March 28, 2024, 08:59:54 AM

Author Topic: The President, His Progress and The Politics of T&T Football.  (Read 20437 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: The President, His Progress and The Politics of T&T Football.
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »
If the TTFA are taking the right measures in the redrafting of the constitution they will include these regulations to keep any member of the fed in check.

Can't see any mention of this in the draft.

Which is why they are remaining silent about the redrafting and its contents... They are crafting it so there is loopholes and Tim Kee can get away scotch free with any underhanded activities he partakes in... The absence of the regulations I spoke of means they are business as usual like before... accountability and transparency is still absent if you are telling me it is not present.

I think FIFA had a lot of input in the draft. Certainly the proposed voting structure is improved.

Good to hear but other regulations need to be implemented to avoid any further damage..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2015, 05:59:28 PM »
This is a perfect reminder why I told myself I'm not going to waste time responding to you anymore. 

I never mentioned mandatory reporting by Tim Kee, he is not mandated to do that in the TTFA constitution. Re-read and comprehend first before you jump to assuming things that were never said.

It's hard to take you seriously when you try to attack my comprehension when your own is so evidently compromised.Do you understand the meaning of the word "obligation"?

However, it is more a matter of moral obligation... so Tim Kee gets a bligh in that regard but not when it comes to moral obligation and whether we should trust him with our national football...

If he doesn't know about any wrongdoing then he doesn't have any moral obligation to do anything.  [/color]

AML laws affect the clients that are involved in nefarious activities and are discovered by banks through investigation with the proper authorities. I know this because I worked many years in the top financial institution and was trained in the system. It may be different in TT, which is something they need to work on if it is not present.

It is plainly evident here that you're just mouthing a bunch of words completely devoid of actual meaning.  Then offer the self-validating "I used to work...".  Of course.  ::)

This may be the case for TT but not Canada for instance, where association and knowledge of such activities can also place you in harms way with the authorities and can implicate you in such activities.

Nonsense.  It's not true of AML laws anywhere.  Post the Canadian statute which states this.  We'll wait.

As for now we don't know the full details of Tim Kees involvement with the previous admin. If the TTFA are taking the right measures in the redrafting of the constitution they will include these regulations to keep any member of the fed in check. Tim Kee is probably making sure any form of fiduciary duty is not included..

We have a pretty good idea as to his involvement, but it requires common sense, to connect the dots between a person being brought in as Treasurer, resigning the role within a year, and being forced out within two years.  By any reasonable measure that's not long enough to gain the confidence of a Jack Warner that he would open up and tell you about his criminal activities.  But we aren't really interested in 'reasonable' conversation here.

Furthermore, employees of corporations that don't follow the proper procedures and protocol stand the risk of losing their job. The standard is low in TT and Tim Kee and his ilk are exploiting the faulty system that doesn't punish irresponsibility and corruption. Especially since the old TTFA constitution also neglects certain responsibilities which leaves plenty leeway for corruption.

You know nothing of which you speak... this much is clear.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2015, 06:40:41 PM »
If the TTFA are taking the right measures in the redrafting of the constitution they will include these regulations to keep any member of the fed in check.

There are adequate protections built into the proposed constitution, not the least of which being an auditor who does not report to the President and who functions independently of the hierarchy of the TTFA, and a separate audit committee.  In addition to which there is also an Ethics Committee that will oversee officer/employee conduct.

Which is why they are remaining silent about the redrafting and its contents... They are crafting it so there is loopholes and Tim Kee can get away scotch free with any underhanded activities he partakes in... The absence of the regulations I spoke of means they are business as usual like before... accountability and transparency is still absent if you are telling me it is not present.

It is clear you just talking shit... I'm just going to ignore you from this point on.

I think FIFA had a lot of input in the draft. Certainly the proposed voting structure is improved.

FIFA had a great deal moe than "a lot of input", FIFA is the one mandating that every country's Statutes be brought into compliance with FIFA's own revised statutes.  FIFA's statutes is the model on which every other country's Articles are re-made (see the embedded video from 2:30 on).  This has been stated several times here on this site, this isn't some arbitrary process being carried out under cover of night.  Primo Corvaro was in TnT working closely with the Independent Reform Commission in October, and was here working thru the weekend again last weekend. 

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6yKKZO9IIr8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6yKKZO9IIr8</a>
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:42:16 PM by Bakes »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2015, 07:53:04 PM »
This is a perfect reminder why I told myself I'm not going to waste time responding to you anymore. 

