March 28, 2024, 02:58:02 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (17-Nov-2015)  (Read 44412 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (17-Nov-2015)
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2015, 10:13:46 AM »
The US team Jamaica beat at the 2015 GC

Guzan, Johnson, Brooks, Alvarado, Evans, Beckerman (Diskerud 67'), Bradley, Zardes, Dempsey. Bedoya (78'), Johannsson (Gordon 73')

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2015, 10:29:06 AM »
USA will target a few things.

They will double team Kenwyne and Joevin.

They will do all kind of magic to win corners and set plays. They are a bigger team that us.

They will also try to play us physical, beat us to our game.

And if they score first they will lock up shop.

Johnson, Altidore and Bradley could hurt us.

Gordon is very sneakie.

Morris is a school boy looking for name, so watch that, no pressure on him.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Warrior Posse
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2015, 10:32:49 AM »
Anbody here involved this all inclusive section that supposed to be there later?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2015, 11:21:36 AM »
it's good to be optimistic but lets not forget that this is the US team that has dominated us for the better part of 25 years, and we shouldn't have any false sense of security because we beat panama and guatemala at home, and had a string of good results including two good outings with mexico. so don't be hard on the lads if we faulter and get dominated.

we must remember that we match up better with mexico and the central americans than we do caribbean and american teams (canada & USA). we must also remember that mexico is a free running team that does not inhibit your movements but play a free skillful running game, so it's easy to punish them on the counter, and that is exactly what we did.

the united states on the other hand is a team that play to strategy and loves to stifle teams, that is why they had relative success against teams like germany england and spain.

they love to high pressure teams and inhibited them with their rough rugged style of play, and will run you for the full 90. we must start off slow and pick our spots. this is why i hope the coach rest kenwyne and jovin jones and play johnothan glen and ball pest up front, and then spring the jones boys on them in the second half.

i think starting kenwin would be a huge waste of time because the yanks would spring the triple team on the both players inhibiting their movements rendering their contributions vain. i hope hart has a big surprise for them, something that they least expect, that would off set their plannings. would love to beat the USA at full strength for a change.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2015, 11:41:05 AM »
LAVENTILLE RIDDIM

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/peAMWKZSY4o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/peAMWKZSY4o</a>
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2015, 11:43:24 AM »
Laventille Riddim Section

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vPawWHqI2fc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vPawWHqI2fc</a>
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2015, 11:46:47 AM »
it's good to be optimistic but lets not forget that this is the US team that has dominated us for the better part of 25 years, and we shouldn't have any false sense of security because we beat panama and guatemala at home, and had a string of good results including two good outings with mexico. so don't be hard on the lads if we faulter and get dominated.

we must remember that we match up better with mexico and the central americans than we do caribbean and american teams (canada & USA). we must also remember that mexico is a free running team that does not inhibit your movements but play a free skillful running game, so it's easy to punish them on the counter, and that is exactly what we did.

the united states on the other hand is a team that play to strategy and loves to stifle teams, that is why they had relative success against teams like germany england and spain.

they love to high pressure teams and inhibited them with their rough rugged style of play, and will run you for the full 90. we must start off slow and pick our spots. this is why i hope the coach rest kenwyne and jovin jones and play johnothan glen and ball pest up front, and then spring the jones boys on them in the second half.

i think starting kenwin would be a huge waste of time because the yanks would spring the triple team on the both players inhibiting their movements rendering their contributions vain. i hope hart has a big surprise for them, something that they least expect, that would off set their plannings. would love to beat the USA at full strength for a change.

Interesting perspective. Iz a real chess game people.
Whatever we do, we cyah afford to be predictable ... and BraveHart at least knows this.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2015, 11:50:10 AM »

using yuh captain as a tactical sub  ??? hmmm...doh tink dey goh do it but hmmm......dat fully depends on ball pest having a good game great find but hasn't picked up consistency, he has been sort off good game...bad game...good game....bad game for us...
I pity the fool....

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »
gautemala got a taste of it and you're going to taste it today usa, according to one Spanish commentator when he saw it his words were t e c h n i c a m e n t e    p e r f e c t a, the soca warriors say welcome to port-of-pain...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2015, 12:26:53 PM »
Question about Trevin Caesar:
I see he is listed as unattached having played "last season" for the Aztecs. When does that league's season run?
I really want to see him brought on like a USA nightmare when their legs tire in the second half.
Anybody knows when last he played for his US club and whether he will resign or looking for higher opportunities?
He will frighten the shite out of the US defense.
Every now and then we will have to attack their wings in pairs with an overlap as we must get in crosses
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 12:29:56 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2015, 12:44:36 PM »
gautemala got a taste of it and you're going to taste it today usa, according to one Spanish commentator when he saw it his words were t e c h n i c a m e n t e    p e r f e c t a, the soca warriors say welcome to port-of-pain...

