March 28, 2024, 11:56:22 AM

Author Topic: 15th IAAF World Championships 2015: 22nd~30th August (Beijing, PR of China)  (Read 73317 times)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: 15th IAAF World Championships 2015: 22nd~30th August (Beijing, PR of China)
« Reply #330 on: September 03, 2015, 02:26:36 AM »
The logic being displayed by Socapro confuses me. 

You champion the cause for Solomon based on his 2nd place finish at the National Championships so u think that he should have run in the final in front of the man who placed 1st at the very same Championships???

The four men in the final are easily our best 400m runners. 

Solomon had his chance at the Pan Am Games to show form and didnt. 

Lendore, Cedenio and Gordon are our top 3 400m runners.  The final spot is between Quow and Solomon and that in itself is an easy choice.

Let me reiterate that Solomon is a very important member of our 400m squad, but there can be no sentiment where the individual is concerned.

Yes you are obviously confused. I am not arguing about Solomon running the individual 400m in front of Quow. My argument is about Solomon earning his place to run in the 4x4 Relay Final because he was fresher than Quow and performed well in the Heats and because Quow looked tired in the 4x4 Heat on the 1st leg.

However I clearly stated that I am satisfied with how our guys who were selected ran in the 4x4 final performed but I would have selected Solomon to run the 2nd leg in the final and would have put Lalonde on the first leg in the 4x4 final if I was selecting the team to run in the final.
Based on form and freshness of our quarter-milers and how they performed in the 4x4 Heats, I believe a team of Lalonde Gordon, Jarrin Solomon, Machel Cedenio and Deon Lendore in that order could have ran a faster time and would of ran the USA closer to contest them for the gold medal.

My logic is based on Solomon being fresher for the 4x4 relay than Quow (who had to run individual 400m rounds and was showing signs of tiredness in the 4x4 Heats) and also on Solomon having a reputation for giving us solid 2nd relay legs when he is fresh.

Don't forget that Quow gave us a weak lead-off leg in the Heats but our other 3 quarter-milers who ran the 2nd, 3rd and 4th legs after him were able to rescue our team and move us from almost the last spot after the 1st leg to 2nd spot at the end of our 4x4 Heat to earn us a spot and decent lane in the 4x4 Final.
As it was Quow redeemed himself in the 4x4 final on the 1st leg and proved that he was not as tired as he appeared to be in the 4x4 Heats. Maybe the better lane draw (lane 4) in the 4x4 Final than in the 4x4 Heats (lane 2) helped Quow to run a much better lead-off leg in the 4x4 Final.

PS:
I like how Solomon is fighting hard for a spot in the 4x4 Final as it helps to keep our other quarter-milers on their toes and performing at their very best to ensure they can keep their spot in 4x4 finals for team TTO.
Keen competition for spots is healthy for our team and will ensure we continue to win more medals in the future at major championships as no one can become complacent about earning a spot in the 4x4 Final.
We need another TTO quarter-miler who is as hungry as Solomon for a spot in the 4x4 Final and who is capable of a reliable 44.mid leg to add to our 6 man relay pool. When we have that then we will consistently be strong gold medal contenders in the 4x4 relay at major championships as we will be able to rest our top two quarter-milers in the 4x4 Heats without any risk of not qualifying for the 4x4 Final with a good lane draw.

Hopefully next year these following quarter-milers will all be in sub-45 form and contesting to be in our top 6 at National Trials to qualify for our 6-man 4x4 relay pool to Rio. And hopefully any 4 of them selected for a 4x4 final will be capable of delivering us a medal and possibly a new TTO national record:-
Deon Lendore (PB 44.36), Machel Cedenio (PB 44.36), Lalonde Gordon (PB 44.52), Renny Quow (PB 44.53),  Jarrin Solomon (PB 44.98), Carlyle Roudette (PB 45.66) & Jereem Richards (PB 45.91).
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:02:47 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 03, 2015, 08:12:43 AM »
Andre Samuel it makes no sense arguing with socapro. As much as everyone else can see the fact. Getting him to see things logically is a waste of time. I asked for him to show back to back 44.5 splits and he post up videos yet he left out the splits as it will not support his claim. Does it make sense arguing when it is clear that he is alone on this jarrin Solomon should of been in the final BS. It comes just like politics in Trinidad don't matter the facts we are prone to blindly support even though facts dictate we should not. So take win socapro stay in your ignorance. Who would thought winning a silver at world's would turn into a debate about jarrin Solomon being as he put it politically abused. So instead of being about winning silver it has turned into the abuse of jarrin Solomon. I guess one man is truly bigger than the team as we are having this debate for a 44 second challenge sprinter. What is his rank in the 400 this year.Socapro sorry for doubting your world class sprinter jarrin Solomon is the damn clock and competitors that have him running 45. Damn this system. Fight the power Jarrin Solomon you are our number one 400 runner. Don't study time is just a number what you think you can do is all that matter

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 03, 2015, 08:39:14 AM »

If Quow and Santos (DR) can run 44.5 or faster then so can Solomon as they are all around the same height and built in regards to tools for the job. Its all about training, speed endurance, race strategy and mind set. Regards Solomon trying his hand at the 800m as you suggest to see if he can be world class in that event, its an idea but I doubt he will be able to tally with the top Kenyans to become world class in that event.

Soca,You have made a lot of good points in your arguments about the merits of Jarrin Solomon, but this one baffles me.  Is that what it takes? height and build?  Reminds me of the biblical passage, " Man looks on the outward appearance.." Much more than those two things are physiology and psychology. Muscle function, and mindset, some of which can be trained or develops but on a natural basis of genetics.  So do you think everyone who has the same height and built as Bolt can run the same times if trained? It is far more complicated than that.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 03, 2015, 09:40:40 AM »

If Quow and Santos (DR) can run 44.5 or faster then so can Solomon as they are all around the same height and built in regards to tools for the job. Its all about training, speed endurance, race strategy and mind set. Regards Solomon trying his hand at the 800m as you suggest to see if he can be world class in that event, its an idea but I doubt he will be able to tally with the top Kenyans to become world class in that event.

Soca,You have made a lot of good points in your arguments about the merits of Jarrin Solomon, but this one baffles me.  Is that what it takes? height and build?  Reminds me of the biblical passage, " Man looks on the outward appearance.." Much more than those two things are physiology and psychology. Muscle function, and mindset, some of which can be trained or develops but on a natural basis of genetics.  So do you think everyone who has the same height and built as Bolt can run the same times if trained? It is far more complicated than that.

I was asked by Jusbless if I think Solomon is capable of running 44.5 in the flat 400m and I explained why I think he is capable if he is not passed his best and puts his mind to it.
What is wrong with me not writing off Solomon's ability like some of you guys are doing?

Solomon ran 44.50 in his 2nd leg split in the 4x4 Heats in Beijing so that is obviously a sign that he has the ability to also run that time in the flat 400m if he is determined enough, trains hard enough and puts his mind to it.

Notice that I never argued anywhere that Solomon should have been chosen to run the flat 400m in front of Quow. My argument is that if I was selecting the 4x4 relay team for the Final in Beijing, I would have rewarded Solomon to run the 2nd leg in the Final based upon his 44.5 split performance in the 4x4 Heats. It’s that simple.

Also Solomon is one of those athletes who generally performs better in the 4x4 relay than he does in the flat 400m. There are a number of athletes like that who we refer to as relay beast. Javon Francis of JA is another.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:51:44 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 03, 2015, 10:01:08 AM »
Andre Samuel it makes no sense arguing with socapro. As much as everyone else can see the fact. Getting him to see things logically is a waste of time. I asked for him to show back to back 44.5 splits and he post up videos yet he left out the splits as it will not support his claim. Does it make sense arguing when it is clear that he is alone on this jarrin Solomon should of been in the final BS. It comes just like politics in Trinidad don't matter the facts we are prone to blindly support even though facts dictate we should not. So take win socapro stay in your ignorance. Who would thought winning a silver at world's would turn into a debate about jarrin Solomon being as he put it politically abused. So instead of being about winning silver it has turned into the abuse of jarrin Solomon. I guess one man is truly bigger than the team as we are having this debate for a 44 second challenge sprinter. What is his rank in the 400 this year.Socapro sorry for doubting your world class sprinter jarrin Solomon is the damn clock and competitors that have him running 45. Damn this system. Fight the power Jarrin Solomon you are our number one 400 runner. Don't study time is just a number what you think you can do is all that matter

Not all 4x4 relays races have official splits for all the competing teams published on the official website for the Meet but you can try timing the individual splits yourself from race video footage when the official splits for all teams are not available.

