March 28, 2024, 01:03:56 PM

Author Topic: TTFA refute Sancho's statement.  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
TTFA refute Sancho's statement.
« on: July 11, 2015, 03:00:59 PM »
By Inshan Mohammed.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) today, released a statement regarding Minister of Sport, Brent Sancho's claim that the organization has not been forthcoming regarding funds received from CONCACAF.

Minister Sancho told Wired868.com CEO and Editor Lasana Liburd: “I am drawing the line in the sand,” and suggested that the TTFA was being less than forthright about its true financial position. We want to try our best to make the athletes happy but this is a song that has been playing for donkey years…

“If one party is seemingly not operating in the most honest way, then we have a problem.”

“They told us that they only had $13,000 (TT) in their account so they couldn’t pay for visas for the Under-23 Team,” said Sancho “but one of the challenges we have is gauging what they have and what they don’t have because we got information that they received $100,000 US from CONCACAF.

“Then, when they knew we were aware of it, they said they would get the money at the end of July. Then, when we asked why preparatory money would only be available after the tournament, they came back and said they would get it by the end of the week, ended Sancho."

Furthermore, if T&T book a quarter-final spot in the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup, local fans will be hit the hardest as the T&T Government failed to land television rights for the entire competition. The rights normally cost US$100,000. CONCACAF, reportedly dropped its asking price to US$60,000 for both Trinidad and Tobago and Haiti. Local television stations, including state-owned CNMG and GISL found the asking price to be a sum not worth streaming.

The TTFA meanwhile refute Sancho's statement and issued a press release that shed-light on the Minister's accusations.

TTFA PRESS RELEASE -

The TTFA wishes to emphatically rebut recent assertions made by Minister of Sport, Brent Sancho, claiming our organization has not been forthcoming regarding supporting funds received from CONCACAF. 

By way of written communication and via meetings between representatives of the Ministry and TTFA, the Ministry was alerted to funds available to TTFA from CONCACAF. It is clear, however, that the Ministry has not taken into consideration CONCACAF funds received would be shared among several of our national teams and not solely preserved for the Senior Men’s National Team. 

The TTFA has received $71,000 USD from CONCACAF for use by our national teams currently in training and competition. 

Of the $71,000 received, $25,161.14 USD has been used to support the travel-related expenses of our senior men’s team, U23 men’s team, U17 women’s team, and U20 women’s team. In anticipation of the disbursement from the Cabinet note that was specifically earmarked for the Senior Men's National, the TTFA sought to provide funding for other lower profile, but equally important national teams

These expenses include US visa payments, lodging, excess baggage fees, medical supplies for travel, and insurance. Therefore and contrary to a building narrative pushed, the TTFA was successful in sourcing alternative funding to support its teams in an effort to reduce dependency on the Ministry. 

Despite our best efforts, communication with the Ministry continues to be an issue. We have worked with members of the Ministry who have, at heart, the best interests of T&T football and the TTFA will continue to work assiduously with the Ministry to achieve these common objectives. However, it is vital for the two entities to work together on behalf of the national team players and technical staff who represent our twin island republic. 

We have engaged in successful collaboration with the Ministry of Sports in the past and recently received tremendous support from the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of National Security in obtaining duties waivers for our national team kit. 

However, since Minister Sancho’s appointment, recent incidents, including what can only be described as a coercive action where the ministry threatened at the last minute to withhold funding for our March friendly against Panama unless the TTFA accepted responsibility for a $625,000 travel bill authorized by the Ministry in 2014, have created an environment that is not conducive to working together on behalf of our national footballers and technical staff.

Since the new TTFA administration took office, we have confronted numerous fiscal challenges inherited from the previous TTFF administrations with a solid plan to address the financial health of the organization. 

We have managed to successfully engage in an aggressive debt reduction effort that has seen TTFA debt reduced from the $36 million that was met to currently $13 million in the space of 18 months. We have engaged KPMG to restart their efforts in organizing TTFF audit reports; which were discontinued in 2008 and have authorized our audit partners to publish the completed reports from 2008 – 2014, which will be a first for the organization. 

