March 28, 2024, 11:12:28 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (25-Mar-2016)  (Read 42504 times)

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (25-Mar-2016)
« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2016, 03:40:10 PM »
the boy nice on that wing...u want him be ya centre forward?
Remember Jones start as a defender. So he can play the role Yorke play.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2016, 03:40:43 PM »
ugly but plenty to learn from.
took SVG for granted.

and the shit field is not an excuse. We come from the same type of fields in trini. Them fellas know the scn

Hoyte and cyrus starting together was baffling tho

Williams might hadda come in tuesday as well for Aubrey
Both wingbacks were poor later on in the game
Like men dont do extra fitness at their clubs?!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2016, 03:41:48 PM »
Have to play much better on Tue. If Usa wins both games against Guat. and we win on Tue we will be in the hex. But we have to do much better if we want to reach Russia.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 25, 2016, 03:44:17 PM »
Tuesday should be fine. St. Vincent don't seem to have too much dimension going forward. Hart will make the adjustments.
We also have more depth to rotate of need be.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 25, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »
 All i want to say  to  Our  Soca Warriors  and the  Coaching Staff  is  Thank you all for bringing home the  win  and  3 valuable points .....  Now on to the next game  come Tuesday ... Right now ah just happy for  de  win / 3 pts ...  Get home safe  warriors   and  staff !   As For Young  Mr Levi Garcia  and teamates thanks again   well done ...

Online gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2016, 03:48:41 PM »
We need a big crowd and a hostile  environment for Tuesday. We win, we're in.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2016, 03:50:01 PM »
took SVG for granted.

and the shit field is not an excuse. We come from the same type of fields in trini. Them fellas know the scn

I almost sure I saw Williams playing for Seattle in DC last Sunday!? Strong player.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »
Calm down

Marvin was at fault for the goal.  That was a terrible attempt to collect . That guy is slow like molasses.

Cyrus Bateau Marshall David looked very poor in transition to defense. Wingbacks were playing very far up though.

Hoyte had a poor game. Expect much better from him as someone who has played at a very high level

Hyland was missing in defense and caused Boucad to be outnumbered in midfield too many times. Looked to be toasted after 65mins

Boucad had an average game, cant remember him being this bad in a long time.

Jovien drifted in and out the game, need much more from him

Molino, showed some flashes, but is obviously rusty

KJ was poor today. Finishing, was awful, although he did create a couple chances and drew the attention of the 2 CB all day.

Levi looked very promising, and should get the start Tuesday, running at the defence , and his superbly taken 2 goals.

Plaza and Hakshaw did not really have an impact

Overall, happy with the scrappy 3 pts on the horrible surface. The heat may have played a part also.

If Bostock is good to go, Molino ( need to manage him properly) does not start, along with Cyrus. Levi starts on the wing.

Offline panterry1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2016, 03:51:06 PM »
We have some work to do.  I will like to see both Mickiel and Aubry starting in defense. As for the center mids.  We are loosing too many balls there. This is what caused many of the counter attacks  by SVG.  Hope this could be fixed by Tuesday. 

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »
Tuesday should be fine. St. Vincent don't seem to have too much dimension going forward. Hart will make the adjustments.
We also have more depth to rotate of need be.
Also a better playing surface and 7 pm game time will be better for us.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2016, 03:54:31 PM »
Levi Garcia...TAKE A BOW SON..TAKE A BOW.
Welcome to International Football...and Thank you very much.
TnT 3 ( own goal..Levi Garcia 2 ( as a sub)..St Vincent 2.
Not The best performance..but i dont ever watch Miss World or Miss Universe....This is World Cup Qualifying Football..and sometimes it gets very Ugly...3 Massive Points...on to Tuesday in TnT...
tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt

https://www.facebook.com/socawarriors.net/photos/t.100010721476553/10154008499339314/?type=3&theater
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2016, 03:54:40 PM »
Jay10. I agree with most. I think Boucaud was actually solid especially in the first half in 1v1s and covering the channels. Just he was overworked because of Mr. Hyland. Started to tire and give away the ball later on.

And I say leave Levi as an impact sub for now. Imo
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2016, 03:57:25 PM »
took SVG for granted.

I almost sure I saw Williams playing for Seattle in DC last Sunday!? Strong player.
Colorado

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2016, 03:58:53 PM »
Levi Garcia...TAKE A BOW SON..TAKE A BOW.
Welcome to International Football...and Thank you very much.
TnT 3 ( own goal..Levi Garcia 2 ( as a sub)..St Vincent 2.
Not The best performance..but i dont ever watch Miss World or Miss Universe....This is World Cup Qualifying Football..and sometimes it gets very Ugly...3 Massive Points...on to Tuesday in TnT...
tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt

https://www.facebook.com/socawarriors.net/photos/t.100010721476553/10154008499339314/?type=3&theater
Well Said  big mag.....     