Do me a favour and post the official back to back sub-44.5 splits for Renny Quow in 4x4 Heats and Final since you believe he always deserves a spot in the 4x4 relay final in front of Jarrin Solomon even when a fresher Solomon runs a faster split than Quow in 4x4 Heats and it also looks like Quow might be a bit tired after running hard rounds in the individual flat 400m races that preceded the relays.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:13:45 AM by Socapro »

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 03, 2015, 10:12:40 AM »
Talk sense from nonsense how can we time splits when each leg is different and based on the competition, plus a second leg split that is from a standing position indicates that you can run a 44.5 from start to finish in a flat 400m then RT should run 9.3s in the 100 cause he clocked those splits many times anchoring the Trinidad 4x100m team. Why stop their Allyson Felix should be clocking 47 in 400 cause she run it in 4x400 splits. Quow and Solomon run on the same team different legs comparing leg splits disregarding the legs that they had to run is utter madness. The only way you can see who is better is to put them in a flat 400m race where quow has proven to be better. You can only compare legs based on the relay splits of everyone on the same leg in the same race. Stop the idiotic logic and stop playing smart with foolishness.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 03, 2015, 10:35:40 AM »
Socapro you know what is real funny you posting the 44.5 split of Jarrin Solomon to justify your point so I decided to take a look at it and compare it to the rest of teams in the same heat 2nd leg runners. To my utter surprise only brazil and Ireland ran slower splits. Do you want me to post the link or did you ignored that fact for the sake of argument. So a man who ran the sixth fastest in his leg in the semis in virtue of that performance and seeing that he was fresh deserves a place in the finals.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 03, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »
Talk sense from nonsense how can we time splits when each leg is different and based on the competition, plus a second leg split that is from a standing position indicates that you can run a 44.5 from start to finish in a flat 400m then RT should run 9.3s in the 100 cause he clocked those splits many times anchoring the Trinidad 4x100m team. Why stop their Allyson Felix should be clocking 47 in 400 cause she run it in 4x400 splits. Quow and Solomon run on the same team different legs comparing leg splits disregarding the legs that they had to run is utter madness. The only way you can see who is better is to put them in a flat 400m race where quow has proven to be better. You can only compare legs based on the relay splits of everyone on the same leg in the same race. Stop the idiotic logic and stop playing smart with foolishness.

Fella the argument here is about me logically explaining why I would have selected Jarrin Solomon to run the 2nd leg in the 4x4 Final in Beijing if it was down to me to select the team for the 4x4 final based upon Solomon’s performance in the 4x4 Heats and taking into account how fresh he was in comparison to Renny Quow. Don't know why you are bringing in other athletes into the discussion to try to side track from the logic of my argument that you are refusing to digest.

Now based upon their performances in the 4x4 Heats in Beijing we can clearly see that Quow ran 45.9 from the blocks and that Solomon ran 44.5 from a running start on the 2nd leg.

USA 2:58.13 Q, TTO Q, JAM Q, Men's 4x400m Heat 2 World Champs 2015
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zhrZiYnzkSM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zhrZiYnzkSM</a>
Team TTO running order: Renny Quow, Jarrin Solomon, Deon Lendore and Lalonde Gordon

Legs assessment: Weak 1st leg from Quow 45.9; Strong 2nd leg from Solomon 44.5; Strong 3rd leg from Lendore 44.56; Excellent 4th leg from Gordon 43.82.

We can normally minus 1 second from a 400m split time done from the blocks to work out what it is equivalent to from a running start so with that in mind Quow's equivalent time from a running start in the 4x4 Heats is 44.9. Now that time is still not as fast as Solomon’s split time of 44.5 on the 2nd leg.
With that result in mind you should now be able to understand the logic of why I believed that Quow was tired and with Solomon being fresher he was more likely to give us a faster split than Quow in the 4x4 Final.

As it turned out Quow ran a 44.9 time in the final on his lead off leg and proved that he was more likely negatively affected by a bad lane draw in the 4x4 Heats (lane 2) as he ran a much stronger leg from Lane 4 in the 4x4 Final.

Hence the reason why I said I was satisfied with the performances of all our team members including Quow in the 4x4 Final.

I still believe that we could have run a little faster in the 4x4 final and challenge the USA closer for the gold medal if my preferred line up and team order was used.

My preferred line up and team order in the 4x4 final if it was down to me would have been:-
1st leg Lalonde Gordon; 2nd leg Jarrin Solomon; 3rd leg Machel Cedenio; 4th leg Deon Lendore.

I believe this line up in the final could have run a faster time and given the USA a closer challenge for the gold medal but I am happy with the silver and the performances of all our team members in the Final who gave of their best.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:25:14 AM by Socapro »

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 03, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »
Lets give you stats courtesy iaaf second leg splits Tony Mc Quay 44.0 Jarrin Solomon 44.5 Ricardo Chambers 44.1 Raidel Acea 44.4 Nijel Amos 44.1 Yon Soriano 43.8 Wagner Cardoso 44.9 Brian murphy 45.2. Plus according to the stats in iaaf Quow actually handed off the baton joint 5th so Solomon did not battle upward from last to bring us 6th he actually dropped us from 5th to 6th. Don't attack me attack iaaf these stats are courtesy them. http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaaf-world-championships/15th-iaaf-world-championships-4875/results/men/4x400-metres-relay/heats/result#resultheader
Check the race analysis as to support my argument.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 03, 2015, 10:52:44 AM »
Socapro you know what is real funny you posting the 44.5 split of Jarrin Solomon to justify your point so I decided to take a look at it and compare it to the rest of teams in the same heat 2nd leg runners. To my utter surprise only brazil and Ireland ran slower splits. Do you want me to post the link or did you ignored that fact for the sake of argument. So a man who ran the sixth fastest in his leg in the semis in virtue of that performance and seeing that he was fresh deserves a place in the finals.

Jarrin Solomon collected the baton from Quow in the 4x4 Heats in joint 2nd to last place and moved us up to a clear 6th place running wide around traffic.
We are debating if a fresh Solomon 2nd leg of 44.5 justified his inclusion in the 4x4 Final in front of a tired looking Quow with a slow 45.9 opening leg. In my judgement it did but that is now water under the bridge as we won a silver medal and broke the national record.
You need to stop beating up now.
I simply took the time to explain the logic of why I would have ran Solomon in the 4x4 final if I was picking the team and it has nothing to do with me liking or favouring Solomon more than Quow. It is simply a professional decision based upon how team members performed in the 4x4 Heats.

If you now can understand my logic then you should move on.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:59:03 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 03, 2015, 11:00:08 AM »
Lets give you stats courtesy iaaf second leg splits Tony Mc Quay 44.0 Jarrin Solomon 44.5 Ricardo Chambers 44.1 Raidel Acea 44.4 Nijel Amos 44.1 Yon Soriano 43.8 Wagner Cardoso 44.9 Brian murphy 45.2. Plus according to the stats in iaaf Quow actually handed off the baton joint 5th so Solomon did not battle upward from last to bring us 6th he actually dropped us from 5th to 6th. Don't attack me attack iaaf these stats are courtesy them. http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaaf-world-championships/15th-iaaf-world-championships-4875/results/men/4x400-metres-relay/heats/result#resultheader
Check the race analysis as to support my argument.

You need to look at the race video as not all official relay splits are totally accurate, they are at best an approximate.

The point here is that Solomon ran a better leg than Quow did in the 4x4 heats even if we minus 1 whole second from Quow's lead-off leg split to account for him starting from the blocks.
We are dealing with our TTO teams members here and the comparative times they ran in the 4x4 Heats and thus the times they could have been expected to run in the 4x4 Final if not faster.

