March 28, 2024, 05:58:10 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (19-Jul-2015)  (Read 44555 times)

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (19-Jul-2015)
« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2015, 06:27:54 PM »
All i want to say to Coach  Stephen Hart,  his assistants  and the entire TnT  national team  thanks much for everyone's effort , though  you all may feel disapponited by todays  result !!  i say  keep ur heads up  .  hopefully today's result  its a lesson learned.. Stay positive   from a  proud warrior supporter...  Best wishes  to the entire crew / staff and team  ..    stay positive.. god bless

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 19, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »
easy Sando...easy...i hear you...but ..easy
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2015, 06:45:45 PM »
Thank you for the memories T&T and for the joy that you brought during the Qualifying rounds
 Lessons learned - We can compete. We looked good going forward as a matter of fact we looked dangerous every time we got in the final third. jj and Cato on the wings should be the structure of our teams going forward. physical fitness should be the key going forward.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »
This cycle of T&T not being able to get over the desired hump as we have seen since the 90's when we had so many talented players will only continue. Win or draw a big game and falter the next important game. Mental lapses in the back, long ball tactics, lack of possession end in a bad performance and a loss. Fans will then say we did our best considering we iz ah small nation and then hope for a miracle next time.

Same cycle since the days of Dwarika and Nixon
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 06:59:25 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2015, 06:57:33 PM »
Sorry guys but your team had 3 different chances to take the lead(one to win) and blew it. I was in my car listening cheering the team on....anyway that Trinidad team looks like serious contender to qualify for the next world cup...hopefully both Jamaica and Trinidad can make it.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2015, 07:04:57 PM »
The additional barrage of questions, comments and articles are vigorously coming to the forefront.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:00:54 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 19, 2015, 07:06:07 PM »
Considering Perez missed that sitter, we were lucky to be in a position to win after 120 minutes of football.  Proud of the grit and heart they show today and may it continue.

You see this right here. Ok we proud of the grit and heart. Are you proud of the defensive display T&T showed today? Are you proud of the long ball tactics one too many throughout the game? Are you proud with the lack of possession late in the game and overtime?  We just can't sit back and accept this as the best we can do

Let's take this in point since you want my answer tuh yuh questions:
I am proud of the defensive display today. Men were committed to the cause even when they were dog tired!

No, I was happy with the long ball display but our midfielders were out hustled and outskiled so they tried another way.

And tuh yuh last point, am I proud of a team that played an emotional 4-4 game with 3 days rest in between against a team who had 4 days rest in sweltering heat....they did what they could and yes I am proud. Stop looking half empty glasses and be thankful for the moment.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 19, 2015, 07:06:48 PM »
Hart made a statement that we operate in the dark ages. This means that we start every tournament at a disadvantage.Now that TTFA has reviewed its constitution its pass time to take a closer look at other aspects of the sport like  sports science. Furnish your coaches with proper stats people, heart monitors and other fitness equipment and all the necessary tools needed to get the job done. 

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 19, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »

This cycle of T&T not being able to get over the desired hump as we have seen since the 90's when we had so many talented players will only continue. Win or draw a big game and falter the next important game. PMental lapses in the back, long ball tactics, lack of possession end in a bad performance and a loss. Fans will then say we did our best considering we iz ah small nation and then hope for a miracle next time.

We have rarely prepared to the level of our main competitors who tend to get to the quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals of this tournament which is the main reason why we tend to fault at this hurdle. Until we raise the level of our preaparation it will be difficult for us to go all the way in this tournament.

Good preparation combined with a good coach and a supportive administration and government is what is required before we can realistically expect our team to go all the way.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:10:00 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 19, 2015, 07:10:19 PM »
Considering Perez missed that sitter, we were lucky to be in a position to win after 120 minutes of football.  Proud of the grit and heart they show today and may it continue.

You see this right here. Ok we proud of the grit and heart. Are you proud of the defensive display T&T showed today? Are you proud of the long ball tactics one too many throughout the game? Are you proud with the lack of possession late in the game and overtime?  We just can't sit back and accept this as the best we can do

I am proud of the defensive display today. Men were committed to the cause even when they were dog tired!

No, I was happy with the long ball display but our midfielders were out hustled and outskiled so they tried another way.

