April 24, 2024, 09:40:54 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (6-Sept-2016)  (Read 65679 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (6-Sept-2016)
« Reply #450 on: September 08, 2016, 04:26:21 PM »
Young and upcoming star Pulisic outplayed, out impacted Levi Garcia for best young and upcoming players to watch in CONCACAF, by his performance in the USA's game against TnT.. Pulisic made a difference on the field and he maintained his focus throughout the 90 minutes he was on the field. He was definitely one of the reasons why the USA won 4 - 0.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 08, 2016, 04:27:25 PM »
This has to be the biggest defeat the U S A has inflicted on TT in a WC game Heart has proven that he cannot coach at this level if he remains at the helm its all downhill from here Heart will bring TT back to the days of B ST Clair when TT use to get so much goals in we tail.
MR Williams has to make his 1st serious decision do I fire his backside now and piss off the locals or wait  till its after 3 to 4 games when the campaign is on its death bed like TT normally does, I await your decision MR Williams.

BIG WET STEUPSSS

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 08, 2016, 04:49:16 PM »
ffisback
Star you need to inhale,that would clear up your thought processes
Or please let me know that brand you are using,so I can avoid the madness.... :devil:
Rastafari.....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #453 on: September 08, 2016, 05:32:35 PM »
This has to be the biggest defeat the U S A has inflicted on TT in a WC game Heart has proven that he cannot coach at this level if he remains at the helm its all downhill from here Heart will bring TT back to the days of B ST Clair when TT use to get so much goals in we tail.
MR Williams has to make his 1st serious decision do I fire his backside now and piss off the locals or wait  till its after 3 to 4 games when the campaign is on its death bed like TT normally does, I await your decision MR Williams.

BIG WET STEUPSSS

Shabazz talking he nonsense and just hating.. Leave him, he don't know about top level coaching...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:48:48 PM by Controversial »

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 08, 2016, 09:15:18 PM »
If I was MR Williams I would be calling  Jamaica to see if they could lend us there coach for the hex since they already knock out.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 08, 2016, 09:17:57 PM »
If I was MR Williams I would be calling  Jamaica to see if they could lend us there coach for the hex since they already knock out.

you must have drink some new rum called 'stupid'.

Jamaica has not scored one goal in their last four WC qualifying games and failed to win at home. So you continue to drink your 'stupid'

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #456 on: September 08, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »

The haterade you drinking in full supply ent

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 09, 2016, 05:09:56 AM »

circa Rene Simoes.... negative!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 09, 2016, 07:30:03 AM »
So wait u want fire coach dat make d hex for one dat didn't......BWDMC is dis is readin here boy.... Steups be gone please.

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 4.0 using Tapatalk
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 09, 2016, 08:57:04 AM »
Allyuh studyin Shabazz and he shit :rotfl:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 09, 2016, 09:15:46 AM »
A 4 nil beating belongs to the Andoras of this football world,not a team with aspirations of Russia 2018,very serious questions must asked of the coach and players,are they really good enough.If they could be so easily mauled by the USA,who IMO is never a big scoring team,then what are we to think.As a supporter you must worry about our chances,worrying about our chances is one thing,but just look at the game,you cannot see anything good about their game,we were also bad against Guatemala,but very lucky.
Someone on this site mentioned changing the coach,that shouldn't be out of the question.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 09, 2016, 09:23:27 AM »

:flamethrower: :flamethrower: FOH

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 09, 2016, 09:26:42 AM »
A 4 nil beating belongs to the Andoras of this football world,not a team with aspirations of Russia 2018,very serious questions must asked of the coach and players,are they really good enough.If they could be so easily mauled by the USA,who IMO is never a big scoring team,then what are we to think.As a supporter you must worry about our chances,worrying about our chances is one thing,but just look at the game,you cannot see anything good about their game,we were also bad against Guatemala,but very lucky.
Someone on this site mentioned changing the coach,that shouldn't be out of the question.

What were your thoughts in November following the scoreless draw at home versus the same opponent?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 09, 2016, 09:55:40 AM »

Levi Garcia is back home and he gave his opinion on the recent match against the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6j_SR77P-w

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 09, 2016, 11:40:23 AM »
Arrow in disguise???

Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: September 09, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »

In the Hex for 2006 World Cup Qualification, Guatemala soundly defeated Trinidad and Tobago 5-1. Guess who went to the 2006 World Cup and guess who didn't.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 09, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »
TallmanI understand all the twists and turns of sports,I know how things can change very quickly,the thing is,as a supporter I am worried after that USA game.Harte is looking too cool,and isn't saying enough about how bad we were.TBH we haven't had a good match since the GC,forget SVG,Guatemala hit them for 9.When the the likes of CR,Hond,Panama,USA,El Sal,Jam and USA play,I doubt their supporters ever think they will be beaten 4-0,We TT supporters always on tenterhooks,we always wondering,will we be bad or very bad,I'm certain of that.
There is no way we can sanitize that performance.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 09, 2016, 01:06:56 PM »

The rules of logic are clearly absent here. Winnie is not that bad of a coach.  But Hart is much better. Winnie only have the name/resume. We will see how long that lasts as he is on his way out.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 09, 2016, 01:31:22 PM »
TallmanI understand all the twists and turns of sports,I know how things can change very quickly,the thing is,as a supporter I am worried after that USA game.Harte is looking too cool,and isn't saying enough about how bad we were.TBH we haven't had a good match since the GC,forget SVG,Guatemala hit them for 9.When the the likes of CR,Hond,Panama,USA,El Sal,Jam and USA play,I doubt their supporters ever think they will be beaten 4-0,We TT supporters always on tenterhooks,we always wondering,will we be bad or very bad,I'm certain of that.

