March 28, 2024, 04:37:37 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (13-Nov-2015)  (Read 39270 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala Game (13-Nov-2015)
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2015, 10:16:32 AM »
Any T.O meet up ?  I have a indoor run in Scarborough before, so will get a ride. Hopefully on east side.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:18:26 AM by maxg »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2015, 10:24:23 AM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago’s Head Coach, Stephen Hart, being interviewed by the Guatemalan media
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n7jIvVfKSKc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n7jIvVfKSKc</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2015, 11:41:18 AM »
Mathieu Bordeau (Canada), will referee the game

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2015, 02:38:30 PM »
Leh we go!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2015, 03:56:07 PM »
Sam's trip 7 years ago ;D It's interesting to see their top 3 players were the same back then and how much our team has changed.

October 14, 2008

Just came back from Guatemala.

Had a fight with a bunch of Guatemalans, that was de most hostile crowd I have ever witness in a football game LIVE.

We had to be moved to the VIP section for our safety and de fence that was blocking us almost came down because them men jumping like monkeys on it trying to break it down, they was spitting on us and call us niggers and all sort of racial names. De police had to stay with us right through.

We have to start treating them the same way they treat us when they visit T&T.

After de game I had to beat up two men who hit one of my pardna, but we had to run because ah whole posse came down after we..... they was vex.

Went to a bar after the game and met some very pretty women who was very friendly, they said according to de TV news Guatemala was expecting to beat us 5-0 and now they sour.

Guatemala put on a nice half time show, never knew they had so much nice women there. I was amaze, fat tuntun, camel toe all kinda thing, you name it. Meh totoe start to hurt meh for standing 24 hours straight. I had to take them two thing in de bar ah meet and blaze them like ah just come outta jail. Price was cheap too. Them was real friendly, young, young girls like 10 or 11 begging for us to come in they house with them when we walking down de streets, I run fast.... we, no jail bait thing on my menu. Ah bend ah thing backwards and make she tuntun fart... is pressure in they ass....

Anyhow, to de game, I am impress with de fight, but that Ramirez fella is ah boss and T&T keep backing off him, he was Hot ras, never know Guatemala had ballers like that. De man take about 10 shots on T&T goal in a 10 mins period from de top of de box and T&T allowing this man space. Papa and Romero was good to, Guatemala real had we busy in de second half boy, we real lucky, Ince, Lawrence and Birchall real save we.

De thing I dont understand is why we allow teams to dog us for such long periods.

Fellas, Keon Daniel hit ah man a beat I almost dead ras, that young boy have a future, trust me. De man change de game when he came on and no Guatemala players was handling him unless they foul him. Anthony Wolfe to, if he keep up the way he playing he could go somewhere, nice hustle. I was worried when I saw Keon warming up because I know he weak in defence, but nah, boy, he impress me.

Chris Birchall is a must, de man is ah iron horse and my man of de match, he have ah sweet bullet that went over bar... he real fight de game boy, from start to finish.

Latapy look good to, hit ah man a beat, ah say yes, de ole still have some juice and could have played more if we wasn't down to 10 men. I chat with Latas for about 5 mins and he seems like he unsure from de TTFF about de coaching assistant. He want it real bad, but like they taking him for a ride, he didn't say it directly, but you can see it in de man face, something not right. We need players like him around de team, he have he head on. And he can still play good ball even at this level. I taught Latapy and Yorke would have been a mistake to start together, but it was not so, they look good but I guess Birchall allowed them to operate freely because he was picking up the slack.

Edwards real let men down with that miss, but thank gush he didn't score or else we woulda be dead all now, we woulda have to run for we lives in de stand. And yuh know me, me eh running, so they woulda even eventually get me.

Ince real play ball to.

Lawrence is we best defender.

Gray deserve de first yellow. De second one he should not have gotten. But I find he standard drop a little though.

Avery hit ah man a blade in de penalty area, I was scared, but no call. Because of Wolfe Avery looked more calm.

Scotland have a nice first touch, but he pace real slow, he should take more shots on goal he would score because he strong.

Thank gosh Makan Hislop didn't play, he them GUA striker woulda eat him up because he slow and inexperience.

USA is a more technical team, so we have to beware, even with a small side they still good.... and they look to work on the wing. So Wolfe and Edwards may start and Daniel play central, something so, but all three players are good to go. Especially Daniel and Wolfe and if Edwards get more support he will do even better.