At the end of July, the TTFA will unveil its new brand, Socawarriors, to the public and the purpose will be utilize the revenue stream developed from Socawarriors gear sales to support national team players and technical staff in an effort to further reduce our dependence on government to compensate the two most vital pillars of the football family. 

The TTFA has continuously stated its desire to work with the Ministry of Sport as a partner in advancing our football on the international level. We are hopeful the Minister can recall his days as a national footballer pushing to solicit support from the government, private sector, and the governing body for the benefit of his teammates. Minister Sancho is now in the position to assist the TTFA in providing the same benefits and opportunities to current national team players he sought in his playing days. It is our hope that patriotism above politics will win out and the spirit of cooperation will prevail for the advancement of football, the game we all love, in Trinidad and Tobago.

TTFA USE OF CONCACAF TRAVEL FUND AND GOLD CUP ADVANCE (USD)

VISA PAYMENTS - $4,192.50
BAGGAGE CHARGES - $1,493.74
INSURANCE - $1,744.37
GROUND TRANSPORTATION - $2,546.87
MEALS - $1,269.60
MEDICAL SUPPLIES - $5,950.31
TRAVEL KIT - $2,851.25
LODGING - $5,112.50
MATCH FEES - $33,000.00

Copyrights of the Soca Warriors Online - Any press using the following article written by Inshan Mohammed are welcome to do so providing they reveal the source and writer. Furthermore, no portion of this article may be copied without proper credit as well.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA refute Sancho's statement.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 04:13:07 PM »
see dis nonsense........both parties have to be playin games.......but I doh cares what FS try to spin, brent playin d ass too.......talk done
I pity the fool....

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 05:10:48 PM »
By Inshan Mohammed.

In anticipation of the disbursement from the Cabinet note that was specifically earmarked for the Senior Men's National, the TTFA sought to provide funding for other lower profile, but equally important national teams

However, since Minister Sancho’s appointment, recent incidents, including what can only be described as a coercive action where the ministry threatened at the last minute to withhold funding for our March friendly against Panama unless the TTFA accepted responsibility for a $625,000 travel bill authorized by the Ministry in 2014, have created an environment that is not conducive to working together on behalf of our national footballers and technical staff.

I know we is all idiots, so I trying to read through the lines.
From the top quote TTFA saying: "is all good if the cabinet note say this is for senior mens team" we doing a good thing by spreading the money to all the teams.

While the apparent haziness of the Gold Cup preparation , money, lumped into a narrative of 'money we get from CONCACAF'.
Of course no one privy to how CONCACAF itemize the money sent to TTFA, and Sancho saying, you will never let us know the true amount.

All this on the heels of an organization that has the TRUST of noone, with virtually all of its former leaders facing decades in prison. All of these leaders using this same 'fuzzy pot of money here and there' shifting to steal millions. In light of that Timkee and Sheldon CANNOT just stare at us and say send us the money. Sorry. I support the scrutiny. And yes I know politics at play.

The second blue one...Is that the trip where the goalkeeper coach get leave back and all kinda man end up in the lime? Look how long now and nobody ever spell it out for we, now you want we to sympathize that Snacho strong-arming you. steups.  Fight it out fellas.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 05:25:01 PM »
By Inshan Mohammed.

In anticipation of the disbursement from the Cabinet note that was specifically earmarked for the Senior Men's National, the TTFA sought to provide funding for other lower profile, but equally important national teams

I know we is all idiots, so I trying to read through the lines.
From the top quote TTFA saying: "is all good if the cabinet note say this is for senior mens team" we doing a good thing by spreading the money to all the teams.

While the apparent haziness of the Gold Cup preparation , money, lumped into a narrative of 'money we get from CONCACAF'.
Of course no one privy to how CONCACAF itemize the money sent to TTFA, and Sancho saying, you will never let us know the true amount.

All this on the heels of an organization that has the TRUST of noone, with virtually all of its former leaders facing decades in prison. All of these leaders using this same 'fuzzy pot of money here and there' shifting to steal millions. In light of that Timkee and Sheldon CANNOT just stare at us and say send us the money. Sorry. I support the scrutiny. And yes I know politics at play.