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2016, 04:06:10 PM »
T&T vs SV&G actually led ESPNFC today. Shaka said he was obviously disappointed with the play today. The only positive was the result.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2016, 04:10:29 PM »
Good result in terms of being a goal down on the road playing on a bad field.  However, the team needs to play better against the weaker teams.  The backline was terrible and the midfield was not much better.  Big up Levi Garcia.  Did stuff the more experienced guys on the field couldn't do.  I will gladly take the 3 points.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2016, 04:11:54 PM »
I doh understand why people saying the Wingbacks playing too high. It can be effective if you're trying to prevent de VincentIan's from owning the Wings. If the Wingbacks play high, there is very little room to continually attack from there. That's because is very little room between your left and right mid and the wing backs. As long as your Centre Backs fast and could get outside fast enough and the CMids do their job, you can force a team like de Vincey Heat out of their comfort zone. SH basically saying, if yuh want to beat we, it go have to be another way. He essentially took them out of their comfort zone. And den LG turn dem into he Good Friday Bobolee. Well done SH and the Soca Warriors.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2016, 04:26:28 PM »

No sir. It depends on the other scores. We win on Tue will give us 10 points . If Guat gets a point from their two games against USA  they will be on 4. If they beat us at home they move to 7 then play Vincy in Guat  run up the score to finish with 10 points and a better +/- goals than us. So for us to be in on Tue we need USA to beat Guat in both games or it will come down to Guat vs T&T at home for that spot.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2016, 04:40:38 PM »
Unimpressive performance, we were slow in the back and recovering... Levi did well, KJ throw away and Molino look ordinary..

We are missing Cato and Cummings, George as well... Levi should not be a sub and hyland should be replaced with bostock if he is cleared..

For some reason their fitness isn't good... Don't know if that's attributed to the weather or travelling...

Online gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2016, 04:51:09 PM »

No sir. It depends on the other scores. We win on Tue will give us 10 points . If Guat gets a point from their two games against USA  they will be on 4. If they beat us at home they move to 7 then play Vincy in Guat  run up the score to finish with 10 points and a better +/- goals than us. So for us to be in on Tue we need USA to beat Guat in both games or it will come down to Guat vs T&T at home for that spot.

I was going by what should take place. I now checking USA vs GUA head to head. It favors USA. But Guatemala is very stingy at home. If USA wins tonight in Guatemala and we win on Tuesday, I dont think Guatemala will beat USA on American soil. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 04:53:57 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2016, 04:55:37 PM »
I think this T&T performance was entirely based on the state of the pitch !
The players we have now would have been severely affected by the state of the pitch and their passing game .
But the time is near when we cannot depend on KJ for spearheading our attack ..

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »

I was going by what should take place. I now checking USA vs GUA head to head. It favors USA. But Guatemala is very stingy at home. I think USA will help us through with 2 wins.

As good a team that the US is, I won't put it against Guatemala to get a result tonight. We can't depend on other teams to get us through we need to start controlling our own destiny, I expect to see changes and a much better performance next time around.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2016, 04:58:47 PM »
Since David has become president, the team has been playing poorly... There are things going on behind the scenes, it started with the Haiti encounter

There's rampant corruption that many are unaware of..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2016, 05:16:10 PM »
Thanks for the 3pts. Kiffy all you need to do is find the match day pray thread and post on it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2016, 05:20:16 PM »
Thanks for the 3pts. Kiffy all you need to do is find the match day pray thread and post on it.

Preacher Weary, we really needed it. Because we get away by the skin of we bam-bam.

Online gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2016, 05:20:42 PM »

We win without the match day prayer?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2016, 05:25:12 PM »

We win without the match day prayer?

What's yuh point?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2016, 05:37:57 PM »
Big up Levi Garcia.  Did stuff the more experienced guys on the field couldn't do.

Real Madness, SH lamented in a interview that TT lack players who could "destroy" the opponents. He talked too fast or he got his wish. Pick one.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2016, 05:56:14 PM »
Calm down

Marvin was at fault for the goal.  That was a terrible attempt to collect . That guy is slow like molasses.

Cyrus Bateau Marshall David looked very poor in transition to defense. Wingbacks were playing very far up though.

Hoyte had a poor game. Expect much better from him as someone who has played at a very high level

Hyland was missing in defense and caused Boucad to be outnumbered in midfield too many times. Looked to be toasted after 65mins

Boucad had an average game, cant remember him being this bad in a long time.

Jovien drifted in and out the game, need much more from him

Molino, showed some flashes, but is obviously rusty

KJ was poor today. Finishing, was awful, although he did create a couple chances and drew the attention of the 2 CB all day.

Levi looked very promising, and should get the start Tuesday, running at the defence , and his superbly taken 2 goals.

Plaza and Hakshaw did not really have an impact

Overall, happy with the scrappy 3 pts on the horrible surface. The heat may have played a part also.

If Bostock is good to go, Molino ( need to manage him properly) does not start, along with Cyrus. Levi starts on the wing.

..and I still do not understand why people come in here and hype up these players because when it is time to prove themselves they never do. I still do understand the hype with Plaza?

As for Bostock, I will sit back and WAIT to see if he will prove himself instead of doing what many do by rating up players before they prove themselves.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2016, 05:59:47 PM »
WATCH: Highlights of Trinidad and Tobago’s 3-2 win over St. Vincent and the Grenadines

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XNtMxLs4mPI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XNtMxLs4mPI</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>