U eh ha no belly fuh this it seems.  We lay ah egg in a meaningless game as it pertained to qualification.  Get over it already!  This is very much the same team that been going toe to toe with Mexico so the talent is there and the ability is there.  All this hysteria over what, a game we had the luxury to lose?  When last was T&T in the position to lose a game without fear in qualifying for any tournament?  The house is not on fire relax!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 09, 2016, 02:06:02 PM »

U eh ha no belly fuh this it seems.  We lay ah egg in a meaningless game as it pertained to qualification.  Get over it already!  This is very much the same team that been going toe to toe with Mexico so the talent is there and the ability is there.  All this hysteria over what, a game we had the luxury to lose?  When last was T&T in the position to lose a game without fear in qualifying for any tournament?  The house is not on fire relax!

Well said!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 09, 2016, 02:23:01 PM »
So yes the game was meaningless in terms of us having qualified however the way we played was very pathetic, even our coach said the leaders disappeared and we played badly. So it is just not about losing but how we lose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCk1yiam7gk&spfreload=10
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:07:15 PM by Sando prince »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 09, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »
So yes the game was meaningless in terms of us having qualified however the we played was very pathetic, even our coach said the leaders disappeared and we played badly. So it is just not about losing but how we lose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCk1yiam7gk&spfreload=10

I can appreciate that viewpoint.  I just find some are grossly overreacting to this.  If at the beginning of the Hex we were told you will qualify with a game in hand, most would be in disbelief because we are use to living on the edge.  Many were very worried about Guatemala despite our record against them.  We did what we needed with a game to spare.  Was the second half bad, yeah but not enough to drive me crazy.  First goal despite how much people want to pong Hyland was simply unfortunate.  If he had just swipe when it come and he miss or slice it everybody would have crucified him the same way.  Instead he controlled and tried to get it out of the box.  The US player was fortunate in that despite it bouncing off him it literally fell right at his feet.  Had they cleared that ball I don't anticipate 4-0.  There is nothing I saw in that game that cannot be rectified.  Honestly many before the game had their own opinions but with a game to spare that was an opportunity to give the lesser used players a run out.  We had nothing to lose and may at some point need them.  If only we was a set of supporters that not always forecasting gloom and doom and itching to talk about which players is shit and who brainless...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 09, 2016, 02:51:33 PM »
Not too long ago in the very recent past, both Costa Rica and Honduras was also in crisis. Things change very quickly indeed
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2016, 03:24:04 PM »
we lost the plot a bit in d second half and now we know that we need to reign in our young winger and help dem work on their decision making we also now know that flat out wing play is a bad idea against d states and that we are better when mix it up and keep our center mids involved......we also know dat our wingers need to pull their weight in defense and track back.......I jus thankful dat we learn all these lessons in a somewhat meaningless game. d panic button doh need pressin jus yet........and now we have ah concrete idea of where d team is as opposed to where it need to be to compete in d hex, cause it only gets tougher from here, I good with no home losses and qualification with ah game in hand......from d outside lookin in I imagine plenty people tink we overachieve given what came before

All I want now is for d prez to get good friendly dat d first team can actually be available for and we will have an even better yard stick to judge by

I see dis loss as having provided valuable data....what we do with dat data will ultimately determine what happens next.

I pity the fool....

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2016, 07:22:12 PM »
Not too long ago in the very recent past, both Costa Rica and Honduras was also in crisis. Things change very quickly indeed
Yes that's because they change coach's so hopefully MR Williams do the same.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2016, 07:35:22 PM »

In the Hex for 2006 World Cup Qualification, Guatemala soundly defeated Trinidad and Tobago 5-1. Guess who went to the 2006 World Cup and guess who didn't.
If TT had kept that same coach that was soundly defeated by Guatemala 5-1 guess who would not have gone to the 2006 WC.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 09, 2016, 08:14:16 PM »

If TT had kept that same coach that was soundly defeated by Guatemala 5-1 guess who would not have gone to the 2006 WC.

Or you could say if that coach didn't get us to de Hex, we woulda never hear about Beenhakker. When Beenhakker took over, he won one game and then lost the next two. The whole point is that getting beat 4-0 by the USA, while disappointing, is not a great predictor of whether or not we will qualify for the World Cup. USA beat Costa Rica 4-0 at Copa America. Does dat mean CR doh have a good chance of getting to the World Cup?

The game is not mathematics. In football, two plus two very rarely equals four - it's usually three or five and sometimes zero.
-- Leo Beenhakker
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 09, 2016, 10:00:12 PM »
Tell dem yayon!  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 10, 2016, 06:04:59 PM »
Yea preach Tallman :chilling:

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »

Or you could say if that coach didn't get us to de Hex, we woulda never hear about Beenhakker. When Beenhakker took over, he won one game and then lost the next two. The whole point is that getting beat 4-0 by the USA, while disappointing, is not a great predictor of whether or not we will qualify for the World Cup. USA beat Costa Rica 4-0 at Copa America. Does dat mean CR doh have a good chance of getting to the World Cup?

The game is not mathematics. In football, two plus two very rarely equals four - it's usually three or five and sometimes zero.
-- Leo Beenhakker
Or you could say that both S Heart and B St Clair were lucky to get the weakest groups in the semifinal rounds in which they both struggled to get to the Hex not to encouraging ,losing 4-0 in a friendly is not important but losing 4-0 to your nemesis B or C team with your team near full strength in a WC game is damming there is no way S Heart should have a job after that game.

1]; } ?>