March 28, 2024, 08:16:19 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (29-Mar-2016)  (Read 49558 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (29-Mar-2016)
« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2016, 04:06:01 PM »
Just the goals plus a crowd POV.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9yQ1LpALdOg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9yQ1LpALdOg</a>

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2016, 04:53:37 PM »
Managed to catch the replay on bein, that first half was horrible but that second half was a complete turn around. The defense still needs a bit of work. I'm real happy that molino got a goal, big boost in his confidence. Caesar have real pace. In those few minutes he reminded me of Cummings, he was wearing the same number as well. Joevin is a boss hands down. Garcia is something special. This team has what it takes, the only thing that'll mess this up, is us. Well done fellas!
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2016, 04:55:52 PM »
As someone said, Caesar reminds us of Micky Trotman.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2016, 05:07:35 PM »
that first half was horrible
In what sense?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 30, 2016, 07:07:29 PM »
Joevin for me was man ah de match! That guy is pull so many players towards him and he like taking them on too...I love this game last night...talk about creating chances...the more chances we have, the better chance we hv of scoring, and that's what occurred last night! Great job, that was for real a nice fluid game last night! We played very well, and it wasn't because of the opposition. The players just did their game!
Congrats to the Coach and players for an evening to remember(score wise). In echoing trini stallion's point, I am getting more and more comfortable with the fact that our ball handlers are vital to the fluidity, movement and trickery of the team. Best part is, at least nine of 13 players can posses the ball. Enter Mr. Bostick!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trinidad Sports Reality

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 30, 2016, 07:26:30 PM »
Photos of Trinidad and Tobago vs St Vincent World Cup Qualifiers
please see link below

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1733731143511578.1073741849.1562044994013528&type=3

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2016, 07:27:52 PM »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »
Got to love trinis. The guy in the crowd who comment "handle it" and then bawl like a wajang make this whole clip for me.  :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDkJhKUKvCyvcW5k4Z3tmHB5_-Md7VsPSYLkqo0/
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2016, 07:49:30 PM »
Got to love trinis. The guy in the crowd who comment "handle it" and then bawl like a wajang make this whole clip for me.  :laugh:

:rotfl: we Trini's love the flair when beating men

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
When everyone comes back and Bostock plays , it would be a thing of beauty and a joy to see.
later will be greater .

Yuh boy come on and contributed well.  I'm happy for him!
Thanks for the hail out, bro .I have been playing out players and senarios for this team since 1987 , still a work in progress .But we are closer than we have ever been.
Not much I can do from here but this internet gives me a voice , to share my ideas,I try not to abuse it ,but yesterday I felt like I was on roll having called the levi debut.
Sean Is my boy  as much as any other talent I figure can change the game  , I loved how he treaded the needle so perfectly that Cesar did not even had to trap the ball , to me he made the most of his 15 mins of fame , hopefully all his hard work would bear fruit .
But my new player tonite is Cesar , holy shit love it , man only a matter of time before the MLS comes calling for that one eh , can see why ppl would want Captain K , to fall behind  all the new strikers lol, unfortunately who else could rough up mex like he did in the gold cup .
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:13:58 PM by Quags »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2016, 08:13:26 PM »

Levi is our own "Messi". In some ways he reminds me of the bunch of outstanding left wings we used to produce in the past(at least the ones I saw). Corneal, Archibald, Brewster, Nixon, and some I can't remember off hand at the moment. I pray to God he last long. He only 19.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2016, 08:16:47 PM »
, I loved how he treaded the needle so perfectly the Cesar did not even had to trap the ball , to me he made the most of his 15 mins of fame , hopefully all his hard work would bear fruit .
But my new player tonite is Cesar , holy shit love it , man only a matterbof time before the MLS comes calling for that one , can see why ppl would want Captain K , to fall behind  all the new strikers lol,

Quags, Sean and Cesar did everything right for the short time they were on the field.  Talking about making the most of it for those two.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 30, 2016, 11:09:25 PM »
Love  my team , love these kids , my golden generation.
But now what , whats ours ambition with them ?
They are all present and accounted for including injured warriors.
Whats the plan ?
Qualify for the World Cup, or win it lol
 Dwayne Bravo  Champion .
If the Red Force can then we can.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:16:18 PM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2016, 01:56:11 AM »
No worries to believe in ourselves
CHAMPION 2ND  video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y963o_1q71M

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2016, 08:39:01 AM »
In what sense?

Maybe because the score was only 1-0 would be my only guess.  Apart from the inability to put the ball in the net we bossed that 1st half.  People will badtalk KJ but he created space galore for LG, KM, & JJ to get opportunities.  Our passing was as good as I've seen in quite some time.  We had penetratration and dangerous passes across the face of goal.  If it eh de score den he's ah mad man!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2016, 08:43:38 AM »

Levi is our own "Messi". In some ways he reminds me of the bunch of outstanding left wings we used to produce in the past(at least the ones I saw). Corneal, Archibald, Brewster, Nixon, and some I can't remember off hand at the moment. I pray to God he last long. He only 19.
18 doh rush him lol.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2016, 06:51:58 PM »
No worries to believe in ourselves
CHAMPION 2ND  video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y963o_1q71M
Dwayne , Lendl Simmons , Badree and the rest of the boys just made it to the 20/20 World Cup Finals  boom , Champions , everyday .Beating multi million dollar high tech teams , with individual flair and confidence .