The second blue one...Is that the trip where the goalkeeper coach get leave back and all kinda man end up in the lime? Look how long now and nobody ever spell it out for we, now you want we to sympathize that Snacho strong-arming you. steups.  Fight it out fellas.

I support scrutiny........but why should scrutiny always have an underlying hint of sabotage.....that is my question
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 06:24:59 PM »
I am glad the TTFA came out with ths release.

Sancho is an egg head.

And FS, what's your take on this?

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 12:00:50 AM »
i am really disappointed in brent. i remember when he played for gills him and the other bloke from wrexham was friends with one of my close mates and they would lament about the moneys owed and the crappy way warner and the ministry of sports directed business with the national team, now he's doing the same thing.

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 12:31:32 AM »
these people are really stupid. so the ttfa ask for money for the senior team, get the money they requested and proceeded to spend it on other stuff. That cannot be legal. I am sure before the money, they had to say what the money was used for. I am sorry if you support Tim Kee and this madness. Before Sancho was ever the minister the team had been disgusted with the fa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEpp6Uo68Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUXWNBxfHs

This is from the players mouth. If you know anyone one the team you will know how much they can't stand tim kee. Those both interview were before Sancho was ever minister of sport. The ttfa cant b dependent on every cent from the government that is not how it works, not at all. If Jamaica can get over a million dollars from Coca Cola why can't we get a dollar from Guardian Life lol. He is by far the worst, TTFA president of all time. What has he done? But ask for money for the government. I have seen us forfeit our nation youth teams, Send a womens team with $500 dollars alone, send the team to Argentina without proper accommodation, Banned from several hotels, send the team to Argentina without a physio while Tim Kee was on the flight.All of this before Sancho was ever there. Open up you eyes people. Forget PNM and UNC if this man is incharge of anything in our beloved country we are in a bad bad place.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 08:17:30 AM »
Sancho, your move?

Or will you sit there and continue to bark with nothing to back it up.

You asking for de TTFA to come clean about the funds, well, look it here.

What else yuh need?

And on de flip side, we keep hearing de TTFA doing this and that for de longest, wha they waiting on?

FS say they use de money they was suppose to wrap they mobile store with and de van park up.

De TTFA need to plan things out better.

Anybody see meh boy FS lately?

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 08:38:27 AM »
pops could talk till he/she blue in d face shit flowing from both sides, as it regards truth and accountability and the game suffering for it............I am well aware of the disorganization that plaguing d TTFA, but the ministry has been playing games since Anil days so doh tell me dat shit not political because it is and the gov't made it that way......say way yuh want.....ah might be stupid as u say but I ent blind.......All people shit does smell d same way,............ stink...............and brent shovelin' heaps of it same as Timkee and running d same political games Anill started......
I pity the fool....

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 02:45:27 PM »
When the status was quo, the TTFF and Jack Warner, along with Tim Tee qnd the crew that make up the Casperian comittee, did not have any problems. Money was passing like water, but now the MOS refuse to go along just to get along with the status quo, Tim Tee crying foul. You know what Brent demand transparency. No free money. All the shit Tim Tee and the Phillips man talking about, new brand this and initiative that, is just that, talk, and ole talk at that. Brent I am with you on this one. You are the man.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 03:12:09 PM »
When the status was quo, the TTFF and Jack Warner, along with Tim Tee qnd the crew that make up the Casperian comittee, did not have any problems. Money was passing like water, but now the MOS refuse to go along just to get along with the status quo, Tim Tee crying foul. You know what Brent demand transparency. No free money. All the shit Tim Tee and the Phillips man talking about, new brand this and initiative that, is just that, talk, and ole talk at that. Brent I am with you on this one. You are the man.
while we understand all that and yes there might be some talk without fruition, i still believe that brent should know better than to starve the team on a competitive tour especially since he was once a baller on the MNT. as the saying goes who feels it know it. i think brent sancho is very antagonistic towards football in trinidad and tobago and does not want to work with the TTFA for whatever reason, be it that he is lining up his mate to run the federation and timkee stands in the way or for whatever reason, or maybe he has aspirations of doing the job himself, whatever the motive it seems like he is adamant about sabotaging this present administration even if it makes him look like an absolute twit in the process.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:14:31 PM by pull stones »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 04:55:41 PM »
If the TTFF had shown this kind of communication skills during the last  15 years, they would be in a totally different situation today.