You need to stop beating up and trying to deviate from the original argument by bringing in other people.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:45:10 AM by Socapro »

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 03, 2015, 11:17:57 AM »
I am not bringing in other people but for the sake of proper analysis jarrin Solomon leg must be compared with the other athletes who ran the same leg and face the same conditions. If we judge his split according to what others ran on the same leg we can now truly see if he in fact ran a good leg as you so rightly claimed. As proven above he ran the sixth fastest time in the second leg of the heat but you consider it superior over quow who ran the fifth fastest first leg of the heat. Now at looking at leg splits in context of others in the same leg you can get a fair picture. What if the first leg had to battle headwinds while the second leg got a nice tailwind to follow all of these factors affect times, so it is best to compare legs against other competitors did in that same leg to determine if the leg was actually a good leg

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 03, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
 :bs: :bs: :bs: Socapro you are true to form , I know you would of said ignore the stats from iaaf.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 03, 2015, 11:25:06 AM »
Why everyone against Jarrin Solomon, Even the IAAF doctored times to make him look bad :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 03, 2015, 11:30:22 AM »
.... Just to deviate from a discussion which is really not going to be resolved here .....what caused so many disappointments at the WG ? Injuries ? training ? nutrition ? pollution ? general lack of preparedness ? Ato mentioned something which I believe is significant in determining why we did not get more medals .... " Michele was running earlier what she needed to be running now " same could be said for Keshorn with his throws ....
Bolt is tuned to the minute ...are we guilty of bad timing for major events ? is the diamond league putting pressure on our athletes to peak before the majors ?
Just a thought ...

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 03, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »
Why everyone against Jarrin Solomon, Even the IAAF doctored times to make him look bad :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

The stats don't prove your argument as we are comparing Solomon's split with Quow's split in the 4x4 Heats to justify who between them should have been selected to run in the 4x4 Final. Bringing in stats for other teams is a distraction from our argument.

My point remains that even if we minus 1 second from Quow's 1st leg split to account for him starting from the blocks Solomon still ran a faster leg than Quow did.

I just wanted you to understand the logic of why I would have selected Solomon to run the 4x4 Final if the decision was down to me and it has nothing to do with me favouring one athlete over the other. It is a totally logical and professional decision done in the interest of team TTO doing its very best to mine gold.

Now continue ego tripping if you wish. It’s all water under the bridge now and I am happy with how all the team members performed in the final. Still believe my team and order of 1st leg Lalonde Gordon; 2nd leg Jarrin Solomon; 3rd leg Machel Cedenio; 4th leg Deon Lendore; would have run faster and could have challenged the USA closer for the gold medal.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:23:15 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 03, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »
.... Just to deviate from a discussion which is really not going to be resolved here .....what caused so many disappointments at the WG ? Injuries ? training ? nutrition ? pollution ? general lack of preparedness ? Ato mentioned something which I believe is significant in determining why we did not get more medals .... " Michele was running earlier what she needed to be running now " same could be said for Keshorn with his throws ....
Bolt is tuned to the minute ...are we guilty of bad timing for major events ? is the diamond league putting pressure on our athletes to peak before the majors ?
Just a thought ...

Many other athletes who competed in the DL circuit medalled at Worlds so you can't blame DL which is meant to help with preparation to face world class competition that you would meet at the major championships.
I think the closeness to Pan Am and the number of our top athletes who were forced to attend Pan Am may have had a negative effect on some of our athletes’ preparations.

Notice that even though we did well at Pan Am that all our top athletes who medalled at Pan Am struggled at the World Championships.

Lesson here is that we need to get our priorities right like the Jamaicans did by not sending any of their top athletes to Pan Am because it was too close to Worlds.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:39:50 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 03, 2015, 12:03:26 PM »

You are being a clown, a 44.5 split is a good world class relay split in anyone's book.
A 44.5 split does not make Solomon look bad but I guess you wish to prove that you are a clown.
Got good news for you, mission accomplished.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 03, 2015, 10:29:23 PM »
Bravo what an excellent moderator we have for this forum who has moved to calling me a clown because I disagree with his faulty reasoning or logic. I said Solomon 44.5 in context with others who ran the same leg as him in the same heat in the same condition his 44.5 does not cut it . Your argument is if you take 1 sec from quow time in the semis it equates to 44.9 so because of that Solomon should of run the final. But what is weird is that you are saying the team would of run faster in the line up you put up . Using your same peculiar sense of logic if I take renny 44.9 in the final and minus the one second that gives me 43.9 . I keep wondering where are we as a society or what kind of individual we are if people resort to calling names because of the fact others don't agree with your logic. Bravo Bravo what a moderator. I must ask who moderates the moderator or is it that when you reach that status you are free to say whatever you like without censorship

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 03, 2015, 11:44:33 PM »
Bravo what an excellent moderator we have for this forum who has moved to calling me a clown because I disagree with his faulty reasoning or logic. I said Solomon 44.5 in context with others who ran the same leg as him in the same heat in the same condition his 44.5 does not cut it . Your argument is if you take 1 sec from quow time in the semis it equates to 44.9 so because of that Solomon should of run the final. But what is weird is that you are saying the team would of run faster in the line up you put up . Using your same peculiar sense of logic if I take renny 44.9 in the final and minus the one second that gives me 43.9 . I keep wondering where are we as a society or what kind of individual we are if people resort to calling names because of the fact others don't agree with your logic. Bravo Bravo what a moderator. I must ask who moderates the moderator or is it that when you reach that status you are free to say whatever you like without censorship

I am not the only Moderator here my friend so stop trying to pull that guilt trip on me as it will not work. Because I am a Moderator here it does not stop me from calling a spade a spade.

So Solomon's 44.5 world class 2nd leg in the 4x4 Heats does not cut it in your book but Quow's 45.9 lead-off leg that had us in joint 2nd to last place after the first leg cuts it in your book.

I guess you didn't observe according to the official splits in the 4x4 Heats that Lendore 44.56 3rd leg was slower than Solomon's 44.5 2nd leg so going by your world class logic Lendore's leg did not cut it as well.

Once again, just to remind you we are arguing the merits of Solomon being more deserving of a spot in the 4x4 final rather than Quow based upon how they both performed in the 4x4 Heats relative to each other so bringing other athletes into the argument is a diversion from the argument.

You are basically trying to demean a world class relay leg ran by Solomon who is an essential member of our TTO 4x4 relay squad just to satisfy your ego.

As I said a 44.5 split is a world class split in any book and anyone who tries to logically argue otherwise is making them self out to be an ego-tripping clown. I call a spade a spade when I see it.

To prove that you are ego tripping you even resorted to referring to Quow's lead-off leg in the 4x4 final when I already stated that I was satisfied with how all our athletes performed in the 4x4 Final. The debate here is about Quow and Solomon's relative performances in the 4x4 Heats and which one of them was more deserving of a leg in the 4x4 Final based upon those performances.

Moving on however Quow proved in the Final that he was more negatively affected by his bad lane draw (lane 2) in the 4x4 Heats by running 1 second faster in the 4x4 Final in lane 4 and handing off the baton to Lalonde Gordon among the leaders. So Quow proved that he was not too tired from running the individual 400m rounds that happened prior to the 4x4 relays as I had first suspected after I saw his performance in the 4x4 Heats.
My suspicion that Quow was tired is the main reason that I would have given Solomon the nod to run the 2nd leg in the 4x4 final and would have placed our best performer in the 4x4 Heats, Lalonde Gordon on lead-off leg to guarantee us a strong lead off in hopefully first position in the 4x4 final. As it turned out Quow raised his performance in the 4x4 final and all turned out well with us mining a silver medal.

Now I have given you enough time and attention to explain my so-called "faulty logic" and only someone with mental challenges will still not understand my logic after I took all this time to explain my reasoning to them. Alternatively you are just an ego-tripper who refuses to allow logic & reasoning to get in the way of your ego.

I am done and you are welcome to have the last word to satisfy your ego as I am obviously wasting my time trying to reason with someone who refuses to think logically. I have explained my logic for believing that Solomon could have done a good job for us in the 4x4 final on the 2nd leg and we could have possibly even run the USA closer to contest them for the gold medal with the line-up I would have gone with but all that is now water under the bridge. Hopefully we can mine a gold medal in Rio and Solomon will continue to be an essential member of our 4x4 relay squad contributing world class legs if we are to realise a 4x4 Olympic gold due to good team spirit and deserved contributions by all capable team members.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:34:00 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Still a long way to get to Rio
« Reply #350 on: September 04, 2015, 10:14:52 AM »
Still a long way to get to Rio
Published: Thursday, September 3, 2015 (T&T Guardian)

Trinidad and Tobago's Keshorn Walcott competes in the men’s javelin throw qualification at the World Athletics Championships at the Bird's Nest stadium in Beijing. AP Photo.

