March 28, 2024, 08:53:27 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (29-Mar-2016)  (Read 49561 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (29-Mar-2016)
« Reply #270 on: March 29, 2016, 11:05:18 PM »
I think Bostock will be a good addition.  The team needs freshening up a bit...some complacency is creeping in.

he will be...
Seems like a versatile midfielder, so keen to see where Hart will use him.  Sounds like he prefers to orchestrate in the middle though.

he would be ideal next to levi and above boucard, using boucard as the holding mid... i would sit hyland...

john is a better passer of the ball, holds possession better and can cross alot better, i don't know how he is in dead ball situations but im willing to risk him over hyland..

Dead ball is one of Bostock's strong points.   Check his highlights.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2016, 11:07:54 PM »
This team is at it's best when it press and attack, d minute we drop tempo and try to slow d game down we does get we self in trouble, we were never in danger of losing this game, but I counted at least 4 occasions we almost gifted SVG goals, and was very lucky to get away with it, otherwise we were amazingly composed in attack, kenwin needs to stop playing for fouls, for big fella he doh impose heself at all and on many occasions strolled back from offside positions, on a couple occasions we smothered SVG counters and couldn't take advantage because KJ was so far offside and just had to switch it back or slow it down on d other hand, some of those little flick on plays of his caused SVG some issues ........and opened up the defense a few times well and we failed to capitalize, so it was not exactly fair to completely write off his contribution today as some trying to do on here, it wasn't specular but it would be a bit unfair to label it as unimportant.

On d fan side people actually tried to keep up d noise levels and spur d team on throughout d game not jus when d goals started comin :applause: hope we keep it up.....10,000 strong for SVG imagine dat! and Levi getting he name chant oui :) luv it
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 29, 2016, 11:40:53 PM »
Additional note, we cannot CANNOT go out playing for 1 point at all......at all, did team jus not equip for dat  ......to use Sam styling we have to bull Guatemala for points to secure d spot...... den we have to bull d states in Ohio for psychological points...and break in dey commentators mout' on top ah dat.

Dais d beers talking dey but would enjoy seeing T&T terrorise d states in dey own backyard and get a result at least once in mih lifetime
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2016, 11:46:02 PM »
Hart's Post Match Comments after 6-0 win over St Vincent

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dd2EJZGFJ64&amp;spfreload=10" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dd2EJZGFJ64&amp;spfreload=10</a>

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 30, 2016, 01:04:20 AM »
So you all heard it from the coache's own mouth that the two central midfielders were fantastic and did a hell of a job, particularly khaleem who intercepted and broke up a lot of plays. I told you armchair coaches so, hyland would never sit out this game or any game of significance because his input is unsurpassed, and rightfully so, the man is an absolute work horse makalele style, take him out and our midfield would be compromise. Love it or hate it, he is to us what jemaine jones and Kyle beckerman is to the United states national team, an absolute must have providing he is fit.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:06:08 AM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2016, 01:16:27 AM »
I did not see the game but I took in the highlights and from what I saw kenny had a positive impact on the game with his goal and assist. In reality forwards will miss chances from time to time depending on his mindset and fitness level.

Kenny had a good game in my opinion he scored and he assisted, what more you want from the man? and in addition his presence made it easy for the players around him to score their goals particularly when kenwin is the main course and most of the opposition's focus would fall on the big man freeing up the others to get on the score sheet. This thing here is simple, so why make a meal of it.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2016, 01:40:08 AM »

Fri 29th Mar. 2016: during the 2ndhalf of the World Cup Qualifier match between St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Trinidad & Tobago at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Trinidad. Photo: Allan V. Crane/CA-images.

