April 23, 2024, 09:25:37 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (17-Nov-2015)  (Read 44854 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (17-Nov-2015)
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 07:04:54 PM »
Still feel 2-4 points doable, optimistic given past history and results but doable nonetheless

if we can test Mexico we b can test d states, but beware of the wounded animal while doing it.
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: WN crew meet-up for Nov 17th match.
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 06:39:34 AM »
SWO will be sending two media personnels to this game.

1. Touches (Writer)

2. Akini Whiteflag (Photographer)

Please look out for them and lend them your support.

We want some nice photos and small clips, so make some noise.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 09:29:43 AM »
SWO will be sending two media personnels to this game.

1. Touches (Writer)

2. Akini Whiteflag (Photographer)

Please look out for them and lend them your support.

We want some nice photos and small clips, so make some noise.

Now that is real ginger beer.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 12:15:26 PM »
Nice idea for WN Crew to come together and bring out the big flag once more. I in full support... Ah wonder if meh Jersey will still fit? Eh wear dat ish since Peru game in 05  ::)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2015, 02:02:11 AM »
Tickets for USA qualifier on sale Friday
By JOEL BAILEY (NEWSDAY).

PRESIDENT OF the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) Raymond Tim Kee has called on a large fan support for the 2018 FIFA World Cup CONCACAF Zone Fourth Round Group C qualifier at home to the United States on November 17 at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.

Tickets will go on sale on Friday for the fixture, with fans required to pay $300 for the covered section and $150 for the uncovered section.

In a media conference at the TTFA office, Hasely Crawford Stadium yesterday, Tim Kee said, “November 19 (1989) is history. We are now facing another World Cup encounter, two days (ahead) in terms of digits.

“I would really like to see people come out and support that game,” he added. “And I want to say to all those people who got complimentary tickets, let your conscience be your guide and know that we need money, the players need to be paid. Everybody with complimentary passes, you can leave it home.” Tim Kee made it clear that, “it’s a World Cup qualifying game. The prices are quite moderate. I hope it’s a sell-out (crowd).” Concerning the cost of the tickets, Tim Kee emphasised, “we have to pay FIFA fees, as well as CONCACAF.

We have ground transportation, players’ accommodation, and World Cup teams don’t go in any two-star hotel, and of course the match fees and all the other expenses.

“The cost of police and fire (personnel) sometimes could be thousands of dollars,” he added. “All those costs have to be borne by us and we are not accustomed to getting (a reduction) of those charges.” The first set of tickets will be sold online at islandetickets.com while the second batch will go on sale next week at all Sports and Games, and Fan Club, outlets nationwide, Kenny’s Sports Centre in Port-of -Spain, Ramsingh’s Sports World in Couva, and at Fan Zone Store in Chaguanas.

In related news, the USA qualifier will begin at 7.36 pm and, according to TTFA media officer Shaun Fuentes, the time has been strategically set “due to international broadcast rights and the airing of the game as well.” As far as the November 13 qualifier away to Guatemala is concerned, Tim Kee pointed out that plans for a charter flight to take fans to the Central American nation were squashed due to financial issues.

However, the Stephen Hartcoached squad will have a training camp in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States for a few days before travelling to Guatemala.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2015, 12:20:55 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2015, 12:29:25 PM »
anybody know if dey plannin on having a loyalty program, have a feeling dat if we start good and continue to do good, people who actually care bout d actual football will get trumped by d limers and wanttobeseen crew....honestly not willing to be fightin no bandwagonist for tickets as d qualifiers progress.....

as an asside anybody tried d online system ....how d proof of purchase system does work
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:31:08 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 02:51:12 PM »

VIDEO Report; https://www.facebook.com/CNC3Television/videos/10153725948737996/

SOCA WARRIORS PREPARE FOR GUATEMALA AND USA IN WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS

The Trinidad and Tobago senior men's football team get ready to kick start their road to Russia 2018 campaign.

At a presser this afternoon, the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association revealed their plans ahead of the Soca Warriors' first encounter on November 13th away to Guatemala, then 4 days later on November 17th, the senior team will play host to the United States.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2015, 08:47:34 AM »
Come on Trini lets get a full stadium for this game. Someone contact TTFA and get them to advertise this game and make it cheap for people to go to.

Stop be f00cking cheap....

Man paying 1,000 plus TT to go to fete and cant pay a 500 TT to go see we national team play a BIG WC game?

I wish de TTFA charge 200 for uncovered and 300 for covered.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2015, 08:54:01 AM »

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2015, 07:12:20 AM »
Morning Fellas

Did anyone try to purchase tickets for the game as yet? TTFA said tickets would be on sale online from today on islandetickets.com, however I'm logging on and not seeing anything available. Can someone provide any info. Thanks, appreciated

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2015, 07:26:45 AM »
I also believe is a good time to give USA their due beating. And this is the coach and the team to do it. Hats off to you Mr. Hart. The Chosen One!

