April 15, 2024, 10:18:05 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Copa Game (08-Jan-2016)  (Read 58912 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Copa Game (08-Jan-2016)
« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2015, 03:39:38 PM »
Both Winchesters were drafted (Rundell and Shahdon) and will replace Cummings and Plaza.
is plaza injured?

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 28, 2015, 03:44:10 PM »
Both Winchesters were drafted (Rundell and Shahdon) and will replace Cummings and Plaza.
is plaza injured?

Yes. Dislocated shoulder picked up playing Cale

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 28, 2015, 03:46:49 PM »
is plaza injured?

Yes. Dislocated shoulder picked up playing Cale
thank you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 28, 2015, 06:15:23 PM »
that " Jeff Louis" player..pure class
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 28, 2015, 06:29:50 PM »
When Rundell joining up with the team? Aren't they supposed to be I'm camp already? Cuz I spot him riding bike in Plymouth this afternoon

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 28, 2015, 06:33:32 PM »
that " Jeff Louis" player..pure class

Yep. One of the few Ligue 1 players who were actually born in Haiti. He is injured so we wont have to worry about marking him.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2015, 07:07:20 AM »
Winchesters replace Cummings and Plaza.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

T&T coach Stephen Hart has summoned Shahdon Winchester as the replacement for attacking midfielder Keron Cummings who has been ruled out of the Copa America Centenario qualifier versus Haiti after being shot in the right leg in the wee hours of Sunday morning outside his Petit Valley home.

Winchester of Princes Town and who plays his trade with DirecTV W Connection, joined the team’s live-in training camp yesterday and was expected to work out with the team at 8.30 am at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium and later at 6 pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium. Hart conducted his first session on Sunday evening at the Port-of-Spain venue, mere hours after Cummings was ambushed and shot for reasons that still continue to confuse coach Hart and his teammates.

Cummings was expected to report for training yesterday as the team looks forward to the all important encounter against Haiti on January 8 in Panama City, Panama with the winner advancing to the Copa America tournament which is being held for the first time in the United States. Sunday’s turn-out was minus just a few players, with the likes of Khaleem Hyland, Kevan George, Andre Boucaud, Justin Hoyte and Jonathan Glenn scheduled to enter camp this week. He is expected to have his full complement of 23 players by January 2.

Meanwhile, Central FC striker Willis Plaza has also been ruled out due to a shoulder injury and Tobagonian Rundell Winchester has been called up as his replacement. The Winchesters are not related.

Hart said he was keen to commence training but was saddened by the news that hit the team camp earlier in the day concerning Cummings. “This is the part that I enjoy and I think we all enjoy, having the players here and on the field and back in training. The opening session is just to get everybody in the right frame of mind and in the right spirit,” Hart said following the session on Sunday.

On the matter of Cummings, he said: “I think if there is a silver lining in a shooting is that he (Cummings) is alive. Hopefully he is in good hands. We wish him all the best to get back healthy, and then we can think about his football again. All the players and the staff are in full support. We’ll see him and give him our support. I think we have to rally around that and the game now has an extra meaning now because he was a big part of us.”

Concerning the squad, Hart said “It’s one game and it’s one mission to win. The main thing now is to get players sharp. Some of them have been off for a little while and others have been playing. The main thing is to get them in the right frame of mind and the mental attitude has to be right. We have to know that we are going into a game that is going to be a dog fight, but it is one thing to get into a prestigious tournament but something where you can’t put a price on the experience the players will get in playing in a tournament like that.”

Hart also welcomed the inclusion of Ataulla Guerra and Jomal Williams in the squad. “I think the season they are having, gives them an opportunity to come into the squad. I have shown confidence in picking them and now it’s for them to fight their way into the starting lineup, to train properly and show me that they cannot be left out unless it is for tactical reasons,” Hart explained.

Hart said the team would  focus on the business of playing football following the recent episode regarding outstanding wages. “It is unfortunate what happened. To be fair, the new regime came in and they were not aware of the entire situation and it is unfortunate. It is very understandable in terms of the players and you have to support that but that’s behind us now and hopefully mentally behind us also because it was extremely taxing mentally.” said Hart.