And tuh yuh last point, am I proud of a team that played an emotional 4-4 game with 3 days rest in between against a team who had 4 days rest in sweltering heat....they did what they could and yes I am proud. Stop looking half empty glasses and be thankful for the moment.

So since you are content with what you see today from the Warriors and willing to make excuses I just hope you understand this type of performance will not get us to another WC especially since Concacaf has become more competitive since 06. I can see you making the same excuses if (God forbid) we fail to qualify again

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2015, 07:14:18 PM »

So since you are content with what you see today from the Warriors and willing to make excuses I just hope you understand this type of performance will not get us to another WC especially since Concacaf has become more competitive since 06. I can see you making the same excuses if (God forbid) we fail to qualify again

Experience is the best teacher and they will learn and grow since this is a young team...I have faith...not excuses!
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2015, 07:16:28 PM »

We can qualify once our team gets the right support and the required amount of quality preparation games.
If that does not happen then there will be little chance that we will qualify but if we get the required amount of quality preparation games then we stand as a good a chance as any of the other top teams in CONCACAF of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup Finals.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2015, 07:28:51 PM »

This cycle of T&T not being able to get over the desired hump as we have seen since the 90's when we had so many talented players will only continue. Win or draw a big game and falter the next important game. PMental lapses in the back, long ball tactics, lack of possession end in a bad performance and a loss. Fans will then say we did our best considering we iz ah small nation and then hope for a miracle next time.

We have rarely prepared to the level of our main competitors who tend to get to the quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals of this tournament which is the main reason why we tend to fault at this hurdle. Until we raise the level of our preaparation it will be difficult for us to go all the way in this tournament.

Good preparation combined with a good coach and a supportive administration and government is what is required before we can realistically expect our team to go all the way.

Just to clarify my issue is not really about the team not making it to the Semis although I would have love for it to happen. My issue is how T&T teams have approached and played the most important games in these tournaments, including WC qualifiers (The 2006 WC campaign is the only exception where we had the right attitude and approach and execution for more of our qualifying games) If T&T go out and play their best football and lose I will accept defeat but seriously as someone who have seen his team play better how does one expect me to accept ANOTHER poor performance on the most important day when the team should have given its best. Like I said earlier this has been a cycle in T&T football for YEARS. What is it with the mental breakdown? Why do fans (especially the older heads) just accept this as the norm?

Anyway doh bother to answer. The most fans can do now is just hope

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:34:21 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »

Just to clarify my issue is not really about the team not making it to the Semis although I would have love for it to happen. My issue is how T&T teams have approached and played the most important games in these tournaments, including WC qualifiers (The 2006 WC campaign is the only exception where we had the right attitude and approach and execution for more of our qualifying games) If T&T go out and play their best football and lose I will accept defeat but seriously as someone who have seen his team play better how does one expect me to accept ANOTHER poor performance on the most important day when the team should have given its best. Like I said earlier this has been a cycle in T&T football for YEARS. What is it with the mental breakdown? Why do fans (especially the older heads) just accept this as the norm?

Anyway doh bother to answer. The most fans can do now is just hope

Case in point...

You have the chance to win the match and you kick overbars ...smh

The atrocious first touch and passing is what bothered me the most... It's almost like they are content with making it to the quarters and going home...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2015, 07:40:31 PM »
Well well - just came back from a lime we had - all Trinis sitting watching cheering drinking and ole talking-  man calling from New York saying some ah the team was out making small lime last night! Nah I EH want to believe that-
Look no excuses- this EH about pointing fingers- we had some credible performances considering all the adversity around our program - external stuff at inopportune time  seems to be dogging this team- same crap in the Caribbean Cup final - we went into that tournament with a high and them blight and politics came up- all kinda strike tak came up as a distraction- is like since the SA left . Is one setts blight on this team.