Full credit to finalists Michele Lee Ahye, Kelly Ann Baptiste and Machel Cedenio, as well as our 4x100 ladies and 4x400 men’s team, which brought home medals from the World Championships in Beijing.

But we learnt one thing. There is a lot of work to be done ahead of next year’s Rio Olympics. Getting to the finals is a step in the right direction. It acts as a catalyst for the athlete, coach and management team to assess what needs to be done to turn finalists into medalists.

Cedenio, at 19, was seventh and can only improve with proper guidance. He will recall that earlier this year, he beat La Shawn Merritt but the American placed second in the final in a personal best time, ensuring that he was at his best for the Championships.

Next year will be similar but the rivalry becomes even more significant because it is the Olympic Games.

We must hope that the National Association of Athletic Administration (NAAA) works with the athletes for the future. Everyone needs to share a common goal. While some of these athletes will have managers with different mindset, the NAAA and the athlete must sit with the coaches and managers and set a clear pathway.

After the manager’s report on the World Championships is completed and addressed, a meeting should be called as soon as possible. If the NAAA have to travel to meet the athlete and their team outside of T&T, this must be a priority. I would suggest a team of three or four from the NAAA, comprising of highly influential and respected persons such as the president, Ephraim Serrette, and members such as Hasely Crawford, Dr Ian Hypolite and Dexter Voisin.

My other concern remains Keshorn Walcott, the 2012 Olympic gold medallist who failed to progress out of the first round. The most disturbing aspect is that this is the second World Championships where Walcott has struggled. His conqueror Kenya’s Julius Vego in 2012 finished 12th in the Olympic final.

At the press conference for the 2012 final, I recall that the first three were on stage and a number of questions were thrown by the Kenyan contingent, asking for tips on how to improve their thrower. This was a novel event for the Kenyans and you could see they were attempting to acquire as much knowledge as possible. To their credit, their athlete improved tremendously, not only throwing in excess of 92 metres but he is also the reigning Commonwealth Champion, where he also beat Walcott.

Unless Walcott does something quickly, he may find himself having to play second fiddle to the consistent Yego.

Walcott’s first throw was his longest but sadly he lost his balance and overstepped and so it was considered a foul throw and he nevered recovered. Similarly on Yego’s first throw, he fell and it was also declared null and void  but he recovered to make the final and then a few days later regained his composure to win.

Walcott will have to examine his training regime. He cannot expect to gain in this country and must travel to Europe and get match fit and ready. As good as his local coach is, there is nothing to beat experience.  I also believe that because of early success, Walcott needs guidance and counseling and if it is that he cannot or will not listen to the NAAA, then another avenue has to be sought. The Olympic Committee president  Brian Lewis is very athlete driven and focused and I am certain he will ensure that a requisite team is put in place to assist some of the obvious needs of Walcott.

I believe that psychologist Dr Margaret Ottley should be hired immediately and brought home for the next ten to 12 months to work with as many athletes as possible in time for Rio.

Talent alone will not do it, we have to have the mental and emotional strength to go with it.

Without a doubt, our men’s 4x400 metres relay team can win gold in Rio. This current team of Renny Quow, La Londe Gordon, Deon Lendore, Machel Cedenio and Jarrin Solomon can reap success.

Once Jehue Gordon is fully recovered from his latest injury and with his studies completed, 2016 should be a strong year for him. His event was one of the few where the times were not as good as when he won in Moscow, which augurs well for him.

It was good to see the NAAA taking the bold step of incorporating some of our former athletes into their system. We have seen Niconnor Alexander getting involved and most recently Ato Boldon with the women's relay team. This group can become a long term core for success and with the leadership of Baptiste and the likes of Lee Ahye,  Hackett, Thomas, Khalifa St Fort and Kamira Durant, there is a lot to smile about. 

It looks promising, but as most men know, looks are sometimes deceiving.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:55:16 AM by Socapro »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 06, 2015, 08:33:04 AM »
I'm happy that our pool of 400m runners is deep. I think this argument about relay selection will trickle into the other relay events where. On the women's relay, only 3 spots will be secured once Hackett continues to improve. Whoever runs low 11 out of these four (Thomas, Selvon, St Forte or Durant )will get the spot on the relay team.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 06, 2015, 08:54:43 AM »
I'm happy that our pool of 400m runners is deep. I think this argument about relay selection will trickle into the other relay events where. On the women's relay, only 3 spots will be secured once Hackett continues to improve. Whoever runs low 11 out of these four (Thomas, Selvon, St Forte or Durant )will get the spot on the relay team.

Honestly, we need at least 3 sub-11 TTO women sprinters next season to be assured of at least a bronze medal in the women's 4x1 in Rio as our other competitors like Great Britain will also be improving and challenging strongly for bronze.
I am hoping for 4 sub-11 TTO women sprinters next season so that we can create a performance gap between ourselves and GB and we can at least start challenging USA and JA for silver and gold.
We should also be aiming to put our 3 top sprinters into the 100m final, just like JA has been regularly doing.
To be the best you have to aim to beat the best.

I am also hoping to see at least 1 of our male sprinters in the 100m final in Rio and hopefully 2.
We should also be aiming to have at least 3 of our male 100m sprinters in sub-10 form next season and running those sub-10 times regularly outside of T&T and not just at T&T National Trials.
I am hoping that both RT and Bledman work with Ato next season (RT is already confirmed) and hopefully even Jamol James and Jonathan Farinha as two of our upcoming youngsters who can go sub-10 with the right guidance. It’s about time that our best upcoming sprint talent raise their game as we were seeing other young sprinters of their age group or younger from the USA and Canada like Bromell and De Grasse going sub-10 on a regular basis this season. Both Bromell and De Grasse tied for bronze in Beijing while our TTO young sprinters in their age group did not even make our 4x100m sprint relay pool to the World Champs.

Hopefully veterans Burns, Sorrillo and even Darrell Brown can also get back to their very best and at least one of them can go sub-10 next season. Next season could be their last chance for glory at the highest level.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:41:13 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
COMING OF AGE ...T&T women strike bronze in 4x1 relay
« Reply #353 on: September 07, 2015, 10:33:53 AM »
COMING OF AGE
T&T women strike bronze in 4x1 relay

By Kwame Laurence (T&T Express)
Published on Aug 29, 2015, 11:27 pm AST

CELEBRATION TIME: Michelle-Lee Ahye, left, Kelly-Ann Baptiste, Semoy Hackett and Reyare Thomas celebrate bronze in the IAAF World Championship women's 4x100 metres event, at the Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing, China, yesterday. —Photo: GETTY IMAGES

IT has been a long road, and a rough one too, for Kelly-Ann Baptiste. But the pain was eased at the Bird's Nest Stadium here in Beijing, China, yesterday when she teamed up with Michelle-Lee Ahye, Reyare Thomas and Semoy Hackett for women's 4x100 metres bronze at the 2015 IAAF World Championships.

There was a bonus too, the Trinidad and Tobago quartet getting round the track in a national record time of 42.03 seconds.

Jamaica struck gold, Veronica Campbell-Brown, Natasha Morrison, Elaine Thompson and 100m champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce combining for a 41.07 Championship record run. United States finished second in 41.68.

Women 4x100m relay Final IAAF World Athletics Championships 2015 Beijing
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SM4dmuL8KKw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SM4dmuL8KKw</a>

The T&T women have had a history of problems in the sprint relay. At the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games, they were undone by baton bungles. Baptiste was there on both occasions, the first time as a 17-year-old newbie. Here in Beijing, she is the senior pro.

Baptiste led her team into battle, running the leadoff leg and handing the baton to Ahye. Thomas performed third leg duties, and Hackett anchored, the powerful sprinter staving off a spirited challenge from Great Britain's Desiree Henry.

In the early session yesterday, Baptiste, Ahye, Thomas and 17-year-old Khalifa St Fort combined for second spot in heat two in 42.24 seconds—a new national record. Less than nine hours later, the mark was re-set.

Watch Khalifa St. Fort anchor T&T women's 4x100m relay team into finals

More important, though, was the top-three finish, for never before had the country's relay women earned precious metal at a World Championships or Olympic Games.

