April 19, 2024, 06:13:34 AM

Author Topic: Sometimes missing yuh best player is actually a good thing.  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Allyuh go hate meh for this.

But de team playing better without Molino.

They raise they game, if Molino was there they woulda build around him to much and be to reliant and end up playing soft.

And doh get me wrong, de man is a baller, maybe we best player right now, but we team raise to de occasion and it forcing odda man to step up.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sometimes missing yuh best player is actually a good thing.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 06:15:58 AM »
Well, that is good that the team raise their game. The most improvements are at left wing back. Coach used two different LB, and their performed well. I see improvements in the midfield. Especially the second game. Kevon George handled himself well. I am glad to see Cato finally bust loose. JJ is ah ball-jumbie. So let's see what line up coach Hart "surprises" us with.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:22:15 AM by Deeks »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 06:24:31 AM »
It can definitely change the dynamics - they perhaps look for more or different options when their main player is out, and/or fringe players rise to the occasion to leave their foot in the door for future selections.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 12:19:34 PM »
Yeah Sam, wah yuh saying is sometimes true. It's all about character, mettle, and sometimes yuh doh know it's there until yuh placed in the situation and must dig deeper. Ah think that's the point of the Rocky movies.

Yeah buh yuh right.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 12:27:52 PM »
what I like most about this is dat....our goals have mostly come from deep lying players, I like it because it shows me that the players not getting isolated in their zones anymore, which was a big issue a few years ago...... nice to see...........
I pity the fool....

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »

They raise they game, if Molino was there they woulda build around him to much and be to reliant and end up playing soft.

And doh get me wrong, de man is a baller, maybe we best player right now, but we team raise to de occasion and it forcing odda man to step up.

What yuh saying make sense Sam.

TT is pretty reziliant when facing adversity. We did it without MA in 2006.. We doing it now without Molino and two or three other key players. If you look at track and field, I can name about 3x we won relay medals without having a key athlete. Like what Cocorite is saying, it's about character and digging deep.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 01:02:20 PM »
We did it without MA in 2006.. We doing it now without Molino and two or three other key players. If you look at track and field, I can name about 3x we won relay medals without having a key athlete. Like what Cocorite is saying, it's about character and digging deep.

De MA yuh referrin to is not Maurice Alibey is it?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 01:12:01 PM »
We did it without MA in 2006.. We doing it now without Molino and two or three other key players. If you look at track and field, I can name about 3x we won relay medals without having a key athlete. Like what Cocorite is saying, it's about character and digging deep.

Nah. 2006 WC. Marvin Andrews

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 02:03:14 PM »
wouldn't agree with that.....

i believe Molino adds to the attack and Hart is not one dimensional, your assessment actually takes away from Harts footballing IQ and his ability to strategize...

Hart would have had Molino in the picture but he is a part of that bigger picture... He wouldn't have been the only focus, running an entire offense through one player limits you and you become predictable. Hart doesn't subscribe to this brand of football..

Molino would have made us a much more dangerous team...

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 02:09:27 PM »
this is not true that Kervin would stop the flow of the team. i think it would be super good if he was healthy and the team would've been strong... kevon george wouldn't had a chance to play and the attacks would be flowing .

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 03:08:51 PM »

Palas !!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

De man say Marvin Andrews...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 04:21:00 PM »

You take out your "go to" man and you have to actually think instead of doing the same old same old. How many times have we seen a team lose their playmaker and carry on stronger? When Plaza was banned for the CFU final, Fenwick played Jamal Jack up front. It had a big effect on both teams.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 05:41:14 PM »

yeh boy sammy i was thinking the same thing. too much dependency aint no good.

1]; } ?>