March 28, 2024, 11:28:46 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (8-Oct-2015)  (Read 34107 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (8-Oct-2015)
« on: August 04, 2015, 01:39:25 PM »
As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the T&T vs Panama game on the 8th of October 2015 in Panama (9:30pm) will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

For the internet users, you can follow the game at:

To be updated.

Possible Online Streams.

http://somoslasele.com/envivo/

Possible TV Station.

Flow channel 99.

Trinidad & Tobago Squad

Goalkeepers

Jan-Michael Williams (Central FC), Marvin Phillip (Morvant Caledonia Utd).

Defenders

Gavin Hoyte (Barnet—England), Radanfah Abu Bakr (HB Koge—Denmark), Yohance Marshall (Murcielagos FC—Mexico), Sheldon Bateau (KC Krylia Sovetov—Russia), Mekeil Williams (Antigua GFC—Guatemala), Daneil Cyrus (Chicago Fire—USA), Aubrey David (Shakhter Karagandy—Kazakhstan).

Midfielders

Andre Boucaud (Dagenham & Redbridge—England), Khaleem Hyland (KV Westerlo—Belgium), Kevan George (Columbus Crew—USA), Neveal Hackshaw (North East Stars), Joevin Jones (Chicago Fire—USA), Keron Cummings (North East Stars), Aikim Andrews (W Connection).

Forwards

Trevin Caesar (Austin Aztex—USA), Jonathan Glenn (Breioablik—Iceland), Kenwyne Jones (Cardiff City—Wales), Willis Plaza (Central FC).

Coach - Stephen Hart.

Panama Squad

Goalkeepers

Jaime Penedo (Unattached), Luis Mejía (Nacional—Uruguay), José Calderón (Platense—Honduras).

Defenders

Leonel Parris (Tauro FC), Harold Cummings (Club Independiente Santa Fe—Colombia), Adolfo Machado (Saprissa—Costa Rica), Felipe Baloy (Atlas FC—Mexico), Erick Davis (Dunajská Streda—Slovakia), Luis Henríquez (Tauro FC).

Midfielders

Aníbal Godoy (San José Earthquakes—USA), Gabriel Gómez (CS Herediano—Costa Rica), Alberto Quintero (Lobos BUAP—Mexico), Valentín Pimentel (CD Plaza Amador), Armando Cooper (Árabe Unido), Abdiel Macea (Árabe Unido).

Forwards

Luis Tejada (Juan Aurich—Peru), Ricardo Buitrago (Juan Aurich—Peru), Darwin Pinzón (Sporting SM), Gabriel Torres (Colorado Rapids—USA), Roberto Nurse (Dorados de Sinaloa—Mexico), Rolando Blackburn (CSD Comunicaciones—Guatemala), Renán Addles (Árabe Unido).

Coach - Hernán Darío Gómez.

Updates to follow as we get more info, so keep checking back.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:57:05 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (8-Oct-2015)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 05:30:06 AM »
T&T renew rivalry with Panama, Mexico.
By Ian Prescott (Express).

Panama and Bolivia have been added as two high profile opponents which Trinidad and Tobago’s senior men’s national football team will play in friendly international warm-up matches, prior to 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying in November.

Later, the Soca Warriors will open World Cup qualifying with a likely away match against Guatemala on November 13—should the Central Americans safely navigate their early September qualifying series against Caribbean rivals Antigua and Barbuda.

Four days after playing their opener away, T&T will host the United States in Port of Spain for their second World Cup qualifier on November 17. But before qualifying begins, the Soca Warriors renew rivalry with Mexico (September 3) and Panama (October 8.), two of the teams they recently met at the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Trinidad and Tobago and eventual champions Mexico played out an exciting 4-4 group stage draw-- rated the best match in the competition’s history. T&T also drew 1-1 with Panama after 120 minutes play at the quarter-final stage, before going out 6-5 on penalties.

Yesterday, national team manager Williams Wallace confirmed the match against Panama, which will be held in Panama City, while efforts are being made to play another against Bolivia, though they are scheduled to meet Uruguay in World Cup qualifying on October 4.

“We are supposed to play Panama on October 8 in Panama,” Wallace confirmed. “We’re still fine-tuning (for) a game with Bolivia for the other FIFA date in September (8th). But that is still to be worked out.”

Panama open World Cup qualifying away to the winner of a third round September 2015 qualifying series between either Gold Cup beaten-finalist Jamaica or Central America minnows Nicaragua.

