), but it is an idea he believes in and is making happen. Tim Kee and Co. do nothing month after month, and when funding is required they expect the government to just give just like that. This is not the way our country should operate.
Bakes you go on and on and on about your inside sources, who the hell cares man, did you ever stop and think your inside sources have a certain agenda and also politically blind. As a citizen of this country you cannot be satisfied with the work Tim Kee has done, if you had real inside sources you will know from the players, to the staff no one is satisfied with the work of Tim Kee how he has destroyed our football. Please don't make this a PNM, UNC thing. If Tim Kee was doing anything at all I would have supported him, but he does absolutely nothing and is just one of a host of problems with our sport.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2015, 07:50:55 AM »
Good points pops. Ah feel Bakes does argue with himself when de internet connection down. And he does still lose dat argument.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »
Wait nah, FS, yuh sayung bakes is a gyal? But what the ass is this? I thought him rass was a prophet.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2015, 08:28:28 AM »
How can Mr Sancho get sponsors on board yet the TTFF can't?? Is it because Mr Sancho can be trusted and can guarantee where the money will be spent etc? My thought is that Mr Sancho is proactive and wants to improve the country's sports. But for him to help the organisation need to help themselves and be proactive, get the house in order and improve. Stop the moaning get off their asses get companies on board to help to sponsor and be self sufficient. If my business is struggling the government won't bail me out so why should they keep bailing out the national team because of mismanagement.

You call that trust? Government acquiring sponsorship trust!think think

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2015, 09:59:49 AM »
When TRUTH comes out some of you will be left with egg on ya faces!! You hear the truth from the FS and yet still bitch, moan and think he is lying to you. Have you not seen the mess Warner and his side kick have done to T&T football?? which bubble do you live in? they are as transparent as a house brick!! FS tells you the truth and you fail to believe it, well more fool you. 

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2015, 11:27:41 AM »
 :rotfl:
I think ppl taking their personal social and political issues opinion and creating their own philosophies on how things shold run.
Who does the National football teams represent ?
- Tim Kee ? Warner ? Sancho? UNC ? PNM ? ILP ? You ? Me ? Corporate T&T ? Ppl of Laventille ? Fifa ?  Expats ? Locals ? who really ?
All this time I thought is was all of the above. Yet some talking like they in a business of making money for themselves. WE - there's that word again - give all kind of funding, proper and improper to all kind of projects and developments that benefit all kinds of foreign vips, diplomats and ordinary foreign ppl, but the ppl who actually represent us on both local and international stages getting serious jam and are made to be scapegoats of all the corruption issues of the country. The organizers and staff, including the players of TT football are not the cause of the financial demise of Trnidad and Tobago. Even with mismanagement, and all the monies of the Warner era, cannot even come close to the waste and corruption of past TRINIDAD & TOBAGO adminstrators..but if we get rid of Tim Kee or Kamla or whoever, BOOM, things will run smoothly. Like how it run smoothly when we got rid of Camps, Warner, Manning, Panday, Robinson, Chambers & Williams.
The issue here is not Tim Kee and Sancho, it's us.
Yáll seem to think representing TT makes our athletes financially set for life ?  Ppl seem to think all you have to do is submit your name, and like you win the lottery. Sure monies must be accounted for, sure checks and balances and audits must be in place, but if a entity,child start of in a hole and ppl just keep dumping dirt on it's head, then sooner or later, there won't be any room to grow,and hope & dreams soon change to realization that the hole is not a place of rebirth but just another grave.
Yes, It is the responsibility of the Government of TT - whichever government of TT - to promote and manage ventures that are in the best Interest of TT. They i.e. we are responsible for all things TT. This includes National representation on the world scene. Yet everyone focuses and admires on everything out there, and only willing to do what is necessary to get themselves as individuals to be part of that out there, and not appreciate what we have as a ppl and show that to the world.
I can't eloquently explain what I'm trying to say, but I'm sure some ppl understand what I mean.. as I said before, I think even on the 1st TT football site, to be successful on the world football stage, we first have to fix our society, indivually and collectively. No easy task, but the back biting and crab in the barrel political and social agendas must be put aside. We here on SW.net can make a start, by working together and pulling together, but if we gonna act like the status quo, then hell, the hole will always remain a grave and not a tunnel to a better place.  :(   just my opinion.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2015, 11:49:11 AM »
Bakes again why are you making things political? I understand you don't like the party in power. But you need to understand, the TTFA has a duty to find some funding on their own and not depend on the government for everything. The government is their main sponsor but it is embarrassing that it is their only one. There is a clear reason why no one in the cooperate world wants nothing to do with Tim Kee and Co. For this problem to be solved some effort of getting funding must happen on the TTFA part. They can't just do nothing at all, and expect to get money when they want. No other sporting body has that luxury. If Tim Kee does nothing, and makes no real attempts to get some kind of funding, then what is he there for? What does he do? As the mayor of Port-of-Spain I felt he would have help with some business connections but no one trusts him, no one. This is so different to Sancho who has gotten some sponsorship for the WPL (even though I think this league/tournament won't be successful), but it is an idea he believes in and is making happen. Tim Kee and Co. do nothing month after month, and when funding is required they expect the government to just give just like that. This is not the way our country should operate.
Bakes you go on and on and on about your inside sources, who the hell cares man, did you ever stop and think your inside sources have a certain agenda and also politically blind. As a citizen of this country you cannot be satisfied with the work Tim Kee has done, if you had real inside sources you will know from the players, to the staff no one is satisfied with the work of Tim Kee how he has destroyed our football. Please don't make this a PNM, UNC thing. If Tim Kee was doing anything at all I would have supported him, but he does absolutely nothing and is just one of a host of problems with our sport.