I am glad TK spoke up but he seems only to do so when his back is up against a wall.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 06:47:34 PM »
If the TTFF had shown this kind of communication skills during the last  15 years, they would be in a totally different situation today.

I am glad TK spoke up but he seems only to do so when his back is up against a wall.

VB

VB, the last two with TIM Kee, we can probably get some kind of accountability. The previous 13, when Jack  was asked  a question. He would reply that he was only an advisor. When you asked Camps, he would refer  to the special advisor, who would tell you to ask your mudder, if you persisted.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 05:45:27 AM »
I am glad the TTFA came out with ths release.

Sancho is an egg head.

And FS, what's your take on this?

these people are really stupid. so the ttfa ask for money for the senior team, get the money they requested and proceeded to spend it on other stuff. That cannot be legal. I am sure before the money, they had to say what the money was used for. I am sorry if you support Tim Kee and this madness. Before Sancho was ever the minister the team had been disgusted with the fa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEpp6Uo68Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUXWNBxfHs

This is from the players mouth. If you know anyone one the team you will know how much they can't stand tim kee. Those both interview were before Sancho was ever minister of sport. The ttfa cant b dependent on every cent from the government that is not how it works, not at all. If Jamaica can get over a million dollars from Coca Cola why can't we get a dollar from Guardian Life lol. He is by far the worst, TTFA president of all time. What has he done? But ask for money for the government. I have seen us forfeit our nation youth teams, Send a womens team with $500 dollars alone, send the team to Argentina without proper accommodation, Banned from several hotels, send the team to Argentina without a physio while Tim Kee was on the flight.All of this before Sancho was ever there. Open up you eyes people. Forget PNM and UNC if this man is incharge of anything in our beloved country we are in a bad bad place.

I don't think there is any belief that laws have been broken. TTFA presented a budget and claimed their pockets were empty. Then it was discovered that TTFA received money from CONCACAF for Gold Cup travel and a qualifying bonus. They decided to use this for other purposes, which I guess is their choice. The real question should be: why did they not utilise this money for the U23 visas and why are they still requesting money via emails from USA for laundry etc? And the big question: Next time they claim they are broke why should the Minister of Sport (whoever that may be) believe them? 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 05:46:48 AM »
Sancho, your move?

Or will you sit there and continue to bark with nothing to back it up.

You asking for de TTFA to come clean about the funds, well, look it here.

What else yuh need?

And on de flip side, we keep hearing de TTFA doing this and that for de longest, wha they waiting on?

FS say they use de money they was suppose to wrap they mobile store with and de van park up.

De TTFA need to plan things out better.

Anybody see meh boy FS lately?

Ah here Sam. Had internet problems over weekend!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 05:50:29 AM »
pops could talk till he/she blue in d face shit flowing from both sides, as it regards truth and accountability and the game suffering for it............I am well aware of the disorganization that plaguing d TTFA, but the ministry has been playing games since Anil days so doh tell me dat shit not political because it is and the gov't made it that way......say way yuh want.....ah might be stupid as u say but I ent blind.......All people shit does smell d same way,............ stink...............and brent shovelin' heaps of it same as Timkee and running d same political games Anill started......

You need to figure out why this is: but the ministry has been playing games since Anil days  Maybe there's a common denominator. Three Minister's of Sport, one TTFA President.  ::)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 07:35:33 AM »

You need to figure out why this is: but the ministry has been playing games since Anil days  Maybe there's a common denominator. Three Minister's of Sport, one TTFA President.  ::)

So it personal then?

Let me finish yuh sentence.

3 minister of sports under de PP government.