In a shade over 42 seconds, T&T had come of age.

“Standing here,” Baptiste told the Sunday Express, “I'm remembering all I used to be on teams with--Fana (Ashby), Wanda (Hutson), Monique (Cabral), Ayanna Hutchinson and all those people, so it just feels good to know how far we've come from as a team, and it's just great to actually fulfil what we know we were capable of a long time ago.”

A Carnival-style dance from Ahye when she and her teammates were introduced ahead of the championship race proved to be an early—but not premature—celebration.

“We went out there, held our own,” said the second leg runner. “We got a bronze, made history once again. We're very excited. I was just screaming my lungs out. I still couldn't believe that we got a medal.”

Thomas told the Sunday Express that sprint relay bronze made up for the disappointment, seven years ago, of not making the T&T team for the Beijing Olympics. She is now looking forward to the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

“I think we could achieve another medal-winning team and go under 42 seconds for the Olympics.”

Hackett said yesterday's World Championship bronze was the result of a total team effort.

“The main thing about our success is that we trust each other and put out 100 per cent. The baton exchanges were much smoother and we bonded in an effort to bring Trinidad and Tobago home a bronze medal.”

St Fort also made a significant contribution with her solid anchor leg run in the qualifying round.

“I'm so happy I was able to go out there and represent my country well,” said the talented teen. “And I'm happy I was able to come out here with such a great group of girls and perform well. My teammates are really helpful, really reassuring.”

Baptiste said quadruple Olympic medallist Ato Boldon played a big role as coach in the team's success here in Beijing.

“We know he's been there, done that before, whether it's with relays or individual events, and to have him show confidence in us was a great deal of help. He never had doubts at any point in time.”

And there's absolutely no doubt that T&T, now the ninth fastest nation in history in the women's sprint relay, will be a force to reckon with at Rio 2016 and beyond.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 01:28:06 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Podium pride
« Reply #354 on: September 13, 2015, 04:44:16 AM »
Podium pride
Published on Aug 30, 2015, 9:02 pm AST

FRUIT OF THEIR LABOUR: Kelly-Ann Baptiste, left, Michelle-Lee Ahye, Reyare Thomas and Semoy Hackett beam with pride as they display their IAAF World Championship women's 4x100 metres bronze medals, at the Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing, China, yesterday. —Photo: @GETTY IMAGES

Less than 24 hours after their historic third-place finish in Saturday's IAAF World Championship women's 4x100 metres final, Kelly-Ann Baptiste, Michelle-Lee Ahye, Reyare Thomas and Semoy Hackett returned to the Bird's Nest Stadium here in Beijing, China, yesterday, to receive their bronze medals.

Baptiste, who ran the leadoff leg for Trinidad and Tobago, told the Express that the medal ceremony was a very special occasion.

“It felt good to see our flag being raised, and knowing that it was our efforts that got it there. When you have those experiences, it drives you more to push yourself and be a better athlete, and to keep on having those types of occurrences at every championship.”

For Ahye, the T&T second leg runner, it was an emotional experience.

“Once I saw the flag going up, it kind of brought a tear to my eye. I kind of held it in, but I felt really proud to be out there.”

Third leg runner Thomas concurred.

“It felt great to know we were able to get a bronze medal and make Trinidad and Tobago proud.”

Anchorwoman Hackett gave her impressions of the medal ceremony.

“We were happy and a bit emotional,” she told the Express, “because of the struggle we have had in the relay, and individually as athletes. To actually get it done on the major stage was overwhelming. I felt proud of all of us. We went out as a team and we got the job done as a team. We achieved everything as a team.”

While Khalifa St Fort was not on the podium, yesterday, she contributed as well to World Championship bronze, the 17-year-old anchoring the team to second spot in their qualifying heat.

St Fort hopes to be part of future medal ceremonies. On this occasion, she recorded the moment.

“It felt great,” said the bubbly teenager. “I loved watching them. It was so exciting to see the Trinidad and Tobago flag go up, and they looked so happy. I took so many pictures. I'm so proud of them.”

The flags of the medal-winning countries are raised at all medal ceremonies. This time, IAAF World Championship women's 4x1 gold went to Jamaica, with United States getting silver and T&T bronze. Only one anthem, however, is played, and the requirement is gold. Yesterday, the honour went to Jamaica.

Baptiste said she is looking forward to the day “Forged from the Love of Liberty” is played during a women's 4x100m medal ceremony at a major senior global meet.

“That could happen very soon,” the 2011 World Championship 100m bronze medallist declared, “very very soon. Especially for the other girls, since it's their first time actually being on that podium, I know it's extra motivation for them to train hard and to compete with the best of the best in the world.”

Hackett is already looking forward to T&T's Olympic medal bid.

“Hopefully, next year we can go on and be stronger and better for Rio 2016.”

Quadruple Olympic medallist Ato Boldon is now coaching, and has been a key figure in the preparation of the women's 4x100m team here in Beijing.

T&T manager Dexter Voisin has also played an important role on the journey.

“I have been around this team from since 2005,” Voisin told the Express, “and I think I qualify to give a comment on what I think went well with regards to this 4x1.

“In the past, the women, just as the men, we always tried for them to understand the importance of relays. In these major championships, even when the men were disappointing in their individual events, somehow or the other we were able to pull out some medals in the relays.

“This time around,” he continued, “the women, they understood their potential, understood how they stood coming into this championship with regard to the relay. I remember in one of the team meetings I made them understand that they need to see the relay differently in comparison to how they looked at it in the past.”

Voisin said evidence of the new relay attitude was on display after Hackett and Thomas exited the 200m event at the semi-final stage.

“The following day,” said the manager, “they were out on the track going through the paces with the batons. In the past they would take a day-off and then come the following day. But they saw where they needed to go out there and work on the baton passing. They recognised the baton passing was the problem over the years, and they understood what needed to be done at these Championships.”

Yesterday, T&T's best female sprinters enjoyed the fruit of their labour—World Championship bronze medals as a reward for Saturday's 42.03 seconds national record run.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 01:00:43 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WORTH THE WAIT ...Silver for record-breaking 4x4 men
« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2015, 04:52:16 AM »
WORTH THE WAIT
Silver for record-breaking 4x4 men

Published on Aug 30, 2015, 9:16 pm AST

INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT: Machel Cedenio, left, Deon Lendore, Renny Quow and Lalonde Gordon proudly display Trinidad and Tobago flags, following their silver run in the men's 4x400 metres event, at the IAAF World Championships in Beijing, China, yesterday. --Photo: @GETTY IMAGES

Lalonde Gordon vowed to not leave China without a medal. At no time during the IAAF World Championship men's 4x400 metres final at the Bird's Nest Stadium here in Beijing, yesterday, was the Trinidad and Tobago quartermiler in danger of cancelling his airline booking.

A superb front-running performance from Team T&T resulted in silver and a new national record, Renny Quow, Gordon, Deon Lendore and 400m finalist Machel Cedenio combining for a two minutes, 58.20 seconds clocking.

Gold went to United States in 2:57.82, with Great Britain clocking 2:58.51 for bronze. The Jamaicans were credited with the same time as the British but had to settle for fourth spot, the photo finish showing Martyn Rooney marginally ahead of Jamaican anchor Javon Francis.

Way back in 1964, T&T earned Olympic men's 4x400m bronze, establishing the country as a world power in the event. At London 2012, there was a second Olympic Games men's 4x4 medal for T&T—another bronze—and seventh championship race appearance on the world's biggest sporting stage.

T&T competed in two IAAF World Championship men's 4x400m finals, in 2005 and 2013. Two medals have been earned at the IAAF World Indoor Championships--silver in 1993 and bronze in 2012. And in 2014, at the inaugural IAAF World Relays, T&T bagged bronze.

For a country with such a rich tradition in the 4x4, precious metal at the outdoor world championships was long in coming.

Yesterday, it was delivered, and the colour was silver. It was worth the wait!

In Saturday's qualifying round, Quow looked leg-weary on leadoff, and was in danger of losing his spot on the team for yesterday's final. But the technical staff showed faith in the 2009 World Championship 400m bronze medallist, and he repaid them with a great run.