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2016, 07:42:47 PM »
In what sense?

Maybe because the score was only 1-0 would be my only guess.  Apart from the inability to put the ball in the net we bossed that 1st half. 

Hart rated the first-half performance as one of the best by the Warriors since under his care. “Two good halves put together. There are still a few things defensively we can keep working on,” Hart said. “But I thought overall it was the best two performances, first and second-half, we have played for a long time.”

People will badtalk KJ but he created space galore for LG, KM, & JJ to get opportunities.  Our passing was as good as I've seen in quite some time.  We had penetratration and dangerous passes across the face of goal.  If it eh de score den he's ah mad man!

So much sense ... glad to know other people watchin the game.  To me is clear that the Levi Garcias and Keron Cummings get to shine solely b/c KJ occupying 2 & 3 defenders.

I also worry that while Levi could 'beats' he have to focus & make the pass when the option is better.  Not much to complain about, I love how the team playing, but I wish people would get off KJ nutz.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:47:09 PM by kounty »

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2016, 12:15:01 AM »
I also worry that while Levi could 'beats' he have to focus & make the pass when the option is better.  Not much to complain about, I love how the team playing, but I wish people would get off KJ nutz.

I am sorry, what r u talking about... when neymer from brazil doing his thing.... u mean Levi should pass of the ball. what game u looking at boy....  it was good entertainment.  u crazy..... u better back the US.... not trinidad

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2016, 05:15:51 AM »

I am sorry, what r u talking about... when neymer from brazil doing his thing.... u mean Levi should pass of the ball. what game u looking at boy....  it was good entertainment.  u crazy..... u better back the US.... not trinidad
There was a play where levi took a bad shot and Capn K was in front of the goal open .just saying .

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2016, 08:39:44 AM »

There was a play where levi took a bad shot and Capn K was in front of the goal open .just saying .

Levi doing well for his age and just like many more seasoned pros, he will have instances where he makes the wrong choice.  He is a bright young man though so I am supremely confident he will learn and grow from these experiences.  I didn't really like KJ reaction too much as I felt it was a lil exaggerated given how much we were in control.  However, I understand as Captain he want to see the best from them and was probably anxious for us to get the opening goal out the way.  This team has grown immensely and has a far more ferocious attack than our team that actually made it to the WC in 06.  If we could get the defense to be as fine tuned as the 06 squad we would have struck the perfect balance.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2016, 10:47:38 AM »

Levi doing well for his age and just like many more seasoned pros, he will have instances where he makes the wrong choice.  He is a bright young man though so I am supremely confident he will learn and grow from these experiences.  I didn't really like KJ reaction too much as I felt it was a lil exaggerated given how much we were in control.  However, I understand as Captain he want to see the best from them and was probably anxious for us to get the opening goal out the way.  This team has grown immensely and has a far more ferocious attack than our team that actually made it to the WC in 06.  If we could get the defense to be as fine tuned as the 06 squad we would have struck the perfect balance.
Surprised levi  got a starting spot thought he did fine as a super sub , but choaches choice .
As for the team , no offense to the 2 guys we have we lucky to have them , but we need a world class keeper , dont know if we have one in England

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2016, 11:21:30 AM »

Surprised levi  got a starting spot thought he did fine as a super sub , but choaches choice .
As for the team , no offense to the 2 guys we have we lucky to have them , but we need a world class keeper , dont know if we have one in England
We have to make do With Jan and Phillips.  If the defense have less lapses then less work for the keepers.  They have to talk to the defense though which is something I rarely notice Marvin doing.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2016, 11:53:49 AM »
Congrats to the team. Playing good football.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2016, 12:18:11 PM »
In what sense?

Maybe because the score was only 1-0 would be my only guess.  Apart from the inability to put the ball in the net we bossed that 1st half.  People will badtalk KJ but he created space galore for LG, KM, & JJ to get opportunities.  Our passing was as good as I've seen in quite some time.  We had penetratration and dangerous passes across the face of goal.  If it eh de score den he's ah mad man!

Yes it was the score, the final score should've been double! That was just frustration talking there lol. If we're gonna beat the tougher opponents we gotta execute.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2016, 12:48:21 PM »
Still waiting for the full game . . .anybody? Thanks
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2016, 05:25:17 PM »
Here are three players I think will have a hard time getting back into the squad:

- Peltier
- Guerra
- *Cyrus

I have a * by Cyrus because he can probably make it back in if he learns to make better decisions. The Caribbean Final game is probably the best game I seen him play. He has the potential.. but I dont know why he is under-performing.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2016, 06:05:27 PM »
allyuh know Levi is a class by himself... in the last few games he played for his club and he was very dangerous against those teams. so he deserved to get a starting line up. furthermore, he is very high-quality player more than cato and peltier. do allyuh agree

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2016, 06:57:24 PM »
allyuh know Levi is a class by himself... in the last few games he played for his club and he was very dangerous against those teams. so he deserved to get a starting line up. furthermore, he is very high-quality player more than cato and peltier. do allyuh agree

Levi is special. Higher quality than Cato. Much higher than Peltier. I wonder if Levi has a Dutch passport? If he does, he might be able to go Premier League, or La liga.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2016, 07:14:54 PM »
Wouldn't want Levi in the EPL. Although he will play against higher quality defences, they will kill his creativity. Would prefer him in his current league or La Liga. But he is still developing his craft.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>