Offline bingie man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2015, 04:01:25 PM »
IM IN MISSISAUGA MAXG, DONT KNOW OF ANY LINK UP MYSELF.WAS JUST PLANNING ON WATCHING THE GAME AT HOME.IF U FIND ANY LINK ME UP.BLESS.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2015, 04:03:39 PM »
WATCH: Trinidad and Tobago’s Wednesday morning training session
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nj1I9MzpjtU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Nj1I9MzpjtU</a>

WATCH: Captain Kenwyne Jones shares his thoughts ahead of the game
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yTn6ltcG6-g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yTn6ltcG6-g</a>

WATCH: Hear from Head Coach Stephen Hart on the eve of the game
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZKqVUHVF3mI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZKqVUHVF3mI</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
I recall that post. Cyah believe that was 7 years ago. Time flies. Good laugh as I read it again.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2015, 04:22:01 PM »
Like dey put we to train in de bush....."if yuh stush go in bush"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2015, 04:22:53 PM »
I recall that post. Cyah believe that was 7 years ago. Time flies. Good laugh as I read it again.
Ent! I was in tears :rotfl: Time flew by for real.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2015, 04:38:38 PM »
' I CAN BARELY BREATHE "

tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2015, 04:47:58 PM »
Sam's trip 7 years ago ;D It's interesting to see their top 3 players were the same back then and how much our team has changed.

October 14, 2008

Had a fight with a bunch of Guatemalans, that was de most hostile crowd I have ever witness in a football game LIVE.

We had to be moved to the VIP section for our safety and de fence that was blocking us almost came down because them men jumping like monkeys on it trying to break it down, they was spitting on us and call us niggers and all sort of racial names. De police had to stay with us right through.

After de game I had to beat up two men who hit one of my pardna, but we had to run because ah whole posse came down after we..... they was vex.

Went to a bar after the game and met some very pretty women who was very friendly, they said according to de TV news Guatemala was expecting to beat us 5-0 and now they sour.

Guatemala put on a nice half time show, never knew they had so much nice women there. I was amaze, fat tuntun, camel toe all kinda thing, you name it. Meh totoe start to hurt meh for standing 24 hours straight. I had to take them two thing in de bar ah meet and blaze them like ah just come outta jail. Price was cheap too. Them was real friendly, young, young girls like 10 or 11 begging for us to come in they house with them when we walking down de streets, I run fast.... we, no jail bait thing on my menu. Ah bend ah thing backwards and make she tuntun fart... is pressure in they ass....

Anyhow, to de game, I am impress with de fight, but that Ramirez fella is ah boss and T&T keep backing off him, he was Hot ras, never know Guatemala had ballers like that. De man take about 10 shots on T&T goal in a 10 mins period from de top of de box and T&T allowing this man space. Papa and Romero was good to, Guatemala real had we busy in de second half boy, we real lucky, Ince, Lawrence and Birchall real save we.

De thing I dont understand is why we allow teams to dog us for such long periods.

Fellas, Keon Daniel hit ah man a beat I almost dead ras, that young boy have a future, trust me. De man change de game when he came on and no Guatemala players was handling him unless they foul him. Anthony Wolfe to, if he keep up the way he playing he could go somewhere, nice hustle. I was worried when I saw Keon warming up because I know he weak in defence, but nah, boy, he impress me.

Chris Birchall is a must, de man is ah iron horse and my man of de match, he have ah sweet bullet that went over bar... he real fight de game boy, from start to finish.

Latapy look good to, hit ah man a beat, ah say yes, de ole still have some juice and could have played more if we wasn't down to 10 men. I chat with Latas for about 5 mins and he seems like he unsure from de TTFF about de coaching assistant. He want it real bad, but like they taking him for a ride, he didn't say it directly, but you can see it in de man face, something not right. We need players like him around de team, he have he head on. And he can still play good ball even at this level. I taught Latapy and Yorke would have been a mistake to start together, but it was not so, they look good but I guess Birchall allowed them to operate freely because he was picking up the slack.

Edwards real let men down with that miss, but thank gush he didn't score or else we woulda be dead all now, we woulda have to run for we lives in de stand. And yuh know me, me eh running, so they woulda even eventually get me.

Ince real play ball to.

Gray deserve de first yellow. De second one he should not have gotten. But I find he standard drop a little though.

Avery hit ah man a blade in de penalty area, I was scared, but no call. Because of Wolfe Avery looked more calm.

Scotland have a nice first touch, but he pace real slow, he should take more shots on goal he would score because he strong.