let the culling begin my fellow supporters.... it's time to separate the sheep from the goat... the football revolution will bring a new dawn to our football...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2015, 12:29:20 PM »
steups.....it have enough instances of gross incompetence on timkee's part to effect regime change........without resorting to crippling the National teams........... a level of oversight can be  insisted upon to protect gov't funds.................jeeezan
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:32:44 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2015, 12:44:30 PM »
:rotfl:
I think ppl taking their personal social and political issues opinion and creating their own philosophies on how things shold run.
Who does the National football teams represent ?
- Tim Kee ? Warner ? Sancho? UNC ? PNM ? ILP ? You ? Me ? Corporate T&T ? Ppl of Laventille ? Fifa ?  Expats ? Locals ? who really ?
All this time I thought is was all of the above. Yet some talking like they in a business of making money for themselves. WE - there's that word again - give all kind of funding, proper and improper to all kind of projects and developments that benefit all kinds of foreign vips, diplomats and ordinary foreign ppl, but the ppl who actually represent us on both local and international stages getting serious jam and are made to be scapegoats of all the corruption issues of the country. The organizers and staff, including the players of TT football are not the cause of the financial demise of Trnidad and Tobago. Even with mismanagement, and all the monies of the Warner era, cannot even come close to the waste and corruption of past TRINIDAD & TOBAGO adminstrators..but if we get rid of Tim Kee or Kamla or whoever, BOOM, things will run smoothly. Like how it run smoothly when we got rid of Camps, Warner, Manning, Panday, Robinson, Chambers & Williams.
The issue here is not Tim Kee and Sancho, it's us.
Yáll seem to think representing TT makes our athletes financially set for life ?  Ppl seem to think all you have to do is submit your name, and like you win the lottery. Sure monies must be accounted for, sure checks and balances and audits must be in place, but if a entity,child start of in a hole and ppl just keep dumping dirt on it's head, then sooner or later, there won't be any room to grow,and hope & dreams soon change to realization that the hole is not a place of rebirth but just another grave.
Yes, It is the responsibility of the Government of TT - whichever government of TT - to promote and manage ventures that are in the best Interest of TT. They i.e. we are responsible for all things TT. This includes National representation on the world scene. Yet everyone focuses and admires on everything out there, and only willing to do what is necessary to get themselves as individuals to be part of that out there, and not appreciate what we have as a ppl and show that to the world.
I can't eloquently explain what I'm trying to say, but I'm sure some ppl understand what I mean.. as I said before, I think even on the 1st TT football site, to be successful on the world football stage, we first have to fix our society, indivually and collectively. No easy task, but the back biting and crab in the barrel political and social agendas must be put aside. We here on SW.net can make a start, by working together and pulling together, but if we gonna act like the status quo, then hell, the hole will always remain a grave and not a tunnel to a better place.  :(   just my opinion.

A voice of reason rises out of the jabbering masses. Great post, Max G. Possibly the best post this year! :applause:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2015, 03:51:50 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Men crying that Sancho is the worst sport minister cause he eh bowing to football.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This how we end up in the=is mess we experiencing with JW and men here just willing to run head first into it again. The TTFA eh showing nothing public, but men trust them more than Sancho  :rotfl: :rotfl:

I always say when it comes to playing the game none ah alyuh care bout the welfare, the long-term structure, the transparency of the administration or any accountability if it hamper watching the team play.

Coaches eh getting paid, players eh getting paid, no development plan that I know of, nothing happening with the FA that the could show. They cannot generate 1 main sponsor, yet Sancho and the government is the problem? If Sancho give them $10 million how does that help? What happens when the $10 million done from paying TTFA administrators salary and housing allowances, then what? They still would not have done anything to help themselves. A bunch of lazy, good for nothing, people in the TTFA.

