March 28, 2024, 04:27:36 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (6-Sept-2016)  (Read 64455 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (6-Sept-2016)
« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2016, 07:53:49 PM »
People ridiculous. 10 years ago we went to the World Cup and 5 years later we couldn't beat Guyana.
5 years on here we are. I still good.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2016, 07:53:55 PM »
Some of our players lack footballing IQ. We dribbling when a simple pass and running into space would be more effective. Dem fellas believe they is Messi.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2016, 07:54:17 PM »
8-2 Guate.

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2016, 07:54:30 PM »
Let's at least get a goal

Offline neymar10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2016, 07:55:04 PM »
How di mudda ass hyland playing in beligum and he doh know how to clear out ah ball? Someone tell meh nah

Offline neymar10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2016, 07:56:14 PM »
Some of our players lack footballing IQ. We dribbling when a simple pass and running into space would be more effective. Dem fellas believe they is Messi.

ah telling yuh

same shit i see garcia and joevin doin at di start of di game as if we 3 up or something

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2016, 07:57:03 PM »
People ridiculous. 10 years ago we went to the World Cup and 5 years later we couldn't beat Guyana.

This match is an aberration. I think some elements worked in the US' favor. What's NOT an aberration is the US taking advantage of our gift to go 1-0.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2016, 07:57:49 PM »
So allyuh want me to tell allyuh the same thing I said about T&T defense after the last game? nothing changed with our defense

Different personnel each time. What is the firm ground you standing on?

Our defenders are disorganised and slow in defense and it is ALWAYS revealed when playing against quality opposition. And you put any combination of defenders, we getting the same result
So allyuh want me to tell allyuh the same thing I said about T&T defense after the last game? nothing changed with our defense

Our defenders are disorganised and slow in defense and it is ALWAYS revealed when playing against quality opposition. And you put any combination of defenders, we getting the same result
so what yuh suggest ? doh show up ?

So is that the only alternative you see? Why can't they improve?
so that is what they will do...and they have been.. so where u coming with talk " you put any combination of defenders, we getting the same result "  You don't think we have improved, because of this game ? I didn't see the last 2 goals, but the 1st 2 was explainable...I see lots of improvement and expect more.. so doh come with like no matter what we do, we go lose..cause every opposition here on in is quality

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #278 on: September 06, 2016, 07:57:55 PM »
Cant wait to see de rating for hyland ,baka mitchell  and de rest
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2016, 07:58:09 PM »
good learning experience.... the team need to regroup and rethink

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »

This match is an aberration. I think some elements worked in the US' favor. What's NOT an aberration is the US taking advantage of our gift to go 1-0.
  :thumbsup:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »

Agreed. But this is the team we have to work with. I rather see it for what it is than to needlessly beat them down again

Offline neymar10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2016, 07:59:08 PM »
can someone tell me why Sheldon & Cyrus didn't start?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #283 on: September 06, 2016, 07:59:25 PM »

Hyland does never have a high rating against big teams... he never shows up... Guerra should be playing in his spot.. we miss cummins as well..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 06, 2016, 07:59:29 PM »
Hart do real shit with this team. Where the heck is Cyrus and Sheldon? Where di mudd so and so is George and why di mother so and so is Garcia and Joevin trying to rip men in the first few minutes of the game when they not even winning? Hart chose a bad attacking lineup. You can see in this game Joevin came in with a lot of hot confidence after scoring 2 in the last game and trying to skill and showoff. Stuff like that wont cut it in international football. You have to be humble and defensive. This team is not world cup worthy.

Dahis why we have the Hex. Doh throw way de baby wid de bathwater.