“Yesterday (Saturday) was a tragedy,” Quow told the Express, “but I got my mind right, I got my body right. I have to thank Sharpie (massage therapist Ian Sharpe). He did a wonderful job getting me ready. I felt good out there, I felt I could have gone a lot faster.”

Quow was fast enough to hand T&T the lead at the first changeover.

Halfway through his second leg run, Gordon was second, but the 2012 Olympic 400m bronze medallist charged down the home straight to regain the lead for his country.

“Just wanted to go out there and put on a show,” Gordon declared. “I told them I wasn't leaving here without a medal, and I made sure I did that. I'm leaving with a medal! I had a lot of energy. I just wanted to put Deon ahead and give the fans a good show.”

Mission accomplished, Gordon's sizzling one-lap run maintaining pole position for T&T.

Lendore then kept the challengers at bay in the penultimate lap.

“We had a game plan,” the third leg runner explained. “Come out here and run from the front and do the best we could. We started out in the front and just continued doing it.”

Yes, the plan worked well, Cedenio receiving the baton ahead of 400m silver medallist LaShawn Merritt. The US anchor moved alongside his T&T counterpart, and shortly after Francis blew past them both. Merritt chased Francis, and passed him on the home straight.

Cedenio had a strong response as well, the 19-year-old quartermiler snapping up silver for T&T with his trademark finishing power.

“I felt confident about my past with Javon Francis,” Cedenio told the Express, in reference to his unbeaten record against the Jamaican in individual races, “but I think I let LaShawn Merritt get too far. He's a 43-point guy, I'm a 44 guy, so while it's not impossible, it would be hard for me to catch him. But we're still happy for the silver medal. I'm thrilled!”

The one silver and one bronze earned by T&T secured the country joint-22nd spot on the medal table with Bahamas and Ukraine. Kenya finished first with seven gold medals, six silver and three bronze, with Jamaica second (seven gold, two silver, three bronze), and United States third (six gold, six silver, six bronze).

With five top-eight finishes, T&T accumulated 22 points for joint-15th spot on the placing table with South Africa. The Americans finished first with 214 points, while Kenya (173) and Jamaica (132) were second and third, respectively.

T&T's medals at Beijing 2015 came on the last two days of the meet. Women's 4x1 bronze was bagged on Saturday. And in the very last event on the track at the global championship, the men's 4x4, silver was seized by a determined quartet, feeding off the electric atmosphere created by thousands of enthusiastic fans.

“The crowd, whoo! It's crazy out there. They make you want to run,” said Quow.

Cedenio, who came into the T&T team as a replacement for Jarrin Solomon after being rested in Saturday's qualifying round, expressed gratitude as well.

“I thank the people back home for supporting us. On social media they've been backing us 110 per cent. Thanks to the media. You guys came out here every day, and just kept pushing us and pushing us. That helped us. You guys came so far for us, and to go home without a medal would be tough. That would be disappointing for the fans.”

Quow, Gordon, Lendore and Cedenio certainly did not disappoint. They delivered big time, handing the entire nation an Independence Day gift.

USA win, TTO 2nd NR, GBR 3rd 4x400m Men Final World Champs 2015
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zMlTdx2fNB8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zMlTdx2fNB8</a>
Team TTO running order: Renny Quow, Lalonde Gordon, Deon Lendore and Machel Cedenio

Legs assessment: Strong 1st leg from Quow 44.9; Strong 2nd leg from Gordon 44.1; Strong 3rd leg from Lendore 44.85; Strong 4th leg from Cedenio 44.47.

WCH 2015 Beijing - Team Trinidad and Tobago 4x400 Relay Men Final Silver
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cb6BRO88Zr8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Cb6BRO88Zr8</a>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Glitter without gold*
By Fazeer Mohammed (T&T Express)
Published on Aug 30, 2015, 9:09 pm AST

ANCHOR LEGS: Teams Great Britain, left, Jamaica, second left, USA, second right, and Trinidad and Tobago, right, during yesterday's men's 4x400 relay final at the World Athletics Championships at the Bird's Nest stadium in Beijing, China. USA copped gold ahead of T&T while Great Britain edged Jamaica for the bronze medal. --Photo: AP

For most of us, the IAAF World Athletics Championships was like a general election: you either won or lost. Yes, there's the consolation of silver and bronze medals for those who fall just short of the top prize, but it meant you were still beaten on the big occasion.

And when you've got a fellow Caribbean nation like Jamaica sharing top spot in the overall gold medal tally with Kenya (seven apiece), it seems like an act of desperate public relations to suggest there was much to celebrate in the performances of a Trinidad and Tobago contingent that returns from Beijing without a single gold in their possession.

In fact, some may want to argue that we've gone backwards from the previous World Championships in Moscow, where Jehue Gordon's triumph in the men's 400-metre hurdles, coming as it did a year after Keshorn Walcott's out-of-the-blue success in the men's javelin at the London 2012 Olympic Games, signalled the continuing rise of the twin-island state on the global sporting stage.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:34:13 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T, J’ca fly Caribbean flag high in Beijing
« Reply #356 on: September 13, 2015, 11:42:10 AM »
T&T, J’ca fly Caribbean flag high in Beijing
Published: Monday, August 31, 2015 (T&T Guardian)

T&T’s 4x100m women’s relay team celebrate on the podium after receiving their bronze medals at the World Athletics Championships at the Bird’s Nest stadium in Beijing. From left: Kelly-Ann Baptiste, Michelle-Lee Ahye, Reyare Thomas, Semoy Hackett. AP Photo.

BEIJING—Jamaica picked up a third relay gold in world-leading time as the Caribbean finished among the medals on the final day of competition to conclude a successful IAAF World Championships here yesterday.

The 4x100 metres quartet of Christine Day, Shericka Jackson, Stephenie Ann McPherson and Novlene Williams-Mills ran a world leading time of three minutes, 19.13 seconds to add a third relay gold medal following victories in the sprint relays on Saturday.

Running the anchor leg, Novlene Williams-Mills saved the best for last and cruised past American Francena McCorory in the last 20 metres to give Jamaica gold.

The United States finished second in a time of 3:19.44 and Great Britain took home the bronze in 3:23.62.

“These girls, they did it all the way. That is when you have the heart of a champion, that is what you do,” Williams-Mills said on passing McCorory near the finish line.

And it was all about T&T and the United States in the men’s version with the experienced American LaShawn Merritt holding off a challenge from Machel Cedenio to deny the Caribbean nation victory.

Renny Quow ran an opening split time of 43.23 seconds which set the scene for Trinidad and Tobago with Lalonde Gordon clocking 45.68 on the second leg and Deon Lendore, 44.75 on the third.

Cedenio then challenged Merritt to the end in timing 44.16.

The Americans completed the 400m relay in a world leading time of 2:57.82 with T&T finishing in a new national record time of 2:38.20 and Great Britain clocking a season best of 2:58.51.

In the only other event with Caribbean participation, Donald Thomas cleared 2.29 metres for sixth in the men’s high jump. His compatriot Trevor Barry was tenth with 2.25m.

Canada’s Derek Drouin (2.34m) won a jump-off with Bohdan Bondarenko of Ukraine and Guowei Zhang of China (2.33m) for the gold medal.

Kenya topped the medal table with seven gold for a total of 16 medals with Jamaica also finishing on seven gold but 12 medals. United States finished with 18 medals but only six gold.

The next IAAF World Championships will be held in London in 2017. (CMC)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:40:09 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Solid T&T ...Manager pleased with overall showing
« Reply #357 on: September 13, 2015, 11:42:57 AM »
Solid T&T
Manager pleased with overall showing

Published on Aug 31, 2015, 11:38 pm AST

MEN OF THE MOMENT: Renny Quow, left, Lalonde Gordon, Deon Lendore and Machel Cedenio pose with their men’s 4x400 metres silver medals and mascots at the Bird’s Nest Stadium in Beijing, China, on Sunday. —Photo: @GETTY IMAGES

“A very good meet for us.” This is how team manager Dexter Voisin described Trinidad and Tobago's 2015 IAAF World Championship experience, here in Beijing, China.

Voisin told the Express his assessment was based not only on the men's 4x400 metres silver and women's 4x100m bronze.

“Also the number of finalists and semi-finalists we had.”

Michelle-Lee Ahye and Kelly-Ann Baptiste created history when they both qualified for the women's 100m final. It was the first time two women from T&T progressed to the same World Championship final. Ahye finished fifth in the championship race, while Baptiste was sixth.