Ok now let's look at a different perspective.  These are professionals- doing what they love and I am sure most have dreams of lucrative contracts to play at the highest level. Kudos to Marvin Phillips- got the consummate back up , he showed flashes and he'd steady.
As a team in that second half we appeared to be on the ropes trying to withstand waves and waves of Panamian attack - not that Panama looked like world beaters, it just appeared that they were rested and had that extra push which we seemed to lack. Our plyers seemed to be standing watching and were slower to the ball. Our attack was non existent. Nevertheless we still had a chance to steal one- lawd it was given to us on a platter, until you could tell when the camera caught the expression of Cyprus when he had to make the decisive kick- it was all but done still we had a chance- this was just not to be!
rural nal program.
For me the silver lining in this disappointing defeat is the opportunity to improve on the facets of the game that are required to get above where we are. I looked at the Jamaican team last game, did I see anything better than what we did? Not necessarily? They make the best of their opportunities and we simply did not - had we wonon penality kicks, all this talk would be different- but I really do think that maybe this result had to occur this way for us to grow and develop come WC playoffs- no game is a guarantee no team is a cake walk and forever we should recall that the greatest potential is i each one of us .
ABC- ADVERSITY BUILDS CHARACTER
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:54:21 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2015, 07:43:07 PM »
Well well - just came back from a lime we had - all Trinis sitting watching cheering drinking and ole talking-  man calling from New York saying some ah the team was out making small lime last night! Nah I EH want to believe that-
Look no excuses- this EH about pointing fingers- we had some credible performances considering all the adversity around our program - external stuff at inopportune time  seems to be dogging this team- same crap in the Caribbean Cup final - we went into that tournament with a high and them blight and politics came up- all kinda strike tak came up as a distraction- is like since the SA left . Is one setts blight on this team.

Ok now let's look at a different perspective.  These are professionals- doing what they love and I am sure most have dreams of lucrative contracts to play at the highest level. Kudos to Marvin Phillips- got the consummate back up , he showed flashes and he'd steady.
As a team in that second half we appeared to be on the ropes trying to withstand waves and waves of Panamian attack - not that Panama looked like world beaters, it just appeared that they were rested and had that extra push which we seemed to lack. Our plyers seemed to be standing watching and were slower to the ball. Our attack was non existent. Nevertheless we still had a chance to steal one- lawd it was given to us on a platter, until you could tell when the camera caught the expression of Cyprus when he had to make the decisive kick- it was all but done still we had a chance- this was just not to be!
BIG PICTURE- Moving Forward
Let me say that from these past two games, could serve as turning points- from this we should learn what it takes  and how it feels to be on the cupst of moving upwards,
Starting with the players- what do each player need to do to be ready for the next level? - WC qualifying- this is the bigger picture! I think the coach found out more about the players he is working with and what more is needed. More friendlies more money does not necessarily guarantee better chances of success- we may consider the type of planning preparation- both physical , mental and discipline make that is required of a professional and a commitment to a national program.
For me tne silver lining in this disappointing defeat is the opportunity to improve on the facets of the game that are required to get above where we are. I looked at the Jamaican team last game, did I see anything better than what we did? Not necessarily? They make the best of their opportunities and we simply did not - had we wonon penality kicks, all this talk would be different- but I really do think that maybe this result had to occur this way for us to grow and develop come WC playoffs- no game is a guarantee no team is a cake walk and forever we should recall that the greatest potential is i each one of us .
ABC- ADVERSITY BUILDS CHARACTER

No wonder they couldn't run a full 90.. Lack of professionalism

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2015, 07:52:01 PM »
We threw away that quarter final..

I'm sorry, but anyone who trying to sugar coat what happened is just enabling our team to continue failing when it counts.. Sando prince is 100% right..

I don't want to hear any ole talk.. Tt play rubbish and let themselves down and they throw away the penalties they had to win..

Some fellahs need to ride some pine for that rubbish.. K Jones did well.. Everyone else is suspect.. Cyrus let me down..

The players let hart and the captain down.. They need to learn that when God gives you an opportunity.. Don't squander it and they did.. They were probably partying last nite as AB just pointed out.. Fellahs wouldn't just lie about players making a small lime the night before..

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2015, 08:14:10 PM »
sorry if dat liming talk is true dat should've never happen and although its the players fault because they big enough, management must make sure these immature players follow the rules. 