Bateau couldn't play due to yellow card accumulation.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 06, 2016, 08:00:34 PM »

Bateau suspended dude. Pick up a papers

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2016, 08:00:58 PM »
we need a striker kenwyne is just not cutting it   we need to add to this group
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 06, 2016, 08:01:20 PM »
to prepare as MANY players as we can and get them ready for the Hex

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »

so that is what they will do...and they have been.. so where u coming with talk " you put any combination of defenders, we getting the same result "  You don't think we have improved, because of this game ? I didn't see the last 2 goals, but the 1st 2 was explainable...I see lots of improvement and expect more.. so doh come with like no matter what we do, we go lose..cause every opposition here on in is quality

I will repeat for you (below), do not be mad at me for stating the obvious. I would like to see things change but this is the reality. You cannot sugar coat what is obvious. Tell me how our defense has improved. you going to use the win against St Vincent at home as a measuring stick? Please tell us how the defense has improved. In what capacity has there been improvement?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2016, 08:01:34 PM »

Hyland does never have a high rating against big teams... he never shows up... Guerra should be playing in his spot.. we miss cummins as well..

Defensively, that doh make sense re: Guerra.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2016, 08:02:36 PM »
we need a striker kenwyne is just not cutting it   we need to add to this group
I want to say, yeah, maybe..but who you have in mind ?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2016, 08:03:16 PM »
9-3 Guatemala. Match in the dregs.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2016, 08:04:15 PM »
Ah does always get aamzed to see men brush aside disappointing performances as if it is nothing, then next important game when things do not go the right way they pretend they did not see a trend happening, they are the ones who will say well next WC we will do better, same ones who will say well dem fellas try their best, the old mentality to accept mediocrity is still alive and well.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2016, 08:04:49 PM »
My take on the game:

• We created enough chances, but the two Jones, Hyland, and Molino need to be more ruthless.

• We missed Bateau.  He is our best CB.  We need to find a way to clear our lines.  That first goal was a frico.

• Our fullbacks were very poor defensively tonite.  We looked ragged when the point of attack was changed.  Tracking the runner coming in on the weak side was nonexistent.  The midfielders have to share some of that blame.

• Looks like Pulisic had a gun in his waist tonite, because we couldn't stop him when he ran with the ball. USA's most promising player in quite a while.  Come Dortmund, Klopp coming back for him again.  He's worth more than the £11 mil we bid for him.  Dortmund will sell at the right price; they will sell their birthright...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2016, 08:04:58 PM »

I will repeat for you (below), do not be mad at me for stating the obvious. I would like to see things change but this is the reality. You cannot sugar coat what is obvious. Tell me how our defense has improved. you going to use the win against St Vincent at home as a measuring stick? Please tell us how the defense has improved. In what capacity has there been improvement?

So you saying they not improved,ok.. but you also just said they Can..so what you worried about ?

Offline neymar10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2016, 08:05:23 PM »
Kenwyne is good.

Di problem is di wingers and midfielders is not supporting him. We have joevin trying to play he is neymar and garcia thinking he is messi. Then molino has nobody to play his passing game with and me an no wuh di so and so go roung with hyland 2day

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2016, 08:06:05 PM »
Sando, You do realize we playing quality opposition from here on in..so you stop backing ?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »

So you saying they not improved,ok.. but you also just said they Can..so what you worried about ?

I have said from the beginning they HAVE NOT improved. Reading is fundamental, I am worried about them NOT improving, defenders lack of improvement is one reason they played the way they played today and if they do not improve then expect similar results in the Hex, doh pretend like you do not know wha go happen with a defense playing shit
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:09:59 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2016, 08:07:45 PM »
Sando, You do realize we playing quality opposition from here on in..so you stop backing ?

So you know what to expect if the defense give us the same ole poor display right?

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »
Don't know why some are so hard on KJ. I saw a play in the first half, a throw in from the right side where Molino and another player stood still like they didn't want to go for the ball and Kenwyne pleading with them to go for something. But these players always want the flick on. Also if you aren't gonna run back on defense then you must score goals. If you rewatch these last two games you'll see Kenwyne working harder than any of the three behind him.

1]; } ?>