There was a top-eight finish too for Machel Cedenio, the 19-year-old quartermiler earning seventh spot in the men's 400m final.

Cleopatra Borel finished 12th in the women's shot put. Semoy Hackett reached the semi-final round in the women's 100m and 200m events. Reyare Thomas was a semi-finalist in the women's 200m. In the women's 400m hurdles, Sparkle McKnight reached the penultimate round. And both Lalonde Gordon and Renny Quow progressed to the men's 400m semis.

“The 4x4 men over the years,” Voisin told the Express, “have become our strength, always the ones on paper to come through at these major championships. What they displayed here in the individual event was a great achievement. We would have liked to see three going through to the final. That didn't happen, but we had one finalist in Cedenio. It wasn't a bad Championships for the quartermilers.”

The T&T manager was excited about the silver run in the men's 4x400m final, Quow, Gordon, Deon Lendore and Cedenio teaming up for a two minutes, 58.20 seconds national record clocking.

“It was very commendable. You could have seen where each one performed his duty, and there was no let up at all. Congrats to the whole team. Everybody put in their piece and established a new national record. At no point in time anybody showed any fear. We couldn't ask for anything better. Of course the gold is always a better colour, but silver is acceptable.”

Jarrin Solomon played his part as well, running in the qualifying round. He was replaced by Cedenio for the final. Voisin heaped praises on Baptiste, Ahye, Thomas and Hackett--the four women who bagged sprint relay bronze on Saturday in a national record time of 42.03 seconds--as well as 17-year-old Khalifa St Fort, who ran the anchorleg in the qualifying round, and the sixth member of the squad, Kamaria Durant.

“As we can see, the girls definitely have matured, and this I think is one of the major factors concerning this bronze medal they won. The women have been knocking on the door for a couple years well.

“We had a little setback with Kelly-Ann and Semoy where they were absent (through drug suspensions). It's very good to see that they came back and were basically on top of their game. They started off their season pretty good, and with regards to Semoy she came along every meet she ran, and she really did some great performances here at these Championships.”

Training under the guidance of 1997 men's 200m world champion Ato Boldon, the sprint relay women grew in self-belief. “They understood that they had the potential to do well,” said Voisin. “They were a team on the track, off the track. The first time I've seen a team gel so much. You saw them during the warm-up phases always together. They were moving as a team, and I think that was the major factor for their success at these Championships.

“Generally, the women have improved over the years and I think they will only grow from strength to strength. The future is very bright. We saw young Khalifa St Fort coming onto the senior team and performing her role in the opening round. She did a great job and is one of the persons we have to look for in the future. She is in good hands with Ato Boldon.”

While there was cause for celebration in the T&T camp here in Beijing, there were disappointments as well. Jehue Gordon has been struggling with a sports hernia this season, and the defence of his men's 400m hurdles title did not go past the opening round. Injury cut short Keston Bledman's challenge in the men's 100m, the double Olympic sprint relay silver medallist bowing out in round one.

Mikel Thomas tumbled out of his men's 110m hurdles first round heat. And Olympic champion Keshorn Walcott did not progress to the men's javelin final.

“We look at Keshorn Walcott's performance for the year, hitting the 90-metre mark (90.16m). He and his coach (Ismael Lopez Mastrapa) expected great things at these Championships. I know he had a setback with his ankle going into Pan American Games, but since his arrival in Beijing there was no complaint about the ankle.

“Words cannot express how Keshorn's feeling right now. He's very disappointed,” Voisin ended, “because he was hoping to put on a good display at the Championships.”
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:58:46 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Keeping the medals coming
« Reply #358 on: September 13, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »
Keeping the medals coming
By Garth Wattley (T&T Express)
Published on Sep 1, 2015, 8:50 pm AST

Final handover: United States' LaShawn Merritt, left, takes the baton to anchor his team to the gold medal in the men's 4x400m relay at the World Athletics Championships at the Bird's Nest stadium in Beijing, China, Sunday. At right is Trinidad and Tobago's Machel Cedenio whose team took the silver. —Photo: AP

I suppose Dexter Voisin would not be a good manager if he did not look on the positive side of Trinidad and Tobago's World Championships performances over the last two weeks.

His charges after all earned two relay medals via the 4x400 men (silver) and the 4x100 women (bronze).
So, he was able to tell Kwame Laurence: “The girls definitely have matured, and this I think is one of the major factors concerning this bronze medal they won. The women have been knocking on the door for a couple years well.

“We had a little setback with Kelly-Ann and Semoy where they were absent (through drug suspensions). It's very good to see that they came back and were basically on top of their game. They started off their season pretty good, and with regards to Semoy she came along every meet she ran, and she really did some great performances here at these Championships.”

Voisin also added: “The 4x4 men over the years have become our strength, always the ones on paper to come through at these major championships. What they displayed here in the individual event was a great achievement. We would have liked to see three going through to the final. That didn't happen, but we had one finalist in Cedenio. It wasn't a bad Championships for the quarter-milers.”
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:58:12 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 13, 2015, 03:19:42 PM »
World Championships of Athletics Beijing 2015 (Highlights- Days One to Nine)

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day One highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day One)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1jJew6zBcu4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1jJew6zBcu4</a>
SKIP TO 4:29 FOR THE FIRST RACE ACTION!!

DAY 1 – 22 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION
LOCAL TIME   UK TIME   SEX   EVENT   ROUND

07:35   00:35   M   Marathon    Final   Startlist & Result         
09:00   02:00   W   100 Metres Hurdles   Heptathlon   Startlist & Result         
09:30   02:30   M   Hammer Throw   Qualification Group A   Startlist & Result         
10:10   03:10   W   Shot Put   Qualification   Startlist & Result (featuring Cleopatra Borel)         
10:20   03:20   W   High Jump   Heptathlon   Startlist & Result         
10:25   03:25   M   3000 Metres Steeplechase   Heats   Startlist & Result         
10:55   03:55   M   Hammer Throw   Qualification Group B   Startlist & Result         
11:15   04:15   W   1500 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result         
11:50   04:50   M   800 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result         
12:40   05:40   M   100 Metres   Preliminary Round   Startlist & Result

AFTERNOON SESSION

18:30   11:30   W   Shot Put   Heptathlon   Startlist & Result         
18:35   11:35   M   400 Metres Hurdles   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Jehue Gordon)         
18:40   11:40   M   Pole Vault   Qualification   Startlist & Result         
19:10   12:10   W   Triple Jump   Qualification   Startlist & Result         
19:20   12:20   M   100 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Keston Bledman)            
20:05   13:05   W   Shot Put   Final   Startlist & Result (featuring Cleopatra Borel)            
20:15   13:15   W   200 Metres   Heptathlon   Startlist & Result            
20:50   13:50   M   10,000 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Two highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day Two)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CwRb5N7LWKw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CwRb5N7LWKw</a>
SKIP TO 3:54 FOR FIRST RACE ACTION!!

DAY 2 – 23 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

08:30   01:30   M   20 Kilometres Race Walk   Final   Startlist & Result         
09:00   02:00   W   Long Jump   Heptathlon   Startlist & Result         
10:05   03:05   M   Shot Put   Qualification   Startlist & Result         
10:25   03:25   W   400 Metres Hurdles   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Sparkle Mc Knight)         
10:50   03:50   W   Javelin Throw   Heptathlon Group A   Startlist & Result         
11:10   04:10   M   400 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result (feat. Cedenio, Lalonde Gordon & Quow)         
12:00   05:00   W   100 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring KAB, MLA & Semoy Hackett)         
12:05   05:05   W   Javelin Throw   Heptathlon Group B   Startlist & Result

AFTERNOON SESSION

18:30   11:30   M   Hammer Throw   Final   Startlist & Result      
18:40   11:40   M   400 Metres Hurdles   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result      
19:10   12:10   M   100 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result      
19:30   12:30   M   Shot Put   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:40   12:40   W   800 Metres   Heptathlon   Startlist & Result   
20:15   13:15   M   800 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result      
20:45   13:45   W   1500 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result      
21:15   14:15   M   100 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Three highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day Three)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y3axbbf45Zg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Y3axbbf45Zg</a>
SKIP TO 2:24 FOR THE FIRST RACE GUYS!!