After the session, TTFA President David John-Williams, who was also at practice, paid a visit to Cummings at the Port-of-Spain General Hospital and Team Doctor Terence Babwah has also been monitoring the player’s progress. The FA will continue to keep abreast of his progress and will make the efforts to ensure the player receives the necessary support during his recovery period. The members of the team also kept their wounded teammate in prayer at the start of Sunday’s training session.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2015, 01:50:00 PM »
Things that make you go hmmmmm
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #248 on: December 30, 2015, 04:03:05 AM »
‘Warriors’ maintain focus.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

With teammate Keron Cummings maintaining a presence in their prayers and thoughts, Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Footballers kept pace with their preparations for the 2016 Copa America Centenario with a double session at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium in Marabella on Tuesday.

Head Coach Stephen Hart and his staff have been keeping a close eye on proceedings and ensuring that the players keep their eye on the prize which is qualification for the historic Copa America Centenario.

Defender Yohance Marshall assured that the “Warriors” have not lost focus on the task at hand.

“We are building every day. The first day was used to get everyone back in order because some players have been off season. We have been taking up the intensity each day,” Marshall told TTFA Media.

“It’s been mixed emotions. We know the job at hand but we also have our brother Keron on our minds. We are going to work hard for him but we also know we have a hard task at hand. I am confident in the team because we have a couple players coming in and a couple players missing but we do have the cored of the squad together.”

Marshall who plays professionally in Mexico for Murcielagos FC, said the unity within the team will be key factor : “The vibes within the team will be the key. We spoke about it today. We have had that camaraderie all of this year and it is one of the key factors in our squad.”

One of the newcomers Marshall referred to is DirecTV W Connection’s Jomal Williams who is in the squad for just the second time under Stephen Hart after making his senior debut in an international friendly with Panama in March at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

Williams was joined by fellow Connection teammate Shahdon Winchester in training on Monday, coming in as a replacement for Cummings. Forward Rundell Winchester also joined training on Monday, in for Willis Plaza who sustained a dislocated shoulder earlier this month.

The 21-year-old Williams described his first couple days in camp as an insightful and exciting.

“It’s been something I’ve been working hard and waiting for, working hard in training with my squad and performing, hoping that coach (Hart) would see me and give me a call to the squad,” Williams said. “It wasn’t really surprising because I’ve been in good form in the league so it’s just a case of continuing to work hard now.”

The former National Under 23 and Under 20 player spoke about the first couple days of the camp, expressing his feelings ahead of the match versus Haiti.

“The sessions have been good for me. It’s a bit intensive. It’s a great feeling to be here and to be looked at by the coach. It’ something a player also wants in his career. Getting the right attitude is the key for any player. The game against Haiti is a major one for the country and for us as players individually. I am really looking forward to it,” Williams said.

The T&T team will continue preparations with a morning session at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium and then at 6pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Wednesday.

Haiti squad prepares at IMG in Tampa

Meantime, Haiti is also continuing its preparations at the IMG Academy in Tampa. Their preparations are being overseen by technical director Wilner Etienne prior to the arrival of newly appointed head coach Patrice Neveu.

The Haitians have a fairly strong squad available for the match with (Steward Ceus (Atlanta Silverbacks, Sébastien Thuriere (Charleston Battery, USA), Sony Norde (Mumbai FC, India), Jean Marc Alexandre (Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia), Wedson Anselme (Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi – Bangladesh) and Kervins Fils Belfort (Trabzon 1461, Turkey) all involved along with Judlin Avesca (Ind. Argentina), Max Hilaire (FC Cholet, France), Kevin Lafrance (FK Viktoria Zizkov/Rep. Czech), Frantz Bertin (Indian League ISL) and Jean Eudes Maurice (PSG/France).

Missing from their squad is Jeff Louis (Stade Malherbe Caen, France), Wild D. Guerrier (Wisla Krakow, Pologne) and Jean Sony Alcenat (Steaua Bucarest, Romania) who are all injured while Réginal Goreux (Stantard de Liège D1 Belge) has not been released by his club.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2015, 09:10:48 AM »
Here is Haiti's final 23:

GK
Luiz Valendi Odelus
Jeffson Origene
Steward Ceus

DF
Mechack Jerome
Frantz Bertin
Judelin Avesca
Christian Jr Alex
Kim Jaggy
Stephane Lambese

MF
Jean marc Alexander
Pascal Millien
Junior Delva
Max Hilaire
Sony Mustivar
Kevin LaFrance
Sébastien Thuriere
Constant jr Monumat

FW

Kervins Belfort
Duckens Nazon
Wedson Anselme
Jean Eudes Maurice
Sony Norde
Woodensky Cherenfant

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=950445831702249

They are missing their captain Johnny Placide along with 5 key guys. I hope we take full advantage of this.