And Griffith didn't give them de 9.9 mill Sancho refusing to pay?

Anil didn't help out either?

Sancho helping foreigners to come play in T&T, food, house, transportation, big pay etc and WOLF players eating rice and butter and we men team traveling in ole PTSC maxis.

Allyuh good we.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 08:01:42 AM »

So it personal then?

Sancho helping foreigners to come play in T&T, food, house, transportation, big pay etc and WOLF players eating rice and butter and we men team traveling in ole PTSC maxis.

Allyuh good we.

Maybe you're right, Sam. If you check back 3 years, I stated that Tim-Kee getting into politics would be bad for football. However, is it possible that Tim-Kee is just plain useless?

As for the other comments, I think the 9.9 is paid already. Do you believe the girls would have drawn with Argentina if all they had was a handful of 16-0 victories in WoLF?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 08:08:39 AM »
So the 3 games they played in de WPL made them tie Argentina?

Didn't de Women team beat a WPL all star 9-2?

So de foreigners making dollars and de WOLF players getting dimes and pennies and you feel you developing woman football in T&T?

A 6 week league cannot help anything or anyone except short term.

When de WPL is over, back to a 16-0 in WOLF league.

My point ah trying to make is, use de same money and improve de WOLF league.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:23:52 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 08:10:13 AM »
By de way, I see de TTFA sent our a release explaining about de concacaf money Sancho accuse they was hiding.

I wonder what is Sancho think now?

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 08:34:49 AM »

Yuh know what the common denominator is FS?  One damn Gov't... PP.....
So the 3 games they played in de WPL made them tie Argentina?

Didn't de Women team beat a WPL all star 9-2?

So de foreigners making dollars and de WOLF players getting dimes and pennies and you feel you developing woman football in T&T?

A 6 week league cannot help anything or anyone except short term.

When de WPL is over, back to a 16-0 in WOLF league.

So it personal then?

Allyuh good we.

Maybe you're right, Sam. If you check back 3 years, I stated that Tim-Kee getting into politics would be bad for football. However, is it possible that Tim-Kee is just plain useless?

As for the other comments, I think the 9.9 is paid already. Do you believe the girls would have drawn with Argentina if all they had was a handful of 16-0 victories in WoLF?

Big man yuh cyah be serious with that comment....  Like Sam say, playing 2 or 3 games in made up, hurry up tournament is preparation for the national team?  Wow....my goodness.... Then again, I guess you are saying it better than nothing.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 08:35:58 AM »

Maybe you're right, Sam.
If you check back 3 years, I stated that Tim-Kee getting into politics would be bad for football.

but jack was in politics......no friend of yours, I know, but why should a man political affiliation be put up as a reason to sabotage a NATIONAL PROGRAM

However, is it possible that Tim-Kee is just plain useless?

He's an arrogant heel most of the time but managed to keep the teams fairly active despite the funding war.......how would u cope if the deck was stacked against you..........after the jack era d FA was practically wiped out......devoid of public trust again, collateral damage from jack, how yuh supposed to build a product d private sector could get behind when yuh being hindered by the only entity with d ability to help yuh out........I not sayin dat Tim kee gets a free pass for his perceived lack of initiative but at d same time.......yuh arm being twisted from d word go......man in NGC talkin with ah ethnic\political head.....all kinda dotishness..........Tim-kee ent d greatest but he playin ah game where d dealer have loaded dice.

I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 08:51:37 AM »

Maybe you're right, Sam.
If you check back 3 years, I stated that Tim-Kee getting into politics would be bad for football.

but jack was in politics......no friend of yours, I know, but why should a man political affiliation be put up as a reason to sabotage a NATIONAL PROGRAM

He's an arrogant heel most of the time but managed to keep the teams fairly active despite the funding war.......how would u cope if the deck was stacked against you..........after the jack era d FA was practically wiped out......devoid of public trust again, collateral damage from jack, how yuh supposed to build a product d private sector could get behind when yuh being hindered by the only entity with d ability to help yuh out........I not sayin dat Tim kee gets a free pass for his perceived lack of initiative but at d same time.......yuh arm being twisted from d word go......man in NGC talkin with ah ethnic\political head.....all kinda dotishness..........Tim-kee ent d greatest but he playin ah game where d dealer have loaded dice.