DAY 3 – 24 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

09:30   02:30   W   Pole Vault   Qualification   Startlist & Result   
09:35   02:35   W   Discus Throw   Qualification Group A   Startlist & Result   
09:45   02:45   W   3000 Metres Steeplechase   Heats   Startlist & Result   
10:00   03:00   M   Long Jump   Qualification   Startlist & Result   
10:45   03:45   W   400 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result   
10:55   03:55   W   Discus Throw   Qualification Group B   Startlist & Result

AFTERNOON SESSION

19:00   12:00   M   Javelin Throw   Qualification Group A   Startlist & Result (featuring Keshorn Walcott)   
19:05   12:05   M   Pole Vault   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:10   12:10   W   400 Metres Hurdles   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result (featuring Sparkle Mc Knight)   
19:30   12:30   W   Triple Jump   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:40   12:40   W   100 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result (featuring KAB, MLA & Semoy Hackett)
20:05   13:05   M   400 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result (feat. Cedenio, Lalonde Gordon & Quow)   
20:25   13:25   M   Javelin Throw   Qualification Group B   Startlist & Result   
20:35   13:35   W   10,000 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result      
21:15   14:15   M   3000 Metres Steeplechase   Final   Startlist & Result      
21:35   14:35   W   100 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result (featuring KAB & MLA)

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Four highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships 2015 (Highlights- Day Four)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OJELEUWTvBI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OJELEUWTvBI</a>
SKIP TO 3:52 FOR THE FIRST EVENT GUYS!!

DAY 4 – 25 AUGUST

AFTERNOON SESSION

19:00   12:00   W   Discus Throw   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:05   12:05   W   400 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result      
19:25   12:25   M   Long Jump   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:30   12:30   M   200 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Kyle Geaux)
20:25   13:25   M   400 Metres Hurdles   Final   Startlist & Result      
20:35   13:35   W   1500 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result      
20:55   13:55   M   800 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result   

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Five highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships 2015 (Highlights- Day Five)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eFUC9x6iDiQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eFUC9x6iDiQ</a>
SKIP TO 4:36 FOR THE FIRST EVENT/RACE ACTION GUYS!!

DAY 5 – 26 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

09:30   02:30   W   Hammer Throw   Qualification Group A   Startlist & Result      
09:35   02:35   M   5000 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result   
10:00   03:00   M   Triple Jump   Qualification   Startlist & Result      
10:25   03:25   W   800 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result   
10:55   03:55   W   Hammer Throw   Qualification Group B   Startlist & Result      
11:20   04:20   M   110 Metres Hurdles   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Mikel Thomas)

AFTERNOON SESSION

19:00   12:00   W   Pole Vault   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:05   12:05   M   Javelin Throw   Final   Startlist & Result         
19:15   12:15   W   200 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result    (featuring Hackett, Reyare Thomas & Durant)
20:10   13:10   W   400 Metres Hurdles   Final   Startlist & Result      
20:30   13:30   M   200 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result   
21:00   14:00   W   3000 Metres Steeplechase   Final   Startlist & Result      
21:25   14:25   M   400 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result (featuring Machel Cedenio)      

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Six highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day 6)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zWw7ru_PUBg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zWw7ru_PUBg</a>
SKIP T0 4:17 FOR THE FIRST EVENT/RACE GUYS!!

DAY 6 – 27 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

09:30   02:30   M   Discus Throw   Qualification Group A   Startlist & Result   
09:35   02:35   W   High Jump   Qualification   Startlist & Result
09:40   02:40   W   5000 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result   
10:20   03:20   W   Long Jump   Qualification   Startlist & Result   
10:35   03:35   M   1500 Metres   Heats   Startlist & Result   
10:50   03:50   M   Discus Throw   Qualification Group B   Startlist & Result   
11:15   04:15   W   100 Metres Hurdles   Heats   Startlist & Result

AFTERNOON SESSION

19:00   12:00   W   Hammer Throw   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:05   12:05   M   110 Metres Hurdles   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result   
19:10   12:10   M   Triple Jump   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:35   12:35   W   200 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result    (featuring Semoy Hackett & Reyare Thomas)
20:05   13:05   W   800 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result   
20:40   13:40   W   400 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result      
20:55   13:55   M   200 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result   

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Seven highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day 7)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MJYDs0VHGQY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MJYDs0VHGQY</a>
SKIP TO 3:25 FOR THE START OF THE FIRST EVENT GUYS!!

DAY 7 – 28 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

08:30   01:30   W   20 Kilometres Race Walk   Final   Startlist & Result         
09:00   02:00   M   100 Metres   Decathlon   Startlist & Result
09:45   02:45   M   High Jump   Qualification   Startlist & Result   
10:05   03:05   M   Long Jump   Decathlon   Startlist & Result
11:55   04:55   M   Shot Put   Decathlon   Startlist & Result

AFTERNOON SESSION

16:15   09:15   M   High Jump   Decathlon   Startlist & Result
19:00   12:00   W   Javelin Throw   Qualification Group A   Startlist & Result   
19:25   12:25   W   100 Metres Hurdles   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result   
19:50   12:50   W   Long Jump   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:55   12:55   M   1500 Metres   Semi-Final   Startlist & Result      
20:20   13:20   M   400 Metres   Decathlon   Startlist & Result
20:25   13:25   W   Javelin Throw   Qualification Group B   Startlist & Result   
21:00   14:00   W   200 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result      
21:20   14:20   M   110 Metres Hurdles   Final   Startlist & Result         
21:35   14:35   W   100 Metres Hurdles   Final   Startlist & Result

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Eight highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day 8 )
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xhyq7BBxq1I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xhyq7BBxq1I</a>
SKIP TO 42:00 TO SEE TTO 4X100M WOMEN RUN FOR BRONZE!!

DAY 8 – 29 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

07:30   00:30   M   50 Kilometres Race Walk   Final   Startlist & Result      
09:00   02:00   M   110 Metres Hurdles   Decathlon   Startlist & Result
10:05   03:05   M   Discus Throw   Decathlon Group A   Startlist & Result
10:15   03:15   W   4x400 Metres Relay   Heats   Startlist & Result
10:40   03:40   M   4x400 Metres Relay   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Team TTO)   
11:20   04:20   M   Discus Throw   Decathlon Group B   Startlist & Result
12:00   05:00   W   4x100 Metres Relay   Heats   Startlist & Result (featuring Team TTO)   
12:20   05:20   M   4x100 Metres Relay   Heats   Startlist & Result   
13:15   06:15   M   Pole Vault   Decathlon   Startlist & Result

AFTERNOON SESSION

17:00   10:00   M   Javelin Throw   Decathlon Group A   Startlist & Result
17:35   10:35   W   400m Masters   Final   Startlist & Result      
17:50   10:50   M   800m Masters   Final   Startlist & Result      
18:20   11:20   M   Javelin Throw   Decathlon Group B   Startlist & Result   
18:30   11:30   W   High Jump   Final   Startlist & Result      
19:15   12:15   W   800 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result         
19:30   12:30   M   5000 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result         
19:50   12:50   M   Discus Throw   Final   Startlist & Result         
20:10   13:10   M   1500 Metres   Decathlon   Startlist & Result   
20:45   13:45   W   4x100 Metres Relay   Final   Startlist & Result (featuring Team TTO)      
21:10   14:10   M   4x100 Metres Relay   Final   Startlist & Result      

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed the Day Nine highlights of the 2015 World Athletics Championships in China.

Athletics 2015: Beijing World Championships (Highlights- Day 9)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5AqSjVgqR6A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5AqSjVgqR6A</a>
SKIP TO 3:32 FOR THE FIRST EVENT GUYS!!

DAY 9 – 30 AUGUST

MORNING SESSION

07:30   00:30   W   Marathon   Final   Startlist & Result   

AFTERNOON SESSION

18:30   11:30   M   High Jump   Final   Startlist & Result      
18:45   11:45   W   Javelin Throw   Final   Startlist & Result         
19:15   12:15   W   5000 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result         
19:45   12:45   M   1500 Metres   Final   Startlist & Result         
20:05   13:05   W   4x400 Metres Relay   Final   Startlist & Result         
20:25   13:25   M   4x400 Metres Relay   Final   Startlist & Result (featuring Team TTO)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:33:34 AM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>