Anticipating a Jamaica win, Panama lined up a friendly against another Caribbean team, T&T on October 8 in Port of Spain. Panama will also face Uruguay and Venezuela prior to taking on the second-ranked Caribbean team.

Efforts to contact Warriors head-coach Stephen Hart was unsuccessful, as he is on vacation in Canada.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:50:04 AM »
Jmo but doesn't it serve the board better if the friendlies and wcq games are stickies .... So we don't have to search for them...

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 11:18:13 AM »
Jmo but doesn't it serve the board better if the friendlies and wcq games are stickies .... So we don't have to search for them...

Pal, are you ever happy?

I notice nothing pleases you.

One minute you doubting and now you whining.

Are you a woman?

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 08:29:43 PM »

Pal, are you ever happy?

Are you a woman?

No I'm your daddy... Sam you need to stop using these different handles...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 05:01:29 AM »

Pal, are you ever happy?

Are you a woman?

I dont need a different handle to f00ck you up,,,,, tuntun.

Even asshole Horner know you in a c0nt.

One minute you want to see de release for de games, now yuh get it and yuh still complaining.

Like Horner say, yuh wost than a oman.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:37:09 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 07:24:44 AM »

Pal, are you ever happy?

Are you a woman?

One minute you want to see de release for de games, now yuh get it and yuh still complaining.

You're predictable Sam... In

Pal, are you ever happy?

Are you a woman?

You're predictable Sam... In the four years of Horner being on this board, I may have said one thing to this poster, maybe not even directly. For him to target me for a personal attack about a suggestion for a sticky, doesn't make sense... Out of the ordinary...

I doubt you've heard about deductive reasoning, because you're not bright enough to know what that means... But the singling out was personal and over nothing...

The next time you try to conceal your identity... You need to be a little more clever... That Horner outburst is a dead giveaway..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 07:27:35 AM »
You're predictable Sam... In the four years of Horner being on this board, I may have said one thing to this poster, maybe not even directly. For him to target me for a personal attack about a suggestion for a sticky, doesn't make sense... Out of the ordinary...

I doubt you've heard about deductive reasoning, because you're not bright enough to know what that means... But the singling out was personal and over nothing...

The next time you try to conceal your identity... You need to be a little more clever... That Horner outburst is a dead giveaway..

Ok, yea, yuh catch meh, now what?

Everybody know yuh doh sticky game thread 2 months in advance yuh big hairy cunny.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 07:29:13 AM by Sam »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 07:46:07 AM »

Ok, yea, yuh catch meh, now what?

Everybody know yuh doh sticky game thread 2 months in advance yuh big hairy cunny.

Why not? What is the harm in it? You want people to contribute to the thread and remember when the games are, so they know to plan around it, they can ask questions when the camp is or suggest ideas for the team... It may reduce clutter but I don't see why it's a hard fast rule that it has to be 2 months before...

Flexibility and experimentation can bring new ideas and welcome changes for the better.. Being static doesn't progress things...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 08:21:24 AM »
C0nt, we have 2 games vs Haiti, one vs Bolivia, Panama, Mexico, USA, St Vincent, how must sticky yuh want?

Just mark yuh calender nah imps. !!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 08:59:26 AM »
contro if yuh sticky all dem game d front page will be a big mess tink about it carefully nah....being intelligent as you are ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 09:21:40 AM »
contro if yuh sticky all dem game d front page will be a big mess tink about it carefully nah....being intelligent as you are ::)

I already addressed clutter of the front page above..

Keep in mind there are also other topics on the board of less importance than the games that are taking up the front page..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 09:31:09 AM »

Keep in mind there are also other topics on the board of less importance than the games that are taking up the front page..

You like ah f**king bitch sah.

Man could complain boy.

Yuh need a woman bad, yuh water in yuh back messing up you brain.

Like Canada dry,,,, no oman?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 10:07:13 AM »

You like ah f**king bitch sah.

Man could complain boy.

Yuh need a woman bad, yuh water in yuh back messing up you brain.

Like Canada dry,,,, no oman?

you real like a maccomere man convo bad oui...

have a woman, never concerned in that area... didn't know you were the mod??? why you so concerned about a suggestion???

when Marc started this board it wasn't meant to be a dictatorship... flex took over and promoted talk yuh talk...

if you don't like my suggestion hard luck... live with it... just like we live with your lies about getting thrown in jail and all that other nonsense you write for attention and pips... good comic relief but you're nothing more than that...