Fri 29th Mar. 2016: during the 2ndhalf of the World Cup Qualifier match between St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Trinidad & Tobago at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Trinidad. Photo: Allan V. Crane/CA-images.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2016, 04:13:19 AM »
Joevin for me was man ah de match! That guy is pull so many players towards him and he like taking them on too...I love this game last night...talk about creating chances...the more chances we have, the better chance we hv of scoring, and that's what occurred last night! Great job, that was for real a nice fluid game last night! We played very well, and it wasn't because of the opposition. The players just did their game!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2016, 05:40:14 AM »
Didn't get to see the game last night due to work (yea yea I saw the meme lol) I did keep up with the commentary on here. I'm glad we got these 6 points from vincy. Though I want 6 more. I'm hoping we beat Guatemala at home and the US away, which I know will be tough. Don't say we can play for a draw or we can afford a loss. Finish the job and keep this momentum going into the hex.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2016, 05:49:12 AM »
we r playing well now but still we need to improve on our defensive side and play a little faster... 

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2016, 05:50:14 AM »
we need to be beat both teams. no holding back

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2016, 06:22:02 AM »
Great game...best I have seen from my Warriors...my problem is that the next installment does not come until September...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2016, 06:33:42 AM »
Love to see this game again.....can some one make it available.....thanks
Blessings....worth watching again

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2016, 07:29:40 AM »
I looking too. I saw the goals but my feed was terrible.

I just want to say that Bateau look like Ibra there. Boss technique.
I not gonna delve into how a centre back reach the penalty spot right now. I will do that when I get the game video.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 07:53:14 AM by Peong »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2016, 07:57:10 AM »
Didn't get to see the game last night due to work (yea yea I saw the meme lol) I did keep up with the commentary on here. I'm glad we got these 6 points from vincy. Though I want 6 more. I'm hoping we beat Guatemala at home and the US away, which I know will be tough. Don't say we can play for a draw or we can afford a loss. Finish the job and keep this momentum going into the hex.

Saw the first 25 min then had to go to work. When i left it was still nil nil. When I checked the score on my break and saw 6 nil I screamed so lowed that my boss aked me if I was ok.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2016, 07:58:29 AM »
Need to go to bed but was hoping to see some highlights

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2016, 08:43:06 AM »
When everyone comes back and Bostock plays , it would be a thing of beauty and a joy to see.
later will be greater .

Yuh boy come on and contributed well.  I'm happy for him!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 30, 2016, 08:49:02 AM »
KJ has never been a prolific scorer. So all the talk left d captain. Thanks for a great 6 pts this Easter Season. Safe travels back to all over this planet. Stay healthy see all yuh at the HCS in September God willing.

Apart from that KJ put men in position to score on numerous occasions in both games all while drawing fouls and the attention of the defense keeping them distracted.  Yes he missed a great opportunity but he contributed far more than the miss.  People always need somebody to rag about.  We win 6-0 and that eh good enough to simply say we appreciate it.  Instead as usual is who is ah waste, who should be benched, who should be moved to a different position and all sort of shyte that not taking into account the chemistry disruption it can all cause.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2016, 08:52:01 AM »
KJ has never been a prolific scorer. So all the talk left d captain. Thanks for a great 6 pts this Easter Season. Safe travels back to all over this planet. Stay healthy see all yuh at the HCS in September God willing.

Apart from that KJ put men in position to score on numerous occasions in both games all while drawing fouls and the attention of the defense keeping them distracted.  Yes he missed a great opportunity but he contributed far more than the miss.  People always need somebody to rag about.  We win 6-0 and that eh good enough to simply say we appreciate it.  Instead as usual is who is ah waste, who should be benched, who should be moved to a different position and all sort of shyte that not taking into account the chemistry disruption it can all cause.
.                                                                                                                                                                                                       We not happy unless we unhappy. Incessant complainers when last we give a team 6 and eh concede a goal.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 30, 2016, 09:13:40 AM »

Well said King!

Our boys won 6-0 at home, could have scored more, could have conceded a couple, but in the end, it was a good performance and a fantastic result. 

What people want in here?  I am totally amazed.  We could pong the fellas if they do shit, but in the aftermath of a 6-0 win?  When last we won a game in this manner?

