March 28, 2024, 05:07:09 AM

Author Topic: Fitness is a Huge Problem  (Read 7456 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Fitness is a Huge Problem
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »
how is a man playing in MLS and British Championship not fit.

It have no better leagues that these.

How many days of the year is it 97 degrees in England?  How often do they play 4 games in a 12 day span in England and MLS? 

What is the temperature in Trinidad right now or worse yet, 430 during the day?

Remember we are closer to the equator than New Jersey.. What was the other players excuse, when they sat out mexico? What excuse should I prepare myself for ?
So you're saying it is consistently 97°F with humidity making it feel like 102°F in Trinidad and Tobago? Nothing happens in a vacuum. Panama had 2 extra days off as a team as well. Not saying the boys are blameless, but to the point that they could have prepared better, I'm not so sure how.

In terms of prep, that is all ttfa fault... Nothing to do with them..

But they played a bad game and throw away the game on penalties.. I pointed out that KJ played well and Hart was exemplary..

But you have compulsive liars like lefty that will fabricate how i stated he played bad all tournament but can't prove that..

TT has gotten to 90 and above and men played in that heat ... So I can't say heat was a major factor for the loss..

where yuh see I state u state anyting ....I said I posted stats in d comment alyuh bitchin about it was bold and in yuh face....right there and then u could have clarified yuh position........... u chose instead to go off on one of yuh usual my shit doh stink holier than though hissy fits

u for real

So let me get this right pathological liar...

You post stats which I can't even remember seeing or reading and because I didn't respond to these mysterious stats that you posted, I am now being labelled as a person who said we played rubbish all tournament?

Where is the logic and reasoning in your argument? Was I asked to respond to these mysterious stats that I asked you to post but you still haven't re posted them?

So you fabricate something and then try to lynch me with your fabricated story and post that wasn't even addressed to me..

St.annes calling yuh name...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2015, 11:44:45 AM »
ok alice ............it had a posting collision above so yuh didn't  see the edit here
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=64677.msg934376#msg934376
then follow d yellow brick road some more and
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=64685.msg934318#msg934318

and yes that bold part was always their....in case yuh want to contest dat too...yuh even quote it but your post conveniently gone now

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:46:20 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2015, 11:55:59 AM »
ok alice ............it had a posting collision above so yuh didn't  see the edit here
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=64677.msg934376#msg934376
then follow d yellow brick road some more and
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=64685.msg934318#msg934318

and yes that bold part was always their....in case yuh want to contest dat too...yuh even quote it but your post conveniently gone now

So you post the score lines and stated we playing them in our wcq  ::)

So the fact that I didn't answer you left you to believe that I was in disagreement with your statement and felt those were mediocre scorelines.

I see, so you are not only a liar but also presumptive... I encourage you to find where I said the team played mediocre in their 3 group games, you will have a hard time finding that because it doesn't exist..

I also didn't know a lack of response was equated to agreeing or disagreeing with a certain opinion.. I am not afraid to state my opinion, I don't need to lie on another poster to prove my point..

I know you need to use those tactics to try to win arguments but I don't need that.. I'm intelligent enough to win without lying..

Our team did well in the group stage... We played poorly in our quarter... Mediocre in our quarter , we let ourselves down when we could have played better, we threw away the game..

Furthermore, those aren't full stats, the way you made it sound, was like you posted player stats and performance stats beyond scorelines, blowing it up like you were sweating to produce some well researched documents

Take that to the bank... You can spin it any way you want to and lie but I never said we played bad in the entire tournament liar..

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:59:45 AM by Controversial »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2015, 12:03:30 PM »
u need help mih boy........... :beermug: carry on
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>