I think we have a stronger mid field and defence. We will need some help up front as we are missing K9 and Pest. My guess is that Hart will push Cato into a similar role he had during the USA game. We need our midfield to take some scoring chances.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 09:14:26 AM by gawd on pitch »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2015, 01:11:30 PM »
So fellas on my glad man scene my line up is as follows, 4-4-2

Williams
Cyrus.         David.         Bakr.           Marshall

Ceasor.       Hyland.        Boucaud.       Jones

Glen.      Cato.

I was fighting up with the midfield in regards to tullah, and Cato...but I went with Ceasor because he is nifty and tough, and his explosiveness will be a good asset to set the tone. I went with Hyland instead of tullah because of his recent performances. Cato is a forward for his team and he has some good height and Glen is strong and fast as well as a good clinical finisher!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2015, 02:06:04 PM »
I have something similar:

Williams

Hoyte    Mitchell   Abu Bakr     Williams

Peltier     Boucaud    Hyland     Jones

Cato  Glenn

We have a better defense and midfield than the Haitians. They will try their best to contain Cato and Glenn. So it going to come down to these three players to show their quality and get a goal : Hyland, Boucaud and Jones.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2015, 02:43:33 PM »
I would go with Cyrus over hoyte because the Haitians are more of a pysical team and Cyrus appears to be stronger physically, he can also move the ball forward well, David over Mitchell because David playing regular and Mitchell just off an injury. Ceasor over Corncurls because Corncurls is a man that don't bring that consistency and he unattached as well.

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2015, 03:37:17 PM »
So fellas on my glad man scene my line up is as follows, 4-4-2

Williams
Cyrus.         David.         Bakr.           Marshall

Ceasor.       Hyland.        Boucaud.       Jones

Glen.      Cato.

I was fighting up with the midfield in regards to tullah, and Cato...but I went with Ceasor because he is nifty and tough, and his explosiveness will be a good asset to set the tone. I went with Hyland instead of tullah because of his recent performances. Cato is a forward for his team and he has some good height and Glen is strong and fast as well as a good clinical finisher!

Marshall cannot play left back. And especially not against a possibly pacy and aggressive Haitian team. Williams has virtually locked up that left back spot of late so don't expect that to change. Cato is also only 5 9" or so lol. One of the shortest on the team. The US based players have also been out of action for close to two months now so possibly one or two local based who are fresher can stake a claim.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 30, 2015, 04:11:15 PM »
Rundell is a big fella... But Cato speed and agility is a big plus! sorry I meant Williams and not Marshall! I had just watched an interview with Marshall and got confused!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9Dwsa6j8kGA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9Dwsa6j8kGA</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/borqwwFzfkM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/borqwwFzfkM</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 30, 2015, 04:22:11 PM »
Rundell is a big fella... But Cato speed and agility is a big plus! sorry I meant Williams and not Marshall! I had just watched an interview with Marshall and got confused!
I actually believe that Rundell is faster than Cato. Might be the two fastest on the team.

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 30, 2015, 04:27:26 PM »

Oh ho. I want to know. lol. Cato playing off of Glen is an interesting prospect though for the same reasons you mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if Hart selected the same line up and his favored formation though. With just David and Glen in for Jones and Bateau. Tullah is coming off of an injury as well so lots to consider.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 30, 2015, 05:02:14 PM »
I actually believe that Rundell is faster than Cato. Might be the two fastest on the team.

I eh know nah hoss...de way I see Cato buss thru dem 2 Yankees in HCS...idkkkkkk

All I could say is this game going and be a rellllllll fight! I am looking forward to see how we compose ourselves and the waves of Haitians attack! Be defense is a good offense...we hadda bring it like how we did against USA...oh and finish our chances offcourse!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 30, 2015, 06:17:49 PM »
Good height? Cato is listed as 5'9 and I think he may be even shorter than that.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2015, 07:19:37 PM »
is it me alone or does atulla guerra strike anyone else as a person who's a bit lose in the noggin?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2015, 08:04:41 PM »
Quick scouting report

The Haitian backline is not the biggest. They only have two or three 6-footers (one is an inexperienced youth in psg academy). They will probably start with the more experienced guys in the back (Jaggy 5"9, Aveska 6"0, Lafrance 6"0). Cato and Glenn should be able to handle their own against a somewhat smaller Haitian defense.