Maybe it's not the same, but hear this...when we started Central F.C. we were refused subvention by Anil. That put us $83,000 behind other clubs. Once stories began coming out about SIS, sponsors we approached wanted to support us but refused because they did not want to be associated. Yet we still found lots of ways to attract funding. Lots of companies came on board the WPL. We even had an approach from a company owned by a PNM candidate for the 2010 election. My point is, if TTFA are fighting bias from PP companies, why doesn't Tim-Kee approach PNM supporters? As Mayor, he must rub shoulders with many big hitters.  I know one company that we worked with who turned away once Brent became MoS, so why have they not approached TTFA? Why doesn't Guardian Life support TTFA? Why keep promising to pay match fees of over $1 million when you have no money? 

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 09:07:13 AM »

Maybe you're right, Sam.

Maybe it's not the same, but hear this...when we started Central F.C. we were refused subvention by Anil. That put us $83,000 behind other clubs. Once stories began coming out about SIS, sponsors we approached wanted to support us but refused because they did not want to be associated. Yet we still found lots of ways to attract funding. Lots of companies came on board the WPL. We even had an approach from a company owned by a PNM candidate for the 2010 election. My point is, if TTFA are fighting bias from PP companies, why doesn't Tim-Kee approach PNM supporters? As Mayor, he must rub shoulders with many big hitters.  I know one company that we worked with who turned away once Brent became MoS, so why have they not approached TTFA? Why doesn't Guardian Life support TTFA? Why keep promising to pay match fees of over $1 million when you have no money? 

there in lies the problem..........we keep sayin dat Timkee politics is one of the reasons he havin issues yet we suggestin dat he take d TTFA further down dat rabbit hole....I understand where yuh comin from re fund raisin.......but trinidad football doh need more political marginalization.

would be better to attract a wide cross section of support.

I can guarantee u dat if by some quirk, we win d tournament it goh have all kinda full page ad congratulating d team.....not least includin d NGC and dis PR addled gov't
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:18:51 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
FS I ent buying that pal. It's politics (PNM vs UNC) and personal feeling (Sancho vs TTFA/Tim-Kee) dat playing out here, no matter how you try to spin that web to preach otherwise and we de fans suffering. In my opinion a neutral party/person like Flex or Tallman should be used to facilitate communication cause allyuh either ent trust or like each other. If you, Sancho and Tim Kee really care and serious allyuh could offer de olive branch and approach Flex or Tallman. What say you FS??!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:56:45 AM by Thomo »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 12:28:05 PM »
you really going to skip the frying pan, and throw "Dem 2 young foreigners" straight in the fire..Wha Flex & Tallman do you ? Hart get plenty liks and still manage a degree of success with the crap, but you sending Flex & Tallman to take from all sides...uh hhuh..they would get plenty big up, and be on the next flight out within a week, unless they have 25 + years to waste.   :rotfl:

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 12:39:01 PM »
It doesn't necessarily have to be them two but anyone who is neutral and has the best interests of TnT and TnT football at heart
you really going to skip the frying pan, and throw "Dem 2 young foreigners" straight in the fire..Wha Flex & Tallman do you ? Hart get plenty liks and still manage a degree of success with the crap, but you sending Flex & Tallman to take from all sides...uh hhuh..they would get plenty big up, and be on the next flight out within a week, unless they have 25 + years to waste.   :rotfl:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 12:45:23 PM »
It doesn't necessarily have to be them two but anyone who is neutral and has the best interests of TnT and TnT football at heart
Even if someone seemingly think they may start in a Neutral position, sooner or later they get shoved into a pigeon hole..or pushed into some bobol of accusations and dirt..You must know how our Government operates by now. mR sPEAKER

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 12:46:41 PM »
The unfortunate thing is that despite each side's attempt to get out its message ... the waters are no less muddy.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:54:47 PM by asylumseeker »

1]; } ?>