I never mentioned mandatory reporting by Tim Kee, he is not mandated to do that in the TTFA constitution. Re-read and comprehend first before you jump to assuming things that were never said.

It's hard to take you seriously when you try to attack my comprehension when your own is so evidently compromised.Do you understand the meaning of the word "obligation"?

However, it is more a matter of moral obligation... so Tim Kee gets a bligh in that regard but not when it comes to moral obligation and whether we should trust him with our national football...

If he doesn't know about any wrongdoing then he doesn't have any moral obligation to do anything.  [/color]

AML laws affect the clients that are involved in nefarious activities and are discovered by banks through investigation with the proper authorities. I know this because I worked many years in the top financial institution and was trained in the system. It may be different in TT, which is something they need to work on if it is not present.

It is plainly evident here that you're just mouthing a bunch of words completely devoid of actual meaning.  Then offer the self-validating "I used to work...".  Of course.  ::)

This may be the case for TT but not Canada for instance, where association and knowledge of such activities can also place you in harms way with the authorities and can implicate you in such activities.

Nonsense.  It's not true of AML laws anywhere.  Post the Canadian statute which states this.  We'll wait.

As for now we don't know the full details of Tim Kees involvement with the previous admin. If the TTFA are taking the right measures in the redrafting of the constitution they will include these regulations to keep any member of the fed in check. Tim Kee is probably making sure any form of fiduciary duty is not included..

We have a pretty good idea as to his involvement, but it requires common sense, to connect the dots between a person being brought in as Treasurer, resigning the role within a year, and being forced out within two years.  By any reasonable measure that's not long enough to gain the confidence of a Jack Warner that he would open up and tell you about his criminal activities.  But we aren't really interested in 'reasonable' conversation here.

Furthermore, employees of corporations that don't follow the proper procedures and protocol stand the risk of losing their job. The standard is low in TT and Tim Kee and his ilk are exploiting the faulty system that doesn't punish irresponsibility and corruption. Especially since the old TTFA constitution also neglects certain responsibilities which leaves plenty leeway for corruption.

You know nothing of which you speak... this much is clear.

You ever read the constitution or have you ever worked for a financial institution?

Listen small man, you're taking baby steps in the politics of our nation, word of advice, be careful how you tread.... Because you are out of your depth..

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2015, 07:57:24 PM »
This thread has descended into the depths of absurdity
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »

There are adequate protections built into the proposed constitution, not the least of which being an auditor who does not report to the President and who functions independently of the hierarchy of the TTFA, and a separate audit committee.  In addition to which there is also an Ethics Committee that will oversee officer/employee conduct.

It is clear you just talking shit... I'm just going to ignore you from this point on.

FIFA had a great deal moe than "a lot of input", FIFA is the one mandating that every country's Statutes be brought into compliance with FIFA's own revised statutes.  FIFA's statutes is the model on which every other country's Articles are re-made (see the embedded video from 2:30 on).  This has been stated several times here on this site, this isn't some arbitrary process being carried out under cover of night.  Primo Corvaro was in TnT working closely with the Independent Reform Commission in October, and was here working thru the weekend again last weekend. 

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6yKKZO9IIr8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6yKKZO9IIr8</a>

Ignore me?

Ignoramus no one cares what you say or do, you are puppet in a very deadly game... Answer a simple question since you pretend to be in the know.. What are the differences from the old constitution to the new draft?

Furthermore, outline the measures in the new draft that address what FS and me were discussing, now...

I knew you were insecure and an attention seeker but it didn't realize it was this bad...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2015, 08:03:00 PM »
This thread has descended into the depths of absurdity

Tell that to your pad nah half baked... He doesn't know from his ass to his elbow about AML laws and how it affects financial corporations..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2015, 08:06:52 PM »

I have nothing to prove to a fool.. Especially a puppet...

If you think one year or two years is not enough to execute unscrupulous dealings, then you are more naive than I ever thought... Even if I show you a bank mandate with the responsibilities of employees and the laws that govern them, what exactly will that prove to a naive poster like yourself... Absolutely nothing because you are a egomaniac that thrives on attention..

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2015, 02:00:31 AM »
Tim Kee mum.
By Sean Taylor (Express).

President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) Raymond Tim Kee, doesn't want to respond to comments made on Monday that the TTFA has been unethical in their proceedings concerning the allocation of funds for the CONCACAF Gold Cup, as well as stipends owed to the national women's footballers, currently competing at the Pan American Games in Toronto, Canada.