CO-SIGNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2015, 08:30:12 AM »
Flex with Sheldon Phillips out I suggest liasing with either the Senior team manager William Wallace or David Muhammed...and the earlier the better...this is a BIG game with ESPN/FOX etc likely to be covering...I am willing to assist in this from down here so just let me know what you need.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2015, 01:07:40 PM »
Morning Fellas

Did anyone try to purchase tickets for the game as yet? TTFA said tickets would be on sale online from today on islandetickets.com, however I'm logging on and not seeing anything available. Can someone provide any info. Thanks, appreciated

The tickets are available now.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
Thanks for update Tall Man.... I just logged online, seeing that it will be on sale in 1 hour...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2015, 03:21:25 PM »
Flex with Sheldon Phillips out I suggest liasing with either the Senior team manager William Wallace or David Muhammed...and the earlier the better...this is a BIG game with ESPN/FOX etc likely to be covering...I am willing to assist in this from down here so just let me know what you need.

I've contact Fuentes for the passes for both men, he said he will let me know when they will be ready.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2015, 11:58:15 AM »
Anyone get thru with online yet?
seamless?

what is the ticket? a printout barcode ticket?

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2015, 04:26:24 PM »
seamless?

Nah bro, I placed my order since Friday, my cart still showing Pending as of 20mins ago... From my understanding, islandetickets has a 24hour turn around time for approvals, but is flickin 72 hours now I waitin on approval  :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

I even went to Sports & Games Trincity Mall to buy today as the press said it would go onsale at outlets from today... S&G  staff didn't have a clue when tix would be on sale. I Finally called TTFA and someone said tickets would be on sale tomorrow after lunch at outlets.  :frustrated: :frustrated: :cursing: :cursing:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 04:30:46 PM by Adam Lake »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2015, 09:30:31 AM »
seamless?

Nah bro, I placed my order since Friday, my cart still showing Pending as of 20mins ago... From my understanding, islandetickets has a 24hour turn around time for approvals, but is flickin 72 hours now I waitin on approval  :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

I even went to Sports & Games Trincity Mall to buy today as the press said it would go onsale at outlets from today... S&G  staff didn't have a clue when tix would be on sale. I Finally called TTFA and someone said tickets would be on sale tomorrow after lunch at outlets.  :frustrated: :frustrated: :cursing: :cursing:
Bro, the sad thing is the match is in 2 weeks. When is fete, concert and party you can get tickets at least a month in advance....but not for a WCQ against the US :banginghead:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2015, 09:34:18 AM »
seamless?

Bro, the sad thing is the match is in 2 weeks. When is fete, concert and party you can get tickets at least a month in advance....but not for a WCQ against the US :banginghead:

The TTFA is really a big joke.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
In an effort to begin the acclimation process ahead of the Nov. 17 match in 90-degree Trinidad and Tobago, the Americans will train in Miami for four days, starting Sunday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soccer-insider/wp/2015/11/03/tuesday-kickaround-kreis-fired-americans-abroad-klinsmann-plans-nwsl-expansion-draft/

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2015, 04:47:51 PM »
imagine their opener 45,000 sold out already,

tnt   pop. 1.22 m         gdp us$ 27. Billion

usa  pop. 318. m         gdp us$ 16.2 Trillion

is not the size of the dog in the fight,

it's the size of the fight in the dog...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2015, 07:21:43 PM »

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2015, 01:00:26 PM »

Nice! Just Picked up mine a while ago by S&G  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: they only got there batch in stock this morning...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
USA Squad
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2015, 01:50:25 PM »
USA Squad

Goalkeepers:
Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Bill Hamid (D.C. United), Tim Howard (Everton)

Defenders:
Ventura Alvarado (Club America), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Fabian Johnson (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Matt Miazga (New York Red Bulls), Michael Orozco (Club Tijuana), Tim Ream (Fulham FC), Brek Shea (Orlando City SC)

Midfielders:
Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Mix Diskerud (New York City FC), Miguel Ibarra (Club Leon), Jermaine Jones (New England Revolution), Darlington Nagbe (Portland Timbers), DeAndre Yedlin (Sunderland)

Forwards:
Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Alan Gordon (LA Galaxy), Jordan Morris (Stanford), Bobby Wood (Union Berlin), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2015, 01:52:49 PM »
Miazga called up. Nagbe too.

No Dempsey
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2015, 02:42:56 PM »
That is not a bad US squad....I want us to mash dem up still!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2015, 04:41:52 PM »
So the rumours and internet chatter have pushed Miazga over the line.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2015, 07:11:01 PM »
Ah hope Kenwyne Jones put some kick on Fabian Johnson and Matt Miazga, rough they ass up and buss net.

That racist pig Dempsey did not get pick, it good.

Ah tasting blood allyuh.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2015, 04:16:57 PM »
"TT Soca warriors captain Kenwyne Jones got the perfect tune up before rejoining his national teammates by scoring in his first full game back in action for Cardiff city following almost a month out with injury. Jones is expected to jet off to Miami to join his national teammates as they prepare to face Guatemala in a World Cup qualifier next week"

https://www.facebook.com/cnewslive/posts/10153679299185610:0

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 04:45:36 PM by Sando prince »

1]; } ?>