Thank gosh Makan Hislop didn't play, he them GUA striker woulda eat him up because he slow and inexperience.

USA is a more technical team, so we have to beware, even with a small side they still good.... and they look to work on the wing. So Wolfe and Edwards may start and Daniel play central, something so, but all three players are good to go. Especially Daniel and Wolfe and if Edwards get more support he will do even better.

Good pull back soccerman.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam !!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2015, 06:46:26 PM »
I'll be very happy with a draw in Guatemala.

Ecstatic if we actually win the game.

Guatemala is a difficult place to play.  Everywhere in Central America is.

My best memory of us playing in Guatemala is when we beat them 1-0 with Kerry Yamerson (according to the commentator) scored the lone goal to poison dem in 1989.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rj0uYshPfnM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rj0uYshPfnM</a>
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2015, 07:05:50 PM »
Kerry Yamerson runs out of the TV to score the winner

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kyiTQ__5gCk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kyiTQ__5gCk</a>
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2015, 07:13:34 PM »
WATCH: Scalpers are reselling tickets up to three times their face value.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6MYGcnK6DuA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6MYGcnK6DuA</a>

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2015, 07:23:53 PM »
Will always remember dem 2 Jamerson bullet, amazing.  Let's go boys, I with Palos, will take the pt and will wake up de neighbours if we get all 3
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2015, 08:16:15 PM »

October 14, 2008

Ince real play ball to.

Yo Sam is this true? I almost dead with laughter.. not laughing at you or the experience.. but the way you told the story reminds me of a scene in one of them English football films. One thing to remember is that Guatemala is one of the most violent countries in Central America. They are in the top 10 for the most murders committed. Some of dem is probably affiliated with ms13.. They does carry the hammer all the time. Is a good thing you run.. they probably would have killed you.

I agree with making HCS a hostile environment for the central american opposition. But I dont agree with the violence.. It will spoil the game.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:19:14 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guatemala v T&T Viewing Party on the Avenue
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
Guatemala v T&T World Cup Qualifier Viewing Party
Friday 13th, Nov., 2015. Kick off @ 9:06 pm
Live @ Camp Nu Sports Bar on Ariapita Avenue

T&T Warrior Fan Zone will be there to capture all the action. Go Warriors!!!

Zone in on T&T Warrior Fan Zone's pilot episode.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1wFI9PuwqYI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1wFI9PuwqYI</a>
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Guatemala v T&T Viewing Party on the Avenue
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »
 :applause: :salute: Well done squad!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2015, 04:57:43 AM »
Kick Off Time as Warriors open 2018 World Cup campaign.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T’s Soca Warriors  will be looking to capture maximum three points in their opening match of the Russia 2018 World Cup qualification when they face off with hosts Guatemala at the Estadio Mateo Flores from 7.06 pm (9.06 pm T&T time) tonight.

The match will be one of several throughout CONCACAF as semi-final round action gets on the way with fellow group rivals United States hosting St Vincent/Grenadines in St Louis in the other match of interest for the “Soca Warriors”.

The T&T team arrived in Guatemala City just around 3 pm local time on Wednesday and were greeted by a barrage of Guatemala media outside the La Aurora international airport.

Stephen Hart conducted a light session at around 6 pm at a nearby artificial surface pitch which was the only one made available to the visitors with lights. And the temperature dropped to 20 degrees Celsius  the evening progressed.

Hart, however, did manage to oversee a more impactful session yesterday morning on a natural grass surface before putting his team through a short session at the match venue  in the evening period. “We landed here and it’s been a bit of a hike to get to the training facilities but they were decent. The main thing now is to keep our minds focused on the game and not let little things affect us,” Hart said.

Hart said he held an  important discussion with the players and told them that everything they did at the Gold Cup and in the past was no longer relevant. “This is a brand new Guatemala, this is a brand new scenario and I just put them in that frame of mind,” Hart added.

Skipper Kenwyne Jones has been a big talking point in the Guatemalan press, with several queries from them about whether he is fit to play. The Cardiff City forward said he’s feeling fine and ready to lead his team. “Things are running smoothly. We are trying to iron out the final bits before we go into the game. We had two great sessions and just trying to get a feel for over here,“ Jones said.

“This is a totally different competition. It’s not going to be easy for us here in Guatemala. We know what to expect when we come to these Central American countries and they are going to have that twelfth man surely rooting for them. And they are going to come hard at us seeing that we beat them in the Gold Cup. 

