March 29, 2024, 02:11:42 AM

Author Topic: Onwards to World Cup qualifier prep, good building Warriors ...  (Read 1501 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
For the World Cup pool, we need at least 2 TOP quality players for each spot, so let's say we aim for 3 per postion, with a big pool. Using 4-4-2. I presume Jan, Mitchell will recover, maybe Hector, not Molino. I would love to put Cyrus and Justin Hoyte on opposite sides but I'm not sure if Cyrus is a natural left footer. Using (____) to represent position needed to fill. Fellas, some help needed here. Ah takin' a shot ..

Jan, Marvin, Foncette
(Cyrus, Justin, Gomez), (Marshall, Abu, Trimmingham)  (Bateau, Mitchell, Power) (Gavin, Aubrey, Mikiel)
(Peltier, Cato, Levi), (Boucaud, George, ___), (Hyland, Cummings, Dwayne), (Joevin, Hector, Akeem)
                        (Kenwyne, Rundell. Corbin)      (Plaza, Glenn, Britto)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:40:40 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Onwards to World Cup qualifier prep, good building Warriors ...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 07:36:32 PM »
BEFORE we start naming squads and rating up player and talking about position. Let us talk about the recent FAILURE

If we talking about moving forward talk about how the defense is poor, defenders have been playing poorly. How can we impose control of the game with maintaining possession. Creating scoring chances through our midfielders. What is needed!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 07:41:12 PM »
You cannot reward and praise failure...

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 08:04:18 PM »

BIG PICTURE- Moving Forward
Let me say that from these past two games, could serve as turning points- from this we should learn what it takes  and how it feels to be on the cupst of moving upwards,
Starting with the players- what do each player need to do to be ready for the next level? - WC qualifying- this is the bigger picture! I think the coach found out more about the players he is working with and what more is needed. More friendlies more money does not necessarily guarantee better chances of success- we may consider the type of planning preparation- both physical , mental and discipline make that is required of a professional and a commitment to a national program.
For me tne silver lining in this disappointing defeat is the opportunity to improve on the facets of the game that are required to get above where we are. I looked at the Jamaican team last game, did I see anything better than what we did? Not necessarily? They make the best of their opportunities and we simply did not - had we wonon penality kicks, all this talk would be different- but I really do think that maybe this result had to occur this way for us to grow and develop come WC playoffs- no game is a guarantee no team is a cake walk and forever we should recall that the greatest potential is i each one of us .
ABC- ADVERSITY BUILDS CHARACTER

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 08:11:41 PM »
Are you seeing the heart and desire being played by Costa Rica right now.. Where was that with TT..

Cut out the diatribe nah and let's discuss that..
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:43:27 AM by Controversial »

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 09:42:04 PM »
for the world cup the 1st thing TT needs to do is higher good coach because that team looked very unorganized.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 10:06:38 PM »
BEFORE we start naming squads and rating up player and talking about position. Let us talk about the recent FAILURE

If we talking about moving forward talk about how the defense is poor, defenders have been playing poorly. How can we impose control of the game with maintaining possession. Creating scoring chances through our midfielders. What is needed!

Explain? what was the intended objective?

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 11:00:02 PM »
Not a bad Gold Cup but don't expect anything different in the qualifiers without radical change to the status quo.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 12:46:43 AM »
Not a bad Gold Cup but don't expect anything different in the qualifiers without radical change to the status quo.

If by some miracle, Hart get the time and 2 or 3 good opponents, we may see improvements. Team possession is our problem. Counter attack is fine. But when is time to knock the ball around and be creative, we appear to be wanting. The only way to improve is(1) our players must have ample playing time in their clubs. (2) TTFA  >:( must provide Hart the means of playing stronger teams friendlies. We must have adequate preparations or else we will get the same subpar performances in the future.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 05:14:02 AM »

Explain? what was the intended objective?

I explained this THOROUGHLY in the T&T vs Panama thread. I am not going to copy and paste.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 07:46:02 AM »

And what would you define as the status quo?

1]; } ?>