He told the Express that instead of fuelling the fire sparked on Monday by the Minister of Sport, he prefers to continue the hard work behind the scenes that the TTFA, much-maligned in recent times, has been doing the past 18 months.

"I'm here to serve the country, and that is what I am willing to do," he said concerning the recent allegations. He said he had organised an independent review commission, which was ratified by all his executives, as well as FIFA.

"I have been busy with that, as well as the performance of the Gold Cup and Pan Am teams." Tim Kee said.

Despite the revelations of Sancho at a media conference on Monday, the TTFA president stands by the report his organisation released to the media on Sunday, regarding the Gold Cup finances. He indicated that it was only on the eve of the departure of the national teams for both the Gold Cup, and Pan American Games, that he received a call from his general secretary telling him that there was no funding available, which led to him making a formal request for an advance on Gold Cup funding.

Tim Kee added that everybody was aware of what happened with the old Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), and that his new organisation the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) is working hard at trying to not only make amends, but restore the image of the local football body.

Part of this new mandate was fulfilled when in a recent release the TTFA stated that they had their constitution revamped. "I'm elated about the new constitution because there are developments in it that will help the local game," he said. According to him, a lawyer from CONCACAF reviewed the constitution and said that a lot of the tenets stated could be used in other federations in the region.

The TTFA have also formed an independent reform commission in which Raoul John, Dinanath Ramnarine, Elton Prescott, Shelia Rampersad, Brian Lewis, as well as Shaka Hislop are actively involved. Part of the committee's responsibilities is to organise a workable business model, which they have attempted to acquire in the past 18 months. The idea, he said, was to create a financially independent organisation.

The organisation will also be launching its new website, which will not only cater to local players, but T&T nationals overseas as well. The site will be launched next week, and he said that new constitution will be readily available on it to the public.

The TTFA president remains unfazed by the recent back-and-forth between both his organisation and the Ministry of Sport. He instead prefers to focus on the positives occurring in the local game. "For the first time, Trinidad and Tobago have had both their men's and women's teams in the top 50 of the FIFA rankings," he concluded.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2015, 06:26:18 AM »
I dont like Tim Kee and Sancho for ONE REASON, they are politicians.

Flex, you ever thought why Tim Kee refused to do an interview with you in 3 years and now election is around the corner he decided to do the interview for you.

Sheldon is using SWO. I dont see what benefit SWO gets from all this. Watch them.

Sancho on the other hand is a wissel.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2015, 09:21:29 AM »

Flex, you ever thought why Tim Kee refused to do an interview with you in 3 years and now election is around the corner he decided to do the interview for you.

Sheldon is using SWO. I dont see what benefit SWO gets from all this. Watch them.

RTK refused to admit that he is a politician on i95.5 on Thursday. Andre Baptiste wasn't taking him on and said how can he be the PNM Mayor and PNM Treasurer but not be a politician? Out of frustration, Andre asked Sheldon if HE thought RTK was a politician. I can't remember exactly what Sheldon's reply was, but it didn't support RTK's view!

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2015, 11:20:28 AM »

RTK refused to admit that he is a politician on i95.5 on Thursday. Andre Baptiste wasn't taking him on and said how can he be the PNM Mayor and PNM Treasurer but not be a politician? Out of frustration, Andre asked Sheldon if HE thought RTK was a politician. I can't remember exactly what Sheldon's reply was, but it didn't support RTK's view!

And your point?

Are you a politician?

Good back to your country and stop holding our football at ransom.

You should be working for Chuck E Chesses as the rat.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:24:16 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2015, 02:47:24 PM »
How come since election is over we not hearing from Tim Kee and the TTFA?

Makes me wonder if he used football, SWO and Sancho as a election platform.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2015, 02:51:49 PM »

It's funny because I said we wouldn't hear from him after Pnm win.. So said..so done.. I hope they get the friendlies and everything in order..

We haven't even heard anything from the mos as well... Anything related to football

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2015, 01:36:17 AM »

It's funny because I said we wouldn't hear from him after Pnm win.. So said..so done.. I hope they get the friendlies and everything in order..

We haven't even heard anything from the mos as well... Anything related to football

To be fair, I imagine he's busy dealing with the change overs at the MoS so there wouldn't be any reason to comment until they've sorted out their position

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2015, 06:21:20 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UJAH6PGJoI8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UJAH6PGJoI8</a>
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>