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2015, 08:26:20 PM »
Cyrus, yuh see after all that time playing, yuh see the energy the Mexican captain have in taking that penality shot?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2015, 08:35:45 PM »
Ah now reach home and drunk (work in de morning) but I had my money, house and car on Cyrus executing that pk.....still not sure if I'm mad, sad or just plain disappointed. Oh well, I'm not blaming Cyrus or anyone else, I will like us to use this as a learning experience to show that if we commit and apply ourselves we can compete with the best of them.....I will say this though, TIME TO RAISE THE BAR!

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2015, 08:48:08 PM »
I too agree that we let dis quarterfinals slip away from us....yes d players have to shoulder some blame but no way SH and d technical staff could get a pass. IMO our tactics wasn't ideal fuh d opponents we faced. We went into d game like if we were playin d "big 3" in concacaf...when playin Mexico....d US or CR who are all better teams than us yes we have to play a defensive type game cus dey dat good but not against panama! Panama don't warrant dat typa respect....dey won today cuz we facilitated their play with our neglect to play dem open. Panama is no good...ppl mentioning dat we should be thankful to go to penalties cuz we still had ah chance to win...dat is very misleading! Allowin panama to carry us to penalties is nothing short of a disgrace cuz dey mediocre. Yes dey got chances but dey don't have d personnel to convert dem and punish us...had it been anyone of d big 3...we would've been beaten within d 90 mins easily with that type display. So we beat ourselves with our passive and indecisive display but with dat being said...with d personnel we had at our disposal....d best we could've done is to bow out in d semis. So goin forward...hopefully we could play like we belong against teams on our level or below.
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2015, 09:14:55 PM »
You know what  the funny thing is, Fuentes posted a day ago the team practising penalties before this game and Cyrus took the last penalty in that practice and executed beautifully ...

When I take a look at it, I wonder if they knew we would go to penalties and Cyrus throw away, after executing in practice..

Interesting...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 19, 2015, 10:34:18 PM »
HIGHLIGHTS of Trinidad and Tobago vs Panama
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r7yhDEnSKzM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r7yhDEnSKzM</a>

Press conference with Coach Stephen Hart after Trinidad and Tobago’s loss to Panama on penalty kicks
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1nRevomQpLE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1nRevomQpLE</a>

ESPN FC's Shaka Hislop discusses Trinidad and Tobago's loss to Panama in penalties
http://www.espnfc.com/concacaf-gold-cup/59/video/2528416/panama-advance-to-gold-cup-semifinals

ESPN FC's Shaka Hislop recaps the Trinidad & Tobago's Gold Cup performance, where they bowed out on penalties to Panama in the quarterfinals
http://www.espnfc.com/video/espn-fc-tv/86/video/2528556/hislop-fantastic-from-trinidad-and-tobago
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2015, 10:36:00 PM »
I wonder how many people complaining played a draining game and then turn round and play an opponent who had a few more days rest in 96° weather? To start the tournament, preparation was highly inadequate. Injuries to Power, Mitchell, Hector and Molino not helpful whatsoever. Hoytes missing. Today we playing with a second string GK. Losing on penalties was no shame. Yeah it hurts but get real. Oh we need to spend more time on penalties. When? Dis is T&T yuh know. We doh practice, de Technical Staff too small, we lack modern technology, we doh pay nobody, the Association dead, the Sponsors hiding....need I go on? This team overachieved. And we going back to the same set up now. SH playing All Fours without any Trump Cards. We have battle tested the squad. Now time to decide who staying and who going. The Team made strides. Keep your eyes on the big prize...WC Qualification. Well done team. Keep improving.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:37:52 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2015, 10:50:52 PM »
When I take a look at it, I wonder if they knew we would go to penalties and Cyrus throw away, after executing in practice..

Interesting...

He just missed the pk. Maybe the pressure got to him. Maybe he was mentally fatigued which allowed the pressure to get the better of him.

