April 28, 2024, 04:19:08 PM

Author Topic: Jordan punish ‘Warriors in 3-0 win.  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan punish ‘Warriors in 3-0 win.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2015, 07:33:16 AM »
Pull stones they are better than us. We may have more potential however part of being a better team is being more organized. Look at Uruguay or Paraguay everyone says that they are a quality team even with Suarez because they always play good organized defence.

I also question the fact that you highlighted Hyland as a good player for our team. He has been horrible for a long time. Yes he works but his defensive positioning and passing has been horrible for too long. I'm a Hyland fan I still remember watching him in the Europe league vs Stuttgart bossing the midfield. He was springing long passes and breaking up threatening plays. He more than Jones disappoints me. Jones has always been a limited player whereas Hyland had the world of potential.  Watching him play recently explains to me why he doesn't get playing time with his club any more.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2015, 07:34:05 PM »
Pull stones they are better than us. We may have more potential however part of being a better team is being more organized. Look at Uruguay or Paraguay everyone says that they are a quality team even with Suarez because they always play good organized defence.

I also question the fact that you highlighted Hyland as a good player for our team. He has been horrible for a long time. Yes he works but his defensive positioning and passing has been horrible for too long. I'm a Hyland fan I still remember watching him in the Europe league vs Stuttgart bossing the midfield. He was springing long passes and breaking up threatening plays. He more than Jones disappoints me. Jones has always been a limited player whereas Hyland had the world of potential.  Watching him play recently explains to me why he doesn't get playing time with his club any more.
i stand corrected, except on hyland and jones. i still think jones cries way too much and is the  perfect example of a prima donna. i never thought i would see an athlete who cries more than lebron james, but unlike lebron his work ethic sucks to the high heavens and his touches are atrocious for a professional player.

in the case of hyland you are correct, he has fallen way below par but when i referred to him i was specifically referring to his work ethic and nothing more. hyland too could be hard on the eyes especially of late, but he works his socks off and has a good attitude and you can't ask for more than that from a players. i would rather have that than a dozen k.jones.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 08:23:18 PM »
Like I have before. Hart needs time with the players. Just like how Beenhaker had the quality time with the 2006 Warriors. And again, the situation between TIM Kee and Sancho has to be different.

1]; } ?>