“It’s a bit more technical and tactical for us especially when we come away from home. We are going to try to do the things we plan to and try to come away with the three points.

“I feel great at the moment. The players are all training very hard and keeping each other on their toes,” Jones added.

Defender Radanfah Abu Bakr is also keen ahead of the encounter. “I’m looking forward to it and the camp is quite positive and we are confident we can do well in this hostile environment. It’s World Cup qualifiers and it’s a different animal this time around,” said the former Caledonia AIA defender.

The Guatemalans are smelling blood and will be gunning for Jones and his men after being blown away in the first half in July at the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

“We have more knowledge of T&T now, they've grown a lot since the Gold Cup, but we also have our own growth, we will now look at who is better able to face them. I know more or less how they attack, we have also seen them at least in the last five games. We have to win, play well or badly, but we have to try to win, not here but everywhere, to go to the World Cup you have to beat everyone,” said their head coach Ivan Sopegno. The hosts will look to veteran Carlos Ruiz and Marco Papa to lead their attack on the night.

T&T have not won a World Cup qualifier in Guatemala since 1989 when the Strike Squad defeated the homeside 1-0 on a Kerry Jamerson winner. Hart will have all 22 players at his disposal today with 11 reserves allowed to sit on the bench.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2015, 04:59:23 AM »
Road to Russia World Cup begins.
By Alvin Corneal (Guardian).

It seemed almost like yesterday that the Germans were showing the world how good they are on the football field. The years leading up to the finals in Brazil had its moments of doubt mainly through the various problems which existed in the host country. Added to that, the uneasiness which crime had brought to the citizens.

The same may be the case for the Russians leading up to their finals in 2018. Already FIFA has been challenged by some countries who felt that the choice of the host country was based upon a series of illegal acts of bribery and vote selling among the 209 countries which constitute the member associations.

In a nutshell the issue brought several executive members of the federation of international football to be arrested, some under investigation, and the job of the US, and Swiss investigators have not yet completed their search for more culprits who may have been involved in crimes which have been identified. Nevertheless, the Soca Warriors have no real problems concerning these issues, and the focus lies squarely on the shoulders of Stephen Hart and his squad.

After a few days in camp in Florida before they travelled to Guatemala for their opening match, preparations are now in order with all the top players fit and raring to go. Everyone is now confident that the consistency which the team showed throughout the Gold Cup tournament and their two friendlies will run directly onto the stadium in Guatemala City.

Team tactics will be the most essential factor, especially when the match is played away from home.

Those who have had the experiences of playing against Guatemala amidst their home crowds will know that their fans make demands on the players to perform at their best, a feature which sometimes become so intense that there is a tendency that the shouts and chants during the match tend to influence the officials.

But, honestly, Guatemala at this time have not shown the quality of play during their qualifying series. They have had some poor results and the only teams they have really defeated recently are Bermuda and Antigua and Barbuda. They looked good in patches while in the USA, but not enough to match strides with the more advanced opponents.

It is my sincere belief that this Warrior’s squad possess the most talented bunch of players this country have produced since the German World Cup. The benefit of these guys will have come from the fact that most of them have been playing abroad in countries where professionalism is a behaviour and when you have to retain your positions in the clubs of Europe and the US, the attitude which we see so often when they are with their clubs will have sent the message to our lads.

Personally, I believe that we are better equipped than our opponents and the extraordinary ability of players like Khaleem Hyland, Andre Boucaud, Joevin Jones and Trevin Caesar will haunt the defence of the host country. It is difficult to stop the speed and skill of our wing midfielders and they have created many goal scoring opportunities during the Gold Cup.

We have a solid defence regardless of the four that are chosen, although I would like to see the quartet of Daneil Cyrus, Sheldon Bateau, Carlyle Mitchell and Mekiel Williams at the start. The key to the selection process has to be the guys who are excellent competitors throughout the matches and their desire to stay focused will be of paramount importance to each other.