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »
😎 wayyyyy young and restless socawarriors.net edition lmaoooooo
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 10:36:24 AM »
1. Panama match confirmed for Oct 8

2. Bolivia match off due to recent changes in BFF and inability to give firm committment.

3. Second match in October guided by CONCACAF.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 11:08:45 AM »

2. Bolivia match off due to recent changes in BFF and inability to give firm committment.

If we have to play two games vs Haiti why don't we play 8th September since Bolivia off and 13th October.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 05:40:36 PM »

Is the Mexico match still on and confirmed?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »
This match is slated for the Estadio Rommel Fernández with an 8:00pm kick-off Panama time. Vibes it up! (Fernández was one of the first CONCACAF ballers to play in Spain. He is no longer with us).

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 02:54:18 AM »
Seattle Sounders defender Roman Torres will miss the rest of the MLS season after suffering a knee injury last weekend against the San Jose Earthquakes.

The Sounders confirmed Torres is out for the year on Monday after the captain of the Panama national team underwent an MRI. The team said it would have no other comment until Tuesday.

Torres signed with Seattle in mid-August after helping Panama reach the Gold Cup semifinals.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 10:53:40 AM »
That is a serious blow because he's like a rock in that defense and the heart of the team. Hope he recovers to full strength.

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 10:44:53 AM »
The friendly will be played in T & T

http://www.hoy.com.ni/2015/09/16/amistosos-de-calidad/

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2015, 11:15:17 AM »
The friendly will be played in T & T

http://www.hoy.com.ni/2015/09/16/amistosos-de-calidad/
You're on the ball with this! Let's see what our federation says because I will be grateful for the friendly at home.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 02:54:45 AM »
Panama calls up two MLS players for T&T friendly
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Panama head coach Hernan Dario Gomez has called up two MLS-based players for next month's international friendly with T&T’s senior men’s team in Panama City.

San Jose Earthquakes midfielder Anibal Godoy and Colorado Rapids forward Gabriel Torres have been listed by Gomez for the upcoming friendly on October 8 which both countries are using as preparation for 2018 World Cup qualification. Panama will also face Mexico on October 13.

T&T head coach Stephen Hart is expected to name his squad later this month as he prepares the “Soca Warriors” for its opening 2018 World Cup qualifier away to Guatemala.

“We’ll go into the game knowing fully well that it’s another important game in preparation for the World Cup qualifiers. Playing Guatemala in Guatemala is always a very tough assignment and we need to be at our best. It will be an important period for us in October as we prepare for the start of the campaign,” Hart said.

Benitez’s former assistant credits Warriors’ progress.

Spaniard Pako Ayestaran, the Spanish-born head coach of Mexican champion club Santos Laguna, believes the recent performances of the national team and the local clubs in the Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League is proving that the gap is narrowing within the confederation.

Ayestaran, speaking after his team’s 1-0 win over DirecTV W Connection in Tuesday’s Champions League fixture in Port of Spain, applauded Connection for their brave display. “I think you can see it out there today. The game was not easy for us and this is a sign that in Concacaf there is no real difference anymore. The gap is narrowing. A lot of the teams in the region now are showing up well,” Ayesteran said.

Commenting on the Soca Warriors, Ayesteran said he was very much aware of the recent 4-4 and 3-3 draws between T&T and Mexico.  “I think this is credit to countries like Trinidad (and Tobago). They have been getting better. I think the results in the two matches shows you this,” he said.

Ayestaran recently took over the top job at Laguna and is hoping to lead them to a win over Costa Rica can club Deportivo Saprissa as they try to progress in the Champions League.  Ayestaran was assistant to Rafa Benitez in his successful stints in winning La Liga with Valencia and the Champions League at Liverpool.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 01:13:45 PM »
And it's confirmed...we're playing Nicaragua on the 13th at home!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 01:23:53 PM »
Ok a test of how serious we are at home.
First international home game in years just before we take on USA for World Cup qualifiers.
MOS, Uncle Tim, Sponsors, all stakeholders now is the time to act.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 01:59:10 PM »
I really hope the game is in the HCS...we have to use every detail to our advantage for preparation towards November.

T&T national mens have not played on the HCS pitch since 2013 vs Jamaica?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2015, 02:11:55 PM »
Well done to the TTFF for securing the friendlies against Nicaragua and Panama  :beermug:

1]; } ?>