Steups

Enjoy the ride fellas.............
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2016, 09:14:29 AM »
This was a good win!  However, by CONCACAF standards, we have a lot of improvement to make when we get into the Hex and have to play Costa Rica, Mexico, USA, Panama or anyone of the other teams that make it that far. The USA scout at the game last night would not have been worried about the six goals we scored, but would be emboldened by the holes and disorganization that we so often have in our backfield. Any one who makes it to the Hex will punish us for that. The USA is not a team of great individual players, but they are well organized and will exploit any mistakes the opposition makes. That said, it was a good win! 6:0 and a clean sheet? I'll take it!
We have all the talent we need but we do not play often enough. Going forward, we need several friendlies against good teams to give our defensive players more opportunities to develop experience and cohesion.
Let's go Soca Warriors! Russia 2018 is in our own hands!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:17:09 AM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 30, 2016, 09:24:30 AM »
This was a good win!  However, by CONCACAF standards, we have a lot of improvement to make when we get into the Hex and have to play Costa Rica, Mexico, USA, Panama or anyone of the other teams that make it that far. The USA scout at the game last night would not have been worried about the six goals we scored, but would be emboldened by the holes and disorganization that we so often have in our backfield. Any one who makes it to the Hex will punish us for that. The USA is not a team of great individual players, but they are well organized and will exploit any mistakes the opposition makes. That said, it was a good win! 6:0 and a clean sheet? I'll take it!
We have all the talent we need but we do not play often enough. Going forward, we need several friendlies against good teams to give our defensive players more opportunities to develop experience and cohesion.

The same USA team that was here in November? I not giving any concacaf side anything unless earned. I have disposed of any powerhouse team status in this confederation. We are at a stage where on any given day any of the top 6 teams in concacaf can beat each other.

I believe in the team and the coaching staff. i find i not getting the belief and confidence here, all teams will be prone to the odd mistake or two, sometimes on the day its just who can capitalize. Vincy could have scored a couple goals easily but they missed some chances just like we could have score half a dozen more based on the chances created.

If we are good enough on the day to win, we will win. It won't be from a lack of talent or preparation.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2016, 09:56:38 AM »

True dat. We werenīt that amazing in the first 30 minutes and seemed to be playing with three at the back. I kept thinking of the counters SVG had made in the first game.

Much better second half, beat the offside trap too easilly. But we must grasp a dose of reality and remember this was SVG. Rather than the score, I prefer to focus on what we did well and what we didnīt.

Bateau was  a beast going forward and back. JJ was his usual amazing self.
Boucaud and Hyland had solid games.

Too much space in the back in the first 30 minutes...I kept shaking my head and remembered the counters SVG had made in the first game. Instead of getting mamaguy by a scoreline, we mus remember the quality of our opposition.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2016, 10:11:21 AM »
I found some of the goals online but the audio and quality is bad.

Joevin goal 2-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS6m8pXxHSM
Kenwyne goal 3-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcyZPOjcP0
Molino goal 4-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5xW9JE_Y5U
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:12:59 AM by Dynamite Warrior »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #294 on: March 30, 2016, 10:13:39 AM »
The game will be broadcast today on Bein sports at 11am pac.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 30, 2016, 12:24:45 PM »
Nice! I hope someone records all of it!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #296 on: March 30, 2016, 12:46:24 PM »
I found some of the goals online but the audio and quality is bad.

Joevin goal 2-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS6m8pXxHSM
Kenwyne goal 3-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcyZPOjcP0
Molino goal 4-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5xW9JE_Y5U

thank you brother, been searching for ages.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 30, 2016, 02:06:20 PM »
HIGHLIGHTS! Trinidad & Tobago vs St. Vincent/ Grenadines

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/psATBVAfAb8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/psATBVAfAb8</a>

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 30, 2016, 02:14:13 PM »

Any idea if flow ch 95 replaying the game for the local based?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 30, 2016, 03:12:29 PM »
Yes, JJ was a busy bee last nite. I also thought Levi did well. He gave the wing back and center back horrors last night. And he is only 19. God Bless him. Stay grounded and he will go good places. It is true KJ always draw lots of attention. But he missed a couple. I just hope when we meet Guatemala, everybody is clinical on that day. We don't want a repeat Haitian nite-mare. Guatemala will be coming full speed with everything. Including diving to get the ref's sympathy. They are very good at that. Overall a vast improvement from the last game. Like we got a wake up call last game. The Soca Warriors were not all that. But last nite the Warriors got back the spirit. We want that spirit for the game against Guat.

1]; } ?>