Well, if you coaching a team for a  tournament of this magnitude, you should have known that there is a 50% chance that you will go to penalties. So pks should have been practiced when they started training, and everyday during training. He just missed his. Not making any excuses for him.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2015, 11:08:31 PM »
I wonder how many people complaining played a draining game and then turn round and play an opponent who had a few more days rest in 96° weather? To start the tournament, preparation was highly inadequate. Injuries to Power, Mitchell, Hector and Molino not helpful whatsoever. Hoytes missing. Today we playing with a second string GK. Losing on penalties was no shame. Yeah it hurts but get real. Oh we need to spend more time on penalties. When? Dis is T&T yuh know. We doh practice, de Technical Staff too small, we lack modern technology, we doh pay nobody, the Association dead, the Sponsors hiding....need I go on? This team overachieved. And we going back to the same set up now. SH playing All Fours without any Trump Cards. We have battle tested the squad. Now time to decide who staying and who going. The Team made strides. Keep your eyes on the big prize...WC Qualification. Well done team. Keep improving.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2015, 11:15:08 PM »
I am amazed at how people quick to criticise an underprepared team. So where is the Silver Lining? Not Williams, George, Cato, Cummings, a re-surgent KJ and so on and so on. Goal Scoring, Winning the Group, showing everyone dat we relevant again...throw in yuh two cents. Man barking at the team but somehow the TTFA and  the Ministry of Sport doh get no buff like somehow dey disconnected from our National Team Results. Yuh remember JW used to quote To whom much is given, much is expected. So the opposite doesn't hold any water? Little was given but the boys went further than expected. Time to reflect and take inventory.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2015, 12:10:43 AM »
I am amazed at how people quick to criticise an underprepared team. So where is the Silver Lining? Not Williams, George, Cato, Cummings, a re-surgent KJ and so on and so on. Goal Scoring, Winning the Group, showing everyone dat we relevant again...throw in yuh two cents. Man barking at the team but somehow the TTFA and  the Ministry of Sport doh get no buff like somehow dey disconnected from our National Team Results. Yuh remember JW used to quote To whom much is given, much is expected. So the opposite doesn't hold any water? Little was given but the boys went further than expected. Time to reflect and take inventory.
:thumbsup:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2015, 02:13:32 AM »
Comments from Kenwyne Jones after Trinidad and Tobago’s loss to Panama
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PoJq0cWX7WU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PoJq0cWX7WU</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2015, 02:38:24 AM »
Pros and Cons.

Pros: TT scored 10 goals in four games vs top Concacaf opposition. Four of those were in one half against giants Mexico. When was the last time anyone did that to Mex.

We are scoring goals off corners and FKs. Look at our qualifiers in 2005 and 2009. How many goals were scored this way.

Although we have improvements to make we seem to have some depth in defence. Bateau, Hyland, Boucaud, Cyrus, JJ all contribute in this area. Hoyte is also available.

The team had a terrible prep prior to this tournament; not just for games which affected selection but the issue of certain individuals not being paid for months. Yet, they shocked us all by handling their business against stiff opposition.

Cons:

We are playing less spectacular but more effective football. However, we need to fire in all cylinders. We don't seem to have  midfield maestro. Someone to distribute and terrorize the opposition. Perhaps I got spoilt in the 90s with our abundance of talent in this area.

KJ can be ponderous and ineffective at times. We need two or three ppl around him, with speed, flair or both. Cyrus and JJ are there but perhaps someone in the midfield and alongside KJ. For now Hector, Peliter and Cato offer some respite in this area. I think Britto and others need a look see, eg. Glen, Winchester, etc. But we need someone to bamboozle the defenders and draw fouls.

What does George actually do? I refrained in the past becz no one else seemed to bring it up and I heard Press reports praising his def. ability. But I was chatting with friends online today and they noticed the same thing I did that he seemed to be invisible. When he hit the slide tackle and got the yellow, I joked that he finally in the game. And my padnah stated "that is what you do when you not in the game and you get frustrated." Hyland may have los his flair but I see his value to the team.

The team was tired and played pitifully in the first half of overtime. The Coach backed his men saying they were exhausted due to the schedule. But didn't Bouaud, Guerra and Peltier come on in the second half. When we got the ball we ddn't even try a long pass and counter. There was no one on the halfline waiting. In addition the subs didn't play in all three games prior and with he first half off, what got them so tired?

I realized from our lack of effort we didn't deserve to win so I am not heart brokn. Kudos to Phillip for doing a good job.

We have momentum. Many countries have had a good GC to poop down the place during the WC qualifiers. I pray that the MOS and the TTFA can resolve their differences. I believe we have some young gems yet to be truly seen by the public.

VB

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:08:03 AM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>