Victory will put a scare on the USA on Tuesday, especially as they are well short of the talent which they had a few years ago. The Warriors must provide this country with an excellent start to the World Cup journey and together we shall all move in  unison towards Russia.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2015, 05:38:49 AM »

At some point in the World Cup campaign we will have to win in Central America if the goal is to qualify for the World Cup. So the thought of just settling for a draw does not sit well with me. Goes back to the older heads acceptance of mediocrity from our sportsmen. Reminds me of the people who are happy and content when we 'almost make it'.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Guatemala v T&T Viewing Party on the Avenue
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2015, 08:13:54 AM »
Handshake Brace at d end of Video  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2015, 08:25:07 AM »
Start to another beautiful Campaign filled with Hope and endless possibilities.... I eh go lie ah wake up real Excited and Hyped dis morning....   :challenge: :challenge: :challenge:

To our Generals about to take Battle 2night... Strap up dem Boots and go to WAR! No Retreat, No Surrender...  :duel: :duel:

We sending NUFF POSITIVE Vibes to the team.... Play with Unity, Passion and lots of Heart and we guaranteed 3 points... Also Praying for a Injury and Incident free game...  To the Fans who makin the Trip... Be Safe!  :beermug:

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2015, 08:30:17 AM »
Start to another beautiful Campaign filled with Hope and endless possibilities.... I eh go lie ah wake up real Excited and Hyped dis morning....   :challenge: :challenge: :challenge:

To our Generals about to take Battle 2night... Strap up dem Boots and go to WAR! No Retreat, No Surrender...  :duel: :duel:

We sending NUFF POSITIVE Vibes to the team.... Play with Unity, Passion and lots of Heart and we guaranteed 3 points... Also Praying for a Injury and Incident free game...  To the Fans who makin the Trip... Be Safe!  :beermug:

Love de positivity!!! For those who believe...time for a match day prayer!!!!!! #WARRIORSTIMEISNOW
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2015, 09:04:59 AM »
Well well folks  the moment has arrived , the journey begins  today ...... ah eh go lie dis world cup ting  does really fr ig up de mind oui ....ah couldn't sleep last night  as ah all hyped for de game today ... so leh  meh right now wish the entire coaching  staff and players  de very best , may god guide dem  through de game with a discipline, determined and  lionhearted effiort  to bring home a postive result, this is your time Captain KJ and yuh crew  , go do yuh ting   .... Go tnt warriors !   ..... :challenge: :duel: :wavetowel:      wishing our warriors only de best .. god bless

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2015, 09:22:06 AM »
Positive vibes indeed, the most positive that I can remember hearing Papa Cornmeal. And that says alot when yuh cyah find a real weakness to criticize. We're in dangerous territory in Guatemala but on the cusp of achieving great stuff today. I am very excited. Go Warriors!! Frighten de shite out of dem Guats.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2015, 09:31:35 AM »

At some point in the World Cup campaign we will have to win in Central America if the goal is to qualify for the World Cup. So the thought of just settling for a draw does not sit well with me. Goes back to the older heads acceptance of mediocrity from our sportsmen. Reminds me of the people who are happy and content when we 'almost make it'.

Jah!  Hoss why yuh doh hush yuh c0nt wit dis tired ole bullshit about accepting mediocrity?!!  Most football coaches around the world when travelling to difficult environments does gladly take a point from the encounter.  Sensible fans understand that it is a significant achievement to beat these teams at home.  But here you come wid yuh yuh f0kry bout "acceptance of mediocrity" I am almost certain that everyone who posts or peeps regularly here knows your stance.  We get it you want a win and anything less is complete and utter shit and you reject it.  If our boys give heart and soul but still lose then we is shit and not ready and their efforts should never be celebrated or acknowledged. Did I miss anything? ::)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2015, 10:02:02 AM »
Will always remember dem 2 Jamerson bullet, amazing.  Let's go boys, I with Palos, will take the pt and will wake up de neighbours if we get all 3

:beermug:

I remember them bullets like it was yesterday.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2015, 10:05:23 AM »

Jah!  Hoss why yuh doh hush yuh c0nt wit dis tired ole bullshit about accepting mediocrity?!!  Most football coaches around the world when travelling to difficult environments does gladly take a point from the encounter.  Sensible fans understand that it is a significant achievement to beat these teams at home.  But here you come wid yuh yuh f0kry bout "acceptance of mediocrity" I am almost certain that everyone who posts or peeps regularly here knows your stance.  We get it you want a win and anything less is complete and utter shit and you reject it.  If our boys give heart and soul but still lose then we is shit and not ready and their efforts should never be celebrated or acknowledged. Did I miss anything? ::)

As usual you continue to embarrass yourself. The coont is what you see in the mirror everyday. In your mind you think you are making sense. If you don't like what is being said you have a free  pass to bypass.  You alone in the desert. I am sure everyone in here knows YOUR stance, which is one of acting like an immature child  :D

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:07:35 AM by Sando prince »

1]; } ?>