I wonder if the NAAA struggling to get money from the MoS? The Cricket Board? Swimming? Boxing?

Haven't seen such childish tantrum as being displayed here. How about using that energy to demand the TTFA show where all the money they got in the last 2 years gone? No lets focus on Sancho not bowing to the TTFA and "supporters" demands to close his eyes and hand over money.

Jokers the lot.

Flex ask a question "Where do I look?" (Maybe ask Bakes, he always have pertinent,critical info that no other fan have). That alone should raise more questions as to why Tim Kee and Sheldon Phillips not showing the books. Forget 2008, forget 2009, forget 2010, forget 2011, forget 2012, show we the books for 2013-15. How about that. That's more than fair isn't it?

Supporters need to get real.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2015, 04:41:15 PM »
maxos.. like yuh had ah couple "blue"... like how eloquent you put fingers to the keys!  :beermug:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2015, 06:47:37 PM »
Hear nah- the ideal of"fixing society" seems like ah ideal but is like to shovel out ah latrine hole the more you shovel the more people dumping on it!

To objective the issues by looking at society is  absolving  current individuals  from the nonsense they all claim to be standing for. The ideals of one man trying to cling to the past ; another coming on as an appointed saviour yet messing down the place and who gets caught up in the middle?

Who profits when a team or individual athletes are successful?  Look how quick all them politicians does run for photo opts and give away house where are these same politicians when these athletes catching dey arse?
I  say all ah them ah have tuh clean they own sheet and flush before they start sprouting platitudes and virtues.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2015, 07:14:07 PM »

Lol... in a sponsorship meeting, a senior marketing official of the NGC says to the TTFA "we are not interested in sponsoring football, the people who support football doh wear yellow"... but I am the one "making things political"? 

A man ask me point blank about the information I'm sharing and how it impacts my "sources" and I respond to him... but you doh care about my "sources".  It wasn't intended for you fella if yuh doh care then ignore it and move along like everybody else.  Not that hard.

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2015, 07:54:18 PM »
So Bakes you are someone's lap dog?? Why aren't your so called sources coming on here direct??
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:43:59 AM by Flex »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2015, 01:32:15 AM »
I come to the dance late. Just too busy to respond.
I couldn't read all the responses but based on Flex's article a major point is where did the nine million go. Was it spent in other areas other than the men's national program. A paper trail can easily substantiate Tim Kee's  point.

However, as the TTFA has been infamous for over the years, accountability is not their forte.

Why do they need time to show books from two to three years ago. TK runs his own Insurance Co., is the Mayor of POS and Treasurer of the PNM. Are the accounts for them as atrocious. TK says this is a mess the present administration has inherited. But Mr. TK, you were there during the JW reign. You have admitted that you knew JW used FIFA money for the TTFF and directed it towards the UNC. What did YOU ever do? You could have gone to th MOS, you could have alerted the Press. You could have taken legal action. You sience made you an accomplice. But don't worry this is TT not the USA, nobody will come after you.

Corporate TT ignored the TTFF because they were a bunch of incompetents run by JW and were not financially transparent. We had to tolerate JW' braying that he would save TT's football because of the lack of support. NO ONE will waste money on a incompetent organisation.

Does Sancho have a political agenda. Perhaps. Or perhaps he knows better than most how truly abysmal the FA is and is simply making them pull up their socks. The PP will most likely lose the next election, can you imagine how much the Treasurer of the PNM might be allowed to get away with?

Sancho needs to clear the air as this is our nations most treasured past time as for TK, paper trails would substantiate any claims you have.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 02:10:05 AM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2015, 05:51:48 AM »
Good talk VB

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2015, 06:21:35 AM »

Lol... in a sponsorship meeting, a senior marketing official of the NGC says to the TTFA "we are not interested in sponsoring football, the people who support football doh wear yellow"... but I am the one "making things political"? 

A man ask me point blank about the information I'm sharing and how it impacts my "sources" and I respond to him... but you doh care about my "sources".  It wasn't intended for you fella if yuh doh care then ignore it and move along like everybody else.  Not that hard.