The Haitian offense is much smaller than our defense. Six of our seven defenders are 6 footers ( Marshall 6"1, Mitchell 6"1, Cyrus 6"4, Abubakr 6"4, Williams 6"2, David 6"3. Hoyte (5"11). From the information I ran into, there is only one 6 footer in the Haitian offense (Belfort 6"1, Nazon, 5"11, Norde 5"10, Maurice 5"10). I am not sure about the height of the other two attackers Cherefant and Anselme.

Their midfield is not as talented as ours. They only have Lafrance who is a more defensive minded midfielder than a creative one. He can play in the defense as well. Besides Lafrance, they have one player in the MLS(Mustivar) two in the  USL(Thuriere and Millien) one in Malaysia superleague (Alexander) one in the Haitian pro league (Constant) another playing in Bangladesh (Delva) and one player in the french 5th division (Hilaire).

Haiti will be missing their captain Placide. He is solid and is good with keeping them in the game. I know he will be missed by the Haitians.

Haiti is currently working without their new coach. The new coach should be joining them within a day or so. Still very problematic as he does not know much about the team he will be inheriting. My guess is that Neveu will probably push the team to go for goals.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:06:42 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 01, 2016, 11:36:00 AM »
I am surprised to say the least when I see Marshall left out of a potential line up (with Bateau missing).

Marshall has been consistent high performer for a top Ascenso MX side. His team is better than the bottom 50% of the MLS and so is his competition.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2016, 11:59:23 AM »
I am surprised to say the least when I see Marshall left out of a potential line up (with Bateau missing).

Marshall has been consistent high performer for a top Ascenso MX side. His team is better than the bottom 50% of the MLS and so is his competition.

Yeah, at CB it would be either him or CM replacing Sheldon (most likely); of course Hart knows better than all of us.  W/what's happening w/KJ really curious to see if he ends up featuring in this match...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2016, 12:18:01 PM »

Yeah, at CB it would be either him or CM replacing Sheldon (most likely); of course Hart knows better than all of us.  W/what's happening w/KJ really curious to see if he ends up featuring in this match...

Everyone is hoping so. You would think that the recent developments between him and Cardiff could lead to him playing in this match. But at the same time, Cardiff will need him available(in Europe) and healthy to shop him around. I'm sure we're not the only ones asking this question.. possibly even the players and administrators. Hopefully a statement comes out soon regarding his availability.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 01, 2016, 05:06:08 PM »
I could see KJ doing great in Liga MX. He could be a hit there like Gignac

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #266 on: January 03, 2016, 06:14:33 AM »
Justin Hoyte has been ruled out after suffering a hamstring with his club Dagenham and Redbridge.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #267 on: January 03, 2016, 06:17:46 AM »
Haiti selects 23-man squad to face ‘Warriors’
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Haiti has announced a strong line up to face Trinidad and Tobago in the upcoming Copa America Centenario qualifying match in Panama City on January 8th.

The Haitians, who reached the quarter finals of the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup, have been engaged in a training camp at the IMG Academy in Tampa for just over a week.

Their team includes sixteen overseas-based professionals including the likes of Stephane Lambese who plays for Paris St Germain, Alex Christian Junior of Portuguese club Boavista, Polish-based defender Kevin Lafrance, Sebastien Thuriere of Charleston Battery, Sony Mustivar of Sporting Kansas, Turkish-based forward Kervens Belfort, Swiss-based defender Kim Jaggy and France-based midfielder Max Hilaire. They also have three players based in India, Mumbai FC duo, defender Frantz Bertin and midfielder Sony Norde, and Judlin Aveska of Mohon Bagan.

Haiti began its 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign with a 1-0 loss away to Costa Rica and a 1-0 loss at home to Jamaica in November.

Following a one-day break, the ‘Warriors” resumed training on Saturday evening at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium and head coach Stephen Hart indicated that the preparations have gone quite good so far.

Columbus Crew midfielder Kevan George and Jonathan Glenn have entered camp with Khaleem Hyland and Andre Bocuaud scheduled to join the preparations on Sunday. But Dagenham and Redbridge defender Justin Hoyte has been ruled out after suffering a hamstring injury in his team’s 2-1 win over Exeter City in English League Two action on Saturday. Hart is expected to name a replacement for him.