I think it winnable but we have to go for it and contain d states all at d same time....dat mean we have to play like a team....and be alive to d task from d word go.....can we press the states as effectively as we pressed mexico or guat maybe but we cant show no fear, my feelin too based on what I readin, is dat dey hopin to unsettle kj by man handling him, he might need to bring out he inner drogba for dem....seen shades ah dat developin early in he last season with Stoke but den it fall away soon after...might need to find it back
I pity the fool....

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2015, 12:56:49 PM »

using yuh captain as a tactical sub  ??? hmmm...doh tink dey goh do it but hmmm......dat fully depends on ball pest having a good game great find but hasn't picked up consistency, he has been sort off good game...bad game...good game....bad game for us...
remember we almost beat mexico without kenwin, while glen and ballpest blended well together coming up with one a piece.

you better believe in any big game kenwin will be double and triple teamed. and now that they know that jovin is indeed a factor they will certainly try to unsettle the lad by limiting him to very little contact with the ball, which amounts to a waste. they might as well sit on the bench and have players on the field who would be allowed to play their game.

my only gripe is that molino and guerra wasn't available, so we could rest jovin and start either one of them, then spring the joneses on them fresh and ready to go.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:01:25 PM by pull stones »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2015, 01:31:44 PM »
Yeah I know glen and pest blended well, I can't see hart benchin d team leader for any reason other than injury to start dis game
I pity the fool....

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2015, 03:05:50 PM »
Could someone update the first post with viewing/streaming options?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »
Just heard on i95.5FM that the game is supposed to be coming live on TV6 because the stadium is sold out! :-)

Here is link: http://www.tv6tnt.com/watch-live
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2015, 03:53:07 PM »
Guatemala hit St Vincent 4 today. If we come away with a point we'll be good.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2015, 04:21:16 PM »
Just heard on i95.5FM that the game is supposed to be coming live on TV6 because the stadium is sold out! :-)

Here is link: http://www.tv6tnt.com/watch-live
that's great cuz I missed my flight to Trinidad and only one available is 9:25 steupssss

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2015, 04:30:18 PM »
Question about Trevin Caesar:
I see he is listed as unattached having played "last season" for the Aztecs. When does that league's season run?
I really want to see him brought on like a USA nightmare when their legs tire in the second half.
Anybody knows when last he played for his US club and whether he will resign or looking for higher opportunities?
He will frighten the shite out of the US defense.
Every now and then we will have to attack their wings in pairs with an overlap as we must get in crosses

Caesar really not attached??

I agree, he's the kinda man to bring on in the sec. half, will give them beans with his speed.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2015, 04:45:18 PM »
The game is on Bein sports at 6:36 est. If you go kodi or xbmc you will be able to see it in HD.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2015, 05:03:49 PM »
full support to my beloved country TNT go warriors  make us proud
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2015, 05:05:40 PM »
I just read a report that the power is out at the stadium. Anyone know if that's true?
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2015, 05:06:15 PM »
To the football Gods. Watch our game tonite.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2015, 05:18:59 PM »
I just read a report that the power is out at the stadium. Anyone know if that's true?
as far as i can see the lights are on.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2015, 05:23:00 PM »
Just in-case TV6 isn't streaming the game, here's an alternative link.  It's in English, and I'm currently watching the Pre-game.

http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/soccer/trinidad-tobago-vs-usa-live-stream-november-17
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2015, 05:23:18 PM »
Any online links? I have a pardna in Korea trying to find ah link..Can someone post a link?

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2015, 05:27:24 PM »
Any online links? I have a pardna in Korea trying to find ah link..Can someone post a link?

Try this...http://www.hahasport.com/

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2015, 05:28:06 PM »

Try this...http://www.hahasport.com/

Or this...http://www.tv6tnt.com/watch-live

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2015, 05:30:36 PM »
mamahd.com or cricfree.sx

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2015, 05:41:51 PM »
TT really have bandwagonist and limers instead of true fan and supporters yes. look how many time in the last five years  i have been to an empty stadium.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2015, 05:46:46 PM »
Here is a link: http://www.yopika.com/20151117/v-haha_sport_1_name-1197323-564b8ff77d28a3.40051533.html

TV6 seems to be sticking. They still have the evening news on!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>