:rotfl: :rotfl: People like you are the problem with this country. Bakes at the end of the day you are a blind sheep and everyone here has realized that, so much so, that you and your "sources" have become, quite frankly, a joke. You need to understand that NGC is not the only potential sponsor and also those words are not official, and came straight from Tim Kee's camp. You also need to understand how sad it as as the Mayor of Port of Spain he can't get not one organization in the cooperate world to help, not one, that is as laughable as any of your posts. These people are lazy, and don't do their job and if they were trying I would support, but their efforts are absolutely zero. There was no Sancho when the national team went to South America and the physio was left off the flight, but Tim Kee was most present. There was no Sancho when the team was sent to hotels without beds. There was no Sancho when the players wanted to boycott the CFU final because the staff and players weren't getting paid for months. I am asking what is the TTFA doing to fix these issues? Is their effort simply asking the government for more and more money? That to me just shows they are satisfied with the bare minimum. The government funding along with some sort of sponsorship would improve a lot of things, maybe afford us something world class. Bakes do continue to play your UNC, PNM games, but please take it out of our football, because it is what has gotten us here in the first place.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2015, 07:00:08 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: People like you are the problem with this country. Bakes at the end of the day you are a blind sheep and everyone here has realized that, so much so, that you and your "sources" have become, quite frankly, a joke. You need to understand that NGC is not the only potential sponsor and also those words are not official, and came straight from Tim Kee's camp. You also need to understand how sad it as as the Mayor of Port of Spain he can't get not one organization in the cooperate world to help, not one, that is as laughable as any of your posts. These people are lazy, and don't do their job and if they were trying I would support, but their efforts are absolutely zero. There was no Sancho when the national team went to South America and the physio was left off the flight, but Tim Kee was most present. There was no Sancho when the team was sent to hotels without beds. There was no Sancho when the players wanted to boycott the CFU final because the staff and players weren't getting paid for months. I am asking what is the TTFA doing to fix these issues? Is their effort simply asking the government for more and more money? That to me just shows they are satisfied with the bare minimum. The government funding along with some sort of sponsorship would improve a lot of things, maybe afford us something world class. Bakes do continue to play your UNC, PNM games, but please take it out of our football, because it is what has gotten us here in the first place.

I know for a fact that Sancho was involved in the strike. He was in contact with Kenwyne Jones and advise him to make the threat.

And I dont blame him either, someone needed to stand up to the TTFA.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2015, 02:06:47 PM »
OK so we loose again as Sancho and Tim Kee rumble.This is really hurting football.When will football stop being hurt? Vranes get ready to take over the national team after Gold Cup unless something drastically change.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2015, 04:20:07 PM »
Why do they need time to show books from two to three years ago. TK runs his own Insurance Co., is the Mayor of POS and Treasurer of the PNM. Are the accounts for them as atrocious. TK says this is a mess the present administration has inherited. But Mr. TK, you were there during the JW reign. You have admitted that you knew JW used FIFA money for the TTFF and directed it towards the UNC. What did YOU ever do? You could have gone to th MOS, you could have alerted the Press. You could have taken legal action. You sience made you an accomplice. But don't worry this is TT not the USA, nobody will come after you.

I always wonder why people are so keen to align Tim Kee with Jack Warner.  Tim Kee was TTFF Treasurer and he stepped down as Treasurer in 2008 because of the financial practices by Warner and company.  They forced him out in 2009 because he wouldn't go along with them... yet every time you look around you seeing people accusing him of being in cahoots with Warner.

As for the UNC thing:

But speaking exclusively to the T&T Guardian yesterday, Tim Kee said he knew for a fact that former Warner used his own money to fund at least one UNC event which he (Tim Kee) had knowledge of.

Tim Kee was referring to an invoice he allegedly received from a popular hotel and conference centre in Port-of-Spain which had billed the TTFA for a “UNC Banquet Dinner.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2015-06-05/ttff-paid-unc-dinner

You (and a couple others) are harping on this as though this was something illegal that Tim Kee knew and should have gone to the press and police with.  This was just Jack Warner being Jack Warner.  He was using the TTFA money as his bank account and vice versa.  He would pay for TTFA events out of his own bank account then pay himself back (or in advance, ten times over) from the TTFA accounts.  Commingling of funds (paying for the UNC event from the TTFA account) isn't illegal.  It is signifcant only because Jack is trying to prove that some of the alleged bribe money benefited the UNC.  Big surprise there.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2015, 04:22:38 PM »

Good... and now that we've established that, you can feel free to ignore the rest of my comments  :beermug:

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2015, 04:24:57 PM »

I know for a fact that Sancho was involved in the strike. He was in contact with Kenwyne Jones and advise him to make the threat.

And I dont blame him either, someone needed to stand up to the TTFA.

Yes, Sam while what you saying is true........ by saying no sancho, I simply meant he was not the Minister of Sport at the time.

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2015, 04:28:01 PM »

Good... and now that we've established that, you can feel free to ignore the rest of my comments  :beermug:

lolol that's the best response you have, some "lawyer" you are  :rotfl:

Offline gb8702

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2015, 05:07:21 PM »
Bakes are you Tim Kees puppet? Is he pulling your strings so you can dance to his tune? All you do is defend him yet when any member comes on here with facts you try and tell them their wrong.
Having FS on here is great as he can tell everyone what's going on as he is dealing with things on a daily basis, again your telling him that his facts are wrong.  :frustrated:
I think you know you stirring trouble as you panic when somebody puts your name on here!!

1]; } ?>