“Of course when we first came in the mood somber as everyone was a bit down because of what happened to Keron Cummings. But now the mood has been fantastic The training has been excellent. We have focused mainly on our physical preparation and a lot of ball work on trying to get the attackers working together because it’s a new group of attackers. All in all I am very pleased so far” Hart told TTFA Media.

With all the players coming in by Sunday, Hart added: “We’ll review Haiti and our own game plan extensively. The players coming in are playing regularly, so I’m not really worried about their fitness levels. I’m looking forward to that switch over part of the camp when we’ll have all twenty three players in,” Hart added.

Orlando City midfielder Kevin Molino also joined the team in training on Wednesday evening at the Hasely Crawford to engage in some supervised training as he prepares for his comeback following ACL surgery last year. The players and staff also visited Keron Cummings at the Port of Spain General Hospital following his operation on Wednesday.

The T&T team will depart for Panama City on Wednesday ahead of Friday’s match at the Estadio Rommel Fernandez. Panama will face Cuba in the second game of the double header with the two winners advancing to the 2016 Copa America Centenario in the United States.

Trinidad & Tobago Squad

Goalkeepers:

Jan-Michael Williams (Central FC), Marvin Phillip (Morvant Caledonia United), Adrian Foncette (Police FC).

Defenders:

Daneil Cyrus (W Connection), Carlyle Mitchell (Seoul E-Land—South Korea), Radanfah Abu Bakr (HB Koge—Denmark), Yohance Marshall (Murcielagos FC—Mexico), Mekeil Williams (Antigua GFC—Guatemala), Aubrey David (Deportivo Saprissa—Costa Rica).

Midfielders:

Andre Boucaud (Dagenham & Redbridge—England), Khaleem Hyland (KV Westerlo—Belgium), Kevan George (Unattached), Neveal Hackshaw (North East Stars), Trevin Caesar (Austin Aztex—USA), Cordell Cato (San Jose Earthquakes—USA), Lester Peltier (Slovan Bratislava—Slovakia), Joevin Jones (Chicago Fire—USA), Jomal Williams (W Connection), Ataullah Guerra (Central FC).

Forwards:

Rundell Winchester (Portland Timbers II—USA), Jonathan Glenn (Breioablik—Iceland), Shahdon Winchester (W Connection).

Haiti Squad

Goalkeepers

Steward Ceus (Atlanta Silverbacks—USA), Valendi Odelus (Aigle Noir AC—Haïti), Jaafson Origène (Don Bosco FC—Haïti).

Defenders

Méchack Jérome (Armada FC—USA), Frantz Bertin (Mumbai City FC—India), Judlin Aveska (Mohon Bagan—India), Stéphane Lambèse (PSG—France), Kim Jaggy (Aarau FC—Switzerland), Alex Christian Junior (FC Boavista—Portugal) Kevin Lafrance (Miedz Legnieca—Poland).

Midfielders

Sébastien Thurière (Charleston Battery—USA), Jean Marc Alexandre (Negeri Sembilan—Malaysia), Max Hilaire (Pau FC—France), Soni Mustivar (Sporting Kansas—USA), Constant Monuma (Don Bosco—Haïti), Sony Nordé (Mumbai City FC—India), Pascal Millien (Armada FC—USA), Junior Delva (Don Bosco FC—Haïti).

Forwards

Wedson Anselme (Aigle Noir AC—Haiti), Kervens Fils Belfort (1460 Trabzon Sport—Turkey), Jean Eudes Maurice (Ermis Aradippou—Cyprus), Woodensky M. Chèrenfant (Fica—Haiti), Duckens Nazon (Stade Lavallois—France).

Video: - Hart Sums up 2015 for Soca Warriors

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:22:58 AM by Flex »

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 03, 2016, 07:45:01 AM »
Justin Hoyte has been ruled out after suffering a hamstring with his club Dagenham and Redbridge.

Damn!  >:(

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 03, 2016, 07:51:50 AM »
Lambese plays in the French 5th division for psg reserves. And Alex Christian plays in the Portuguese 3rd division for Boa Vista reserves. Both haven't played first team football for the year. Most of their overseas players are playing in leagues that aren't too competitive.

The back up goalies they have for Placide are horrible. They say the rest of the players don't even have any faith in them.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:21:23 AM by gawd on pitch »

1]; } ?>